PDA

View Full Version : Closing Threads

FatBastard
12-22-2003, 01:46 AM
Are we just getting censored again?

What happened to the rule that mods would inform us of the reason for shutting threads?

And don't tell me to PM a mod, if they don't put their name and reason, how the fuck do you know who did it?

I'm personally sick of being treated like a little kid. We are told we can say what we like in the lounge, then get censored for the most trivial shit.

Lamsey
12-22-2003, 01:48 AM
Number one: if you have an issue with a mod then PM that mod, or a member of the team if unknown.

Number two: a link would be helpful.

Number three: your signature is still too big.

bigboab
12-22-2003, 01:48 AM
Fat you just broke one of the rules by swearing.

Lamsey
12-22-2003, 02:45 AM
Well, having looked about the Lounge, I guess that it's the thread about your forum. It was probably locked because it had degenerated into a linkfest for members' own forums. As it wasn't me who locked it, I can't say for certain - if you really want me to look into it further then PM me.

And please fix that signature. You managed to stay within sig rules with your Billy_Dean account; you can do it as a Fat Bastard too.

FatBastard
12-22-2003, 02:49 AM
Billy did my sig, and he's not around. I can't change it, I might break a nail. Why does it offend you Lamsey? Don't you like big girls?

Lamsey
12-22-2003, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by FatBastard@22 December 2003 - 01:49
Billy did my sig, and he's not around. I can't change it, I might break a nail. Why does it offend you Lamsey? Don't you like big girls?
It doesn't offend me, it's just outside the forum rules. Get it changed as soon as possible please.

Honey
12-22-2003, 03:08 AM
ve vill be obeyed&#33;.. <_<

:rolleyes:

kAb
12-22-2003, 03:17 AM
everyone knows what happens to people with power.

it is abused. always.

i have been a mod of a forum before, and the urge to close and delete threads is amazing.

i dont blame them for that instinct to use and abuse power, but it DOES need to be controlled.

and dont deny it, thats just silly.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
12-22-2003, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by FatBastard@21 December 2003 - 21:49
Billy did my sig, and he&#39;s not around. I can&#39;t change it, I might break a nail. Why does it offend you Lamsey? Don&#39;t you like big girls?
http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/smilies/sneaky.gif I do.

camille
12-22-2003, 03:18 AM
For me, I eliminated my signature. My identity is enough. :)

FatBastard
12-22-2003, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by camille@22 December 2003 - 12:18
For me, I eliminated my signature. My identity is enough. :)
For what?

Nightwolf
12-22-2003, 04:06 AM
I would like to add that I&#39;ve experienced this problem as well recently. Several times in the last few weeks I&#39;d be reading a thread and preparing to write a reply, only to find when I got to the end that it was CLOSED. Why? Because one or two people strayed from the topic, or because a mod felt that the subject had already been resolved earlier. Well what if I had something more to add that wasn&#39;t mentioned before?

The only reason I can see for closing a topic is if it has deteriorated into nothing more that a flame war, or if the subject was wildly inappropriate to begin with. And even that should require a consensus by two or more mods.

titey
12-22-2003, 04:13 AM
Originally posted by Nightwolf@21 December 2003 - 22:06
Well what if I had something more to add that wasn&#39;t mentioned before?
If you have somefing that you think is important enough that it should be added, you could PM a mod an&#39; ask that it be reopened. http://piczonline.com/client/titey/yes.gif

Honey
12-22-2003, 04:25 AM
If you have somefing that you think is important enough that it should be added, you could PM a mod an&#39; ask that it be reopened.&nbsp; http://piczonline.com/client/titey/yes.gif

people seem to have to do a lot of arsekissin&#39; round here? <_<

titey
12-22-2003, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by Ozbabe@21 December 2003 - 22:25
people seem to have to do a lot of arsekissin&#39; round here? <_<

:huh: I said ask not ass.... an&#39; who said anyfing about lips?

Honey
12-22-2003, 04:41 AM
Originally posted by titey+22 December 2003 - 11:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (titey &#064; 22 December 2003 - 11:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ozbabe@21 December 2003 - 22:25
people seem to have to do a lot of arsekissin&#39; round here?&nbsp; <_<

:huh: I said ask not ass.... an&#39; who said anyfing about lips? [/b][/quote]
I know you said ask...

but it just seems like this is more of a dictatorship than a democracy...

more rules than you can shake a stick at&#33;.. <_<

edit: spelling.. grrrr...

titey
12-22-2003, 04:48 AM
:huh: Of course it&#39;s not a democracy.... it&#39;s a message board.

There are rules.... the mods try an&#39; enforce em the best they can.

They ain&#39;t perfect.... nuthin is. http://piczonline.com/client/titey/no.gif

infamousalbo101
12-22-2003, 04:50 AM
Originally posted by titey@22 December 2003 - 00:48

w00t you people are crazy

B)

titey
12-22-2003, 04:53 AM
meow http://piczonline.com/client/titey/kitty.gif

infamousalbo101
12-22-2003, 04:55 AM
Originally posted by titey@22 December 2003 - 00:53
meow http://piczonline.com/client/titey/kitty.gif
:huh:
what you talkin bout TITEY

:D

w00t w00t

meow meow meow B) :wub:

Honey
12-22-2003, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by titey@22 December 2003 - 11:48

its the big stick they&#39;re using that gets on the nerves&#33;&#33; <_<

titey
12-22-2003, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by infamousalbo101@21 December 2003 - 22:55
You neglected to say it the first time.... I was just tryin to help you out. :P

infamousalbo101
12-22-2003, 04:59 AM
Originally posted by titey+22 December 2003 - 00:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (titey @ 22 December 2003 - 00:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-infamousalbo101@21 December 2003 - 22:55
You neglected to say it the first time.... I was just tryin to help you out. :P [/b][/quote]
are you still....u kno....come on dont make me say it :wub:

titey
12-22-2003, 05:01 AM
:rolleyes: No, an&#39; I&#39;ve never been.... sorry to disappoint you.You&#39;ll have to look for a date elsewhere. :D

infamousalbo101
12-22-2003, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by titey@22 December 2003 - 01:01
:rolleyes: No, an&#39; I&#39;ve never been.... sorry to disappoint you.You&#39;ll have to look for a date elsewhere. :D
I was just askin if you were in a counter-strike clan and if you wanted to play me :huh:

titey you got some immagination

titey
12-22-2003, 05:09 AM
Originally posted by infamousalbo101+21 December 2003 - 23:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (infamousalbo101 &#064; 21 December 2003 - 23:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I was just askin if you were in a counter-strike clan and if you wanted to play me&nbsp; :huh: [/b]
You must REALLY love counter-strike then.

<!--QuoteBegin-infamousalbo101@21 December 2003 - 22:59
come on dont make me say it&nbsp; :wub:[/quote]

infamousalbo101
12-22-2003, 05:13 AM
Originally posted by titey+22 December 2003 - 01:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (titey @ 22 December 2003 - 01:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by infamousalbo101@21 December 2003 - 23:03
I was just askin if you were in a counter-strike clan and if you wanted to play me :huh:
You must REALLY love counter-strike then.

<!--QuoteBegin-infamousalbo101@21 December 2003 - 22:59
come on dont make me say it :wub: [/b][/quote]
i love it I LOVE IT ALOT :wub: :wub:

Nightwolf
12-22-2003, 09:58 AM
Careful, you guys are gonna get this topic closed soon. ;)

And Titey...

Originally posted by titey+21 December 2003 - 23:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (titey &#064; 21 December 2003 - 23:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Nightwolf@21 December 2003 - 22:06
Well what if I had something more to add that wasn&#39;t mentioned before?
If you have somefing that you think is important enough that it should be added, you could PM a mod an&#39; ask that it be reopened. http://piczonline.com/client/titey/yes.gif
[/b][/quote]

I never have anything that important to say. :rolleyes:

Lamsey
12-22-2003, 12:34 PM
Reiterating the above:

If you want to add something relevant to a closed topic, PM a mod.

And this board is not a democracy. The admins call the shots and we mods enforce the rules.

Honey
12-22-2003, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey@22 December 2003 - 19:34
Reiterating the above:

If you want to add something relevant to a closed topic, PM a mod.

And this board is not a democracy. The admins call the shots and we mods enforce the rules.
yep you do Lamsey and we are all well aware of your role here.. ;)

most of us are actually intelligent enough to work it out for ourselves...

its that kind of attitude that gets peoples backs up though,

and its obvious that you still have a lot to learn about "customer relations"

and whether you like it or not.. we are the customers..

without us you dont have a job&#33;

we&#39;re not all kids here you know... <_<

(if you want respect... you have to earn it&#33;)

*heading for the sin bin*

J'Pol
12-22-2003, 04:13 PM
I have every respect for the mods here, all of them. They do a bloody good job. That does not mean I agree with every decision, however I respect their right to make them. In my experience, if they are approached about the decisions they will happily discuss them. In a reasonable and fair manner.

I have visited boards where you can&#39;t say anything without being censured and I have visited boards where practically anything goes. I find both to be of little use. Neither dictatorships nor total anarchy are of any interest to me.

It&#39;s really down to personal taste. I stay here because I like the way it is done (on the whole). Sometimes I disagree with decisions, but that&#39;s just life. The Admin and mods do their job for the majority, this means that sometimes individuals won&#39;t like the decisions, again that is just life.

People break rules and they get told not to. If they continue to break the same rule and the thread is closed, why the surprise or the righteous indignation.

SciManAl
12-22-2003, 04:33 PM
I have every respect for the mods here, all of them. They do a bloody good job. That does not mean I agree with every decision, however I respect their right to make them. In my experience, if they are approached about the decisions they will happily discuss them. In a reasonable and fair manner.

I have visited boards where you can&#39;t say anything without being censured and I have visited boards where practically anything goes. I find both to be of little use. Neither dictatorships nor total anarchy are of any interest to me.

It&#39;s really down to personal taste. I stay here because I like the way it is done (on the whole). Sometimes I disagree with decisions, but that&#39;s just life. The Admin and mods do their job for the majority, this means that sometimes individuals won&#39;t like the decisions, again that is just life.

People break rules and they get told not to. If they continue to break the same rule and the thread is closed, why the surprise or the righteous indignation.

Bravo chap&#33; I agree&#33; some people just need to be less picky...

Cheese
12-22-2003, 04:42 PM
I agree with J&#39;Pol that this board is very well run but when a thread is closed it would be nice to know why it was closed...surely this makes more sense so that we&#39;re not all bothering mods trying to find out why a thread has been closed. I&#39;ve noticed more threads being closed with reason given and no idea of who has closed it.

Most of the time it is obvious why a thread is closed but some actual clarifacation makes sense because it gives everyone an idea of exactly what admin and the mods are prepared to tolerate.

Honey
12-22-2003, 04:42 PM
j&#39;pol,... I never said i didnt respect the mods here, and I never said that I disrespected their decisions or their right to make them.

For the most part I&#39;ve seen only good things done by them... but there is such a thing as "showing a human face", and to get respect you have to give respect.

I for one, dislike being treated like a child. Don&#39;t talk down to me, talk to me and I&#39;m likely to respond much more favourably.

As you said, its down to personal taste, which makes my opinion just as valid as yours, right?

:)

J'Pol
12-22-2003, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Ozbabe@22 December 2003 - 17:42
j&#39;pol,... I never said i didnt respect the mods here, and I never said that I disrespected their decisions or their right to make them.

For the most part I&#39;ve seen only good things done by them... but there is such a thing as "showing a human face", and to get respect you have to give respect.

I for one, dislike being treated like a child. Don&#39;t talk down to me, talk to me and I&#39;m likely to respond much more favourably.

As you said, its down to personal taste, which makes my opinion just as valid as yours, right?

Absolutely - your opinion and mine are both equally valid, as is everyone else&#39;s - as opinions.

It is for other people to decide which is the more factually accurate.

With regard to giving respect, I have never felt that the mods have treated me in a disrespectful way. Maybe they have and I didn&#39;t notice it.

Honey
12-22-2003, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@22 December 2003 - 23:49
Absolutely - your opinion and mine are both equally valid, as is everyone else&#39;s - as opinions.

