PDA

View Full Version : Did U See Random Nut's Response To Sharman?

KingDogg93
12-24-2003, 09:49 PM
Sharman CTO Posted on Slyck on why they dont want K++ or any kazaa hacks on the network.......Then on page 2 Random Nuts Response......F@!k!!!! Sharman Got Knocked Out!!!!!!

Link

Sharman Vs. Random Nut (http://www.slyck.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1935&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0)

Sparkle1984
12-24-2003, 10:04 PM
yeah i've seen that before. old news from september

muchspl2
12-24-2003, 10:35 PM
a good read :)

3rd gen noob
12-24-2003, 10:38 PM
i hadn't seen this before

very good post by random nut

i think i could learn a thing or two from this guy

p.s. random nut, if you read this, thanks for the work you've done for the p2p community :)

BiLLy_BloggZ
12-25-2003, 10:31 AM
i dont think this belongs in the devs corner

BawA
12-25-2003, 11:42 AM
Very good post
man Rn realy knows how to use word's :lol:

RealitY
12-28-2003, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by Sparkle1984@24 December 2003 - 14:04
yeah i've seen that before. old news from september
Although it was a good article...

Jay
12-29-2003, 05:17 AM
the article should be pinned

DWk
12-30-2003, 02:52 PM
muahahahahhaha i didnt read this before

Originally posted by RN

· Unstable. These applications hack the software, not at the source code level, but by performing dangerous modifications, often while various values are in memory. This software crashes frequently and creates instabilities on a user’s computer. Often users then try to re-install the certified Kazaa Media Desktop to find they can’t because registry settings and host files have been mangled without respect for the user's PC. 

This is a lie, and I could sue you if you had mentioned K++ in that quote. You didn't do that because you know you're lying.

u didnt see us comin, ah chump? Sharman i KNOW you read this forum....

biatch we gonna get ya! :angry:

ultimatejester
12-30-2003, 03:11 PM
A great article. I didnt c this before. Rn was really pissed off.

DWk
12-30-2003, 03:24 PM
btw

http://www.megagames.com/news/html/pc/cour...ahardtime.shtml (http://www.megagames.com/news/html/pc/courtsgivingriaaahardtime.shtml)

just to keep the spirit ;)

Peachey
01-02-2004, 01:01 PM
oohhh harsh, nah just right :D

Kesta
01-03-2004, 02:30 PM
hey if i read right Random Nut knows how to rip the GUI out and total re-wright the program adding other networks im willing to pay Random Nut (through PayPal) to do this if he had a price of this (Time and New Equipment) i would support him i run a computer company and could ship equipment to him cheaper come on Random Nut im sure there are other people that are willing to help you Random Nut please lets kill Kazaa and make our own P2P Program to bring them down. Whoz with me???? ;)

imported_jamesandpie
01-03-2004, 09:50 PM
yea i'd support you on that one. I'd pay anything for a kazaa gui with other network access. He could be rich if he got enough support, why doesnt he take up any of the offers.

internet.news
01-07-2004, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by KingDogg93@24 December 2003 - 22:49
Sharman CTO Posted on Slyck on why they dont want K++ or any kazaa hacks on the network.......Then on page 2 Random Nuts Response......F@!k!!!! Sharman Got Knocked Out!!!!!!

Link

Sharman Vs. Random Nut (http://www.slyck.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1935&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0)
Yeah, right man!!! hehe...

wow.
:smilie4: :rolleyes:

DreamWeaver
01-09-2004, 10:34 PM
random nut is the shit and i have no doubt he is a good programer .....
but i think he knows him self that he is playing with fire .......
this is just my opinion here ......... random nut if u read my reply bro ..... be very carfull man .. cause sherman is facing madd heat right now and they are like a rat backed in the corner .. due to the riaa and others ... i see this not being good at all ... all im saying is just be carfull .......... cause if there is one person off of here i have always liked it has been u .......... if u read between the lines u know who i am :0)

if it was me and i knew what random knows i would fuck with sherman hard core ..... like i always heard : fuck with the bull u get the horns .
what i dont see is condeming k-lite for copyright issues while kazaa networks its self is in major heat for breaking copyright law's ! seems like bullshit to me but who am i to say ........ i say keep doin what u all are doin with this site and kazaa
and that will piss sherman off more then anything else will ........ i have no doubt that sherman is reading this site ..... if so FUCK OFF SHERMAN ....... lol lmfao ......
...... sherman knows they are in above there heads on this one .......

shout outs to nikkid/mathea/tommygunuk/

jj_frap
01-11-2004, 10:33 PM
Participation level is bullshit. It fucks over people who have to deal with ISP-imposed bandwidth caps.