PDA

View Full Version : Hsd Cable Modem

krome
12-23-2003, 08:43 PM
I had already downloaded Prince of Persia, and Call of Duty In one day.. In a BITtorent format, .........****I left it on Overnight, ******** But my problem now im having, I been downloading Need For Speed UG for like 2 and a half days already,, :( im seems not having found enuff sources as the others, And i know this is a popular game, Could this be cause i might of change the download speeds to 350KBs or that Leaf to HUB thing that i dont even know what that is...

Anybody know how i can get this back to normal....?~!?!~?!~? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

edit: shareaza, windows xp, str8 cable (no router)

Kevo
12-24-2003, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by krome@23 December 2003 - 20:43
I had already downloaded Prince of Persia, and Call of Duty In one day.. In a BITtorent format, .........****I left it on Overnight, ******** But my problem now im having, I been downloading Need For Speed UG for like 2 and a half days already,, :( im seems not having found enuff sources as the others, And i know this is a popular game, Could this be cause i might of change the download speeds to 350KBs or that Leaf to HUB thing that i dont even know what that is...

Anybody know how i can get this back to normal....?~!?!~?!~? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Leaf to Hub means how many hubs you connect to. You are the leaf and the hub is a different node on the network that hosts a couple hundred leafs, in Kazaa they are called supernodes. theorettically, you only need to connect to one for the G2 network to search the whole thing -but- it is better to connect to 2 just incase one drops. for g1 connect to 3-6 should be suffient and edonkey you only need 1 server. as for your torrent, maybe some edonkey sources got into your downloads? maybe try to forget all of the sources and then click find more sources, this may help if you're having some difficulties.

krome
12-24-2003, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by Kevo+23 December 2003 - 16:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kevo @ 23 December 2003 - 16:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-krome@23 December 2003 - 20:43

Anybody know how i can get this back to normal....?~&#33;?&#33;~?&#33;~?&nbsp; :unsure:&nbsp; :unsure:&nbsp; :unsure:&nbsp; :unsure:

Leaf to Hub means how many hubs you connect to. You are the leaf and the hub is a different node on the network that hosts a couple hundred leafs, in Kazaa they are called supernodes. theorettically, you only need to connect to one for the G2 network to search the whole thing -but- it is better to connect to 2 just incase one drops. for g1 connect to 3-6 should be suffient and edonkey you only need 1 server. as for your torrent, maybe some edonkey sources got into your downloads? maybe try to forget all of the sources and then click find more sources, this may help if you&#39;re having some difficulties. [/b][/quote]
man, i dont know if you set the settings wrong, cause my speed got worse, 50KBs or even 8KBs, 1. By the way i also I have other downloads but they are paused well it afect it ?? 2. One of my download is almost done, but it has taken more than 10 hours to finish 1.106GB of 1.169 left 3. The first time i started with Shareza didn&#39;t take this long,,,..... i gots like 300 sources for the one download i want///// what should i do help me out if u can..,,.,.., :unsure:

Kevo
12-24-2003, 04:22 PM
If your connected to eDonkey2000, then you&#39;ll get a lot of sources but you will get it very, very slow and wait in huge queues. maybe just try to connect to g2. ANy edonkey sources will have the little gold icon and G2 will have a blue one and g1 a gray one. if you still need help, i suggest trying out the shareaza forums @ http://forums.shareaza.com . There are smarter people than me there :D