PDA

View Full Version : Bti----bush The Idiot

Busyman
12-13-2003, 06:15 PM
Our President the great speaker <_< :lol: :lol: :lol:

And ladies and gentlemen........George W. Bush........(applause please)

"There&#39;s no such thing as legacies. At least, there is a legacy, but I&#39;ll never see it."—To Catholic leaders at the White House, Jan. 31, 2000

"I am mindful not only of preserving executive powers for myself, but for predecessors as well."—Washington, D.C., Jan. 29, 2001

"My pro-life position is I believe there&#39;s life. It&#39;s not necessarily based in religion. I think there&#39;s a life there, therefore the notion of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness."—Quoted in the San Francisco Chronicle, Jan. 23, 2001

"Redefining the role of the United States from enablers to keep the peace to enablers to keep the peace from peacekeepers is going to be an assignment."—Interview with the New York Times, Jan. 14, 2001

"The California crunch really is the result of not enough power-generating plants and then not enough power to power the power of generating plants."—Interview with the New York Times, Jan. 14, 2001

"I&#39;m hopeful. I know there is a lot of ambition in Washington, obviously. But I hope the ambitious realize that they are more likely to succeed with success as opposed to failure."—Interview with the Associated Press, Jan. 18, 2001

"If he&#39;s—the inference is that somehow he thinks slavery is a—is a noble institution I would—I would strongly reject that assumption—that John Ashcroft is a open-minded, inclusive person."—NBC Nightly News With Tom Brokaw, Jan. 14, 2001

"I want it to be said that the Bush administration was a results-oriented administration, because I believe the results of focusing our attention and energy on teaching children to read and having an education system that&#39;s responsive to the child and to the parents, as opposed to mired in a system that refuses to change, will make America what we want it to be—a literate country and a hopefuller country."—Washington, D.C., Jan. 11, 2001

"I would have to ask the questioner. I haven&#39;t had a chance to ask the questioners the question they&#39;ve been questioning. On the other hand, I firmly believe she&#39;ll be a fine secretary of labor. And I&#39;ve got confidence in Linda Chavez. She is a—she&#39;ll bring an interesting perspective to the Labor Department."—Austin, Texas, Jan. 8, 2001

"I do remain confident in Linda. She&#39;ll make a fine labor secretary. From what I&#39;ve read in the press accounts, she&#39;s perfectly qualified."—Austin, Texas, Jan. 8, 2001

"She is a member of a labor union at one point."—Announcing his nomination of Linda Chavez as secretary of labor. Austin, Texas, Jan. 2, 2001

"Natural gas is hemispheric. I like to call it hemispheric in nature because it is a product that we can find in our neighborhoods."—Austin, Texas, Dec. 20, 2000

"I am mindful of the difference between the executive branch and the legislative branch. I assured all four of these leaders that I know the difference, and that difference is they pass the laws and I execute them."—Washington, D.C., Dec. 18, 2000

"The great thing about America is everybody should vote."—Austin, Texas, Dec. 8, 2000

"Dick Cheney and I do not want this nation to be in a recession. We want anybody who can find work to be able to find work."—60 Minutes II, Dec. 5, 2000

"The legislature&#39;s job is to write law. It&#39;s the executive branch&#39;s job to interpret law."—Austin, Texas, Nov. 22, 2000

"They misunderestimated me."—Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

"They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it&#39;s some kind of federal program."—St. Charles, Mo., Nov. 2, 2000

"It&#39;s your money. You paid for it."—LaCrosse, Wis., Oct. 18, 2000

"It&#39;s important for us to explain to our nation that life is important. It&#39;s not only life of babies, but it&#39;s life of children living in, you know, the dark dungeons of the Internet."—Arlington Heights, Ill., Oct. 24, 2000

"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream."—LaCrosse, Wis., Oct. 18, 2000

"I think we ought to raise the age at which juveniles can have a gun."

"Mr. Vice President, in all due respect, it is—I&#39;m not sure 80 percent of the people get the death tax. I know this: 100 percent will get it if I&#39;m the president."

