PDA

View Full Version : I Am Getting Fat

mEtho
12-07-2003, 07:09 PM
i am getting fat day by day, my waste use to to be 30 now its 34 anyway have u guys got an dieting tips for me..
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dont flame me or tease me :angry:

j4y3m
12-07-2003, 07:10 PM
eating less helps

J'Pol
12-07-2003, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by stupidguy@7 December 2003 - 20:10
eating less helps
eating less helpings

SciManAl
12-07-2003, 07:12 PM
umm, get your ass off your chair... :lol:

hehehehe :P dude play a sport, like paintball!!

3rd gen noob
12-07-2003, 07:12 PM
exercise and less fast food

did you know you need to walk 9 miles to have used as many calories up as you get from a mcdonalds cheeseburger, fries and a coke?

J'Pol
12-07-2003, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@7 December 2003 - 20:12
exercise and less fast food

did you know you need to walk 9 miles to have used as many calories up as you get from a mcdonalds cheeseburger, fries and a coke?
I think I'll walk to the McDonalds 4.5 miles away and get .... oh never mind

Mr. Mulder
12-07-2003, 07:15 PM
If you got really fat then you could sue mcdonalds and use the money to pay for liposuction :D

mEtho
12-07-2003, 07:20 PM
thx for ur tips or replies,

i need something constructive and helpful

i have started eating less but i havnet noticed anything

umm, get your ass off your chair... 
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i would do so BOSS :lol: :lol: :lol:

where are all dieting girls gone i am sure they would know what to do :D :D :D

j4y3m
12-07-2003, 07:22 PM
Breakfast: A Bowl Of Cornflakes No Sugar!
Lunch: A Sandwich Of Somesort
Dinner: Pasta/Vegtables/Chicken Etc
Between Meals: One Chocolate Bar A Day

ibelledthecat
12-07-2003, 07:46 PM
do 150 stomach crunches everyday.
it helps me so i suppose it will even help u.

EDIT : my waist changed from 38 to 29.

Honey
12-07-2003, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by mEtho@8 December 2003 - 03:20

first mistake... dont stop eating... soon as you do, your body will go into famine mode, your metabolism will stop and you'll store everything you eat as fat...

second... new thoughts on dieting are that you need to eat substantially in the morning or when you first get up to kickstart the metabolism... big breakfast... eat cereals, bacon, eggs, toast, fruit until you've had enough...

then lunch.. you probably won't want any because you'll still be full from breakfast but have either a sandwich with some fruit or maybe a small salad ... make yourself eat it...

dinner... the key they say is to have a small dinner... pasta, rice, meat, veggies..before 7pm... but only enough to fill a small plate.. not a dinner plate...

eat like a king, lunch like a prince... dinner like a pauper...

try to get at least 30 minutes exercise a day too...

oh... and remember... sugar isn't the problem... fat content is.. look for information on the Glycemic Index... foods that release energy slower than others... lots of information about it online...

and good luck!.. :)

JONNO_CELEBS
12-07-2003, 07:53 PM
I'm sorry but all this "Don't eat this and that" is crap

You can eat and drink what you like, what you have to remember is that if you don't exercise enough it does'nt burn away.

Walking is good, swimming is better, Running will f*ck your knee's up.

Don't use wieghts, if you want to loose wieght you need cardiovascular exercise :)

Besides, you say you're a 34........How old are you, how tall are you?

I think I'm fat, I got a 38 waiste and weigh 16 stone..........but I'm also 6'3"
Acording to the weight charts I should only weigh 12 stone, but If I did I think I would look very ill........4 stone off me.??..........Whoa :unsure:

Jonno B)

fkdup74
12-07-2003, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by mEtho@7 December 2003 - 11:20
stickin your finger down your throat to ralph it all up wont help
:lol: :lol: :lol: (j/k gals)

workin out helps, every pound of muscle you add is supposed to increase your metabolism or something like that, so your body burns calories faster

Spindulik
12-07-2003, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by mEtho@7 December 2003 - 15:20

umm, get your ass off your chair...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i would do so BOSS :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eat a lot more less.

