PDA

View Full Version : Who Cares About This Old Fart?

MediaSlayer
12-09-2003, 07:56 AM
i barely feel sorry for the prince (http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/news/fc?d=tmpl&cf=fc&in=entertainment&cat=the_osbournes) of darkness. am i a butt-head?

3rd gen noob
12-09-2003, 08:00 AM
ozzy osbourne - surely the world's most effective anti-drugs personality :)

muchspl2
12-09-2003, 08:04 AM
yea herd earlier, he should be alright herd it was not life threating but, MTV said it didn't know what was going to happen to the show

Evil Gemini
12-09-2003, 10:02 AM
Im starting to think all old ppl are full of shit like this ass hole that was driving at like fkn 30kph and he then fkn followed me home and started talking shit about i shouldnt tailgate.

Fuck him i should have fkn rammed him of the road and then ass raped him with a fkn large poll or soething but that has spikes and shit.

I would then burn his house down.

fucking ass hole :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I had a really pleasant day today untill this cunt pissed me off.

And also, how th fuck can he say to me to do the limit and i was driving the limit and he was driving slow as fuck fuck fuck fuck.

bigboab
12-09-2003, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by neattairoski@9 December 2003 - 10:02
Im starting to think all old ppl are full of shit like this ass hole that was driving at like fkn 30kph and he then fkn followed me home and started talking shit about i shouldnt tailgate.

Fuck him i should have fkn rammed him of the road and then ass raped him with a fkn large poll or soething but that has spikes and shit.

I would then burn his house down.

I had a really pleasant day today untill this cunt pissed me off.
:o :rolleyes: :( :angry:

Evil Gemini
12-09-2003, 10:07 AM
Id tell you what if their was no law........about ramming ppl of the road.......

Sorry MS, just the old fart part just reminded of this guy

bigboab
12-09-2003, 10:32 AM
Actually I agree with you Neat. I think that the police should randomly be able to stop any motorist, any time and test them for the folowing:-

Drink
Drugs
Eyesight
Hearing
Physical ability to drive
Short term memory.
Some kind of stupidy test.

In my opinion a car is a lethal weapon in the wrong hands. I know at least four people who drive, who should not be driving. Two of them are too old with too many things wrong with them that are preventing them driving safely. Two of them, through vanity insist that they do not require the use of glasses. Yet they could not read a sign post at the side of the road. Then there is my favourite hate. The driver with the invalid sticker. They think that this gives them the right to break every rule in the book. I reckon in about five years they will be demanding that supermarkets widen the aisles so that they can drive in for their groceries. Right that is my gripe for the day. :angry:

Incidentally I am not allowed to drive any longer, because I suffer from Alzheimers and I totally agree with this decision. Well I am not actually banned, but I must inform the insurance company. That would mean the same thing.

Illuminati
12-09-2003, 10:59 AM
Uh...Wha? :blink:

Sorry guys - I was trying to paint the image of Ozzy Osbourne tearing up on a quad-bike :lol:

Nope, can't see it :P

Evil Gemini
12-09-2003, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Illuminati@9 December 2003 - 11:59
Uh...Wha? :blink:

Sorry guys - I was trying to paint the image of Ozzy Osbourne tearing up on a quad-bike :lol:

Nope, can't see it :P
:lol:

yeah that would be funny, i can picture it, doing a wheely while wearing them sunnies :lol:

@ bigboab that must really suck not being able to drive anymore man.

Their was a show on tv not long ago called "worst drivers" or something and their was this young guy that would drive at like 20 kph under the limit and hold traffic up.

That really pisses me of and also some ppl in that drive 4 wheel drives.

You might not agree with me but i think if you want to have a 4wd, you should have to do another driving test because its such a big vehicle.

BTW like my AV ?

bigboab
12-09-2003, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by neattairoski@9 December 2003 - 11:40
BTW like my AV ?
What does that stand for Anti Vehicle. :lol:

dwightfry
12-09-2003, 12:02 PM
Back to the subject of Ozzy. His brain may be fried, but he is still a really good person. I, for one, feel bad and hope for a full fast recovery

hooked
12-09-2003, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by MediaSlayer@9 December 2003 - 07:56
i barely feel sorry for the prince (http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/news/fc?d=tmpl&cf=fc&in=entertainment&cat=the_osbournes) of darkness. am i a butt-head?
here in holland we had someone familiar : Herman Brood (http://www.brood.nl/index2.phtml?loc=/mainpage/dag/home.html&dayPart=1&menuName=rnr)

but at least he had a personality.

Ozzy loser Osbourne is just a dickhead

Evil Gemini
12-09-2003, 12:17 PM
"The 55-year-old heavy metal rocker was injured while riding the all-terrain vehicle during a day off from promoting his new single, a duet with his daughter Kelly titled "Changes"

If they were going to remake 2pac's "changes" i think its 2pac's way of saying

"NOT EVEN OVER MY DEAD BODY!!!!"

:lol:

TheDave
12-09-2003, 03:58 PM
htf can he ride a quad. i wouldnt think he'd trust himself cos hes so slow at reacting and stuff

dwightfry
12-09-2003, 04:22 PM
I heard today that his doctor is under investigation for over medicating all of his patients. (Not just ozzy). Apparantly this had a lot to do with his slow reactions and stuff.....I don't know if I believe that, It is just something I heard.

Name one dickhead thing he has done. Give me one example of him being an asshole.

mustangchang
12-09-2003, 06:30 PM
He took a piss on the Alamo now thats pretty dick and disrespectful <_< ........