"If affirmative action means what I just described, what I&#39;m for, then I&#39;m for it."—St. Louis, Mo., October 18, 2000

"Our priorities is our faith."—Greensboro, N.C., Oct. 10, 2000

"I mean, there needs to be a wholesale effort against racial profiling, which is illiterate children."—Second presidential debate, Oct. 11, 2000

"It&#39;s going to require numerous IRA agents."—On Gore&#39;s tax plan, Greensboro, N.C., Oct. 10, 2000

"I think if you know what you believe, it makes it a lot easier to answer questions. I can&#39;t answer your question."—In response to a question about whether he wished he could take back any of his answers in the first debate. Reynoldsburg, Ohio, Oct. 4, 2000

"I would have my secretary of treasury be in touch with the financial centers, not only here but at home."—Boston, Oct. 3, 2000

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully."—Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000

"I will have a foreign-handed foreign policy."—Redwood, Calif., Sept. 27, 2000

"One of the common denominators I have found is that expectations rise above that which is expected."—Los Angeles, Sept. 27, 2000

"It is clear our nation is reliant upon big foreign oil. More and more of our imports come from overseas."—Beaverton, Ore., Sep. 25, 2000

"I am a person who recognizes the fallacy of humans."—Oprah, Sept. 19, 2000

"A tax cut is really one of the anecdotes to coming out of an economic illness."—The Edge With Paula Zahn, Sept. 18, 2000

"The woman who knew that I had dyslexia—I never interviewed her."—Orange, Calif., Sept. 15, 2000

"The best way to relieve families from time is to let them keep some of their own money."—Westminster, Calif., Sept. 13, 2000

"They have miscalculated me as a leader."—Ibid.

"This is what I&#39;m good at. I like meeting people, my fellow citizens, I like interfacing with them."—Outside Pittsburgh, Sept. 8, 2000

"Listen, Al Gore is a very tough opponent. He is the incumbent. He
represents the incumbency. And a challenger is somebody who generally
comes from the pack and wins, if you&#39;re going to win. And that&#39;s where
I&#39;m coming from."—Detroit, Sept. 7, 2000

"We&#39;ll let our friends be the peacekeepers and the great country called America will be the pacemakers."—Houston, Texas, Sept. 6, 2000

"The point is, this is a way to help inoculate me about what has come and is coming."--on his anti-Gore ad, in an interview with the New York Times, Sept. 2, 2000

"As governor of Texas, I have set high standards for our public schools, and I have met those standards."--CNN online chat, Aug. 30, 2000

"Well, I think if you say you&#39;re going to do something and don&#39;t do it, that&#39;s trustworthiness."--Ibid.

"I don&#39;t know whether I&#39;m going to win or not. I think I am. I do know I&#39;m ready for the job. And, if not, that&#39;s just the way it goes."—Des Moines, Iowa, Aug. 21, 2000

"We cannot let terrorists and rogue nations hold this nation hostile or hold our allies hostile.&#39;&#39;—Ibid.
"I have a different vision of leadership. A leadership is someone who brings people together."—Bartlett, Tenn., Aug. 18, 2000

"I think he needs to stand up and say if he thought the president were wrong on policy and issues, he ought to say where."—Interview with the Associated Press, Aug. 11, 2000

"I want you to know that farmers are not going to be secondary thoughts to a Bush administration. They will be in the forethought of our thinking."—Salinas, Calif., Aug. 10, 2000

"You might want to comment on that, Honorable."--To New Jersey&#39;s secretary of state, the Hon. DeForest Soaries Jr., as quoted by Dana Milbank in the Washington Post, July 15, 2000

"This case has had full analyzation and has been looked at a lot. I understand the emotionality of death penalty cases."--Seattle Post-Intelligencer, June 23, 2000

"States should have the right to enact reasonable laws and restrictions particularly to end the inhumane practice of ending a life that otherwise could live."—Cleveland, June 29, 2000

"The fundamental question is, &#39;Will I be a successful president when it comes to foreign policy?&#39; I will be, but until I&#39;m the president, it&#39;s going to be hard for me to verify that I think I&#39;ll be more effective."—In Wayne, Mich., as quoted by Katharine Q. Seelye in the New York Times, June 28, 2000

"There&#39;s not going to be enough people in the system to take advantage of people like me."—On the coming Social Security crisis; Wilton, Conn.; June 9, 2000

"Actually, I—this may sound a little West Texan to you, but I like it. When I&#39;m talking about—when I&#39;m talking about myself, and when he&#39;s talking about myself, all of us are talking about me."—Ibid.

