PDA

View Full Version : Pioneer Dvd Writer Erros.

shinzuiski
11-27-2003, 10:34 AM
Hi, i just bought a Pioneer dvd burner for 229$, and i could only afford 1 disc wich cost me $2.30c.

when i try to burn something ive extracted with dvd decrypter with clonedvd it gives me some error wich i cant fully read since it cuts of at the end of the window.

http://server4.uploadit.org/files/271103-clonedvderropr.jpg

any suggestions

( i also got a copy of nero 6 with it, its a bit confusing to use though :s )

oh and also, i have some dvd's ive extracted wich turn out to be over 6gb, anyone know if there is blank dvd discs over the 6gb mark ?

ck-uk
11-27-2003, 10:43 AM
Mate,if your using clonedvd theres no need to use dvd decrypter.Just use clondvd to do it all.If you have any protection issues,install "anydvd"too.

shinzuiski
11-27-2003, 10:45 AM
well the thing is, ive had these dvd sitting on my harddrive for about 1 month, so they have already been decrypted.

i only just got the dvd burner todey.

lynx
11-27-2003, 02:40 PM
The files VIDEO_TS.IFO and VIDEO_TS.BUP are supposed to be identical. If they are not, you may get a specification error.

I often seem to get this sort of error with Nero 6, but if I ignore it (and the subsequent reported read error), everything appears to burn correctly.

Creating a dvd disk with Nero Express couldn't be easier if you've already got the video files - simply select "DVD-Video Files", then either drag the VIDEO_TS folder (if that's what you've got) into the new window (the existing VIDEO_TS folder will be replaced), or open the VIDEO_TS folder and drag the video files into the new empty window.

3RA1N1AC
11-27-2003, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by shinzuiski@27 November 2003 - 02:34
oh and also, i have some dvd's ive extracted wich turn out to be over 6gb, anyone know if there is blank dvd discs over the 6gb mark ?
the limit is 4.37gb. you need to use a program to reduce the size by deleting extra features or audio tracks, or else split it across two discs.