PDA

View Full Version : Every Server Appears To Be Full

Risknothin
12-10-2003, 08:03 PM
hey im trying emule for the very first time and it won't connect. why? i updated the server list and everyone of them appears to be full. Is there some thing i can do to make it work?

Thanks

sparsely
12-11-2003, 12:35 AM
that happens every once in a while...(especially lately it seems, maybe increased traffic :huh: )
sometimes you just have to wait for the next day...

but try clicking the first server in your list, scroll down to the bottom of the server list, press & hold 'Shift', then click the last server.
THat should highlight every server in your list. Right-click and "connect to selected server(s)"

It'll probably connect to one.

balamm
12-11-2003, 02:33 AM
Better yet, when you reinstall or when you first install, go to the emule help page and grab the urls for the server.met&#39;s and paste them into the update window. Most of the servers in the default install have been dead for a hella long time. <_<

sparsely
12-11-2003, 02:38 AM
that might work....but it seems to happen at random, even after updating .mets.
noone at emule-project seems to have an answer either. :blink:

Global Media Trader
12-11-2003, 04:22 AM
2 days ago i could not connect to a server for hours. i did several Gobacks just to make sure it was not something i downloaded. eventually i reconnected.

Also make sure you dont have in your options to only connect to static servers. i know people that mistakenly checked that and could never connect to any server.

Of course when you become familiar with certain servers. you may want to make them static and then use that option.