PDA

View Full Version : Turok: Dinosaur Hunter

Nightwolf
11-21-2003, 11:05 AM
The original Turok was one of my favorite N64 games, but I sold it a while back. Now it just occurred to me that there was also a PC version. After a few days of searching, the only thing I could find is the German version which sucks because all the people have been replaced with robots. If anyone has an image file of the English (US) verision, I would very much appreciate it. I'd prefer a torrent, but a K-Lite hash would be OK too (if you have broadband).

Thanks!

joeyipod
11-22-2003, 04:17 AM
you can always dl the N64 Emulator and dl the game goto Consoles game thread and the N64 section as i've posted everything in there!

Nightwolf
11-22-2003, 05:42 AM
Yeah, I have Project64 but my PC is a little too slow to run it smoothly. I tried Goldeneye with it and it was all choppy. Oddly enough my system more than beats the minimum requirements for the stand alone version of Turok. That German version I have runs perfectly at 800 x 600 in full screen. Unfortunately I can't read the menus and the people are all robots. :rolleyes:

Nightwolf
11-25-2003, 01:12 AM
Somebody just posted the torrent on Suprnova, and it works great! If it was someone from here, thanks.

cwctv
11-25-2003, 01:14 AM
And I was just going to give you a site too just tested it and it worked 10 megs + nevermind.