"This is a world that is much more uncertain than the past. In the past we were certain, we were certain it was us versus the Russians in the past. We were certain, and therefore we had huge nuclear arsenals aimed at each other to keep the peace. That&#39;s what we were certain of. ... You see, even though it&#39;s an uncertain world, we&#39;re certain of some things. We&#39;re certain that even though the &#39;evil empire&#39; may have passed, evil still remains. We&#39;re certain there are people that can&#39;t stand what America stands for. ... We&#39;re certain there are madmen in this world, and there&#39;s terror, and there&#39;s missiles and I&#39;m certain of this, too: I&#39;m certain to maintain the peace, we better have a military of high morale, and I&#39;m certain that under this administration, morale in the military is dangerously low."—Albuquerque, N.M., the Washington Post, May 31, 2000

"The fact that he relies on facts—says things that are not factual—are going to undermine his campaign."—New York Times, March 4, 2000

"I think we agree, the past is over."—On his meeting with John McCain, Dallas Morning News, May 10, 2000

"It&#39;s clearly a budget. It&#39;s got a lot of numbers in it."--Reuters, May 5, 2000

GOV. BUSH: Because the picture on the newspaper. It just seems so un-American to me, the picture of the guy storming the house with a scared little boy there. I talked to my little brother, Jeb—I haven&#39;t told this to many people. But he&#39;s the governor of—I shouldn&#39;t call him my little brother--my brother, Jeb, the great governor of Texas.
JIM LEHRER: Florida.
GOV. BUSH: Florida. The state of the Florida.—The NewsHour With Jim Lehrer, April 27, 2000

"I hope we get to the bottom of the answer. It&#39;s what I&#39;m interested to know."—On what happened in negotiations between the Justice Department and Elián González&#39;s Miami relatives, as quoted by the Associated Press, April 26, 2000

"Laura and I really don&#39;t realize how bright our children is sometimes until we get an objective analysis."—CNBC, April 15, 2000

"I was raised in the West. The west of Texas. It&#39;s pretty close to California. In more ways than Washington, D.C., is close to California."—In Los Angeles as quoted by the Los Angeles Times, April 8, 2000

"Reading is the basics for all learning."—Announcing his "Reading First" initiative in Reston, Va., March 28, 2000

"We want our teachers to be trained so they can meet the obligations, their obligations as teachers. We want them to know how to teach the science of reading. In order to make sure there&#39;s not this kind of federal—federal cufflink."—At Fritsche Middle School, Milwaukee, March 30, 2000

"I&#39;ve got a reason for running. I talk about a larger goal, which is to call upon the best of America. It&#39;s part of the renewal. It&#39;s reform and renewal. Part of the renewal is a set of high standards and to remind people that the greatness of America really does depend on neighbors helping neighbors and children finding mentors. I worry. I&#39;m very worried about, you know, the kid who just wonders whether America is meant for him. I really worry about that. And uh, so, I&#39;m running for a reason. I&#39;m answering this question here and the answer is, you cannot lead America to a positive tomorrow with revenge on one&#39;s mind. Revenge is so incredibly negative. And so to answer your question, I&#39;m going to win because people sense my heart, know my sense of optimism and know where I want to lead the country. And I tease people by saying, &#39;A leader, you can&#39;t say, follow me the world is going to be worse.&#39; I&#39;m an optimistic person. I&#39;m an inherently content person. I&#39;ve got a great sense of where I want to lead and I&#39;m comfortable with why I&#39;m running. And, you know, the call on that speech was, beware. This is going to be a tough campaign."—Interview with the Washington Post, March 23, 2000

"People make suggestions on what to say all the time. I&#39;ll give you an example; I don&#39;t read what&#39;s handed to me. People say, &#39;Here, here&#39;s your speech, or here&#39;s an idea for a speech.&#39; They&#39;re changed. Trust me."—Interview with the New York Times, March 15, 2000

"It&#39;s evolutionary, going from governor to president, and this is a significant step, to be able to vote for yourself on the ballot, and I&#39;ll be able to do so next fall, I hope."—In an interview with the Associated Press, March 8, 2000

"I don&#39;t have to accept their tenants. I was trying to convince those college students to accept my tenants. And I reject any labeling me because I happened to go to the university."—Today, Feb. 23, 2000

"I understand small business growth. I was one."—New York Daily News, Feb. 19, 2000

"The senator has got to understand if he&#39;s going to have—he can&#39;t have it both ways. He can&#39;t take the high horse and then claim the low road."—To reporters in Florence, S.C., Feb. 17, 2000

"I thought how proud I am to be standing up beside my dad. Never did it occur to me that he would become the gist for cartoonists."—ibid.

