PDA

View Full Version : Adding Files To Share Problem

lullah
12-13-2003, 09:35 PM
Hello,
whenever I try to add new files to be shared in Kazaalite the program crashes and will not work untill I reinstall and delete all the previous registry keys to set the program back to its defaults.
This happens whether I use the wizard, add folder option, and even if I move the folder itself into the shared folder. Putting the files in there individually is not not an option since that would completely ruin my filing system and I will never be able to find anyhting anymore if the are all in jumble in one big folder.
Thanks

Cyril
12-13-2003, 09:57 PM
Is it possible that 1 of the files you are trying to share are corrupt. I assume that you have tried just sharing the folders frim My Kazaa Lite K++ then selecting to import folders.

lullah
12-14-2003, 01:40 AM
hi,
thanks for the reply; I have since tried to add the files one by one, still not working! In addition, I forgot to mention that I can't find the downloads when they are completed, I found one in the share folded, it was still in .Dat form, but I recognized it by its size, and since then I have been unable to locate any other files.
thanks