PDA

View Full Version : Funny Ha Ha

The_Hunter
11-25-2003, 07:41 PM
1) An old farmer went to town to see a movie. The ticket agent asked, "Sir, what's that on your shoulder?"
The old farmer said, "That's my pet rooster Chucky. Wherever I go, Chucky goes."
"I'm sorry, sir," said the ticket agent. "We can't allow animals in the theater."
The old farmer went around the corner and stuffed the bird down his pants. He returned to the booth, bought a ticket and entered the theater. He sat down next to two old widows named Mildred and Marge.
The movie started and the rooster began to squirm. The old farmer unzipped his pants so Chucky could stick his head out and watch the movie.
"Marge," whispered Mildred.
"What?" said Marge.
"I think the guy next to me is a pervert."
"What makes you think so?" asked Marge.
"He unzipped his pants and he has his thing out," whispered Mildred.
"Well, don't worry about it," said Marge. "At our age we've seen 'em all."
"I thought so," said Mildred, "but this one's eating my popcorn!"

2)Bertha was worried about her husband George, so one day she took him to the doctor's. As the doctor called George in and looked him over, George began insisting, "There's nothing wrong with me. I know because God takes care of me." What do you mean?" asked the doctor. "Well," George responded, "when I go to the bathroom he turns the light on and off."
The doctor decided he had better talk to both George and his wife, so he calls Bertha into the room and begins to explain, "George says God turns the light on and off for him when he goes to the bathroom. Is it true that --" "DAMMIT, George!" Bertha bursts out, "How many times do I have to tell you not to piss in the fridge?"

internet.news
11-25-2003, 09:06 PM
the second is fuckin' funny ;) hehe...

bujub22
11-26-2003, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by internet.news@25 November 2003 - 21:06
the second is fuckin' funny ;) hehe...
yah :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wolfmight
11-26-2003, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by bujub22+25 November 2003 - 20:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bujub22 @ 25 November 2003 - 20:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-internet.news@25 November 2003 - 21:06
the second is fuckin&#39; funny ;) hehe...
yah :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:
true story for my a grandpa i know. (my friend arie&#39;s)