PDA

View Full Version : Dues Ex Invisible War Crack

TNTIcemanTNT
12-13-2003, 06:58 PM
Hi
I recently downloaded Dues Ex 2, and went into the deviacne folder on cd 2 after installing it. There is no crack except for this launcher file. So i replaced the launcher file in the installed dir with the one off the cd and when i execute it, the screen goes black, and nothing happens. An error sound pings and in the task bar there is a Dues Ex message, however I am unable to read it on screen, as its just black if you try to read it.
Have i got the wrong crack or anything, or could someone send me the crack, tryed looking on internent and no luck in fiding it.
So if anyone could pm me the Dues Ex 2 .exe I would be VERY appreicative, as the launcher doesnt work for me.

Thanks

Please respond soon
TNTIcemanTNT

forgot
12-13-2003, 08:14 PM
Check yo PM gangsta'!

N£MO
12-13-2003, 09:10 PM
There is a new crack on suprnova.

TNTIcemanTNT
12-13-2003, 10:21 PM
Updated it via the patch.........new crack doesnt work either, same problem. I really dont understand. My system beats all the specs required, and Ive never had this problem before. When the screen goes black after executing the launcher a error ping sounds with a message window but I cant read what the problem is in this message window as the desktops all black........... This sh*t is whack

**GASHA**
12-13-2003, 10:39 PM
What card/drivers/OS you running ?

TNTIcemanTNT
12-14-2003, 01:29 AM
GeForce4 MX240/ dont know(could be a problem, however every othere new game works)/Windows XP

**GASHA**
12-14-2003, 02:35 AM
It sounds like you'll likely have the latest drivers then as you have a few other recent games installed and working fine. Have you checked the read-me for compatable cards etc ? A friend of mine could not run the game with a G Force 2 Pro gts 32mb, which is still a decent card, runs the doom 3 demo (well playable) and all other up to date games np too. If you do have the latest drivers for your card ? Try rolling back to older more stable drivers ? I'm running it on a G Force 4 Titanium 4600 128DDR card, not sure what drivers I'm using as I'm on a different comp at the mo, I'll post the exact drivers I'm using in this post tomorrow to let you know.

Have you tried more than one exe file to run the game ?
What exactly happens when you try to run the game ?
Do you see any screens/logos/etc at all ?

TNTIcemanTNT
12-14-2003, 08:10 AM
Hmmm Ive discovred that I think it is my drivers. I have just downloaded Beyond Good and Evil and it will not start as it says my drivers are not up todate. This may co-incide with the problem of Dues Ex, I presume so.
**GASHA** could you give me a quick walkthrough/webpage in order to update my drivers?
Cheers matey
TNTIcemanTNT

**GASHA**
12-14-2003, 09:04 AM
Sure buddy np, first you have to go here to get the NVIDIA driver update (http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_53.03)
you require.

It is recommended you remove your current drivers from your system before installing new video drivers.

To remove them go to:

Start then r-click My Computer (if thats where you have it) then choose properties (at the bottom of menu).

Then choose the hardware tab.

Half way down that page you'll see Device Manager.

In Device Manager you'll see a tree down the left like Win Explorer.

Press the '+' sgn next to where it says Display Adapters.

Now you should see your card.

Right click your card and choose properties.

Choose the driver tab and select uninstall driver (at the very bottom).

Then re-boot and install your new 53.03 drivers (auto-install when you click the new driver file).

You'll re-boot once more after the installation, then you should be good to go.

Good Luck :)

DarkReality
12-14-2003, 09:31 AM
Seemed to work for me. I just installed it today. Sorry to hear you're having problems though.

TNTIcemanTNT
12-14-2003, 01:31 PM
tHANKS FOR THE REPLY **gasha**, wasvery helpful. After updating the drivers I got Beyond Good and Evil to work, which i must say is one of the most innovative and fun games Ive seen in a while, still Dues Ex wont work lol. Oh well no big worries, I read alot of bad reviews about it but after playing the birlliant first one I couldnt wait to get my hands on the 2nd one.
Again thanks matey
TNTIcemanTNT