PDA

View Full Version : Love Help

ibelledthecat
12-05-2003, 07:09 PM
Do any of you guys know how to make friendship with a girl you love but hardly know ?

Let me tell you my story.It is like this.

in my school there is a girl in a class lower than me but not younger than me.she is probably 1-2 inches taller than me.i like the girl but neither of us know each other.she is quite preserved and does not talk to boys.just today i stared at her and she stered back for about 5secs. and then turned away her face.i would really appreciate some help from you guys and ladies on how to become her friend and then telling her that i love her.
please i love her dearly and always think only about her.she makes me try to become a better person.please be kind enough to give me your suggestions on this matter.

bujub22
12-05-2003, 07:14 PM
walk up to her and tell her the truth dat u like her , atleast u tried if she turned u down :( u will never score just wondering what to say be u -try to bring up things u like and see if she like that too or just ask her what she likes that alone should spark a conversation good luck :)

sorry if so shitty i cant type and it shows :P

djweiser
12-05-2003, 07:14 PM
erm. get friends with her, by talking 2 her, maybe u no her m8s? DONT go straight up and say u luv her, dont even tell her that intil you have known her for a while. Just become friends, n then maybe things will go further...

blade1356uk
12-05-2003, 08:02 PM
Find out what her interest's are & work from there.You have nothing to lose mate.A girl/woman like's honesty so just tell her you like her & you would like to take her out.Go for it

Snee
12-05-2003, 08:25 PM
She's in a class lower than you?

But not younger, does this mean that you are exceptionally clever or that she...?

Either way, there may be an advantage you can exploit there. :)

Otherwise, try to talk with her when you are both in line at lunch-break or something, you can start by commenting on how long you have to wait or something to that effect, and then work your way in from there, if she responds. :)

Skweeky
12-05-2003, 08:30 PM
Ok, I just got back to highschool mental state for a moment there ( It was really scary :bag: )

Teachers! Just try to sit at the same table during lunch or something (best when she's alone) and make a joke about one of her teachers (a good one).
Just start talking about that and the rest will follow. Don't try to do everything at once. Talk to her a few minutes a day, work your way up from there. :D

pol
12-05-2003, 08:49 PM
if all of the above fails, then paint all of your bedroom walls black.

follow her around everywhere, taking photos, locks of hair, discarded sweet wrappers, chairs she uses at school etc etc. take them all back to your 'room', which we'll from now on call 'the shrine'

pin all the photos and hair and stuff around the room, preferably next to a mirror and some candles. then, invite her round from some 'after hours studying'.

when she sees what you have created in her honour, she'll be over the moon and i'd imagine be more than happy to be your 'special friend'

if that doesnt work, kidnap her parents and hold them hostage in the 'shrine' until she gives in to your advances.

this might not work however, if she doesnt really get on too well with her parents. girls of this age can be a nightmare to predict. this is when you should make a small effigy or 'doll' in her likeness, using the locks of hair etc. keep this in 'the shrine' and if she still doesnt want to know you, stick little pins in it at various times of the day - you'll have her eating out of your hand in no time.

hope this helps

Snee
12-05-2003, 08:56 PM
:crazy: Errm...yeessss..listen to pol, he evidently knows what he's talking aboot :D

:jester:

Gemby!
12-05-2003, 11:04 PM
RITE im a girl and therefore take my advice

she might of been staring back cos you were staring at her and she was wondering what you were doing :P maybe she thought you were nice looking - who knows!

you should just go up to her and say hi - introduce yourself and get to know her a bit

after a while you can ask her out

but if she says no do not paint your walls black and follow her - that wont help :)

and DO NOT say i love you to her straight away !! that would scare the shit out of me :P

Smith
12-05-2003, 11:12 PM
errmm, go 4 it. i went 4 it and guess who has a date 4 2morrow?? (not my hand this time :D ;) ) although, me and my hand will still b friends :lol:

Snee
12-06-2003, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by TheCanuk@6 December 2003 - 00:12
errmm, go 4 it. i went 4 it and guess who has a date 4 2morrow?? (not my hand this time :D ;) ) although, me and my hand will still b friends :lol:
:o You got a date with your foot?

