PDA

View Full Version : Woman Shopping

SnowyTheDj
12-15-2003, 06:31 AM
A Husband Shopping Center has opened in Atlanta, where a woman can go to choose from among many men to be her
husband. It is laid out in five floors, with the men increasing in positive attributes as you ascend. There is, however, a catch. You're only allowed in once.
Once you open the door to any floor, you must choose a man from that floor. If you go up a floor, you can't go back
down except to exit the building.
So, a woman goes to the shopping center to find a husband.
On the first floor the sign on the door says:
Floor 1: These men have jobs and love kids.
The woman reads the sign. "Well, that's better than not having jobs, or not
loving kids, but I wonder what's further up?" So up she goes.
The second floor sign says:
Floor 2: These men have high-paying jobs, love kids and are extremely good-looking.
"Hmmm, better," says the woman. "But I wonder what's further up?"
The third floor sign reads:
Floor 3: These men have high-paying jobs, love kids, are extremely good-looking and help with the housework.
"Wow," says the woman, "very tempting. BUT, there's more further up!" And so again, she goes up.
On the fourth floor the sign reads:
Floor 4: These men have high-paying jobs, love kids, are extremely good-looking, help with the housework and have a strong romantic streak.
"Oh, mercy me." (That's how women talk in Georgia) "But just think... what must be awaiting me further up?"
So up to the fifth floor she goes.
The sign on that door says:
Floor 5: This floor is just to prove that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping.

colt45joe
12-15-2003, 06:45 AM
hmm, this has already been told somewhere here in this forum