PDA

View Full Version : Fyi...it's S-h-a-r-m-a-n

mrlessk
12-13-2003, 11:17 PM
Hi,
I've been a happy, satisfied user of K-lite for some time now and am as disappointed as the rest of you at what has recently occurred. I will continue to be a loyal user of K-lite for as long as it is available and functioning on my PC.

In everyone's earnest attempt to post their comments and opinions about what is going on I only suggest we at least spell the name of the adversary correctly in the postings. I have seen many variations and just to set the record straight the correct spelling is SHARMAN. What follows is simply a little background info about Sharman Networks. Most of you are already aware of this. However, for those new to the structure of Sharman this will bring you up to date.

"Sharman Networks Limited was founded in January 2002 as a private limited company. Kazaa.com, Kazaa Media Desktop and Kazaa Plus are products of Sharman Networks. Sharman Networks develops and markets world class Internet applications, and is the owner of Kazaa, the world`s leading seek and find application. "

About Nikki Hemming
"Title: CEO of privately held Sharman Networks, headquartered in Australia but incorporated in South Pacific's Vanuatu. Operates leading peer-to-peer software program Kazaa Media Desktop."

Please do not misconstrue my intentions here. This is for your information only and in no way is it any attempt to promote Sharman (the last thing I would want to do) or even to take the opportunity to make disparaging remarks about Sharman Networks. I'm on your side.

:)

3rd gen noob
12-13-2003, 11:21 PM
:lol:

why bother, you'll be here for quite some time :)

edit: the correct spelling for light is l-i-g-h-t, not l-i-t-e, by the way ;)

ThePlasticSurgeon
12-13-2003, 11:29 PM
Whay tha fack wuld anyon care about thes useles topc? Who gives a shite how sherman neotworks (http://www.shermanneotworks.com/) iss speled :D?

Why the fuck would anyone care about this useless topic? Who gives a shit about how Sharman Networks (http://www.sharmannetworks.com/) is spelled? Generally I always spell properly when posting a message on a forum* but I really dont care what other people do.

*As you can see, i sometimes misspell for ironic or humourous effect.

mrlessk
12-13-2003, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@13 December 2003 - 14:21
edit: the correct spelling for light is l-i-g-h-t, not l-i-t-e, by the way  ;)
"Copyright 2002-2003, K-lite. All rights reserved.
Usage of this website implies acceptance of our Terms of Use."

Oh, ok 3rd gen noob :P

sharedholder
12-13-2003, 11:48 PM
Title: CEO of privately held Sharman Networks, headquartered in Australia but incorporated in South Pacific's Vanuatu.

I smell shit , 'cause Vanatu is something like off-shore ,right ?Are Sharman Networks running form something? :lol: :lol:

3rd gen noob
12-13-2003, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by mrlessk@13 December 2003 - 22:42
"Copyright 2002-2003, K-lite. All rights reserved.
Usage of this website implies acceptance of our Terms of Use."

Oh, ok 3rd gen noob :P
l-i-t-e is not a 'real' word :P

it's only the name of a product

if you count "lite" as a word then i could build a program called a "motherfuckingpishometer" and "motherfuckingpishometer" would be a real word

:P

mrlessk
12-14-2003, 01:47 AM
@3rd gen boob,

WTF are you talking about? You are obviously suffering from Attention Deficit Disorder because, as you typically do, you did not read the entire body of my post, only the heading. If you had you might not have found any grounds for your attack or criticism and attempt to undermine what I have to say and, once again show your ignorance. I've seen your other postings and in none of them do you ever have anything constructive or informative to say...you only attack the author...that is your M.O.

What is ironic and laughable is before I completed my post at the beginning of this thread I told my friend here to expect negative comments from three Forum members:
1) 3rd gen boob
2) ??
3) ??

lol, sure enough as predicted, you came through with flying colors. Didn't take you long at all.
I won't respond to whatever you have to say after this, in this thread or any other because you're simply not worth my time 3rd gen boob.

I don't know you but you come across as probably some 19 or 20 year old kid somewhere in europe by the way you've verbally attacked America and it's President. I also suspect you probably are a school drop-out with nothing more to contribute to society than your incoherent babblings here in these Forums.

Please take your own advice and the advice given you by others in the past and STFU!
mrlessk :)
NOTE: the smilie of course indicates this was all said with jocular intent.

3rd gen noob
12-14-2003, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by mrlessk@14 December 2003 - 00:47
@3rd gen boob,

WTF are you talking about? You are obviously suffering from Attention Deficit Disorder because, as you typically do, you did not read the entire body of my post, only the heading. If you had you might not have found any grounds for your attack or criticism and attempt to undermine what I have to say and, once again show your ignorance. I've seen your other postings and in none of them do you ever have anything constructive or informative to say...you only attack the author...that is your M.O.

What is ironic and laughable is before I completed my post at the beginning of this thread I told my friend here to expect negative comments from three Forum members:
1) 3rd gen boob
2) ??
3) ??

lol, sure enough as predicted, you came through with flying colors. Didn't take you long at all.
I won't respond to whatever you have to say after this, in this thread or any other because you're simply not worth my time 3rd gen boob.

I don't know you but you come across as probably some 19 or 20 year old kid somewhere in europe by the way you've verbally attacked America and it's President. I also suspect you probably are a school drop-out with nothing more to contribute to society than your incoherent babblings here in these Forums.

Please take your own advice and the advice given you by others in the past and STFU!
mrlessk :)
NOTE: the smilie of course indicates this was all said with jocular intent.

Illuminati
12-14-2003, 02:08 AM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/whocares1.jpg

mrlessk
12-14-2003, 02:17 AM
:clap:#2 just showed up! LOL :clap: :lol: :P :clown:
:newyear:

Illuminati
12-14-2003, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by mrlessk@14 December 2003 - 03:17
:clap:#2 just showed up!  LOL  :clap:    :lol:      :P    :clown: 
:newyear:
Nah - Just popping in and out.

Quite frankly, I have no idea what the f*** all that's been said here is all about :blink: so I'm just gonna say so then stay the hell out of it.

Sharman, Shermen, Shirley...Who cares? Same arseholes IMO <_<

pol
12-14-2003, 03:54 AM
@mrlessk

seeing as how you like to analyse other peoples habits and traits just by reading their posts, i&#39;d like to return the favour.

first thing that struck me was, does it really bother you so much to see something spelled wrongly, if it does you must be rather sad.

second thing was you took the time to write a post that was intended as bait (which you already admitted to) to get a reaction from the &#39;mysterious 3&#39;, again, rather sad.

as well as writing the lame, imo, post in the first place you contacted your "friend here" to tell them about who would respond and what they would say. sad.

Originally posted by mrlessk+13 December 2003 - 23:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mrlessk &#064; 13 December 2003 - 23:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>..&nbsp; However, for those new to the structure of Sharman this will bring you up to date.

"Sharman Networks Limited was founded in January 2002 as a private limited company. Kazaa.com, Kazaa Media Desktop and Kazaa Plus are products of Sharman Networks. Sharman Networks develops and markets world class Internet applications, and is the owner of Kazaa, the world`s leading seek and find application. "

About Nikki Hemming&nbsp;
"Title: CEO of privately held Sharman Networks, headquartered in Australia but incorporated in South Pacific&#39;s Vanuatu. Operates leading peer-to-peer software program Kazaa Media Desktop." ..[/b]

nice way to illustrate sharman to "those new to the structure" - make it look like the sun shines out their ass..

<!--QuoteBegin-mrlessk@13 December 2003 - 23:17
Please do not misconstrue my intentions here.&nbsp; This is for your information only ..[/quote]
..and not a mention of all the bullshit that comes with kmd etc

as for "contributing to society" - i guess your idea of it is to correct the entire forum&#39;s spelling mistakes, have a pop at a couple of good members (while being very mature about it and saying "I won&#39;t respond to whatever you have to say after this") and then to use sharman&#39;s own pr babble to desribe them.

ps - can i be #3, or was that just a bullshit idea of yours for dealing with people who dont agree with you. do you actually have &#39;friends&#39; on the forum, i guess they all shit themselves before pm&#39;ing you in case they spell anything wrong.