"If you&#39;re sick and tired of the politics of cynicism and polls and principles, come and join this campaign."—Hilton Head, S.C., Feb. 16, 2000

"How do you know if you don&#39;t measure if you have a system that simply suckles kids through?"—Explaining the need for educational accountability in Beaufort, S.C., Feb. 16, 2000

"We ought to make the pie higher."—South Carolina Republican Debate, Feb. 15, 2000

"I do not agree with this notion that somehow if I go to try to attract votes and to lead people toward a better tomorrow somehow I get subscribed to some—some doctrine gets subscribed to me."—Meet The Press, Feb. 13, 2000

"I&#39;ve changed my style somewhat, as you know. I&#39;m less—I pontificate less, although it may be hard to tell it from this show. And I&#39;m more interacting with people."—ibid

"The most important job is not to be governor, or first lady in my case."—Pella, Iowa, as quoted by the San Antonio Express-News, Jan. 30, 2000

"Will the highways on the Internet become more few?"—Concord, N.H., Jan. 29, 2000

"This is Preservation Month. I appreciate preservation. It&#39;s what you do when you run for president. You gotta preserve."—Speaking during "Perseverance Month" at Fairgrounds Elementary School in Nashua, N.H. As quoted in the Los Angeles Times, Jan. 28, 2000

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."—Greater Nashua, N.H., Chamber of Commerce, Jan. 27, 2000

"What I am against is quotas. I am against hard quotas, quotas they basically delineate based upon whatever. However they delineate, quotas, I think vulcanize society. So I don&#39;t know how that fits into what everybody else is saying, their relative positions, but that&#39;s my position.&#39;&#39;—Quoted by Molly Ivins, the San Francisco Chronicle, Jan. 21, 2000

"The administration I&#39;ll bring is a group of men and women who are focused on what&#39;s best for America, honest men and women, decent men and women, women who will see service to our country as a great privilege and who will not stain the house."—Des Moines Register debate, Iowa, Jan. 15, 2000

"We must all hear the universal call to like your neighbor just like you like to be liked yourself."—ibid.

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"—Florence, S.C., Jan. 11, 2000

"Gov. Bush will not stand for the subsidation of failure."—ibid.

"There needs to be debates, like we&#39;re going through. There needs to be town-hall meetings. There needs to be travel. This is a huge country."—Larry King Live, Dec. 16, 1999

"I think it&#39;s important for those of us in a position of responsibility to be firm in sharing our experiences, to understand that the babies out of wedlock is a very difficult chore for mom and baby alike. ... I believe we ought to say there is a different alternative than the culture that is proposed by people like Miss Wolf in society. ... And, you know, hopefully, condoms will work, but it hasn&#39;t worked."—Meet the Press, Nov. 21, 1999

"The important question is, How many hands have I shaked?"—Answering a question about why he hasn&#39;t spent more time in New Hampshire, in the New York Times, Oct. 23, 1999

"I don&#39;t remember debates. I don&#39;t think we spent a lot of time debating it. Maybe we did, but I don&#39;t remember."—On discussions of the Vietnam War when he was an undergraduate at Yale, Washington Post, July 27, 1999

"It was just inebriating what Midland was all about then."—From a 1994 interview, as quoted in First Son, by Bill Minutaglio

Neil__
12-13-2003, 11:14 PM
Nice post Busyman

At least we can all feel safe with such a clear thinker with his hands on the Nuclear Button

And here was me thinking Bush was an intelligent and contemplative leader
incapable of rash acts and words.

Well you live and learn.

Neil

3rd gen noob
12-13-2003, 11:19 PM
:lol:

George W just makes it even easier to poke fun at americans... :lol:

Busyman
12-14-2003, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@13 December 2003 - 23:19

George W just makes it even easier to poke fun at americans... :lol:
I was going to let out the blow torch for that remark 3rd Gen Boob but I see your point since he is our President, consequently.

Why is it, though, that you have to poke fun at all (at Americans that is)?

The Dubya is a doofus and Americans elected him ..oh wait, no we didn&#39;t but ok "he&#39;s in office" and not ALL Americans want him there.

3rd gen noob
12-14-2003, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by Busyman@13 December 2003 - 23:37

The Dubya is a doofus and Americans elected him ..oh wait, no we didn&#39;t but ok "he&#39;s in office" and not ALL Americans want him there.
what percentage of the american public voted him in?
what percentage of the american public voted arnie into the cali governor position?

this is what makes it fun to poke fun at americans

oh, not forgetting the ignorance and arrogance that seems to entwined with the american population :)

Busyman
12-14-2003, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+14 December 2003 - 00:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob @ 14 December 2003 - 00:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@13 December 2003 - 23:37

what percentage of the american public voted him in?
what percentage of the american public voted arnie into the cali governor position?

this is what makes it fun to poke fun at americans

oh, not forgetting the ignorance and arrogance that seems to entwined with the american population :) [/b][/quote]
OOOOOOOOOOOK now I am obliged to say FU&#33;&#33;&#33;
What&#39;s your nationality?
Do you think that people of your country know more than we do?
Are you superior?
What proof do you have of our arrogance as a nation?

