PDA

View Full Version : Not Sharing Files

roodyj
12-12-2003, 05:43 PM
Being new, I've probably not found the easy way to tell this, but how can I know who is not a file sharer so I can cut them off from downloading all my stuff and then giving nothing in return?

Is doing a "search" and then trying to download a found file, and getting "more sources needed" continuously a sign of this???? <_<

Sparkle1984
12-12-2003, 05:49 PM
unfortunately it&#39;s not really possible to find out whether someone is sharing or not, because they may just have the privacy option switched on, so people can&#39;t get a list of all their files.
So you just have to trust them that they are sharing.

james_bond_rulez
12-12-2003, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by roodyj@12 December 2003 - 17:43
Being new, I&#39;ve probably not found the easy way to tell this, but how can I know who is not a file sharer so I can cut them off from downloading all my stuff and then giving nothing in return?

Is doing a "search" and then trying to download a found file, and getting "more sources needed" continuously a sign of this???? <_<
you dont

just keep on sharing

only losers sit at their computer all day and monitor who&#39;s leeching and canceling them

click click click <_<

roodyj
12-12-2003, 06:34 PM
I don&#39;t have time to monitor the files....it just pisses me off when I see a file I want and I try to get it over several days from the same user with "more sources needed" all the time. Never get qeued or even close.

Just a piece of my mind....not many left :D

cosmic doobie
12-12-2003, 06:44 PM
:o
Chill out chicken, you&#39;ll get your file/s wots the rush.