http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/kazaauserlist4.JPG

sparsely
12-21-2003, 09:24 AM
:o
that thing lies.
I was there.

MediaSlayer
12-21-2003, 09:24 AM
when i get this angry i like to shoot my pistol, to release some of the seething anger.

does anyone else do this, to relieve those feelings?

or is just me?

sparsely
12-21-2003, 09:26 AM
you own a gun?

how quaint.

MediaSlayer
12-21-2003, 09:29 AM
unfortunately i do.

but i don't hunt with it, or shoot people.

i just go out into the coutryside, and shoot it from my car, into the wasteland.

MediaSlayer
12-21-2003, 09:42 AM
ok fuck it, no one is talking, i will talk to myself.

hey mediaslayer, what's up.
nothing much man, just sittin' here being bored as fuck.
did you do anything special today?
no, not a damn thing, i'm still recovering from my snow filled trip to asheville,N.C. but tonite i did watch that movie "one hour photo" on hbo
was it good?
yeah i think robin williams plays the part well, even if you think hes a wacko retard u gotta admit he plays a very convincing "sy the photo guy".
aren't you goin' to sleep soon?
sleep? what's that?

to be continued...

MediaSlayer
12-21-2003, 09:49 AM
i thought you were goin' to the tittie bar, mediaslayer.
fuck it, it's too cold tonight, below freezing here. plus i wasn't in the mood.
not in the mood for titties?
no, not if i gotta pay for em'. i'd rather go to the bar and just do it proper, just talk to some girls, try to meet a nice one.
does that work?
no, not usually. unless they're really drunk or left home without their glasses. i like the irish ones the best. they're so innocent.
where do you meet irish girls in the states?
san diego, it's a popular place for them to summer.
ah, well i hope you get some tail.
i hope i do too, thanks.

sparsely
12-21-2003, 09:51 AM
go OUT?
as in, OUTside?
whatever for?

MediaSlayer
12-21-2003, 09:53 AM
i dunno, to smell the roses i guess.

or feel normal.

sparsely
12-21-2003, 10:06 AM
nrml.
bah.

Lilmiss
12-21-2003, 10:14 AM
Mornin' MS. http://hometown.aol.co.uk/Lynne1977uk/grinning.gif

feeling a lil hungover?
or are you still drunk? :D

MediaSlayer
12-21-2003, 10:17 AM
i'm tired, but not from a hangover. asheville is several hours away from here, and during my trip i got lost + it started to snow. driving itself can make u tired, even though u sittin' on yer ass. but i did take some good pics, maybe when i get them developed i'll share them.

how was your night lil missy?

Lilmiss
12-21-2003, 10:25 AM
:P
I've had a few bad accidents on icy roads, but they do look so pretty.

I went out for a few games of snooker.
Played fairly well last night, but whacked a pal in the head with the spider when I turned around too quickly. oooops. :unsure:

Had a good night, and finished up with the predictable chinese take away. :rolleyes:

Just having a cuppa, been reading about Ian Huntley.....Grrrr, it makes me so angry. :angry:

MediaSlayer
12-21-2003, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by lilmiss@21 December 2003 - 10:25

I went out for a few games of snooker.
Played fairly well last night, but whacked a pal in the head with the spider when I turned around too quickly. oooops. :unsure:

why can't things be simple like that these days...

boy meets girl
girl plays snooker with boy
girl strikes boy with spider :-"

and they ride off into the sunset...

Lilmiss
12-21-2003, 10:42 AM
If only. :P

That would solve all me problems.
But so would a suitcase full of money. :D

TheDave
12-21-2003, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by MediaSlayer@21 December 2003 - 09:29
unfortunately i do.

but i don't hunt with it, or shoot people.

i just go out into the coutryside, and shoot it from my car, into the wasteland.
let me get this straight. when your stressed you drive out of town, shoot at random out of your window into a hillside, then go home refreshed?

Evil Gemini
12-21-2003, 02:09 PM
Man i would hate to be choppin some wood and all of a sudden a bullet gets me in my ass :lol:

MediaSlayer
12-21-2003, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by TheDave+21 December 2003 - 14:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheDave @ 21 December 2003 - 14:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MediaSlayer@21 December 2003 - 09:29
unfortunately i do.

but i don&#39;t hunt with it, or shoot people.

let me get this straight. when your stressed you drive out of town, shoot at random out of your window into a hillside, then go home refreshed? [/b][/quote]
the desert southwest of america has alot of barren land. not like where you live. google for images of southern utah, for example. pretty fucking desolate, mate. not a man made stucture, except for the highway, for miles and miles. so you can fire shots all you want, you won&#39;t hit anyone. but also, if your car breaks down out there in the summertime, ur fucked. the desert heat would kill you if u ran out of water.