PDA

View Full Version : Duplicated Files?

jsjslim
12-21-2003, 01:27 PM
Hi. I'm currently using kl++ 2.4.3, and I've always faced a problem, where download files are redownloaded (duplicated). Most of the time when I click search more for a particular file, the "downloading" icon of the file I'm currently downloading would change as more sources are located. But I never notice any speed or number of sources increase (I checked this using KDat). So I'd double click the file again, but what happens is, the file is downloaded as a seperate file except for the (1) extension to the filename. This means I'm downloading 2 files which are identical, instead of one. What should I do please?

P.s. Just a lil something else, I realized that it's kinda hard(slow) to download files from Kazaa lite 2.4.3. Should I make the move to update to version 2.6 RC 5?

Thanks a lot!

3rd gen noob
12-21-2003, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by jsjslim@21 December 2003 - 12:27
This means I'm downloading 2 files which are identical, instead of one. What should I do please?
stop downloading one of the files and take more care when selecting which file(s) to download :)

kalashnikov0_1
12-21-2003, 10:14 PM
by double clicking more than once you are downloading the same file a many times.if you intend to refresh the sourced for download stored in dat simply delete the dead users from whom you are not able to download using kdat. go to kdat and click on your download, now in sources window you have your sources for file just delete the dead users. kazaa by itself updates these sources from the search you run you dont have to double click again and again.