12-02-2003, 08:28 PM
http://www.fox19.com/

@ the top the police video

Rappy
12-02-2003, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by muchspl2@2 December 2003 - 20:28
http://www.fox19.com/

@ the top the police video
whenever a black guy gets killed or beat people always assume its raceism well im getting sick of hearing that

J'Pol
12-02-2003, 08:32 PM
Can't open that, sorry.

Billy_Dean
12-02-2003, 08:46 PM
Me neither.

:)

shinzuiski
12-02-2003, 08:49 PM
I would have a huge smile if that guy pulled out a gun and killed those cops.

To Cops: go to jail, for a very very long time, and get raped in the ass, you deserve it for a hard days work.

muchspl2
12-02-2003, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by J'Pol@2 December 2003 - 21:32
Can't open that, sorry.
:blink:

what do you mean, watch the full video, just click it :unsure:

DanB
12-02-2003, 08:52 PM
I had no probs opening it but it was very stop start waching it though :(

shinzuiski
12-02-2003, 08:55 PM
Oh damn cops really are damn stupid.

*HE HAS NO PULSE* yet they dont call an ambulance for ages, *claps** claps*

bravo you cops are extremley quick in the head these days

Sid Hartha
12-02-2003, 09:02 PM
Hard to see but it looked like the one black officer that showed up later was the only one that attempted to revive him (before the paramedics showed up).

Not racist, but inexcusably stupid.

Evil Gemini
12-02-2003, 11:16 PM
:(

Thats sad man, they didnt have to beat him untill he died.

Thats just fucked up.

hobbes
12-02-2003, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by shinzuiski@2 December 2003 - 21:49
I would have a huge smile if that guy pulled out a gun and killed those cops.

You have made the point perfectly for why they acted as they did. He actually could have done exactly that, and at any time. When you attack a police officer he must assume the worst. You want to let him up and explain to him why his full cooperation would be appreciated as he reaches into his pants for a gun?

Remember, everyday and at anytime a policeman may be confronted with a lifethreatening situation. He must be very strict in controlling each and every encounter or he will have a very short career.
You must subdue and control first, particularly after you have been attacked. This guy was never even successfully cuffed.

As for the ambulance, you saw the fire truck right? You heard then say "where did it go, it was just here? Get it back here, now".
Did you hear the policeman say "he has a pulse but he is not breathing", nobody jumped in to do CPR and there were 2 black officers right there. I would suggest that this means that policemen are not cpr trained.

Anyway, great job in totally justifying the actions of the police, spot on. Are you a lawyer or something?

Did anyone hear a single racial comment?

What did the guy died of anyway? Heart attack, or did on of those night club blows hit him in the head?

I find no evidence of racism.

The data not on the video I was like to see is, why did he charge the police? Was he provoked or was he just high on drugs?

Spindulik
12-03-2003, 01:53 AM
Whenever a 350 pound gorilla, on drugs, is beat by 2 whimpy white guys on a video camera. It is racism.

Whenever a white guys/girl is mugged, robbed, raped or carjacked by a black guy, it is 'just a crime".

Actually, the black people have been slaves and discriminated for over 200 years. I don't blame them. However, the oldest black person I know is 45 years old (not 200).

Evil Gemini
12-03-2003, 02:14 AM
As for the ambulance, you saw the fire truck right?

Yeah but why a fire truck and not an ambulance in the first place ??

"he has a pulse but he is not breathing", nobody jumped in to do CPR and there were 2 black officers right there. I would suggest that this means that policemen are not cpr trained

Yeah i always thoguht that cops would have to know cpr ??

This whole thing whent down wrong and they could have saved that guys life if the cops had better training.

FFS CPR is part of the computer engineering course i am doing. You would think the police would have to know CPR incase of emergancies.

hobbes
12-03-2003, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by neattairoski@3 December 2003 - 03:14

As for the ambulance, you saw the fire truck right?

Yeah but why a fire truck and not an ambulance in the first place ??

Why a firetruck at all? It is obvious that this vehicle was called before the beatings began.

