PDA

View Full Version : What Should I Download?

silent h3ro
12-24-2003, 01:58 AM
I posted this in the software section but got no good replies. Can any one recommend any thing I can download (games, software, etc.) cause I'm really bored.

Autumn Fox
12-24-2003, 02:15 AM
Download anything that is consider as a rare and be a source for it. It's a daily double: You might find something very interesting for you
and we all will get a new source, be a pal

To be more precise: new Movies
Games
Songs

BTW, could you give me a hash for HALO ?( :P ), but not for an iso file, for an .exe.

guit_steel
12-24-2003, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Atumn Fox@23 December 2003 - 21:15
Download anything that is consider as a rare and be a source for it. It's a daily double
Great advice! :D

sam71
12-25-2003, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by HardcoreGamer@24 December 2003 - 01:58
I posted this in the software section but got no good replies. Can any one recommend any thing I can download (games, software, etc.) cause I'm really bored.
I hate to break this to you but life is boring in most cases unless u are a hyped freak like my friend who never seem to be satisfied with anything.
BTW, I have no clue what to download either after so many lame movies and crap on the internet... sucks doesn't it? well ain't that the truth? :ghostface:

bryanskrantz
12-28-2003, 04:57 AM
last samuri is pretty good. I suggest you use Bit torrent to get it (shadow's experimental client to be exact) and you can get Star Wars: Knights of the old Republic. good movie and great game..... too bad I don't have them yet and I don't think we are allowed to post direct hashes anymore considering K-lite is being targeted by Sherman..... which the dutch govt said they aren't responsible for what we download..... sorry if I went on a tangent.