Dude! Score! :P

Smith
12-06-2003, 12:48 AM
*u know ur cool when*

ibelledthecat
12-06-2003, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by bujub22@5 December 2003 - 19:14
walk up to her and tell her the truth dat u like her , atleast u tried if she turned u down  :( u will never score just wondering what to say be u -try to bring up things u like and see if she like that too or just ask her what she likes that alone should spark a conversation good luck :)   

sorry if so shitty i cant type and it shows :P
if i go up to her and tell that i love her without even her knowing me it will be disastrous.

ibelledthecat
12-06-2003, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by SnnY@5 December 2003 - 20:25
She's in a class lower than you?

But not younger, does this mean that you are exceptionally clever or that she...?

Either way, there may be an advantage you can exploit there. :)

Otherwise, try to talk with her when you are both in line at lunch-break or something, you can start by commenting on how long you have to wait or something to that effect, and then work your way in from there, if she responds. :)
i m smaller than most of the students in my class as i was born on the 30th of december so she is not much younger than me.

ibelledthecat
12-06-2003, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by gemby!@5 December 2003 - 23:04
RITE im a girl and therefore take my advice

she might of been staring back cos you were staring at her and she was wondering what you were doing :P maybe she thought you were nice looking - who knows!

you should just go up to her and say hi - introduce yourself and get to know her a bit

after a while you can ask her out

but if she says no do not paint your walls black and follow her - that wont help :)

and DO NOT say i love you to her straight away !! that would scare the shit out of me :P
how can i go straight upto her and start talking without even knowing who she is.

ibelledthecat
12-06-2003, 03:19 AM
how do you guys like the idea that i dedicate a website on her to tell her that a boy from her school wants to become her friend.i wont disclose my name or class.i shall leave a text box where she can leave her e-mail id or she can contact me through an anonymus email id.i will leave the url of the site in a paper on her table so that she reads it and visits it.how do you think she will feel about it.

thnx guys for all your helpful suggestions.i m ready to accept more.

Spindulik
12-06-2003, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by ibelledthecat@5 December 2003 - 15:09
Do any of you guys know how to make friendship with a girl you love but hardly know ?

in my school there is a girl in a class lower than me but not younger than me.she is probably 1-2 inches taller than me.i like the girl but neither of us know each other.she is quite preserved and does not talk to boys.just today i stared at her and she stered back for about 5secs. and then turned away her face.i would really appreciate some help from you guys and ladies on how to become her friend and then telling her that i love her.
please i love her dearly and always think only about her.she makes me try to become a better person.please be kind enough to give me your suggestions on this matter.
Sounds like a crush, to "love her" and not know her.

Just go right up to her and be yourself. She says no, then move on. Trust me waiting does nothing. I am probably more than twice your age, and if I knew then, at your age, what I know now.... ....just don't waste time, because time is short.

ibelledthecat
12-06-2003, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by Spindulik+6 December 2003 - 03:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spindulik &#064; 6 December 2003 - 03:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ibelledthecat@5 December 2003 - 15:09

Sounds like a crush, to "love her" and not know her.

Just go right up to her and be yourself. She says no, then move on. Trust me waiting does nothing. I am probably more than twice your age, and if I knew then, at your age, what I know now.... ....just don&#39;t waste time, because time is short. [/b][/quote]
i cant continue life without her. if not this life i will get her in the next. :P

namzuf9
12-06-2003, 03:33 AM
Do you know anyone that knows her? If you do, great instant conversation starter, get em to introduce you.
If not, wait for a situation where your near her and start a conversation about anything. Like if shes carrying a skateboard you could be like "hey you skate/where you session" or if shes wearing vans/reeboks/nikes/airwalk sneaks you could be like "I like you shoes where you get em" Ok, yeah, I&#39;m outta touch with this youngster stuff but just look for something that you can get talking to her with. Even if its just a brief conversation every few days keep on chatting. See how it goes. If it ends that she really is&#39;nt interested then ,as hard as it is, try to forget it. Dont worry cos we&#39;ve all been there before. It sucks at the time but you&#39;ll look back on it as just another memory of you growing up. Most of all dont let it all get you down and shit.
Anyway, hope it all works out :)

ibelledthecat
12-06-2003, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by namzuf9@6 December 2003 - 03:33
Do you know anyone that knows her? If you do, great instant conversation starter, get em to introduce you.
If not, wait for a situation where your near her and start a conversation about anything. Like if shes carrying a skateboard you could be like "hey you skate/where you session" or if shes wearing vans/reeboks/nikes/airwalk sneaks you could be like "I like you shoes where you get em" Ok, yeah, I&#39;m outta touch with this youngster stuff but just look for something that you can get talking to her with. Even if its just a brief conversation every few days keep on chatting. See how it goes. If it ends that she really is&#39;nt interested then ,as hard as it is, try to forget it. Dont worry cos we&#39;ve all been there before. It sucks at the time but you&#39;ll look back on it as just another memory of you growing up. Most of all dont let it all get you down and shit.
what can i tell her about her darned uniform.that your skirt is of the right shade?. :P she comes to school by bus.

namzuf9
12-06-2003, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by ibelledthecat+6 December 2003 - 04:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ibelledthecat @ 6 December 2003 - 04:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-namzuf9@6 December 2003 - 03:33
Anyway, hope it all works out&nbsp; :)
what can i tell her about her darned uniform.that your skirt is of the right shade?. :P she comes to school by bus. [/b][/quote]
Well is there anything at all that you could think of to strike up a conversation?

ibelledthecat
12-06-2003, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by namzuf9+6 December 2003 - 03:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (namzuf9 @ 6 December 2003 - 03:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by ibelledthecat@6 December 2003 - 04:45
<!--QuoteBegin-namzuf9@6 December 2003 - 03:33
what can i tell her about her darned uniform.that your skirt is of the right shade?. :P she comes to school by bus.
Well is there anything at all that you could think of to strike up a conversation? [/b][/quote]
pls give me some ideas

namzuf9
12-06-2003, 04:21 AM
Dude, thats the thing. If your gonna get with this girl your gonna have to be yourself. We cant tell you excatly what to say cos that would&#39;nt be you. One thing that you have to remember is this girl is just another person, talk to her like you would do to anyone else. Even if your stomach feels like its doing somersaults (trust, we all know what that feels like) and like I say, if dont dont work out then thats life. There will be others.
If you really struggle to get it together enough to talk to this girl then get to know one of her friends which will put you in the situation where you&#39;ll be close enough to her to be able to talk and after a while you may be able to progress to the next level with her.
I wish you all the luck in the world with this but if it dont work out please dont let it get you down too much. Its such a cliche but you will meet someone else so dont fuck your life over one girl.
Keep it real,
Mark ;)

bujub22
12-06-2003, 04:28 AM
trust everything everyone said is true , you just got to be yourself if it does&#39;nt
happen owell move on some chick in a different class will catch your eye right after :huh: then u be back here asking more questions that no 1 can answer cuz we dont live your life to do it for u

ibelledthecat
12-06-2003, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by namzuf9@6 December 2003 - 04:21
Dude, thats the thing. If your gonna get with this girl your gonna have to be yourself. We cant tell you excatly what to say cos that would&#39;nt be you. One thing that you have to remember is this girl is just another person, talk to her like you would do to anyone else. Even if your stomach feels like its doing somersaults (trust, we all know what that feels like) and like I say, if dont dont work out then thats life. There will be others.
If you really struggle to get it together enough to talk to this girl then get to know one of her friends which will put you in the situation where you&#39;ll be close enough to her to be able to talk and after a while you may be able to progress to the next level with her.
I wish you all the luck in the world with this but if it dont work out please dont let it get you down too much. Its such a cliche but you will meet someone else so dont fuck your life over one girl.
Keep it real,
Mark ;)
you can suggest some ways to get to talk to her and if i like them i will do them.
and pls dont tell me that there will be more , it makes me cry. :(

ibelledthecat
12-06-2003, 04:32 AM
how do you guys like the idea that i dedicate a website on her to tell her that a boy from her school wants to become her friend.i wont disclose my name or class.i shall leave a text box where she can leave her e-mail id or she can contact me through an anonymus email id.i will leave the url of the site in a paper on her table so that she reads it and visits it.how do you think she will feel about it.

thnx guys for all your helpful suggestions.i m ready to accept more.

colt45joe
12-06-2003, 05:13 AM
hehhe, im just like you d00d, except that staring thing happens a lot.
i look around and i notice a girl is staring at me (usually the girls i like) and i kind of look at them for a while, and then they turn away. happens so many times, but i have very low self esteem, so ill probably never go up to these girls and just talk with them :(

Rock Tonic Juice Magic
12-06-2003, 05:15 AM
Originally posted by ibelledthecat@5 December 2003 - 19:09

i had/have the same problem.

the girl is just to beautiful to talk to grrrrrrr :angry:

bujub22
12-06-2003, 05:17 AM
Originally posted by colt45joe@6 December 2003 - 05:13
hehhe, im just like you d00d, except that staring thing happens a lot.
i look around and i notice a girl is staring at me (usually the girls i like) and i kind of look at them for a while, and then they turn away. happens so many times, but i have very low self esteem, so ill probably never go up to these girls and just talk with them :(
why ?

what wrong wid saying hi.

if jus to notice u act a fool girls love to laugh :)

colt45joe
12-06-2003, 05:19 AM
well, just like rock tonic said, the girls are too beautiful to talk to.

ibelledthecat
12-06-2003, 05:27 AM
Originally posted by Rock Tonic Juice Magic+6 December 2003 - 05:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rock Tonic Juice Magic @ 6 December 2003 - 05:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ibelledthecat@5 December 2003 - 19:09

i had/have the same problem.

the girl is just to beautiful to talk to grrrrrrr :angry: [/b][/quote]
true

ibelledthecat
12-06-2003, 11:57 AM
i have dedicated a site in the name of the girl i love . it is at :-
http://www.bhoomika.tk
i m gonna write the url on a piece of paper and leave it on her desk . please visit the site and tell me how u felt about it and wether i have a chance or not.
thnx for all your valuable comments.

thewizeard
12-06-2003, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by ibelledthecat@5 December 2003 - 19:09
she is quite preserved and does not talk to boys.
If she has been preserved in formalin, she is probably dead...that could be the reason she does not talk to boys...

thisiswhoweare
12-06-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by ibelledthecat@6 December 2003 - 11:57
i m gonna write the url on a piece of paper and leave it on her desk . please visit the site and tell me how u felt about it and wether i have a chance or not.
just dont leave it on the desk when anyone can pick it up or see it. :)

thisiswhoweare
12-06-2003, 01:48 PM
not to sure on the 2nd verse though...
the first few lines sound like you nicked it off
the police song.I would keep her name down to normal case, than in capitals.

sites also a slow to load...not sure if its just me though

Billy_Dean
12-06-2003, 01:58 PM
ibelledthecat, you&#39;re Indian, aren&#39;t you? I&#39;ve lived in India, so I know how hard this is for you. The social structure in India doesn&#39;t allow for boy-meets-girl interaction. Do you have any western friends?

You just have to be brave, she will talk, if you talk to her first, it may not go anywhere, but she will talk to you. If you really can&#39;t bring yourself to do this, look who her friends are, get one of them alone, and ask her if Bhoomika has ever mentioned you to her. Whether she has or not, her friend will tell her that you are interested. Next time she sees you, she will look at you again, this time you just smile, you&#39;ll see by her face whether or not you are wasting your time.

Colt, that last bit goes for you too, try it.