RGX
12-09-2003, 06:32 PM
Yeah his doctor is getting sued for over medicating, hence why he was always so slow, if you saw him on jonothan ross the other night he was much better and much more coherent

Get well soon ozzy :)

(>Zero Cool<)
12-09-2003, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by RGX@9 December 2003 - 18:32
Yeah his doctor is getting sued for over medicating, hence why he was always so slow, if you saw him on jonothan ross the other night he was much better and much more coherent

Get well soon ozzy :)
and again I agree with RGX...

hope you get better soon Mr Osbourne

Sid Hartha
12-09-2003, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by neattairoski@9 December 2003 - 10:02

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Man, I can&#39;t imagine what this post looked like before you edited it. What&#39;s your main language?

brotherdoobie
12-09-2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by mustangchang@9 December 2003 - 13:30
He took a piss on the Alamo now thats pretty dick and disrespectful <_< ........
While he was in drag...........Now thats funny ;)

Peace brotherdoobie

ghetto_gurl
12-09-2003, 07:43 PM
ozzy is a legend fuck u

dwightfry
12-10-2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by mustangchang@9 December 2003 - 12:30
I forgot about that.
Damn... <_<

bigboab
12-10-2003, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by mustangchang@9 December 2003 - 18:30
A am sure a few of the Americans at the Alamo shit themselves too.

AussieSheila
12-10-2003, 12:41 PM
:P Hey BigBoab, hows it going? That was a long speech from you a bit earlier, good one tho&#33;

:) I like Ozzy and I hope he gets well quickly, on the news tonight they said he was in intensive care on a respirator. That didn&#39;t sound too good.

:(

asmithz
12-10-2003, 01:02 PM
Hey pay your respect, Ozzy is a legend.

hooked
12-10-2003, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by dwightfry@9 December 2003 - 16:22
I heard today that his doctor is under investigation for over medicating all of his patients. (Not just ozzy). Apparantly this had a lot to do with his slow reactions and stuff.....I don&#39;t know if I believe that, It is just something I heard.

Name one dickhead thing he has done. Give me one example of him being an asshole.
i know its not fair to judge somebody only by the way they look....but just take a look at him and/or his family . . . i mean just by having that stupid real life soap he allready is a dickhead

one more time

ALL THE OSSIEBOURNES ARE DICKHEADS

AND HE CAN&#39;T SING

AAAAAAAggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . . that&#39;s out of my system now

luv you all :hug:

asmithz
12-10-2003, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by hooked+10 December 2003 - 05:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hooked @ 10 December 2003 - 05:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dwightfry@9 December 2003 - 16:22
I heard today that his doctor is under investigation for over medicating all of his patients. (Not just ozzy). Apparantly this had a lot to do with his slow reactions and stuff.....I don&#39;t know if I believe that, It is just something I heard.

i know its not fair to judge somebody only by the way they look....but just take a look at him and/or his family . . . i mean just by having that stupid real life soap he allready is a dickhead

one more time

ALL THE OSSIEBOURNES ARE DICKHEADS

AND HE CAN&#39;T SING

AAAAAAAggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . . that&#39;s out of my system now

luv you all :hug: [/b][/quote]
I have to agree some songs he sung did suck, but alot were good. One being was Ironman, thats was a good song.

Talking about his family, under all the cussing there was alot of love in his family. I respect that.

dwightfry
12-10-2003, 03:47 PM
under all the cussing there was alot of love in his family. I respect that.

Exactly&#33;&#33;&#33;

Evil Gemini
12-10-2003, 04:22 PM
Yeah i can tell by the way they tell each other to fuck off :lol:

dwightfry
12-10-2003, 04:32 PM
It&#39;s better to be saying "fuck off" and still love each other then being polite and hating each other.

B.T.W. Should this be in the news section?

fkdup74
12-10-2003, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by neattairoski@9 December 2003 - 04:17
If they were going to remake 2pac&#39;s "changes"
why would he remake a flake ass song from 2pac?
ozzy did a song called changes in like the 60&#39;s or 70&#39;s
(when he was still with black sabbath, if i remember right)

expand your mind ;)
world dont revolve around a dead rapper

dwightfry
12-10-2003, 05:33 PM
Or maybe it was David Bowie&#39;s song Changes.

mustangchang
12-10-2003, 05:42 PM
ozzy is ok in my book( dispite the Alamo thing). Its his kids that piss me off, those fat worthless druggies. They wont have to work a day in there life because they live off there dad I hate people like that....

fkdup74
12-10-2003, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by dwightfry@10 December 2003 - 09:33
Or maybe it was David Bowie&#39;s song Changes.
thats another possibility, yep

brotherdoobie
12-10-2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by mustangchang@10 December 2003 - 12:42
ozzy is ok in my book( dispite the Alamo thing). Its his kids that piss me off, those fat worthless druggies. They wont have to work a day in there life because they live off there dad I hate people like that....
So what&#33;...............What would you do if your Dad was loaded?
Work at the local gas station :blink:

Peace brotherdoobie

mustangchang
12-10-2003, 08:17 PM
I would atleast finish HIGH SCHOOL&#33; unlike them or even go to college. If they are going to live off thier fathers riches thier whole life atleast be educated...

brotherdoobie
12-10-2003, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by mustangchang@10 December 2003 - 15:17
I would atleast finish HIGH SCHOOL&#33; unlike them or even go to college. If they are going to live off thier fathers riches thier whole life atleast be educated...
Meh&#33;.........What a silly waste of time ;)

Peace brotherdoobie

mustangchang
12-10-2003, 09:11 PM
hmmmmmmmm you seem like a lazy person is your name jack by any chance hahaha :lol: