PDA

View Full Version : Confused

Smooch
12-24-2003, 01:42 PM
Does anyone know what this means?

Para hacer un poco mas de Navidad y como nos une la "Musica", os cantare un Villancico,, pero eso si para que se vea mi mundología lo hare en "Inglé": Dis nait, is gut nait and chummonrro is Noeel exit de bout Merry que i bye a enborracheixon......Wolkin, Wolkin, Wolkin, de Merry bround Wolkin, Wolkin, Wolkin,is de naigt gut....jejejejeje, espero que os guste y ayude a alegra un poco estas fiestas. FELIZ NAVIDAD A TODOS Y LOS MEJORES DESEOS DE Pepi y Marià

I don't even know what language it's in :blink:

thewizeard
12-24-2003, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Smooch@24 December 2003 - 13:42

Para hacer un poco mas de Navidad y como nos une la "Musica", os cantare un Villancico,, pero eso si para que se vea mi mundología lo hare en "Inglé": Dis nait, is gut nait and chummonrro is Noeel exit de bout Merry que i bye a enborracheixon......Wolkin, Wolkin, Wolkin, de Merry bround Wolkin, Wolkin, Wolkin,is de naigt gut....jejejejeje, espero que os guste y ayude a alegra un poco estas fiestas. FELIZ NAVIDAD A TODOS Y LOS MEJORES DESEOS DE Pepi y Marià

I don't even know what language it's in :blink:
Translated from Spanish....

In order to do a little but of Christmas and as it unites the "Musica
to us", it will sing a Carol to you, but that if so that my mundología is seen hare in "Inglé": Dis nait, is gut nait and chummonrro is Noeel exit of bout Merry that i bye to
enborracheixon......Wolkin, Wolkin, Wolkin, of Merry bround Wolkin, Wolkin, Wolkin,is of naigt gut....jejejejeje, I hope that like and help to cheers you a little these celebrations. MERRY CHRISTMAS To ALL and BEST DESIRES DE Pepi and Marià

:)

edit: That was of course through a translator...there seems to be another language mixed into it...

Smooch
12-24-2003, 01:48 PM
Oh hum :rolleyes:

I received it from a user on SS and it still makes no sense :blink:

Adster
12-24-2003, 01:59 PM
soudns like adism

coz people try to psot teh way I usde too aboty jsut sux

but now I stopped posting like that so its cured in the forum but not soulseek yet

[-Slinger-] Adism is the Illness of the yaer!
[-Slinger-] lol -----> yaer!
[Ad.] haha
[Rocktron] hahahaa
[Rocktron] ASd Rules!
[Ad.] and where yet to find a cure!
[Rocktron] oops..
[-Slinger-] lol
[Rocktron] there is no cure
[Rocktron] and...
[Rocktron] why use a cure
[Ad.] adn eh keepe psts abotu it jsut leik taht
[Rocktron] ?

Spider_dude
12-24-2003, 02:00 PM
it will be a colloquial version of spanish, like peruvian or so.

DanB
12-24-2003, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Spider_dude@24 December 2003 - 15:00
like peruvian or so.
Flake? <_<

Rocktron
12-24-2003, 02:03 PM
Hhahahahahaahahaa :lol:

Adism (the word) will be added to the big book.. in 2004.
There is no running from it anymore.

It exists&#33;

camille
12-25-2003, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by nigel123+24 December 2003 - 20:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nigel123 @ 24 December 2003 - 20:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Smooch@24 December 2003 - 13:42

I don&#39;t even know what language it&#39;s in :blink:
Translated from Spanish....

In order to do a little but of Christmas and as it unites the "Musica
to us", it will sing a Carol to you, but that if so that my mundología is seen hare in "Inglé": Dis nait, is gut nait and chummonrro is Noeel exit of bout Merry that i bye to
enborracheixon......Wolkin, Wolkin, Wolkin, of Merry bround Wolkin, Wolkin, Wolkin,is of naigt gut....jejejejeje, I hope that like and help to cheers you a little these celebrations. MERRY CHRISTMAS To ALL and BEST DESIRES DE Pepi and Marià

:)

edit: That was of course through a translator...there seems to be another language mixed into it... [/b][/quote]
What translator did you use? Can you pm me, please?

camille
12-25-2003, 10:21 PM
Thanks nigel for sending pm to me. :D

TNTIcemanTNT
12-25-2003, 10:36 PM
http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/wallpaperche.JPG

Confused myself