:)

Alucard1475
12-06-2003, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by ibelledthecat@6 December 2003 - 21:57
Don&#39;t forget to sign that piece of paper :rolleyes: .

ibelledthecat
12-06-2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by thisiswhoweare+6 December 2003 - 13:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (thisiswhoweare @ 6 December 2003 - 13:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ibelledthecat@6 December 2003 - 11:57
just dont leave it on the desk when anyone can pick it up or see it. :) [/b][/quote]
then how shall i let her know about the site.

ibelledthecat
12-06-2003, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by thisiswhoweare@6 December 2003 - 13:48
not to sure on the 2nd verse though...
the first few lines sound like you nicked it off
the police song.I would keep her name down to normal case, than in capitals.

sites also a slow to load...not sure if its just me though
can u give me some ideas to improve it?
i will put her name in small caps.
i dont think the site is too slow to load although i have a 64 kbps connection.

ibelledthecat
12-06-2003, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean@6 December 2003 - 13:58
ibelledthecat, you&#39;re Indian, aren&#39;t you? I&#39;ve lived in India, so I know how hard this is for you. The social structure in India doesn&#39;t allow for boy-meets-girl interaction. Do you have any western friends?

You just have to be brave, she will talk, if you talk to her first, it may not go anywhere, but she will talk to you. If you really can&#39;t bring yourself to do this, look who her friends are, get one of them alone, and ask her if Bhoomika has ever mentioned you to her. Whether she has or not, her friend will tell her that you are interested. Next time she sees you, she will look at you again, this time you just smile, you&#39;ll see by her face whether or not you are wasting your time.

Colt, that last bit goes for you too, try it.

the social structure is a big problem.in my family noone except my bro will support me if they come to know.
how can i directly ask her friend if bhoomika has mentioned me or not?
she may get pissed off and complain to her parents or her teacher which may mean a lot of problems for me.may even result to suspension or rustication from school.

Billy_Dean
12-06-2003, 05:22 PM
You can make friends with a couple of her friends, you can do that, can&#39;t you? No need to be nervous with them. If you get on with them, Bhoomika may come over and sit with you all. If she doesn&#39;t wait till you&#39;ve known her friends for a few days, then ask them. Or just casually tell them that you find her attractive. Don&#39;t give too many of your feelings away too soon, hold back, be patient, the woman of your dreams is for life, you&#39;ve got plenty of time.

ibelledthecat
12-06-2003, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Alucard1475+6 December 2003 - 14:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alucard1475 @ 6 December 2003 - 14:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ibelledthecat@6 December 2003 - 21:57
Don&#39;t forget to sign that piece of paper :rolleyes: . [/b][/quote]
if i sign that paper she can investigate and find out that it was me.
instead i shall try to mantain contact by just leaving messages for her and later when she will consider me as her chit pal or something then i can reveal my identity.

ibelledthecat
12-06-2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean@6 December 2003 - 17:22
You can make friends with a couple of her friends, you can do that, can&#39;t you? No need to be nervous with them. If you get on with them, Bhoomika may come over and sit with you all. If she doesn&#39;t wait till you&#39;ve known her friends for a few days, then ask them. Or just casually tell them that you find her attractive. Don&#39;t give too many of your feelings away too soon, hold back, be patient, the woman of your dreams is for life, you&#39;ve got plenty of time.

shall i just go up to her friends and talk to them ?

thisiswhoweare
12-06-2003, 05:32 PM
if your really good at a subject and she looks like she needs help, offer to help in it. A good way to know someone IMO.
Leave it in her locker or summit, someplace where she goes to normally but isnt just out in the open for other peoples eyes.

I think the consequences you brought up are a bit OTT. TBH if she gets pissed off because of the note then id be wary indeed.

ibelledthecat
12-06-2003, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by thisiswhoweare@6 December 2003 - 17:32
if your really good at a subject and she looks like she needs help, offer to help in it. A good way to know someone IMO.
Leave it in her locker or summit, someplace where she goes to normally but isnt just out in the open for other peoples eyes.