Alot of this "arrogance" that you say we have comes from the fact that we think that our own country is the best place to live in the world.

That&#39;s not arrogance that&#39;s pride.

Where&#39;s yours? ;)

3rd gen noob
12-14-2003, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by Busyman@13 December 2003 - 23:50
OOOOOOOOOOOK now I am obliged to say FU&#33;&#33;&#33;
What&#39;s your nationality?
Do you think that people of your country know more than we do?
Are you superior?
What proof do you have of our arrogance as a nation?

Alot of this "arrogance" that you say we have comes from the fact that we think that our own country is the best place to live in the world.

Where&#39;s yours? ;)
was that sarcasm?

Monkster
12-14-2003, 04:54 AM
There can be too much pride u know. <_<

George W just makes it even easier to poke fun at americans...
I couldn&#39;t agree more. :lol: Heres a good one:

A first grade teacher explains to her class that she is an American. She asks her students to raise their hands if they were American too. Not really knowing why but wanting to be like their teacher, their hands explode into the air like flashy fireworks. There is, however, one exception. A girl named Kristen has not gone along with the crowd. The teacher asks her why she has decided to be different. "Because I am not an American." "Then", asks the teacher, "What are you?" "I&#39;m a proud Canadian," boasts the little girl. The teacher is a little perturbed now, her face slightly red. She asks Kristen why she is a Canadian. "Well, my mom and dad are Canadians, so I&#39;m a Canadian too." The teacher is now angry. "That&#39;s no reason," she says loudly. "What if your mom was a moron, and your dad was a moron. What would you be then?" A pause, and a smile. ”Then," says Kristen, "I&#39;d be an American."

lmao. :lol:

3rd gen noob
12-14-2003, 05:44 AM
oh, and busyman, pride is one of the seven deadly sins :lol:

hobbes
12-14-2003, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@14 December 2003 - 06:44
oh, and busyman, pride is one of the seven deadly sins :lol:
So is ENVY.

3rd gen noob
12-14-2003, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by hobbes@14 December 2003 - 05:07
So is ENVY.
i am certainly not envious of america, if that&#39;s what you mean

hobbes
12-14-2003, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+14 December 2003 - 07:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob @ 14 December 2003 - 07:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@14 December 2003 - 05:07
So is ENVY.
i am certainly not envious of america, if that&#39;s what you mean [/b][/quote]
No, of course not, I was just helping to fill in the list.

3rd gen noob
12-14-2003, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by hobbes+14 December 2003 - 05:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 14 December 2003 - 05:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@14 December 2003 - 07:16
<!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@14 December 2003 - 05:07
So is ENVY.
No, of course not, I was just helping to fill in the list. [/b][/quote]
well, there&#39;s still 5 left
want to play "fill in the blanks"?

Gluttony is another ;)

hobbes
12-14-2003, 06:24 AM
Have you seen the movie "SEVEN", most, most disturbing.

3rd gen noob
12-14-2003, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by hobbes@14 December 2003 - 05:24
the ending was rather a disappointment, imo

hobbes
12-14-2003, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+14 December 2003 - 07:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob @ 14 December 2003 - 07:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@14 December 2003 - 05:24
the ending was rather a disappointment, imo [/b][/quote]
How so? You think Brad should have let the legal system take it&#39;s course? Or was it something else?

3rd gen noob
12-14-2003, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by hobbes@14 December 2003 - 05:32
How so? You think Brad should have let the legal system take it&#39;s course?
yep

hobbes
12-14-2003, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+14 December 2003 - 07:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob @ 14 December 2003 - 07:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@14 December 2003 - 05:32
How so? You think Brad should have let the legal system take it&#39;s course?
yep [/b][/quote]
Well, let me cut your Mother&#39;s head off and give it to you in a box. Then tell me what you think.

Let me put it this way. If you were at home with a gun in your hands and an intruder killed you mother before your eyes, would you tell him to hold still until the authorities arrived or shoot him dead?

ghoulardi
12-14-2003, 06:40 AM
Atleast Bush is not a pussy (lol Bush-Pussy :P )
Do ya think anyone of our other choices would have went in full force and kicked ass like he did after 9/11
It is sad how quickly some people can forget.
I hate democrats.
Long live the king- Johny Rotten

Ghoulardi

P.s.
Bush is doin a damn good job, you lazy ass mofos that bitch about jobless america need to put a lil effort into finding a job. There are lots of them out there.

