PDA

View Full Version : Uncompleted From Shareazaa...

shooZh
12-11-2003, 12:48 AM
Hi... I tried shareazaa, but it got to messy for me. So I uninstalled it.

And now I have some gigas with uncompleted files, and I need help so I can use them on kazaalite++ (2.4.3) and finish those files.

I've tried to put some of those in my shared folder, but they don't show up.

Have I lost them, or do i need to convert them or something, so I can use them on my kazaalite++.

Please help... and thank you in advance!

:(

k-liteuserintheworld
12-11-2003, 12:57 AM
you cant use uncomplete files from shareaza on kazaa because kazaa does not suport this feature, how did it get too messy, I thought shareaza has a very good interface :huh:

shooZh
12-11-2003, 01:30 AM
:-(!... I didn't understand the e-donkey connection, and when I first was connected, it took all my bandwith... I downloaded at an average of 1,8, and it was upload of almost 300kbs!!!
All stopped in my computer, and I couldn't even go surfing on the net.

One file took almost four days to download...and it was corrupt" When I retried on kazaalite, it took only 15 minutes!!!

I prefer kazaalite, 'cuz it doesn't show so much of the stuff going on...and it was too confusing on raza.

:-(... it means I have lost them??? ALL? ... noooooooo.......... I'll burn them, and maybe someone find a way to "convert" them.... or... maybe I can give them to someone that can download them for me.... SNIF! me-very-frustrated-tears-of-sadness!!!

Maybe I should just delete them...so I can have more space on my mini-drive of mini-gigas...!

Thanx anyway for the answer!

:-(... SNIF!