I think the consequences you brought up are a bit OTT. TBH if she gets pissed off because of the note then id be wary indeed.
in our school we have no lockers.
either her table or her bag.table is better.her mom can see the note in her bag.
what does OTT , IMO , TBH mean?

thisiswhoweare
12-06-2003, 05:42 PM
OTT = over the top... suspension, or complaining to teachers...i mean thats a big exaggerated.
IMO - in my opinion.
THB - to be honest.

ibelledthecat
12-06-2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by thisiswhoweare@6 December 2003 - 17:42
OTT = over the top... suspension, or complaining to teachers...i mean thats a big exaggerated.
IMO - in my opinion.
THB - to be honest.
thnx.
no OTT in india we get suspended even for telling lies to the teacher.
but how do i approach her with the subject she is weak in?
i just cant walk upto her and tell her that i can help her with science or something.......... can i?

thisiswhoweare
12-06-2003, 05:49 PM
:) well you could pretend to overhear her or spot her having trouble with work then offer to help.

EDIT: Are you in india?
What would you be lying about anyway?

ibelledthecat
12-06-2003, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by thisiswhoweare@6 December 2003 - 17:49
:) well you could pretend to overhear her or spot her having trouble with work then offer to help.

EDIT: Are you in india?
What would you be lying about anyway?
i live in mumbai in india. it is quite a feeking place.
i will try to overhear her talking about studies.
but i have heard that she is least bothered about them just like me.

thisiswhoweare
12-06-2003, 06:00 PM
if you really like her, im sure the risks are worth taking. Be positive man. :)

ibelledthecat
12-06-2003, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by thisiswhoweare@6 December 2003 - 18:00
if you really like her, im sure the risks are worth taking. Be positive man. :)
sure
thnx for all your valuable help.
:) :)

thisiswhoweare
12-06-2003, 06:06 PM
touch wood here for ya :) (means good luck if you didnt know)

ibelledthecat
12-06-2003, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by thisiswhoweare@6 December 2003 - 18:06
touch wood here for ya :) (means good luck if you didnt know)
all old ladies in my country do this.
their furniture have their finger prints embedded on them.

EDIT : damn spellings

Snee
12-06-2003, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by TheCanuk@6 December 2003 - 01:48
*u know ur cool when*

-you turn blue?

-the thermometer sez so? :blink:

ibelledthecat
12-07-2003, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by SnnY+6 December 2003 - 19:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SnnY @ 6 December 2003 - 19:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TheCanuk@6 December 2003 - 01:48
*u know ur cool when*

-you turn blue?

-the thermometer sez so? :blink: [/b][/quote]
what do ya mean ?

Billy_Dean
12-07-2003, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by ibelledthecat@7 December 2003 - 02:27
Yes. Make friends with them. Ignore Bhoomika for a while, concentrate on her friends.

Make her friends your friends, try to see them out of school, at weekends. Find out if they go to the beach, Chowpatty is a good place to meet.

http://www.uploadit.org/BillyDean/bombay_08.jpg

If they are her friends, she&#39;ll turn up one day, then you&#39;ll already be part of the group.

Keep off the ferris wheel though, you don&#39;t want to lose her before you get to know her.
http://www.uploadit.org/BillyDean/leisure_07.jpg

ibelledthecat
12-07-2003, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean+7 December 2003 - 08:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean &#064; 7 December 2003 - 08:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ibelledthecat@7 December 2003 - 02:27
Yes. Make friends with them. Ignore Bhoomika for a while, concentrate on her friends.

Make her friends your friends, try to see them out of school, at weekends. Find out if they go to the beach, Chowpatty is a good place to meet.

http://www.uploadit.org/BillyDean/bombay_08.jpg

If they are her friends, she&#39;ll turn up one day, then you&#39;ll already be part of the group.

Keep off the ferris wheel though, you don&#39;t want to lose her before you get to know her.
http://www.uploadit.org/BillyDean/leisure_07.jpg

:) [/b][/quote]
thnx. :lol: :lol:
chowpatty is very far away from my house .
i will try to make friends with her friends.but i cant take them out or else they will think that i like them.
thnx for all ur help .
2morrow i m gonna put the paper of the url on her table.
i will keep u guys updated on my success ......... or failure .

Snee
12-07-2003, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by ibelledthecat+7 December 2003 - 02:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ibelledthecat @ 7 December 2003 - 02:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by SnnY@6 December 2003 - 19:53
<!--QuoteBegin-TheCanuk@6 December 2003 - 01:48
*u know ur cool when*

-you turn blue?

what do ya mean ? [/b][/quote]
In layman&#39;s terms, they are what I would label terribly bad jokes.

bigboab
12-07-2003, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by SnnY+7 December 2003 - 12:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SnnY @ 7 December 2003 - 12:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by ibelledthecat@7 December 2003 - 02:29

*u know ur cool when*

-you turn blue?

what do ya mean ?
In layman&#39;s terms, they are what I would label terribly bad jokes. [/b][/quote]
Its murder when you have to explain them Snny. :lol: Now you know how I feel half the time. :D

Snee
12-07-2003, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by bigboab+7 December 2003 - 13:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 7 December 2003 - 13:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by SnnY@7 December 2003 - 12:42

Originally posted by ibelledthecat@7 December 2003 - 02:29

*u know ur cool when*

-you turn blue?

what do ya mean ?
In layman&#39;s terms, they are what I would label terribly bad jokes.
Its murder when you have to explain them Snny. :lol: Now you know how I feel half the time. :D [/b][/quote]
Awww, poor you :D :P

Serves me right for spamming yet another thread though. :)

ibelledthecat
12-07-2003, 07:43 PM
As the D-day nears my stomach is growling.
i m stuffing myself with food to forget the tension.
i have a geography exam 2morrow and i havent studied a word.
i m likely to fail.
all i can think about is her....

Gemby!
12-07-2003, 08:19 PM
well your obviously not only thinking about her - you remmbered you had an exam :P and the fact you remembered the exam was geography is a bonus :P

ibelledthecat
12-08-2003, 01:02 AM
:lol: :lol:

TimeMage
12-08-2003, 04:52 AM
I never had this problem before, but with my experience in reading stories about others, you should tell them before it&#39;s too late. When it&#39;s too late you&#39;ll realize it, like what happened to so many people. If you want your story to be a good one, you should decide for yourself, the situation that you have now should be from what you decide. What I recommend it that you just tell the person before it&#39;s too late. Trust me this happened many times in many different stories that ended in tragedies.

ibelledthecat
12-08-2003, 11:54 AM
i drooped the url and an anonymus email id of mine written on a piece of paper , into her bag . i dont know if she found it or not . after school i just got a glimpse of her bcos she went home early with her friends.
i dont know what will happen ........

shinzuiski
12-08-2003, 12:39 PM
What are you some kind of an idiot?

ibelledthecat
12-08-2003, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by shinzuiski@8 December 2003 - 12:39
What are you some kind of an idiot?
why ?

Billy_Dean
12-08-2003, 03:17 PM
&nbsp; What are you some kind of an idiot?

Here, here. You&#39;re turning into a stalker, and she&#39;s gonna feel like she&#39;s got one.

You may just scare the shit out of her.

<_<

Evil Gemini
12-08-2003, 03:21 PM
Yeah she will probably have nightmares of you and you will never get to hi....i mean go out with her :-"

Gemby!
12-08-2003, 09:52 PM
stalkers scare me

i got one of those from school - we all call him mole - cos he has a mole - and it winks at me ;)

RGX
12-08-2003, 09:55 PM
DONT start dropping things in her bag and invading her personal space :o

Skweeky
12-09-2003, 12:08 AM
yeah, I know you mean well, but I would find it pretty scary if a found a note in my bag with the address of a website dedicated to me :huh:

