PDA

View Full Version : Martial Arts

hotindew
12-23-2003, 10:28 PM
recently started a martial art and its similar to wing chun n e 1 heard of this guy sifu grados his site used to be www.siugrados.com but dnt know whats happend to it there used to be quite a few videos of him up sparing and shit n e 1 got n e?

fugley
12-23-2003, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by hotindew@23 December 2003 - 22:28
recently started a martial art and its similar to wing chun n e 1 heard of this guy sifu grados his site used to be www.siugrados.com but dnt know whats happend to it there used to be quite a few videos of him up sparing and shit n e 1 got n e?
I too, when younger, used to seek release by submerging myself in such disciplines........Then I discovered newspaper kiosks and newsagents that sold magazines with pictures of ladies in them.

I quickly learned that vigorous wanking techniques could be used to remove all aggression and stress. I have recently taken up crevice crunching!

Hope this helps

:blink:

fugley
12-23-2003, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by fugley+23 December 2003 - 22:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fugley @ 23 December 2003 - 22:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hotindew@23 December 2003 - 22:28
I too, when younger, used to seek release by submerging myself in such disciplines........Then I discovered newspaper kiosks and newsagents that sold magazines with pictures of ladies in them.

I quickly learned that vigorous wanking techniques could be used to remove all aggression and stress. I have recently taken up crevice crunching&#33;

Hope this helps

:blink: [/b][/quote]
Perhaps not then.......

:blink: