PDA

View Full Version : World News&events Should Be Its Own Instead

junkyardking
12-16-2003, 09:58 AM
I reckon world news & events should be on it's own under off topic instead of being a sub section of the lounge.

It would be easier to get there without going though the lounge and as its a more serious place than the lounge it deserves to be treated as such. :D

What da think? B)

Barbarossa
12-16-2003, 10:13 AM
I agree :)

7thElement
12-16-2003, 01:12 PM
Sounds good

Let's test it for a while and see if the community accepts it or not ;)

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
12-16-2003, 01:15 PM
:P Yeah.When are us Music fans going to get some respect?

I said it when you put the klf Radio Section in the Lounge.It should have its own Section also.....just like codecs does.And is just as important.

Always trying to hold us Music Folk down. :blink:

MagicNakor
12-16-2003, 01:48 PM
It's really just because we don't like Colt 45. And since you're the figurehead for Musicworld, you're going to be oppressed. ;)

:ninja:

junkyardking
12-16-2003, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by 7thElement@16 December 2003 - 13:12
Sounds good

Let's test it for a while and see if the community accepts it or not ;)
Damn that was fast thanks 7th, good know Admin listens :D

@F.C.
Poor Musicworld, Movieworld regins surpreme :P B)

Illuminati
12-16-2003, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@16 December 2003 - 14:15

I said it when you put the klf Radio Section in the Lounge.It should have its own Section also.....just like codecs does.And is just as important.

I'm fine with KLB Radio residing as a sub-forum in the Lounge. The only way I can personally see it moving at this current state is probably into MusicWorld, but as not every DJ resides in MusicWorld it's not really that good an option at the moment.

All I'll say on the matter is that with the station's current size, it'd be more hassle than beneficial to have its own forum instead of the sub-forum. It is an option in the future, but despite the popularity of KLB it's still small in terms of DJs (I count five DJs - Including myself - Currently registered).

KLB needs more DJs first, only then its own forum.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
12-16-2003, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by MagicNakor@16 December 2003 - 08:48
It's really just because we don't like Colt 45. And since you're the figurehead for Musicworld, you're going to be oppressed. ;)

:ninja:
:lol:

Adster
12-16-2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Illuminati+17 December 2003 - 00:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Illuminati @ 17 December 2003 - 00:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@16 December 2003 - 14:15

I&#39;m fine with KLB Radio residing as a sub-forum in the Lounge. The only way I can personally see it moving at this current state is probably into MusicWorld, but as not every DJ resides in MusicWorld it&#39;s not really that good an option at the moment.

All I&#39;ll say on the matter is that with the station&#39;s current size, it&#39;d be more hassle than beneficial to have its own forum instead of the sub-forum. It is an option in the future, but despite the popularity of KLB it&#39;s still small in terms of DJs (I count five DJs - Including myself - Currently registered).

KLB needs more DJs first, only then its own forum. [/b][/quote]
whats KLB radio? :huh: