PDA

View Full Version : Windows 95 Installation Disk 19

clp
12-11-2003, 07:50 PM
Hey there!

I just got myself an ooooooold laptop without any cd rom drive. But that's okay - i thought! Because I have the old windows 95 on disk which I could install as os (it did not have any when I got it.). BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The disk called nr. 19 does not work (actually I think it is empty.... oops!). The installation begins with asking for a file called "mprexe.exe" ad continues with other ones......... So I would be glad if any of you had the disk at home at could copy it to me. I am in great need of it!!!! :D

Thanx!

Zedi

camille
12-11-2003, 11:57 PM
Maybe your 95 is defective already. It's very difficult to get a copy of Windows 95 nowadays. Why don't you ask some of your friends?

-Genesis-
12-13-2003, 01:01 PM
i happen to have an old copy of windows 95 on CD if you tell me the files you want i will try to extract them from the cd and send them to you.

Reply here or PM me.

cwctv
12-13-2003, 09:39 PM
The file mprexe.exe isn't in disc 19 of the verison I have but I can put all the disc's on KaZaa it you want them at 35 megs big and self install just sit back and watch it go on.

clp
12-15-2003, 01:02 PM
Hey Cwctv

I would very much like that!!!! Would you really do that? So I can bring one disk down at a time or what?

That would be SUCH a help!!!!

Just tell me what your alias is on Kazaa, so I can find you....

Thanks again!

-Genesis-
12-15-2003, 05:21 PM
By the way......there is a very small chance of you both connecting to the same supernode on kazaa. (Infact no chance at all) So if i were you i would transfer it via MSN Messenger or put it on an ftp server.

You could also put it on yahoo briefcase. HERE (http://briefcase.yahoo.com/)

cwctv
12-15-2003, 11:13 PM
Ok on there now have PMed you with details.