Seafood fruits and vegatbles, and a vtamin pill will keep you healthy.

Look at the dorks on the TV show survivor. They all lose weight eating a lot less.

lynx
12-07-2003, 08:06 PM
Go sit in a box for 6 weeks. :rolleyes:

TheDave
12-07-2003, 08:08 PM
hes been sat in a box for 9 already

mEtho
12-07-2003, 08:09 PM
Go sit in a box for 6 weeks. 

:D :lol: :lol:

thank you for replies and especially JONNO_CELEBS & Ozbabe, i gota say those were some nice deep thoughts!!!!

any more thoughts!!!

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
12-07-2003, 08:28 PM
FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's "I am getting Fat Thread" (http://klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=72882&hl=)

:P Hey.....we have all been there.And some of us still are. :P

http://5024596508.corefusion.net/Pictures/FC-SIMPSON.gif

FC :smoke:

mrlessk
12-07-2003, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by mEtho@7 December 2003 - 10:20
I feel for ya man (been there, done that), you have to understand a simple formula and how it works then you must take charge of your body...it's the only way:

Let's call what follows as...Food for Thought!

Upon creation and by universal design (and before 3+ meals a day) our bodies were programmed to store fat in order to have a source of energy to draw upon when food (calorie intake) became scarce and before malnurishment and malnutrition set in (harken back to our predessor the caveman, who would go through long, cold winters without a McDonald's or any other food source)

a calorie is fat <> fat is a calorie

you gain weight when...
>the calories you intake exceeds the calories you burn (and what your body requires to maintain it&#39;s ideal weight)
>the body stores these excess calories as fat (i.e. wasteline goes from 30 to 34)

you lose weight when...
>the calories you burn (exercise or any body movement burns calories) exceeds the calories you intake
>goal is to reduce these calories (stored as body fat)
>when the body realizes that intake of calories is less than it needs to store them as body fat it will start to feed off the already stored fat (calories/your extra 4 inches)
>excess body fat will begin to be used up and to be reduced (note operative word)
>weight is lost, body returns back to it&#39;s ideal weight

Hope this makes sense.
Good luck&#33; :newyear:
mrlessk

fkdup74
12-08-2003, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by mEtho@7 December 2003 - 11:09
dont flame me or tease me :angry:
any one who would is just a jackass and you shouldnt listen to em

and i&#39;d give my left nut to have a 34 waist again :lol:

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
12-08-2003, 01:36 AM
:D

KnightwhosaysNI
12-08-2003, 04:42 AM
I pretty much agree with what ozbabe says. When you&#39;re trying to lose fats, eating right is just as important as exercising. You may eat whatever you like, in moderation, when you have reached your target weight. However, that&#39;s not to say that you should lay off all the things you like for the next several months&#33;

The key to losing fats, and keeping it off, is to keep to a healthy lifestyle which is sustainable. That means allowing yourself regular treats. 2 years ago, I lost about 15kg in 6 months eating right, exercising moderately 3 times a week, and going for a good sushi buffet every weekend.

Now I can eat what I want in moderate amounts, and exercise a little just to maintain the weight and cardio fitness.

Weight training can be useful when you&#39;re trying to lose fats. Be sure to use light weights and go for a high number of sets and repetitions with each exercise to get a cardio workout. You would also gain a little muscle mass and tone which is good, because muscle helps you burn the calories which you consume in your meals.

Last of all, don&#39;t get discouraged&#33; Good luck&#33;

Keikan
12-08-2003, 04:48 AM
Eat lots of grains, fresh vegatables and legumes and less meat.
Ofcourse no more Mickey DeeZ and pizza. Aerobics is good and easy on excersice bikes.

Evil Gemini
12-08-2003, 04:54 AM
I dont understand when ppl want to loose weight, they dont want to do the obvious thing wich is, exercise.

They always look for some diet wich is easy.

mEtho
12-08-2003, 09:36 PM
thanks every1 for helping me&#33;&#33;&#33;
and from now on i will try my best&#33;&#33;&#33;