PDA

View Full Version : Laws About P2p Against It...

internet.news
12-20-2003, 02:23 PM
Ok, I got the impression due the last months - years, that different organisations
in different countries are treating this topic in different way - although sharing important.

What can be done besides taking ppl to court and sueing is the following:

~ Just inform ppl in detail and easy to understand about the laws
concerning p2p. So that they know in detail.

~ The other thing is probably not logical, but if Movie Production Studios would
offer good quality cinema movies at same time in cinema and on K-Lite, some people would still go to the cinema - cause it is another experience in cinema.

Please think about it. Are my thoughts weird, probably ...

but...

chris2004kazaalite
12-20-2003, 08:43 PM
and......if a ticket wasn't $7.50 and a drink 3.50, going to the movies wouldn' be so bad.... :o

internet.news
12-21-2003, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by chris2004kazaalite@20 December 2003 - 21:43
and......if a ticket wasn't $7.50 and a drink 3.50, going to the movies wouldn' be so bad.... :o
completely agree with the drink !!! Coke for 2.80 Euro!!!

That is why I took a 1.0L coke with me to the cinema - and when I put the bottle
there was guy behind me and I was a little afraid of getting kicked out or punished.
But I think it was ok...

But I really agree with the drinks which are so expensive... when getting them
somewhere else is cheaper! that is money making...

It is the same for parkings!

RealitY
12-21-2003, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by internet.news@20 December 2003 - 16:52
That is why I took a 1.0L coke with me to the cinema - and when I put the bottle
there was guy behind me and I was a little afraid of getting kicked out or punished.
You SHOULD be KICKED and KICKED and PUNISHED for SHARING your thoughts...
:P :P

nanotek
12-21-2003, 09:54 AM
come on who hasn't done that before ? ive smuggled loads of beer into the cinema before :P and is sharing thoughts illegal :lol:

internet.news
01-07-2004, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by nanotek@21 December 2003 - 10:54
come on who hasn't done that before ? ive smuggled loads of beer into the cinema before  :P  and is sharing thoughts illegal  :lol:
Wow. yeah, beer beer. You know beer on Munich October Party is very expensive.

Hope you did not get very drunk during the film - but if the film was sh*t it would be better to be drunken a little.

:D

By the way: The Coke you buy in a shop tastes a little different from the Coke in cinema or restaurant - maybe because they made it of pulver I think.

james_bond_rulez
01-07-2004, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by REALITY+20 December 2003 - 22:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (REALITY @ 20 December 2003 - 22:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-internet.news@20 December 2003 - 16:52
:P :P [/b][/quote]
omg u lil fucker

be NICE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :angry:

internet.news
01-07-2004, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by james_bond_rulez+7 January 2004 - 23:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (james_bond_rulez @ 7 January 2004 - 23:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by REALITY@20 December 2003 - 22:12
<!--QuoteBegin-internet.news@20 December 2003 - 16:52
:P :P
omg u lil fucker

be NICE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :angry: [/b][/quote]
What a guy :o

What would happen if let me say a employee of the cinema discover that you are recording the film with your video camera? Will he call the police, they would come, put hand cuffs on you - cause you are dangerous, or what? dangerous like a terrorist, hehe... :P :P :P - and take you to the police station... hmm...

In this time, the police probably could help people who really need help, I mean video cameras are not so a huge problem like violent criminals or so...