3rd gen noob
12-14-2003, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by hobbes@14 December 2003 - 05:38
Well, let me cut your Mother&#39;s head off and give it to you in a box. Then tell me what you think.

Let me put it this way. If you were at home with a gun in your hands and an intruder killed you mother before your eyes, would you tell him to hold still until the authorities arrived or shoot him dead?
obviously it&#39;d be against all your emotions and feelings, but if there is no use for the law in this case, why have it?

hobbes
12-14-2003, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+14 December 2003 - 07:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob &#064; 14 December 2003 - 07:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@14 December 2003 - 05:38

obviously it&#39;d be against all your emotions and feelings, but if there is no use for the law in this case, why have it?[/b][/quote]
Sorry, I was distracted by the excellent contribution by ghoulardi.

In some instances, I would consider my sense of justice more important than societal law.

I would do what I believed to be correct and face the consequences, if society deems otherwise.

Jpol eloquently discussed the difference between legal and morally justifyable earlier.

I guess we all have certain moral beliefs, mine indicate that you don&#39;t kill my family members, the common law can go fuck itself.

You must take into consideration that Americans now fear the competency of the legal system since the OJ Simpon travesty. No way I am going to leave the decision in the hands of that dog and pony show.

ghoulardi
12-14-2003, 12:01 PM
Sorry, I was distracted by the excellent contribution by ghoulardi

Let me be the first to say.
Sadam Is in our hands now mofo&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; 6:00 am ohio

Busyman
12-14-2003, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by ghoulardi@14 December 2003 - 12:01

Sorry, I was distracted by the excellent contribution by ghoulardi

Let me be the first to say.
Sadam Is in our hands now mofo&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; 6:00 am ohio
Rigghhhht but our soldiers went in there for chemical weapons and missiles so I guess we got Saddam instead. <_< Uh huh

Busyman
12-14-2003, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by hobbes+14 December 2003 - 06:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 14 December 2003 - 06:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@14 December 2003 - 07:16
<!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@14 December 2003 - 05:07
So is ENVY.
No, of course not, I was just helping to fill in the list. [/b][/quote]
Very good hobbes, very good. :lol: :lol:

Alex H
12-15-2003, 01:31 AM
Tony Blair may be as much of an idiot as Bush, but at least he is eloquent.

colt45joe
12-15-2003, 03:05 AM
"I have opinions, and they are very strong opinions, but i dont always believe in them" -George Bush

and there was another one it goes something like this:

Guns dont kill people, guns are designed and manafactured for the purpose to kill people

Busyman
12-15-2003, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by Alex H@15 December 2003 - 01:31
I wholeheartedly agree.

j2k4
12-15-2003, 07:12 PM
3rd Gen Noob-

You are Scottish, are you not?

Why the reticence in admitting same?

I am jealous of the beautiful place you live.

I am practicing the other deadly sins, too, with good progress, except in the case of sloth; my wife seems to think I lack a natural affinity for it, and demands I stop.

Any ideas?

BTW-I think everyone who knocks the U.S. should come here to live for a while, so that they could render an informed opinion about our country.

I, for one, would like to go to Scotland, so that I might determine the evils (other than yourself and Liam) there which are not so apparent from where I sit. :)

j2k4
12-15-2003, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Alex H@14 December 2003 - 21:31
I have been told I am not un-eloquent.

I must regretfully inform those holding this fallacy that it is a total ruse; I have no intellectual underpinnings whatsoever, and am, in fact, bereft.

I am an un-papered, degreeless (and unashamed) raconteur.

Saves on luggage when I travel.

I understand Mr. Blair and Mr. Bush travel in a similarly economic fashion. :)

Alex H
12-16-2003, 01:28 AM
Bravo&#33; :D

mooseman2070
12-19-2003, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Neil__@13 December 2003 - 19:14
Nice post Busyman

At least we can all feel safe with such a clear thinker with his hands on the Nuclear Button

And here was me thinking Bush was an intelligent and contemplative leader
incapable of rash acts and words.

Well you live and learn.

