PDA

View Full Version : Playing Against Your Friends On-line?

tommo-101
11-20-2003, 06:39 PM
hello,

i am a newbie. :( Me and my mate have the same games and want to play against each other on-line, but cant seem to do it from the game. I have been through this forum and others for hours on end and cant find anything that i understand.

could someone please tell me or send me a link, in the MOST BASIC terms, how we can go about playing games on-line against each other?

any help and clues would be fantastic! :D

DWk
11-20-2003, 06:41 PM
can u give us any game titles? each game has a different way of connecting and playing online

•Balla•
11-20-2003, 06:42 PM
gamespy

TheDave
11-21-2003, 12:00 AM
i think what hes trying to say that they arent online games. maybe you could get a hack or something.

i want to know how to rip apart the exe and analyse what games do so i can make games co-operative. e.g. desert storm 2.

anyone know of a way to go about this?

Kenny1036
11-21-2003, 11:27 PM
depends on which game u play, some games require registration and once u and ur friend register u can search for him and challenge him in a multiplayer, via gamespy or battlenetwork and etc.....

Mïcrösöül°V³
11-22-2003, 12:48 AM
invite your mate to your house and kick his ass in person, that will bypass all the internet shit........ :lol: .............but seriously without knowing the game you speak of, noone can REALLY help you.. :)

raiserblade2003
11-22-2003, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by TheDave@21 November 2003 - 00:00
i think what hes trying to say that they arent online games. maybe you could get a hack or something.

i want to know how to rip apart the exe and analyse what games do so i can make games co-operative. e.g. desert storm 2.

anyone know of a way to go about this?
where did u get that idea? did u just say that so u could ask ur questoin in here?

but yea how about a game title like the other guy said.

TheDave
11-22-2003, 01:04 AM
no. its a pretty vague question.

and i thought it would be pretty easy to work out how a multiplayer game works :rolleyes:

joeyipod
11-22-2003, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by Mïcrösöül°V³@22 November 2003 - 00:48
invite your mate to your house and kick his ass in person, that will bypass all the internet shit........ :lol: .............but seriously without knowing the game you speak of, noone can REALLY help you.. :)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats the funniest thing i've ever heard!!