PDA

View Full Version : Exigo irc

Oromis
09-15-2011, 01:01 AM
Hello,
I'm under the impression that my E account has been hijacked. My torrents say invalid passkey, my password has changed and the email is not found in the database. The only IRC channel I can find for them is their main one, which requires a password. Could a member there please PM me the support channel information? I would appreciate it.

Thanks

anon
09-15-2011, 02:09 AM
Unfortunately, you can't send nor receive PMs.

They should have a support channel open to everyone. :ermm:

RayJuniored
09-15-2011, 05:08 AM
[email protected]

th0r
09-15-2011, 05:09 AM
they don't, members only

how many posts does the op need to pm people here? keep posting around fst and pm me here, i'll try and help you out

Artemis
09-15-2011, 05:39 AM
To Send PMs

You must be a member for 15 days.
You must make at least 5 posts on the forum.

might be quicker to contact him on an anonymous email a/c ?

Selene
09-15-2011, 12:48 PM
Yes you're right, the avatar that your account got has hijacked several accounts of a friend of mine a couple weeks ago, certainty that is the same guy behind it. In his case was mail hijacked, getting access to your mail, if you still keep a backup of all registrations mails it's really easy get inside all your tacker accounts, maybe because you used your mail password somewhere else.

anon
09-15-2011, 04:13 PM
Yes you're right, the avatar that your account got has hijacked several accounts of a friend of mine a couple weeks ago

They used an externally-hosted avatar to hijack accounts? That's clever. And one of the reasons I'm damn glad FST recently chose to restrict which image hosters may be used.