PDA

View Full Version : Is Jupiter Aligned With Saturn?

MediaSlayer
12-01-2003, 12:52 AM
wtf is going on here today??!
\is like f*cking forum argamageddon in er'e
internet news, beautiful day, WHAT NEX@T?
am i the only one who finds this strange?-

mrcall1969
12-01-2003, 12:56 AM
It's laylines I tell you, laylines ;)

MediaSlayer
12-01-2003, 01:02 AM
you know, i can't help but wonder if this was partly my fault.

yesterday, i came VERY close to starting a thread saying something like "can the forum slow down a bit, i've been busy lately, i can't keep up with all the happenings"--but i didn't for obvious reasons.

but now, i'm thinking if i HAD started a thread like that, none of this would have happened, because that one action would have changed the actions that followed, and those actions would have caused different re-actions, and so on..... and all the weird happenings of late would not have happened.

ang3968
12-01-2003, 01:03 AM
I'm not sure if it's Jupiter aligned with Saturn or arses aligned with ego's.....

:D

and before anyone takes offence..... don't forget to take the gate, it's a job lot

namzuf9
12-01-2003, 01:09 AM
Damn I dont believe it. My ISP takes my connection down for upgrades and I miss all the excitment.
In the words of Mr Craig Da-vid: Can you fill me in

MediaSlayer
12-01-2003, 01:14 AM
internet news got put on moderation because he reacted badly to the recent pressure to change his ways i.e.-not saying "interesting..." so much. then he came back, and possibly did some things that are against the rules, like get his "friends" to come back and plead his case. that was when i lost respect for him, and his ability to make good decisions.

the beautiful day thread was closed without warning, which jonno took personally, then it was opened again. now i think it will be closed again, but that's a guess.

other stuff happened, but i don't want to comment on it, until i get the facts straight.

namzuf9
12-01-2003, 01:17 AM
Its all go in here then. Damn I missed my internet I really need a real life :o