It is for other people to decide which is the more factually accurate.

With regard to giving respect, I have never felt that the mods have treated me in a disrespectful way. Maybe they have and I didn&#39;t notice it.
It&#39;s not for anyone else to decide who&#39;s post is more factually accurate, as your interpretation and mine may be poles apart, and it&#39;s based on the individuals experiences.

If you&#39;ve never felt disrespected, more power to you because it doesn&#39;t feel nice.

fkdup74
12-22-2003, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Ozbabe@22 December 2003 - 05:40
(if you want respect... you have to earn it&#33;)

you said it yourself,
and bitching and wining usually wont get it ;)
(fat bastard should know a little about that)
earning respect usually starts by showing some IME/O
pesonally, i&#39;ve had to have dealings w/ lamsey, nikki,
and {B}{O}{T} (one of the mods gettin bashed lately, cant see why)
never seen em act in a disrespectful manner

any1 who thinks this is asskissing, STFU&#33;
GROW TFU&#33;
(now see, thats disrespectful :P )

Honey
12-22-2003, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by FKDUP74@23 December 2003 - 01:09
you said it yourself,

GROW TFU&#33;
and I suppose that really made you feel like a big man did it FKDUP?.. :rolleyes:

great choice of name btw... :lol:

J'Pol
12-22-2003, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Ozbabe@22 December 2003 - 18:17

It&#39;s not for anyone else to decide who&#39;s post is more factually accurate, as your interpretation and mine may be poles apart, and it&#39;s based on the individuals experiences.

They really are entitled to form their own opinions, wouldn&#39;t you agree.

In my experience people&#39;s perceptions being poles apart, where the experiences are similar, is more due to the preconceptions and prejudices of the individuals, rather than the experience itself.

My experience here is a more or less positive one, yours would appear to be a more negative one, we seem to agree that neither is "right" just personal.

Honey
12-22-2003, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@23 December 2003 - 01:32
They really are entitled to form their own opinions, wouldn&#39;t you agree.

In my experience people&#39;s perceptions being poles apart, where the experiences are similar, is more due to the preconceptions and prejudices of the individuals, rather than the experience itself.

My experience here is a more or less positive one, yours would appear to be a more negative one, we seem to agree that neither is "right" just personal.
whoa... hold it right there...

one experience does not make for being subjectively lumped in a negative barrel even by appearance.. I dont have preconceptions or prejudices, except when it comes to narrowmindedness and supposition. Having an opinion is healthy&#33;

I was taught to be objective, but I was also told not to be afraid for having an opinon and voicing it if I thought something needed to be said...

Now Im quite happy to continue to debate this with you, but can you make the words a little smaller and easier to understand... its late and the mind is tired&#33;

J'Pol
12-22-2003, 07:03 PM
I dont have preconceptions or prejudices, except when it comes to narrowmindedness and supposition.

I seriously hope you meant that to be as funny as it is.

If you have no preconceptions and prejudices then you are a rare creature indeed and you are to be congratulated on it. However this must make life rather tricky.

Oh and I would appreciate it if you didn&#39;t try to censor my writing style. Cos&#39; there&#39;s no intrinsic difference between what you said and telling people not to use certain other words.

Honey
12-22-2003, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@23 December 2003 - 02:03
I seriously hope you meant that to be as funny as it is.

If you have no preconceptions and prejudices then you are a rare creature indeed and you are to be congratulated on it. However this must make life rather tricky.

Oh and I would appreciate it if you didn&#39;t try to censor my writing style. Cos&#39; there&#39;s no intrinsic difference between what you said and telling people not to use certain other words.
I&#39;m glad you&#39;re easily humoured J&#39;Pol.. does the heart good&#33;..

As for being rare, you&#39;ve got that very much right too. My vocation doesn&#39;t lend to preconception or prejudice in any form. I&#39;m quite happy to base opinion on the premise that "actions speak much louder than words".

Censoring your writing style? I merely entertained the notion that you could perhaps take pity on a poor tired Aussie lass&#33; Come now, where&#39;s your compassion? And you selectively chose to ignore that I said "can" not you "will" change your writing style.