Maybe it was the nature of the situation, we have not been given information as to why the police were in an encounter with the man in the first place.

But, the fire department paramedics should be able to handle the unresponsive man as well as an ambulance crew.

I did not have much luck "googling" the encounter.

Spider_dude
12-03-2003, 02:32 AM
is this the video of the 400lb black man getting beaten by the police, who use their nightsticks like baseball bats? but also look like they are trying to stab him with them? the guy died, and they found traces of pcp and cocaine in his blood.

Spider_dude
12-03-2003, 02:36 AM
i was right here is another video thsi time from yahoo. this is the one i saw last night.

video (http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20031202/ap_on_re_us/died_in_custody_18)

just click on the video bit.

judgeofallandnothing
12-03-2003, 02:40 AM
This shows what happens if u do drugs and ur black and u weigh over 250 pounds. If u were skinny u would've been knocked out long ago. But all that blubber absorbs the blow and u get beaten do death. I am happy for the cops. I hope they win their case.

hobbes
12-03-2003, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by Spider_dude@3 December 2003 - 03:32
is this the video of the 400lb black man getting beaten by the police, who use their nightsticks like baseball bats? but also look like they are trying to stab him with them? the guy died, and they found traces of pcp and cocaine in his blood.
Um, they were using their nightsticks, like nightsticks.

The guy was a mere 350lbs.

PCP is an interesting find. People under the influence will often strain so hard that they break their own bones because they do not register pain. Add coke to that and he was probably psychotic, manic (felt invincible) and his had no recognition of pain. That's one crazy MF!

kAb
12-03-2003, 02:42 AM
they kept beating the black guy because the black guy kept trying to attack them.

He had PCP and cocaine in his blood. Its his fault <_<

hobbes
12-03-2003, 02:45 AM
From Spider&#39;s link:

Emergency personnel were sent to the restaurant early Sunday after a report of a man passed out on the grass. They told a dispatcher the man was "becoming a nuisance" and police were sent.

The first two officers to arrive, Baron Osterman and James Pike, were shown on the videotape striking Jones after he ignored orders, took a swing at an officer and put his arm around an officer&#39;s neck

This clearly indicates that emergency personel were called before the police arrived.

Evil Gemini
12-03-2003, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by judgeofallandnothing@3 December 2003 - 03:40
This shows what happens if u do drugs and ur black and u weigh over 250 pounds. If u were skinny u would&#39;ve been knocked out long ago. But all that blubber absorbs the blow and u get beaten do death. I am happy for the cops. I hope they win their case.
How can you say that your happy for them ??

Whats their to be happy about ?

xbballplaya223x
12-03-2003, 02:52 AM
how can they blame this on the cops. the fat mofo was high and choking the officer

xbballplaya223x
12-03-2003, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by neattairoski+3 December 2003 - 02:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (neattairoski @ 3 December 2003 - 02:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-judgeofallandnothing@3 December 2003 - 03:40
This shows what happens if u do drugs and ur black and u weigh over 250 pounds. If u were skinny u would&#39;ve been knocked out long ago. But all that blubber absorbs the blow and u get beaten do death. I am happy for the cops. I hope they win their case.
How can you say that your happy for them ??

Whats their to be happy about ? [/b][/quote]
he is happy for the cops because the fat dildo was going to kill the cops if they dint kill him. this shows cops+drugs=death :(

judgeofallandnothing
12-03-2003, 03:01 AM
happy as in i support them...

JONNO_CELEBS
12-03-2003, 03:40 AM
Oh for gods sake, the cops are bad blah blah blah...........Their human......some of them are vicious bastards, some of them ar&#39;nt.........but is&#39;nt it like that with civiliens?

Personally I see some piece of shit steal a car and drive like a nut case with no reguard for inocent human life I think they should get a kicking.

I was gonna start a thread on this next bit but I&#39;ll post it in here :)

Watching the news last night the UK law now States that driving while using a mobile phone will incure a minimum fine of £30 on the spot.
But they are giving a 2 month cooling period becuase..............get this :rolleyes: They want to show the "Nice friendly face of the law" <_<

And THAT is exactly what is wrong with the UK (Can&#39;t speak for other countries)
The old bill are not allowed to do anything, Nice friendly face???..........NO they are supposed to be authority and frighten people out of breaking the law, cast fear into society and crime will drop.
Watching a different prog, 100 years ago a guy in London was sentanced to 10 years hard labour for stealing a rabbit :blink: Thats a bit much but you get some tosser mug an old lady or beat the shit out of someone.....eg.....A friend of mine had her head bashed against a wall and keys jabbed in her face, the guy that done it has a record but what did he get??
A £50 fine and a cuation :angry:

Yet several years ago a guy had no money and 4 kids, it was xmas so he went in a bank and stuck it up...........with a plastic gun, he got 6 years :blink: WTF?

I think the police should be a Force to be reckoned with, not chatted to and take the piss out of.

Ok Rant over :D

Jonno B)

Busyman
12-03-2003, 06:00 AM
Spindulik and judgeofallandnothing you are some racist bitches. Hide behind your computers :angry:

Anyway.........

The cops and this Nathaniel guy were both boneheads. I have little sympathy for the big guy. He brought death on himself. He could have easily died on the drugs alone and me being black myself ....well if he attacked me I&#39;d beat the shit out of him UNTIL he got off of me. Even then I&#39;d keep him subdued some type of way.

I&#39;ve seen dudes on dippers and straight angel dust and they would kill their best friend so to hell with a stranger. I had to break a dude&#39;s jaw and 3 of his fingers before he would somewhat calm down and even after that I was so tired struggling with him and I was glad help came (and he was my size).

The cops only fault was not rendering proper help. All those cops could have easily held the big guy down while one administered CPR (fuck rescue breathing though).

Some blacks do make a big deal when another dies at the hands of police. But in most of the instances that I&#39;ve seen first hand....the cops were assholes all the way.

NOT IN THIS CASE FROM WHAT I SAW

shinzuiski
12-03-2003, 09:38 AM
I wouldent care if he was white, black or asian. the fact that they beat him to death shows they have metal problems. if they dont go to jail, they should be locked in a padded room with strait jackets.

Also, what exactly did the guy do ? i wasnt paying to much attention to the battens smashing into and poking into his back.

and if he wanted to shoot them, they wouldev been shot way before those pussy cunts pulled out there batterns, those cops just wanted to beat someone up for the fuck of it.

edit: just read some of the above post, so did he actually attack the cops ? ? i didnt see that part, might actually watch the video again.

MUSLEMAN 1.0
12-03-2003, 09:52 AM
personally most cops i know suck d***, but i have 3 good friends in the gym that are GOOD COPS and they are the reason why i don&#39;t hate all cops, seems like there are a few good ones out there, but in those videos, as hobbes said, if it was me i would dothe same thing no matter what color you are, you never know what a person is going to pull out when they reach, i mean how many of your police friends would have to die before you started shooting then asking questions later when some body is reaching???

as for the pcp video all i have to say is PCP :blink: :blink: i mean is there a need to say more???

on the other hand on some areas, certain cops do and are raciest and african americans do have the right to complain about that, but again, these 2 videos were not an example of that.

having said that, can some body explain to me why african americans can call each other the N word left and right, in music videos, in songs, movies,HBO, my african american friends call me the N(in a friendship manner) word, i call them the N(in a friendship manner( word but its raciest to say the N word in public???? i mean if your own race walks around calling each other that in the media (in a friendship manner) how the hell can the same race say its raciest????

MagicNakor
12-03-2003, 10:00 AM
Certain drugs grant physical effects such as superhuman strength and imperviousness to pain. They&#39;re nothing new - berserkers gained their ferocity from things similar.

The man attacked the officers first, then proceeded to resist arrest.

:ninja:

Edit: About the "n-word:" because of its connotations, obviously it is frowned upon if a white person uses it. From what I understand, black people using it in a friendship-type manner is a way to "take back" the word, and use it as a form of empowerment.

shinzuiski
12-03-2003, 10:02 AM
Lol ive thought about that too. But i guess its a trust thing, and i guess its simply because a white guy walking up to a black guy saying *YO WAZZUP MAH NIGGA* just wont look right, and deserves to get a slap on the head.

But, lets not change this topic into something else.

Do the people that released the video think its a racism issue ? or a police brutality issue ??

im kinda leaning towards the brutality, you all have said he had a rench or something like that, i mean if i saw someone with a rench running towards me or something ide prolly shoot em right there n then, but i didnt see a rench in the video.

can someone tell me where exactly the rench, OR EVEN WHERE IN THE VIDEO THE BLACK GUY SHOWS AS A THREAT TO THE COPS ??

Busyman
12-03-2003, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by shinzuiski@3 December 2003 - 10:02
Lol ive thought about that too. But i guess its a trust thing, and i guess its simply because a white guy walking up to a black guy saying *YO WAZZUP MAH NIGGA* just wont look right, and deserves to get a slap on the head.

But, lets not change this topic into something else.

Do the people that released the video think its a racism issue ? or a police brutality issue ??

im kinda leaning towards the brutality, you all have said he had a rench or something like that, i mean if i saw someone with a rench running towards me or something ide prolly shoot em right there n then, but i didnt see a rench in the video.

can someone tell me where exactly the rench, OR EVEN WHERE IN THE VIDEO THE BLACK GUY SHOWS AS A THREAT TO THE COPS ??
That&#39;s an easy one.

The guy was big as shit on PCP and would pound the shit out of you and possibly get your gun. Any more questions?

By the way there are 2 white guys that I know that grew up with the black guys in the area that say can say the N word and there&#39;s not even a thought about it. I noticed it while playing basketball with them. He doesn&#39;t say "Shut up YOU nigger". It sounds more like "Shup niga" and it&#39;s not often. They call him the same thing sometimes.

I&#39;ve folks like Octopussy or 8Pussies saying that shit on here and would love to give him a whack across the head.

bujub22
12-03-2003, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by neattairoski@2 December 2003 - 23:16
:(

Thats sad man, they didnt have to beat him untill he died.

Thats just fucked up.
true dat

dwightfry
12-03-2003, 06:29 PM
In this case, I (reluctantly) think that the cops are in the right. It didn&#39;t have to end up this way, but with the big guy on PCP you never know what he was capable of. But I also wonder how much of that fighting was simply because he was getting his ass beat with metal rods. I think that if I was getting beat by cops (sober, of course) I would fight back too. In fact at one point he does get one of the sticks away from the cop and instead of attacking back, he just crouched over it so the cop couldn&#39;t grab it again. That tells me there is a chance that it was the cops who took it too far.

Evil Gemini
12-03-2003, 06:33 PM
Well before i read up abit on what happened and how, im not sure if it was the effects from the drugs or the police hitting him.

But, damn i would hate to be attacked by a guy on PCP. On this site i read that when your on PCP you can break your bones and you wont feel a thing :blink:

I had to break a dude&#39;s jaw and 3 of his fingers before he would somewhat calm down and even after that I was so tired struggling with him and I was glad help came

@ Busyman, sounds like one f***d up night you had. :o

~FunK_mOb~
12-03-2003, 07:02 PM
Instead of beating the shit out of him they might as well&#39;ve used peparspray.
That will get anybody down.Rascist act or not,you can&#39;t just start clubbing a guy when there are lot&#39;s of other ways to subdue a person(The guy could hardly stand on his own to feet).

If I see a tv-show like"cops" I sometimes wonder why they have to be so agressive when trying to arrest someone.I agree it&#39;s necessary sometimes but I got the feeling they always act like that no matter who they got in front of them or what the person has done.

Rock Tonic Juice Magic
12-03-2003, 07:22 PM
didnt the guy die though i think thats way over the top beating some one to near death then they die later screwy eh? go damn i hate being in america