Neil
dude you thought bush was smart? he&#39;s a fucking dumb ass (ass you can see from that apinfully long list of quotes,theres a calender full of em)

and one thing ponders me, why are his approval ratings soaring since we caught saddam, we were supposed to find him the first day we were in baghdad and we were supposed to see WMD up the ying yang

now we all know the iraq war was just to get back at saddam because his daddy couldnt finish it because he&#39;s also a little cunt

vote the son of a <s> bitch </s> bush out

adjective-noun-number
12-21-2003, 03:15 AM
If someone recorded every stupid thing you said you&#39;d fill hundreds of pages after a couple years. We all would, all people say stupid things, only Bush has them recorded.

This only proves Bush is a poor public-speaker, to say that makes him stupid is like saying someone with a stutter is retarded. This also negates the fact that there is no sole leader in a democracy and Bush is little more than a spokesman for the US.

Busyman
12-21-2003, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by adjective&#045;noun&#045;number@21 December 2003 - 03:15
If someone recorded every stupid thing you said you&#39;d fill hundreds of pages after a couple years. We all would, all people say stupid things, only Bush has them recorded.

This only proves Bush is a poor public-speaker, to say that makes him stupid is like saying someone with a stutter is retarded. This also negates the fact that there is no sole leader in a democracy and Bush is little more than a spokesman for the US.
The difference is "everything" Bush says is NOT recorded. If that were the case my first post on the first page of this thread would have encompassed the first, second, and third pages. Bush&#39;s actions sure don&#39;t make him a genius, so he needs to get his thoughts and verb conjugation together before he opens his mouth in public. A smart President would, I surmise.

mooseman2070
12-21-2003, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by adjective&#045;noun&#045;number@20 December 2003 - 23:15

ok im not sure average people like us can make stupid mistakes like that (referring to the long list of bushisms), face it, bush is a stupid redneck

edit:correction

Alex H
12-22-2003, 07:21 AM
How can someone climb such a high ladder with such poor communication skills? I think he is functionally illiterate. A lot of people are.

Cheney: Here&#39;s the 514 page report on the situation in Iraq.

Bush: Uh...I&#39;d like you to summarise it in your own words...

Busyman
12-22-2003, 04:39 PM
His dad- Nuff said

Alex H
12-23-2003, 04:36 AM
Yeah.

Shrub: Daddy can you read me a bed time story?

Bush: Ok son. This one is called "CIA Intelligence Report 766-A: Situation Report on Maylaysia." Once apon a time, Report Summary: The south east asian rim is...

Shrub: Oww&#33; Get to the bit about Al Quada splinter groups&#33;

Bush: Look George, you&#39;re 56. Its about time you learned to read.

Busyman
10-29-2004, 05:19 AM
I love these:

Bush: "If Senator Kerry had his way, we would still be taking our global test, Saddam Hussein would still be in power, he would control all those weapons and explosives, and could have shared them with our terrorists enemies."

:blink:

here's another:

"A political candidate who jumps to conclusions without knowing the facts, is not a person you want as Commander-In-Chief."

:blink:

(regarding the war in Iraq)
Cheney: "I think it's been a remarkable success story to date, Uh when you look at what's been accomplished overall."

DanB
10-29-2004, 10:42 AM

Storm
10-29-2004, 11:18 AM
Atleast Bush is not a pussy (lol Bush-Pussy :P )
Do ya think anyone of our other choices would have went in full force and kicked ass like he did after 9/11
It is sad how quickly some people can forget.
I hate democrats.

steeve-o als isnt a pussy (staples in your ass? electric shocks to your balls? thats one hard mofo), would that make him a good president? and going to war ISNT being tough or brave...... brave is doing shit you're afraid to do....... sending others to fight isnt tough, standing there in the middle of your troops fighting with them is having cojones.......

a good leader shouldnt be brave, a hero or a wuss....... he/she should do what is in the best interest of the ones bein lead......

bush talks about being the war president, but fuck, if that's what leading is about, i vote rambo for president.....

Bush is doin a damn good job, you lazy ass mofos that bitch about jobless america need to put a lil effort into finding a job. There are lots of them out there.
i cannot judge on that (though you do have the figures against you), but from this i can assume youve had to look for a job in the last year? and succesfully did so?

BTW-I think everyone who knocks the U.S. should come here to live for a while, so that they could render an informed opinion about our country.

good idea, ive lived in the states for a year (Norfolk, VA)....... its very different from europe, it has its pros and cons, i personally woulnt wanna live there (dont like the court system with the huge amount of civil lawsuits, but (amongst other things) cause of that right now im seriously considering moving to a non-western country when i get done with college)

i think it wrong to make fun of americans cause you dislike bush...... if you dont like bush, fine.... if you wanna make fun of bush, fine by me, but dont go making fun of americans cause theyre stuck with some dumbass that needed lawyers to win an election....

