PDA

View Full Version : Forum Sign In Probz

Straight_Thuggin69
12-19-2003, 05:26 AM
[B] :angry: Everytime I try to Get on this Forum it Wants ME to Sighn In Right, I dont Mind Typing That Sh** in SO Its OKay But Its Gets Anoying After Awhile, I CLik on The remer ME Thing And IT DOnt Work And Everytime I Get On Kazaa I HAve to type it again, I Dont know If It only SignS ME on When I'm COnnected To Kazaa And when I GEt of It Forgets ME... I dont know If THat MAde Any Sense But I dunno If I'm Da Only person Dis Sh** Is Happnin to.

Thanx, MArry Christmas

The Reverand
12-19-2003, 06:05 AM
I'll ignore your terrible misuse of the English language and offer the following explanation: Check your security settings on your browser, it sounds like that's the problem.

Samurai
12-19-2003, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by The Reverand@19 December 2003 - 06:05
I'll ignore your terrible misuse of the English language and offer the following explanation: Check your security settings on your browser, it sounds like that's the problem.
Agreed. Maybe you need to lower your 'Cookie Level', sign in and 'remember me', then move the slider back up.

Now that should work, let's work on your spelling and grammer...

Most sentences are started by capital letters. The exception to this would be acronyms such as PTO and PS.

COnnected
Sighn
MAde

These are not what I would call normal words. Next lesson tomorrow is on spelling and punctuation.

Samurai :ph34r:

Mr. Blunt
12-19-2003, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by Straight_Thuggin69@18 December 2003 - 21:26
OKay But Its Gets Anoying After Awhile
Yeah. A lot like your writing. :rolleyes: