PDA

View Full Version : Kazaa Plus Unpacking Possible?

nettwister
12-17-2003, 08:11 PM
Dear friends, I've got a question. We try to unpack the free kazaa. But why don't we try to unpack kazaa plus? It has got great features I think. Why don't we unpack kazaa plus, then?

Explosive
12-17-2003, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by nettwister@17 December 2003 - 21:11
Dear friends, I've got a question. We try to unpack the free kazaa. But why don't we try to unpack kazaa plus? It has got great features I think. Why don't we unpack kazaa plus, then?
Maybe it's a good idea, but kazaa plus is still crap...

asmithz
12-17-2003, 08:59 PM
No, all plus is, is crap. To much crap to load, and twice the spyware. ;) :lol:

Sarkie_2002
12-17-2003, 09:21 PM
well i was thinking of this the other day, and i was talking to Razz about it. So i downloaded it, tried Reshack on it and it seems to be less compressed and doesn't give stupid errors like ADware Kazaa gives, it doesn't have all the stupid .dlls and doenst load CD_CLINT.dll, but i believe its easier to crack once we figure out wat packer is used. the last version was packed with pex0.99 and then they removed the header.

sharedholder
12-17-2003, 09:24 PM
:lol: Better ideea ,buy kazaa plus and sent a email to some cracking group.They are craking Adobe or Norton and can't crack a stupid Sharman software , i don't believe that. :lol:

asmithz
12-17-2003, 09:32 PM
Send it to ROR :ph34r:

nettwister
12-17-2003, 10:19 PM
Well, I think this app is protected with ActiveMark. The plus version isn't unpack the codes to the memory until it is registered. That's a crap.
And I have some ideas about older kazaa versions. Kazaa must send its version info to the server, if we can catch this code and change it, our kazaa lite can feel like v2.5 or whatever.

erRor67
12-18-2003, 03:12 AM
dude, dont bother buying kazaa plus. Might as well stick with kazaa lite or kazaa #KLChat. And if you really want kazaa plus then dont buy it, download kazaa plus free off of your existing kazaa.
Kind of wierd, getting kazaa plus off of kazaa. It defeats the whole purpose of buying kazaa plus if you can download it free off of kazaa....
hehehe, as long as its free and has no spyware/adware/popups and shit like that, then im down with it. But if prefer Kazaa #KLChat...Click here for it (http://klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=87721/)

RileyF
12-18-2003, 12:27 PM
isn't the kazaa plus still in 2.5?? i mean that would be useless, so forget it and btw we need to load a cd_clint --> KL Extensions..

nettwister
12-18-2003, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Bishtawiman@18 December 2003 - 03:12
dude, dont bother buying kazaa plus. Might as well stick with kazaa lite or kazaa #KLChat. And if you really want kazaa plus then dont buy it, download kazaa plus free off of your existing kazaa.
Kind of wierd, getting kazaa plus off of kazaa. It defeats the whole purpose of buying kazaa plus if you can download it free off of kazaa....
hehehe, as long as its free and has no spyware/adware/popups and shit like that, then im down with it. But if prefer Kazaa #KLChat...Click here for it (http://klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=87721/)
Nope, I don't bother for kazaa plus. Kazaa plus has an extra feature that the Klchat or another 2.5 or 2.6 has: "Schedule a search to run over 24 hours with the NEW Search Agent functionality." This feature gives you more downloading speed.
And I think this feature isn't available in lite versions yet: "Enjoy faster automatic downloads as a result of multiple sources increasing from 8 to 40 sources."
That's why I want to unpack and use kazaa plus. And I think there is no way except buying kazaa plus :(

--Spam--
12-18-2003, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by nettwister+18 December 2003 - 14:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nettwister @ 18 December 2003 - 14:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bishtawiman@18 December 2003 - 03:12
Nope, I don&#39;t bother for kazaa plus. Kazaa plus has an extra feature that the Klchat or another 2.5 or 2.6 has: "Schedule a search to run over 24 hours with the NEW Search Agent functionality." This feature gives you more downloading speed.
And I think this feature isn&#39;t available in lite versions yet: "Enjoy faster automatic downloads as a result of multiple sources increasing from 8 to 40 sources."
That&#39;s why I want to unpack and use kazaa plus. And I think there is no way except buying kazaa plus :( [/b][/quote]
Why not get Kazaa Pluse off free Kazaa?

Kunal
12-18-2003, 09:46 PM
You can get kazaa plus freely off the homepage, its just a question of inserting a working serial

StuNna
12-18-2003, 11:55 PM
I tried the method of downloading Kazaa Plus and believe me its harder than you think I even got the reciepts of purchases with everything you needed to have from some people off of emule and they didnt even work for some odd reason.

Kunal
12-19-2003, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by StuNna@19 December 2003 - 00:55
I tried the method of downloading Kazaa Plus and believe me its harder than you think I even got the reciepts of purchases with everything you needed to have from some people off of emule and they didnt even work for some odd reason.
Or you could unpack it and delete the resource section :rolleyes: :-" :-" , but the klchat build is far better than any kazaa plus crap could be