PDA

View Full Version : New Jedi Order Series, An Honorfull End

SciManAl
12-07-2003, 02:39 AM
Hey poeple, never posted in this forum, but i was wondering if any have read the final installment into the Starwars New Jedi Order series? an amazing drama, left me speechless when i was done, and somewhat sad, 365 trillion deaths... 365 too many... and then there is Ben... huge potential as the "cycle" seams to start over again... this book was just so amazingly well written, it left me speechless...

:gunsmile:
The yuzhon vong (i know i spelled it wrong) are also incredibly intresting to me i think, however do to the fact that this is the conclusion... although the book has been left open, i feel this could be the end of knowing them... i also see many illusions to real life occurences with the vong, mainly between the WWII Japanese warriors...

I was wondering what your thoughts were (if anyone even cares, or read the book...) all comments are welcome!

Thanks in advance for participating!

Schmiggy_JK23
12-10-2003, 09:39 PM
Actually, i havent read any of the new jedi order series, though i read almost everything before it, from the zahn trilogy, all the way to his ending dualogy.

I heard about *SPOLIER, TURN AWAY* chewies death in the first new jedi series, and was kinda bummed, and just never picked them up. Though i would like to take the time, and pick all of them in paper back eventually, and read them. It sounded pretty interesting. Though i doubt anything could top Zahn's trilogy.

SciManAl
12-14-2003, 04:01 AM
hehehe, i don't know the yuzong vongh are a very intresting run for the money...