A request dear man, not an order&#33;

kAb
12-22-2003, 07:30 PM
I do think that we should take a moment, and thank your religious idol that this board is not like zeropaid ;)

J'Pol
12-22-2003, 07:33 PM
I am perhaps easily amused, I am not easily humoured.

"Oh and I would appreciate it if you didn&#39;t try to censor my writing style" I believe I said, or did you selectively ignore that.

Obviously it was a request rather than an order, as you have no actual authority to give anyone orders here. However the concept remains the same. Attempt to change someone&#39;s words, in either meaning or manner of expression is an attempt at censorship.

The fact that you have no way of enforcing it is really of little import. You were attempting to modify my behaviour to suit you.

J'Pol
12-22-2003, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by kAb@22 December 2003 - 20:30
I do think that we should take a moment, and thank your religious idol that this board is not like zeropaid ;)
Reality TV run mad.

MediaSlayer
12-22-2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by FKDUP74@22 December 2003 - 18:09
you said it yourself,

but woudn&#39;t you agree, that rikk has toned down his act alot lately? and that group, has been more behaved than normal lately? yeah, i&#39;ll admit, at times he/they have been too rowdy, but they things are alot calmer now, i think, than they were like a month or two ago.

Honey
12-22-2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@23 December 2003 - 02:33
I am perhaps easily amused, I am not easily humoured.

"Oh and I would appreciate it if you didn&#39;t try to censor my writing style" I believe I said, or did you selectively ignore that.

Obviously it was a request rather than an order, as you have no actual authority to give anyone orders here. However the concept remains the same. Attempt to change someone&#39;s words, in either meaning or manner of expression is an attempt at censorship.

The fact that you have no way of enforcing it is really of little import. You were attempting to modify my behaviour to suit you.
Mere wordplay on your part J&#39;Pol, is attack really the best form of defence?

I accept the only authority I have is over myself, and yet somehow you seem threatened by the words of one?

Am I rocking the boat a little too much?

Did you think i would capitulate so easily?

Oh, and attempting to change somebody&#39;s mind is tantamount to theft. Silly use of words don&#39;t you think?

J'Pol
12-22-2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Ozbabe@22 December 2003 - 20:43
Mere wordplay on your part J&#39;Pol, is attack really the best form of defence?

I accept the only authority I have is over myself, and yet somehow you seem threatened by the words of one?

Am I rocking the boat a little too much?

Did you think i would capitulate so easily?

Oh, and attempting to change somebody&#39;s mind is tantamount to theft. Silly use of words don&#39;t you think?

Who did I attack. I merely expressed my opinion, in a non combative way (I thought).

I can honestly say that I have never felt even remotely threatened by anything you have typed and posted on this forum. That is just preposterous.

I have seen keels which rock boats more than you do.

Capitulate to what.

I agree, what a silly use of words. If you feel it is analogous to my point then that goes way beyond silly and is formally introduced to the ludicrous.

I think your preconceptions and prejudices (which you don&#39;t have) may be showing. As I have said, many times. Our words are all there, people can read them and decide who did what. Form their own opinion as it were.

Honey
12-22-2003, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@23 December 2003 - 02:51
Who did I attack. I merely expressed my opinion, in a non combative way (I thought).

I can honestly say that I have never felt even remotely threatened by anything you have typed and posted on this forum. That is just preposterous.

I have seen keels which rock boats more than you do.

Capitulate to what.

I agree, what a silly use of words. If you feel it is analogous to my point then that goes way beyond silly and is formally introduced to the ludicrous.

I think your preconceptions and prejudices (which you don&#39;t have) may be showing. As I have said, many times. Our words are all there, people can read them and decide who did what. Form their own opinion as it were.
Not on the attack J&#39;Pol?... when you begin to personalize things, that&#39;s attacking&#33;

Stick to the facts and lets not waste time with individual personalities, otherwise it looks like degenerating into nothing more than tit-for-tat.

I dont have preconceptions, but Im good at making my mind up fairly quickly about people and issues.

Debate is healthy, differing ideals are interesting.