Created by someone I don&#39;t know&#33; :unsure:

ibelledthecat
12-09-2003, 03:25 AM
ok i wont do that again

SciManAl
12-09-2003, 03:49 AM
hehehehe, this has been intresting... In the states this is abit easier... (free speech and all :P ) man i realize why you ask for help... India is strict as hell.... man be bold at least mayby follow up the note and say something like i was afraid to tell myself, and i find you attractive. then see what happens... if she is mad then get the hell away&#33;&#33;&#33; but it should go well.... how old are you again??? 10th gradeish??? that would be umm 16 or so in america mayby?? hmm... dude good luck though&#33; i have a forien echange student "sis" from india... she always complains about the day she will go back... :(

Best of wishes to you&#33;

ibelledthecat
12-09-2003, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by SciManAl@9 December 2003 - 03:49
hehehehe, this has been intresting... In the states this is abit easier... (free speech and all :P ) man i realize why you ask for help... India is strict as hell.... man be bold at least mayby follow up the note and say something like i was afraid to tell myself, and i find you attractive. then see what happens... if she is mad then get the hell away&#33;&#33;&#33; but it should go well.... how old are you again??? 10th gradeish??? that would be umm 16 or so in america mayby?? hmm... dude good luck though&#33; i have a forien echange student "sis" from india... she always complains about the day she will go back... :(

Best of wishes to you&#33;
thnx for ur support .
i m 14 and will turn 15 on 30th december .

Alex H
12-09-2003, 04:45 AM
Hey, the site is very nice. Here&#39;s something to try when you talk to her: be overly embarresed - turn it into a joke. Say "Hi.................um..............how are you?...............Er..............seen any good movies recently?..........uh...........gee I hate homework" or something else lame. Streach it out. She&#39;ll know you like her, but that you&#39;re shy about it. And because you&#39;re joking about it, she gets to have a giggle about it with her friends because you&#39;re funny too. So after the conversation she knows:

You like her
You&#39;re shy, but you&#39;ve still got the balls to talk to her
You have a sense of humor

Ok so you&#39;re a bit of an idiot too, but you&#39;re a brave, funny and interested. The good things make up for the bad ones, and hey, at lease you got to talk to her&#33; (and if you get nervous it doesn&#39;t matter cause she knew that aready. She&#39;s probably nervous about talking to you too).

Hope that helps....a bit.

ibelledthecat
12-09-2003, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by Alex H@9 December 2003 - 04:45
Hey, the site is very nice. Here&#39;s something to try when you talk to her: be overly embarresed - turn it into a joke. Say "Hi.................um..............how are you?...............Er..............seen any good movies recently?..........uh...........gee I hate homework" or something else lame. Streach it out. She&#39;ll know you like her, but that you&#39;re shy about it. And because you&#39;re joking about it, she gets to have a giggle about it with her friends because you&#39;re funny too. So after the conversation she knows:

You like her
You&#39;re shy, but you&#39;ve still got the balls to talk to her
You have a sense of humor

Ok so you&#39;re a bit of an idiot too, but you&#39;re a brave, funny and interested. The good things make up for the bad ones, and hey, at lease you got to talk to her&#33; (and if you get nervous it doesn&#39;t matter cause she knew that aready. She&#39;s probably nervous about talking to you too).

Hope that helps....a bit.
thnx.
i will try to do as u say .

ibelledthecat
12-09-2003, 11:29 AM
today after school she ignored me . she is always with her friends . i cant even stare at her properly. it is very difficult to make friends with her ma8s .can u tell me what my next step should be . pls give me some ideas on how to approach her .

ibelledthecat
12-10-2003, 03:33 AM
I have made some changes in www.bhoomika.tk (http://www.bhoomika.tk/) . please check it out and give me your suggestions .

Rock Tonic Juice Magic
12-10-2003, 03:50 AM
you think shell even visit the site? well dont give up on her&#33; stick through it mang&#33; anways what grade you in&#33;

ibelledthecat
12-10-2003, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by Rock Tonic Juice Magic@10 December 2003 - 03:50
what grade you in&#33;
10 th.
about to be 15 .