PDA

View Full Version : What Happened To Klite?

Jesus Christa
12-20-2003, 06:16 PM
:blink: :o
What happened to Klite? I can only get 1-2 users online. Haven't been able to find A download all week.
Can anyone help?

internet.news
12-20-2003, 06:41 PM
Don't worry - normally as you heared Sharman shut k++ site down and make the
newest client not being able to connect to k++ clients - but kazaa from kazaa.com
was always full of spyware - K++ is the only good one:

and for the moment there are usually around 3 million ppl online ;) but it depends
on the day you are looking, means: if there are holidays and ppl have time they will use kazaa for example.

Just "Jump Supernode" ;)

Sparkle1984
12-20-2003, 07:11 PM
You need to go into the Options and untick "Force being a supernode" and then tick "Do not act as a supernode". ;) Your connection probably can't cope with being a supernode.

internet.news
12-20-2003, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Sparkle1984@20 December 2003 - 20:11
You need to go into the Options and untick "Force being a supernode" and then tick "Do not act as a supernode". ;) Your connection probably can't cope with being a supernode.
I tried "Force being a SN" one time and the first few minutes there was only one User online - me - and a after a few seconds my K++ connected to the rest of Fasttrack. If you start your K++ as a SN, it will search for other SN's to connect to.
That will take a few minutes...

Jesus Christa
12-21-2003, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Sparkle1984@20 December 2003 - 19:11
I have cable access and over 14000 shared files. Everything was good until this week. Still set as A supernode but only 1-2 users show up with 3000 files.
Has anything happened to the network?

Jesus Christa
12-21-2003, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by internet.news@20 December 2003 - 18:41
Don't worry - normally as you heared Sharman shut k++ site down and make the
newest client not being able to connect to k++ clients - but kazaa from kazaa.com
was always full of spyware - K++ is the only good one:

and for the moment there are usually around 3 million ppl online ;) but it depends
on the day you are looking, means: if there are holidays and ppl have time they will use kazaa for example.

Just "Jump Supernode" ;)
Haven't heard anything about the k++ site being shut down but it appears it may have happened. Where did you hear about this? :ph34r: