PDA

View Full Version : What's Happening To K-lite

Shermanator
12-02-2003, 04:55 AM
I was wondering if anyone had some info on what's going on with Kazaa Lite. Their developement seems to be at a standstill and their websites are all messed up.

At first, I heard it was some kind of dispute between groups involved. Then, after a short search I found a copyright complaint from Sherman Networks which listed numerous domain names, k-lite .tk being one of them. And after a being offline for a while all the mirrors for KLite are back up.

So, anyway, I don't reallly know for sure wtf is going on. If someone could fill me in, that would be great. Thanks

shinzuiski
12-02-2003, 05:00 AM
www.k - lite.tk is no longer there site.

Shermanator
12-02-2003, 05:02 AM
what is?

shinzuiski
12-02-2003, 05:05 AM
hmmm....if i post it, then kazaa the kl dev team suddenly gets another law suit. im going to feel very stupid.

so, just PM 1 of the mods, and see if they trust you.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
12-02-2003, 05:06 AM
The Real Mr. Sherman (http://klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showuser=59029)

shinzuiski
12-02-2003, 05:07 AM
Looks sus to me. :lol:

Shermanator
12-02-2003, 05:11 AM
Wow, you just don't get it do you

I found it

What the hell is the big secret? The feds can do a simple little google search and find it in a second

shinzuiski
12-02-2003, 05:16 AM
Great. i was just concerened, i dont want to be the cause of klite being shutdown lol...

think about it, i cause the shutdown of project k-lite just by posting a web url, how stupid and how hated will i be.

ok, well im hapy you found the site. have fun

Mr. Blunt
12-02-2003, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by Shermanator@1 December 2003 - 21:11
Wow, you just don't get it do you

I found it

What the hell is the big secret? The feds can do a simple little google search and find it in a second
Haha. :lol:

I was wondering the same thing. I don't know what shinzuiski was talking about. That's the first time I heard that on the board.

The URL to the official website is on the top left hand of the forums anyway. :lol:

http://www.klitesite.com/

shinzuiski
12-02-2003, 09:42 AM
I C....... :ph34r: ME IM STUPID

internet.news
12-02-2003, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Shermanator@2 December 2003 - 05:55
I was wondering if anyone had some info on what's going on with Kazaa Lite. Their developement seems to be at a standstill and their websites are all messed up.

At first, I heard it was some kind of dispute between groups involved. Then, after a short search I found a copyright complaint from Sherman Networks which listed numerous domain names, k-lite .tk being one of them. And after a being offline for a while all the mirrors for KLite are back up.

So, anyway, I don't reallly know for sure wtf is going on. If someone could fill me in, that would be great. Thanks
Are you 100% Percent sure that the domain name k-lite.tk is available again
for K++ Site?

Last time I browed the URL, it forwarded me to a Dialer's Site.

I will try the Link out now. It would be glad for me to hear that "k-lite.tk" is
again forwarding to "kazaalite's" site, because I loved this domain name -
I am associating Kazaa Lite K++ with it.

As I remember "k-lite.tk" was one of the first domains for k++, am I right?