Of course you&#39;ve been around a lot longer than I have, and no doubt you will be around long after Ive gone, but I don&#39;t feel the need to have anyone come to bat for me, I can think for myself.

Others opinions are that... their opinions. I have mine, you have yours. They won&#39;t be the same with this particular debate, but who know&#39;s we may be sitting on the same side of the fence one day? Wouldn&#39;t that be interesting?

Lamsey
12-22-2003, 08:13 PM
Argh... the third-person conjugations of verbs don&#39;t get apostrophes&#33; *

Sorry, I have to let that off my chest every once in a while. Don&#39;t mind me.

*Unless it is a shortened form, in which case an apostrophe&#39;s required.

J'Pol
12-22-2003, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Ozbabe@22 December 2003 - 21:07

Stick to the facts and lets not waste time with individual personalities, otherwise it looks like degenerating into nothing more than tit-for-tat.

I dont have preconceptions, but Im good at making my mind up fairly quickly about people and issues.

Debate is healthy, differing ideals are interesting.

Of course you&#39;ve been around a lot longer than I have, and no doubt you will be around long after Ive gone, but I don&#39;t feel the need to have anyone come to bat for me, I can think for myself.

Others opinions are that... their opinions. I have mine, you have yours. They won&#39;t be the same with this particular debate, but who know&#39;s we may be sitting on the same side of the fence one day? Wouldn&#39;t that be interesting?

This is a truly bizarre post, are you sure you meant it for this thread, because I do not see how it is relevant to anything we have been discussing.

Stick to what facts, what individual personalities.

I&#39;m sure you are good at making your mind up quickly about people and issues. I prefer to take my time, accuracy over speed, but that&#39;s just me.

Who is coming to bat for anyone. Who said you couldn&#39;t think for yourself. Of course you can think for yourself. It doesn&#39;t mean you are right, but it&#39;s a free world.

What are you talking about. Seriously what relevance does that post have to either the subject being discussed, our our specific conversation.

J'Pol
12-22-2003, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey@22 December 2003 - 21:13

Sorry, I have to let that off my chest every once in a while. Don&#39;t mind me.

Grammar Nazi :angry:

More censorship from plod mod.

JONNO_CELEBS
12-22-2003, 08:16 PM
Ok I&#39;ll slap the pair of you if you don&#39;t stop it <_<

Or Post "IT" :P

Come on guys, it&#39;s christmas :)

Jonno B)

Honey
12-22-2003, 08:30 PM
ooooooh slap me Jonno&#33;... :lol:

the whole idea of Christmas isnt something I can honestly say makes one iota of difference sweetie... mines screwed anyway... :lol:

@J&#39;Pol - the idea was just to get back on track and discuss the thread itself...

I wish it wasnt 3.20am, but it is... and I have to retire for the night.

G&#39;nite all... :)

JONNO_CELEBS
12-22-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Ozbabe@22 December 2003 - 20:30

the whole idea of Christmas isnt something I can honestly say makes one iota of difference sweetie... mines screwed anyway... :lol:

I was just trying to be cheerful, personally I think it sucks :(

Night Honey :) Sweeth dreams :)

Jonno B)

J'Pol
12-22-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Ozbabe@22 December 2003 - 21:30
@J&#39;Pol - the idea was just to get back on track and discuss the thread itself...

Are you listening to the voices in your head again :blink:

"post pish .... post pish .... post pish ...."

Honey
12-22-2003, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+23 December 2003 - 03:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 23 December 2003 - 03:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ozbabe@22 December 2003 - 21:30

"post pish .... post pish .... post pish ...." [/b][/quote]
cheap shot J&#39;Pol... totally demeaning to yourself&#33;

J'Pol
12-22-2003, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Ozbabe+22 December 2003 - 21:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ozbabe @ 22 December 2003 - 21:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@23 December 2003 - 03:34
<!--QuoteBegin-Ozbabe@22 December 2003 - 21:30

"post pish .... post pish .... post pish ...."
cheap shot J&#39;Pol... totally demeaning to yourself&#33; [/b][/quote]
First reply I could understand for a while. At least it is relevant to that which it quotes.

Strangely I don&#39;t feel demeaned. Perhaps I am just desensitized. What would a psychiatric type person think of that one wonders.

