PDA

View Full Version : Download Just Dissapeared?

Joakim Agren
12-22-2003, 03:59 AM
Hello!

I have been using Kazaa Lite for 2 months now and have never been effected by this!. I was downloading 2 copys of the same movie file. I sometimes do that because I have noticed that sometimes one of the files download faster then the other and when one is finished I throw away the other incomplete file. But now something really strange happened about half way trough the download of one of the copys it just dissapeared it is like Kazaa Lite just deleted it. Do anyone know what can cause this?. The file that suddenly just dissapeared was the copy that was least completed meaning it was the smaller dat file. Strange behaviour!!

Cyril
12-22-2003, 11:11 AM
Could have been corrupt.

MUSLEMAN
12-22-2003, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Joakim Agren@21 December 2003 - 23:59
Hello!

I have been using Kazaa Lite for 2 months now and have never been effected by this!. I was downloading 2 copys of the same movie file. I sometimes do that because I have noticed that sometimes one of the files download faster then the other and when one is finished I throw away the other incomplete file. But now something really strange happened about half way trough the download of one of the copys it just dissapeared it is like Kazaa Lite just deleted it. Do anyone know what can cause this?. The file that suddenly just dissapeared was the copy that was least completed meaning it was the smaller dat file. Strange behaviour!!
next time don't do copies if you have 2 of the same file merge them with k-dat

go here to learn how (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?act=ST&f=4&t=82347&st=0#entry669457)