PDA

View Full Version : A Download Keeps Disappearing?

DWk
12-22-2003, 03:22 PM
ok....the deal is that i open up shareaza and i have my downloads....but a download (deus ex cd2) ONLY shows after i close shareaza after a crash....debug something..... any ideas?

thx :)

DWk
12-22-2003, 10:02 PM
bump :ph34r:

Kevo
12-22-2003, 11:44 PM
Try out the shareaza forums... http://forums.shareaza.com 'cause i don't know what ya mean ;)

fusion explorer
12-26-2003, 01:16 PM
u may hav a corrupted partial download within your 'incomplete' folder
check for this troubled file 'dues ex'...looks like you will have to delete it from there and restart the download again :P

Kevo
12-26-2003, 03:04 PM
Or if you know what the bad piece is try erasing that part with the advanced editor (only in Power mode views).

DWk
12-26-2003, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Kevo@26 December 2003 - 08:04
Or if you know what the bad piece is try erasing that part with the advanced editor (only in Power mode views).
k i went to sharereactor and started the same download.... one time they both opened lol..... so what i did was delete the one that was advanced (might have been corrupt)....

the download went really fast and i got it in a couple of days :)

thx for your help.....by the way kevo...dont know WTF u just said in ur post :rolleyes:

Kevo
12-29-2003, 12:29 AM
Oh there's an option thingy in the right click menu when shareaza is in either of the power mode GUIs. it's advanced editor and it let's u change the file name before it is downloaded, let's u change the hash, and lets u erase parts. so i said if there is a small part that is corrupted then u can erase that one part.