PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Deal

bigdawgfoxx
11-15-2003, 11:52 PM
Hey I got a PS2, 2 controllers, 2 memory cards, exstension cable, remote control dvd kit, all cables, Madden 2004, NCAA 2004, March Madness 2003, and Grand Trismo 3 A-Spec, all for 80 bux!! damn im happy...i just wanted to share that with yall. GIVE ME A GOOD STREET RACING GAME! I want to be able to upgrade my car a LOT. And race and get money and tight stuff!

Stonecoldfreak1
11-15-2003, 11:59 PM
theres like 2 street racing games <_< midnight club (you cant upgrade at all) and need for speed underground (idk if you can upgrade)

auto modellista you can upgrade a good deal but it isnt street racing

silent VI
11-16-2003, 02:55 AM
ahem tokyo street racer 1 and extream

i got every ps2 ive ever gone through for 20 bucks some for a hoot as for games i get tons at a time for again 20 bucks same with anything else i want wanna know the secret?

do you live in a city well see all the junkies walkin around they are most likle addicted to down or up (heroin or crack) wich comes at about 20 dollars a high.
1rst get some drugs up or down dont matter makes sure its real
2 locate a drug addict
3 talk to him tell him what you want
4 if says no (i doubt it very much) lol put the drugs in his face (DONT GIVE IT TO EM NOT EVEN TO JUST SEEE IT) hell change his mind thus why waving a 20 bill in his facewont have the same effect
5 set a meeting place for whenever
6 meet he f*cking crackhead hget your shit aand well lol you dont really have to give him all the drugs if you dont want (i usually do for what goes around comes aroung) the junkie will settle for half even up to just a hoot (bout 2/8th of the product)

dont think itll work think im full ofd shit i dont care at all just tryin to help yall out on how to get agood deal on everythin clothes games electonics lol anything a junkie can carry aand run with

TheFilePirater
11-16-2003, 04:05 AM
are the serials or VIN&#39;s scratched off? lol

Jay
11-16-2003, 05:19 AM
EBAY

silent VI
11-16-2003, 06:56 AM
:lol: :lol: JUNKIES they beat ebay anyday way more faster cheaper and funny

bigdawgfoxx
11-16-2003, 03:11 PM
Do u really buy drugs for the junkies and do all that?

silent VI
11-16-2003, 09:57 PM
yes of course its really cheap its quite fast you just have to be prepared dont go up to like a mean ass looking down fiend heel probly just shank ya. look for a junkie that looks like a thief or looks like you can kick the shit outta him or the crack whores :lol: :lol: there crazy small so no need to worry about them jackig you. and if you cant get stuff for them than just pay in money its just stuff is easyer to prusway them into getting you whatever because it triggers there ... need like they get sick like in pain lol some of em cry so bacicly thell do anything ANYTHING for it :) like i said dont belive me give it a try lol youll never pay over 20 bucks for anything again

ahctlucabbuS
11-16-2003, 11:30 PM
LMAO what a sad guy you are :lol:

L0rD_S0tH
11-17-2003, 12:15 AM
fortunately, I don&#39;t live in an area where i can just run down the street and hustle crack smokers for &#036;20 games. Nor would I wanna buy crack just to get a &#036;20 game. Ur Nuts. :ph34r: