PDA

View Full Version : :(:unsure:

Smith
12-07-2003, 12:41 AM
well, im depresed. theirs this girl, who i really like, weve been friends for like 2 years, just friends. finally i got the courage 2 ask her out. so we were going 2 go out in like a hour but she called me and canceled. she had some weird reason, i couldnt quite get waht she was saying. she said she was sory, and asked if im mad. so now, i wait till next weekend, if it happens anyway. the whole thing has really brought down my spirits.

just wanted 2 tell someone. im afraid 2 tell my firends, they wont get it. so, i who better than ppl i dont know.

anyway thats my story, right now im playing yahoo pool

www.yahoo.ca > dazed and confused> my screen name is sof2gwg, drop by if you have the time.

internet.news
12-07-2003, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by TheCanuk@7 December 2003 - 01:41
well, im depresed. theirs this girl, who i really like, weve been friends for like 2 years, just friends. finally i got the courage 2 ask her out. so we were going 2 go out in like a hour but she called me and canceled. she had some weird reason, i couldnt quite get waht she was saying. she said she was sory, and asked if im mad. so now, i wait till next weekend, if it happens anyway. the whole thing has really brought down my spirits.

just wanted 2 tell someone. im afraid 2 tell my firends, they wont get it. so, i who better than ppl i dont know.

www.yahoo.ca > dazed and confused> my screen name is sof2gwg, drop by if you have the time.
Yeah, that is sad.

You can tell her openly what your feelins but in a way does not hurt probably.

Or you can call Jezza at virginradio.co.uk ;) nice london station ;) with opened ppl lke in London ;) 0800 30 12 15 (but I do not know if it works outside uk)

Smith
12-07-2003, 12:52 AM
:( cant afford long distance, another problem :(

but in a way does not hurt probably

it kinda does, ive been waiting a week for this

internet.news
12-07-2003, 01:29 AM
long distance is not good :(

I see...

good luck and you should listen to jezza's confessions on virginradio ;) nice to hear ;)

tesco
11-28-2006, 12:32 AM
:unsure: admin bumpage

Smith
11-28-2006, 12:41 AM
holy shit..this was in like 9th grade. maybe i wont make that thread I was thinking about making now...

Embarrassing much?

Alien5
11-28-2006, 12:46 AM
she had some weird reason what was the reason? :unsure:

BrolyBoo
11-28-2006, 01:01 AM

That's okay smithy boy

There are other chicks in the sea, just make sure you get "it" checked up first

j2k4
11-28-2006, 01:13 AM
holy shit..this was in like 9th grade. maybe i wont make that thread I was thinking about making now...

Embarrassing much?

Don't know.

Are you cooler now? :huh:

Smith
11-28-2006, 02:31 AM
she had some weird reason what was the reason? :unsure:

God knows, we were like 14. Probably wasn't allowed a boyfriend.

Times don't change though..They still lie. I finally told my ex of 2 weeks that there is no "we" anymore, so were not going to hang out or catch up or do stuff. Its self destructive to hang out with an ex girlfriend who you still have strong feelings for.

Hardest thing I've had to do in time..Its not then end of the world..I realize that. Im 17 now..theres plenty of others. It just feels like it :P

I know I did the right thing, although it makes me seem like a prick. I could sure use some reassurance.

clocker
11-28-2006, 03:04 AM
... it makes me seem like a prick. I could sure use some reassurance.
OK.
You're a prick.

Feel better now?

Smith
11-28-2006, 03:18 AM
... it makes me seem like a prick. I could sure use some reassurance.
OK.
You're a prick.

Feel better now?

I feel much better :)

maebach
11-28-2006, 03:22 AM

Embarrassing much?

Don't know.

Are you cooler now? :huh:

:lol: :lol:

once again, whose alien 5?

Barbarossa
11-28-2006, 09:47 AM
what was the reason? :unsure:

God knows, we were like 14. Probably wasn't allowed a boyfriend.

Are you allowed a boyfriend now? :blink:

Smith
11-30-2006, 02:35 AM
Har.

e/

Har.