PDA

View Full Version : Gameworld Suggestion

Nightwolf
12-14-2003, 06:17 PM
There are very many new topics posted in Gameworld every day, but if the subject is for a game which is available on multiple systems, sometimes it's difficult to determine exactly which version the poster is referring to. So I was thinking maybe the admins might want to consider creating subforums like Xboxworld, Playstationworld, Nintendoworld, and PCworld. Or would that just make things more confusing?

BawA
12-15-2003, 06:37 AM
me my self when i post about game's i mention the consoul type
so no need of more Section's

Adster
12-15-2003, 07:12 AM
I think nightwolf has a good point not just for the reason as he mentioned the reason I stopped visiting gamesworld was the console flame wars a different section for each Console PC ect would be good

damm Ive been doing nothing but play games the last few days, shhh don't tell any Musicworld people!

Jayhawk
12-15-2003, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by Adster@15 December 2003 - 01:12
I think nightwolf has a good point not just for the reason as he mentioned the reason I stopped visiting gamesworld was the console flame wars a different section for each Console PC ect would be good

damm Ive been doing nothing but play games the last few days, shhh don't tell any Musicworld people!
i heard that ADSTER but its ok i play games alot to but with music in the background...

but yes i think that it would be a good idea atleast to try out see if it works or not

DarthInsinuate
12-15-2003, 01:15 PM
yes, segregate all the console fans - that'll stop the flaming, just like the '60s again

Nightwolf
12-15-2003, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by DarthInsinuate@15 December 2003 - 08:15
yes, segregate all the console fans - that'll stop the flaming, just like the '60s again
Well at least I'm not trying to completely exterminate them (yet). ;)

ThePlasticSurgeon
12-15-2003, 06:36 PM
We will be having categories for the types of games next. The Gameworld (http://klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showforum=29) forum already has 4 subcategories. However perhaps we should have one more subcategory for people who make requests on help with games (unrelated to requests for verified files or for places to download said files).