RGX
12-22-2003, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+22 December 2003 - 20:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 22 December 2003 - 20:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey@22 December 2003 - 21:13

Grammar Nazi :angry:

More censorship from plod mod. [/b][/quote]
made me laugh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry, carry on

muchspl2
12-22-2003, 09:17 PM
I didn&#39;t care if they locked topics before lamasey took my topic and locked it after I PMed him to pin it, instead he makes another and pins his
worst.mod.ever

Lamsey
12-22-2003, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by muchspl2@22 December 2003 - 20:17
I didn&#39;t care if they locked topics before lamasey took my topic and locked it after I PMed him to pin it, instead he makes another and pins his
worst.mod.ever
Yours was in the wrong place and filled with off-topic. It was easier just to make a new one. Sorry.

muchspl2
12-22-2003, 09:26 PM
wrong
could have moved it, just want to take the credit
go ahead, I don&#39;t care
but as I said
your creditability = 0 well maybe .0

Lamsey
12-22-2003, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by muchspl2@22 December 2003 - 20:26
wrong
could have moved it, just want to take the credit
go ahead, I don&#39;t care
but as I said
your creditability = 0 well maybe .0
Why the hell would I want to take the credit?&#33; Ownership of a post is not the be-all-and-end-all of forum posting.

OK, if it really bothers you, then I&#39;ll clean up your topic, edit its title and move it. Meaning a lot of work for me. But hey, you get your precious post :blink:

muchspl2
12-22-2003, 09:30 PM
I asked you to pin it and change the tittle, you closed it and opened your own, WTF did you want me to thank you

edit:
I hope you understand its just the principal of it that pisses me off

Lamsey
12-22-2003, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by muchspl2@22 December 2003 - 20:30
I asked you to pin it and change the tittle, you closed it and opened your own, WTF did you want me to thank you
To be honest I didn&#39;t realise that you&#39;d care so much about being the man who opened the thread about the California earthquake. I did what was easiest (and kindest to the server) at the time.

I have now done what you want.

muchspl2
12-22-2003, 09:41 PM
thanks, I feel you did the right thing

J'Pol
12-22-2003, 09:47 PM
It was my idea to feckin pin it.

It was the first reply in the thread. I am sure withcheese will confirm this.

Even if you plagiarising bar stewards won&#39;t.

So the pair of you can stick it up your collective ice holes.

fkdup74
12-22-2003, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by MediaSlayer+22 December 2003 - 11:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MediaSlayer @ 22 December 2003 - 11:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FKDUP74@22 December 2003 - 18:09
you said it yourself,

but woudn&#39;t you agree, that rikk has toned down his act alot lately? and that group, has been more behaved than normal lately? yeah, i&#39;ll admit, at times he/they have been too rowdy, but they things are alot calmer now, i think, than they were like a month or two ago. [/b][/quote]
sorry, missed your post MS
had to eat, wich means had to cook :(

i dont really hold anything against FB, (or anyone)
maybe just woke up with a bad taste from a discussion in news/events last night
think maybe its kinda affecting my opinions today to some degree :)
i&#39;ll get over it :P
FB wasnt even really actin like an ass or anything
think i was just in a foul mood :)

muchspl2
12-22-2003, 09:50 PM
yes you did

J'Pol
12-22-2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by muchspl2@22 December 2003 - 22:50
yes you did
Have a look at my post.

Get it deleted if you want. Just my wee pathetic joke.

fkdup74
12-22-2003, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Ozbabe+22 December 2003 - 10:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ozbabe @ 22 December 2003 - 10:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FKDUP74@23 December 2003 - 01:09
you said it yourself,

GROW TFU&#33;
and I suppose that really made you feel like a big man did it FKDUP?.. :rolleyes:

great choice of name btw... :lol: [/b][/quote]
what are you, like 13 yrs old or somethin?
you act like a feckin child "waa, waa ,waa"
or a gossipy old lady? you&#39;ll fit either profile by your comments
attacking? you accuse jpol of attacking?
look in the mirror ozbiatch
nuff said, you guys can have your thread back :D