PDA

View Full Version : Call Of Duty Help

DeanO
11-18-2003, 10:21 AM
Ok so ive downloaded the 2 .bin files coverted them to .iso and then ripped the .iso so i can see all the data files.....

Ive burned Disk1's files on to disk as the same with Disk2's files

i double click the setup icon and begin to install from Disk1 (from the hard disk) it then ask's to place in disk 2.....so when i place in Disk2 that i burned to disk....nothing happens i just end up clicking 'OK' hundred's of times

Is there any way i can install CoD from the setup files that are already on my hard disk instead of burning them to CD?

Someone please help :(

Russo
11-18-2003, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by DeanO@18 November 2003 - 10:21
Ok so ive downloaded the 2 .bin files coverted them to .iso and then ripped the .iso so i can see all the data files.....

Ive burned Disk1's files on to disk as the same with Disk2's files

i double click the setup icon and begin to install from Disk1 (from the hard disk) it then ask's to place in disk 2.....so when i place in Disk2 that i burned to disk....nothing happens i just end up clicking 'OK' hundred's of times

Is there any way i can install CoD from the setup files that are already on my hard disk instead of burning them to CD?

Someone please help :(
Who taught you how to burn games. never convert games to ISOs or extract data. burn the BINs with Alcohol 120% and choose the proper protection in Alcohol before you burn them (COD has Safedisc 3 but Safedisc2 will work )

Russo
11-18-2003, 11:08 AM
Also you may be unfamiliar with burning images. you DONT burn images like data. you chose the "burn image" option in your software.

Even if the Image is over 800MB with the burn image option it will all fit on the CD.

DeanO
11-19-2003, 01:05 PM
Thanks anyways i went and done all by my self...yay :blink:

Gre1
11-21-2003, 06:27 PM
Hey does anybody body that has a working cod post a hash in this thread for your default.cfg so I can use it.