PDA

View Full Version : The Simpsonms Hit And Run

Rizindon
12-14-2003, 11:01 PM
just downloaded the game and i got 3 bins and 3 cues each bin is like 736mb which is too big to burn to cd so wat shall i do ???????

muchspl2
12-14-2003, 11:03 PM
it will fit no problems, but if you don't want to waste cd's you can mount them on a virtual drive

http://www.daemon-tools.cc/portal/portal.php

1. Install Daemon Tools
2. On the bottom of your screen there is little icon of Daemon Tools, click it.
3. Click on "Device 0: [H:] No media" (H could also be another letter) and a window pops up.
4. Select the disc image you want to load and click on open.

Rizindon
12-14-2003, 11:33 PM
so how do i burn it my writer doesnt alllow me to overburn and i dont want to create another drive plz help :(

muchspl2
12-15-2003, 12:01 AM
open nero and close the wizard that pops up
at the top choose recorder > burn image
box will pop up, then you find the cue
hit burn

thats it

I mount all my games, they play / load faster than a cd, should try it

Rizindon
12-15-2003, 05:57 PM
do i burn a cue with a bin file or just the bin by itself on each cd and if so wat do i do with the cue files

Rizindon
12-15-2003, 11:14 PM
please help i downloaded daemon tools i did the medio think after it install a quater it wants cd 2 and when i brows it wont pick up the second cue file cause it just selects the folder not the file what ssall i do plz help????????

:( :( :( :( :(

QazQaz007
12-16-2003, 12:39 AM
if i recall clone cd can burn .bin and cue's ;)

i think ;)

muchspl2
12-16-2003, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by Rizindon@15 December 2003 - 18:14
please help i downloaded daemon tools i did the medio think after it install a quater it wants cd 2 and when i brows it wont pick up the second cue file cause it just selects the folder not the file what ssall i do plz help????????

:( :( :( :( :(
when it ask for cd 2, click the icon and choose unmount all drives, the follow the same procedure you did for mounting the first cd, just mount the second

and I told you how to burn with nero, just follow the instructions

Rizindon
12-16-2003, 07:14 PM
i tried that but when i click on the second drive nothin happens same with the third.

So i put them on cd and same thing its wrongit says wrong cd retry but second one does the same thing and and the same for the third plz help

TheDave
12-16-2003, 08:45 PM
with me, the size of the original bin is a lot bigger than it is when i put it on a disc