PDA

View Full Version : What Exactly Has Happened To K++?

mike45450
12-13-2003, 01:27 AM
Alright, i dont usually check the site/boards frequently so i dont know the full story, but what exactly has happened to K++? What's made it discontinue?

Im almost certain this has been posted, so i apologise.

-edit- Oh yeah, theres a prob with my AviPreview too. Its the problem when it shows like a few seconds then skips to the end, i try and uninstall-reinstall codec pack 2.20 or sumthin like that and i get an error message about vsfilter.dll cannot be deleted. Does anyone know how to fix it?

ZeroTolerance
12-13-2003, 01:54 AM
:) :D kazaalite is not dead!
nothing wrong with the avi, you maybe need to use www.videolan.org
or probaly missing some codecs, try installing k-lit codec pack B)

mike45450
12-13-2003, 01:59 AM
Nonono...i know theres nothing wrong with AVI, but i read that the solution is to uninstall it, then when installing it uncheck one of the boxes and it should fix it, but when i try to re-install it that error message comes up so i was just wonderin if anyone knew how to make it work without the error.

And i&#39;ve already got VideoLan, but it just seems a bit of a hassle when i could just use AVI...plus sometimes Video lags my computer <_<

ZeroTolerance
12-13-2003, 02:09 AM
i dont know how to do the avi uninstal but i suggest you get a divx player, or somebody else can help you with this subject, but for the divx player it plays almost all my files. one reason why people dont use avi nomore is because you have to keep up with all the codecs. i hope my information can help you or somebody else can help you. :D