Everose
10-29-2004, 12:38 PM
I would like to give you my perspective, the type of people that populate my state that are planning on voting for Bush.

Intelligent, everyday human beings from all walks of life. Wonderful people.

But I think that is really enough said.

Spam-King
10-29-2004, 02:01 PM
Bush the american dream

hippychick
10-29-2004, 02:02 PM
And ppl will vote for him...Like ppl in Texas, they think he is God, just cause he lived here...Pfffffffffft...There like sheep :eek:

vidcc
10-29-2004, 02:32 PM
I feel this needs re-posting with some edits

New Rule: And this is the hardest New Rule I have ever had to deliver, and I know a lot of you aren't going to like this, but here it is. Let Bush win! I'm sorry. I know it's terrible to say that. But like every other forum in the world, We've got to think about the issues that are important to us. And to us the most important issue is... having an erratic jackass in the White House!

"Rocky 3" isn't any good if he doesn't have Mr. T to fight with. A satirical tackling dummy like George Bush doesn't grow on trees. Without Bush, who will America's schoolchildren have to look down on? And folks, this isn't just me, you might ask yourselves, without George Bush around, where does the hate go?

Folks, I see the catharsis in a reader every time we ridicule our president when we do an "anti Bush thread". A hate, like Bush, only comes once in a lifetime. And when it walks through the door, you grab it and hold on tight, and never let it go. Without George Bush, our job will be... hard.

It'll be hard work! We'll have to search both internets. Therefore, for the next 4 days, I will be formally working for the re-election of the president, who I probably have been too hard on anyway! I mean, come on, we all make mistakes! Who amongst us hasn't bombed the wrong country, or united the world against us. We're all human!

We try to learn from our mistakes by never acknowledging them, and then moving on. So... So, come on, forum liberals! Join me in getting behind... George Bush. Huh? Aw, come on, let's stay the course! The world is safer without Saddam, you can't deny that one! Flip-flopper, he's a flip-flopper.

All right, it's lame, but... but what about values? Real estate values? Please! People! We have mortgages, okay?: We have family's to feed. Not a family, but people who call us daddy, it's the same thing. What do you want from me?! Do you want me to say it out loud? Fine! I'll say it! We need George Bush! Please let him win this election. If for no other reason than for once in his life, he should have to clean up his own mess! Thank you very much.

Everose
10-29-2004, 02:53 PM
And ppl will vote for him...Like ppl in Texas, they think he is God, just cause he lived here...Pfffffffffft...There like sheep :eek:

I really can't answer for the people of Texas. I have only a few friends that live there that I have spoken with. But Bush was the governor of Texas. They would have interesting views, I would think, both for and against Bush.. Sheep? No, not in my opinion.

clocker
10-29-2004, 03:06 PM
Please let him win this election. If for no other reason than for once in his life, he should have to clean up his own mess! Thank you very much.
An interesting theory.
One that presupposes that he can't maintain the current smoke-and-mirrors fiscal/foreign policy charade that has carried him this far.
Assuming that he can't, then the idea has merit...at least in a theoretical, "let's suppose" kinda way.
Unfortunately, letting Bush and his cronies carry on as they have been will result not only his ultimate comeuppance, the cost will be mostly borne by the those below his (artificially) elevated position.
IMO, history will judge GWB, Jr. as the most inept and corrupt President the US has ever had, do we really need another four years to cement the decision?
Actually, more to the point...can we afford it?

vidcc
10-29-2004, 03:14 PM
An interesting theory.

And one that isn't supposed to have any serious thought behind it :lol:

Busyman
11-01-2004, 09:46 AM
I would like to give you my perspective, the type of people that populate my state that are planning on voting for Bush.

Intelligent, everyday human beings from all walks of life. Wonderful people.

But I think that is really enough said.
Nuff said? :huh:

Ask them why they plan on voting for Bush?

The fact that they are intelligent and voting for Bush says nothing.

There are intelligent undecided voters. :frusty:

Hell, Hitler was intelligent. :dry:

cpt_azad
11-02-2004, 04:45 AM
I was going to let out the blow torch for that remark 3rd Gen Boob but I see your point since he is our President, consequently.

The Dubya is a doofus and Americans elected him ..oh wait, no we didn't but ok "he's in office" and not ALL Americans want him there.
lol, contradiction what? and hobbes, gluttony is also a sin, so put down the fork :lol: (i don't know where that came from, but damn, Family Guy is the best, watchin it right now)