Spider_dude
12-01-2003, 01:20 AM
internet.news never got his friends to plead his case, he created 5 internet accounts himself. then posted in perfect english (suprise). anyhow

~~~~~nice dreams~~~~

MediaSlayer
12-01-2003, 01:20 AM
that's even worse

summerlinda
12-01-2003, 03:39 AM
When the moon is in the seventh house and Jupiter aligns with Mars, then peace will guide the planet and love wil steer the stars

...Aquarius.....Aquarius...

:wub:

balamm
12-01-2003, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by MediaSlayer@30 November 2003 - 18:02
you know, i can't help but wonder if this was partly my fault.

yesterday, i came VERY close to starting a thread saying something like "can the forum slow down a bit, i've been busy lately, i can't keep up with all the happenings"--but i didn't for obvious reasons.

but now, i'm thinking if i HAD started a thread like that, none of this would have happened, because that one action would have changed the actions that followed, and those actions would have caused different re-actions, and so on..... and all the weird happenings of late would not have happened.

"The butterfly effect is the idea that in a chaotic system, a
very small change to the system applied at a certain point
in time makes the future change in a very dramatic way.
Something as small as a butterfly flapping its wings now
might affect the weather system on a global scale six
months in the future.

:D

http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?ChaosTheory

MagicNakor
12-01-2003, 03:58 AM
This is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius.... ;)

:ninja:

JONNO_CELEBS
12-01-2003, 04:06 AM
Originally posted by summerlinda@1 December 2003 - 03:39
When the moon is in the seventh house and Jupiter aligns with Mars, then peace will guide the planet and love wil steer the stars

...Aquarius.....Aquarius...

:wub:
So obviously thats NOT at the moment then :rolleyes:

Jonno B)

Honey
12-01-2003, 04:39 AM
i'd much rather Venus was aligned with Saturn.. :)

the lucky girl would gets lots of rings!.. :rolleyes:

just too many strange goings-on for me..
is it always like that here?.. :unsure:

JONNO_CELEBS
12-01-2003, 04:41 AM
No Honey it's not, just me winding people up :rolleyes:

And farting :unsure:

Jonno B)

Honey
12-01-2003, 04:46 AM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@1 December 2003 - 12:41
No Honey it's not, just me winding people up :rolleyes:

And farting :unsure:

Jonno B)
you winding people up Jonno?.. :unsure:

I don't believe it!.. :huh:

though farting, yep i can believe that!!!... :rolleyes:

you dirty buggah, you!!!... :lol:

brotherdoobie
12-01-2003, 05:09 AM
It could be?

Peace brotherdoobie

kAb
12-01-2003, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by brotherdoobie@30 November 2003 - 22:09
It could be?

Peace brotherdoobie
brotherdoobie, your posting of single words is quite a waste of my reading time.

brotherdoobie
12-01-2003, 05:12 AM
Originally posted by kAb+1 December 2003 - 00:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kAb @ 1 December 2003 - 00:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-brotherdoobie@30 November 2003 - 22:09
It could be?

Peace brotherdoobie
brotherdoobie, your posting of single words is quite a waste of my reading time. [/b][/quote]
Blame my magic 8-ball :P

Peace brotherdoobie

Lamsey
12-01-2003, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by kAb+1 December 2003 - 05:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kAb @ 1 December 2003 - 05:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-brotherdoobie@30 November 2003 - 22:09
It could be?

Peace brotherdoobie
brotherdoobie, your posting of single words is quite a waste of my reading time. [/b][/quote]
:blink:

I see 5.

thewizeard
04-23-2007, 08:17 AM
bump :)

yes it is, the important question being, with what other heavenly body (ies) :)

TankGrrl
04-24-2007, 05:20 AM
When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter algins with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars
This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius

Harmony and understanding
Sympathy and trust abounding
No more falsehoods or derisions
Golden living dreams of visions
Mystic crystal revelation
And the mind's true liberation

http://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/edoom/spacecraft.gif

thewizeard
04-24-2007, 10:42 AM
When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter algins with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars

Harmony and understanding
Sympathy and trust abounding
No more falsehoods or derisions
Golden living dreams of visions
Mystic crystal revelation
And the mind's true liberation

http://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/edoom/spacecraft.gif

I told you, :D that's what happens immediately after Trinity, The effects of Which are now already in motion...keep your eyes directed to the heavens, not downward anymore, for news of the coming of The Holy Ghost.. which is our Mother ( star)..and read once more my thread The Truth (3 times is recommended for full understanding)

...my name is, Imagine.

Imagine_If
04-24-2007, 11:26 AM
You are the complete Universe with all capabilities within you to do anything you wish. Within you We exist. Without you here, we seize to exist.

The problem is that what you call "God" is actually your own reflection. You decided to externalise and worship It. It's time to recall all your parts. This is a natural process and governed by universal law. Although You are actually God, that does not mean that negative forces could not damage you, and all that you contain.

Truth be said, a very dangerous period lays (leys) before you, which is why I am here to guide you, so to speak. Regaining consciousness, as your component parts, 3 real stars, reunite, this will create shock waves and so it's important you listen carefully to what I have to say next.

You will see lines. These lines are the countours of your last incarnation here on Earth. All that you will need to do is just be there. All the tools you need are there too. They are actually gigantic in size, which is why, you, in your divided form, are much to small to see exactly what is there, at what you call the Nazca Lines.

It's also important to curtail all work in and around the lines, including traffic, by June; this should be brought to a halt immediately. The reason being, what you call a natural disastser, is about to commence there. It's actually the waking of him out of his slumbers; it's actually really only YOU. So, you don't need to feel any fear for what is just about to happen. You do need to take extra caution, that you dont get into any difficulties in your waking consciousness. This is not the time for Heroes!

You have Imagine_If now..and I, thewizeard will be back, probably in the Daily Lie thread, after the Hernia operation, with more data, that you should upload to your brain. :sorcerer: http://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/edoom/spacecraft.gif

This should be fun..:wave:

Barbarossa
04-24-2007, 11:31 AM
This should be fun..:wave:

kill me now :dabs:

Imagine_If
04-24-2007, 12:00 PM
No that would not be a good idea at this stage, we are extremely fortunate to have a lounge mod like you. We might need you explain some of the complex patterns that will appear soon .. :)

TankGrrl
04-25-2007, 04:56 PM
As our hearts go beating through the night
We dance unto the dawn of day
To be the bearers of the water
Our light will lead the way

We are the spirit of the age of Aquarius
The age of Aquarius
Aquarius! Aquarius!

...still trying to adjust my brainwaves to the "complex patterns" ;)

thewizeard
04-26-2007, 07:08 AM
As our hearts go beating through the night
We dance unto the dawn of day
To be the bearers of the water
Our light will lead the way

We are the spirit of the age of Aquarius
The age of Aquarius
Aquarius! Aquarius!

...still trying to adjust my brainwaves to the "complex patterns" ;)

You should do nothing, at the speed of light!