PDA

View Full Version : Tell Us About Your Christmas

dwightfry
12-25-2003, 11:49 AM
Mine was pretty good. At around 1:00 I had a whiskey on the rocks to get me ready for my reletives. Didn't feel anything, tried again at 3:00. Still didn't feel anything, at 4:00 I went to my parents place to meet up with reletives. I am renting a room at my parents place for my computer stuff. It has been trashed eversince I moved in. My sister cleaned it for me. That was awsome. I've had a cool whip container on a shelf filled with beaners and stems, luckily only my sister cleaned so she just got a good laugh. I ate supper, watched a Blue Man Group DVD, and played some Vice City with my cousin. My 22 yr old cousin gave his 19 yr old sister a bottle of Lemon Bacardi. I had 3 full shots, hung out some more...still didn't feel anything. I had to leave early because I have work this morning (It sucks having to work on christmas). Before I left I opened my only present under the tree (I had gotten my big present early). It was a box of chocolet covered cherries and a note telling me to go to my sister's bedroom. Last year I was bothering my parents to get me a comfortable chair for my computer, they got me one this year which is cool. I went home, it was 7:00 so I had to go to bed. I took a sleeping pill and alergy medicine which should have knocked me out, but 8:00 came around and I didn't feel the least bit tired. I then filled a glass with a little more then 1 shot of whiskey (That is all I had left), and topped it of with brandy (about 3 shots). I downed that, felt nothing. The next thing I knew it was 9:30 so I turned off the TV and layed there for about an hour before I fell asleep. I got up this morning, took a shower, checked my mail, and wrote this. Now I have to go to work. After work I am coming back to here to get my presents from 'santa' and then I have to go to my best friends place because his mom got me some stuff too.

How about you guys?

Cheese
12-25-2003, 11:53 AM
Been up for an hour, after a very HEAVY session at the pub(s) yesterday...went to the familys, opened presents...now waiting impatiently for christmas dinner.

camille
12-25-2003, 12:15 PM
I'm alone this season. My family is in another country. :(

TheDave
12-25-2003, 12:31 PM
sorry to hear that camille

i was expecting my christmas to be crap which is probably why it turned out ok. i got swiss watch and a couple of books, along with the usual socks, pants and gloves.

i was trying to get some pictures but my camera batteries are dead (last years christmas present to the rescue, a charger that can do alkaline batteries.) anyway this is the only photo that wasnt corrupted.

http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/chrimbo001.jpg

camille
12-25-2003, 01:24 PM
That's why I'm spending my time in this board. It makes me busy and OKAY! :)

Spider_dude
12-25-2003, 05:21 PM
i came in at 3am, went to sleep and woke up at 12 to open my presents. i was well chuffed with my laptop. just had dinner, quick look in here and i am off to drink.

WeeMouse
12-26-2003, 12:36 AM
I had my family dinner in my parents house on Christmas Eve, then stayed with my sister overnight cos she found out i was gonna spend Christmas morning alone.
We went out for a nice Christmas lunch and saw my youngest nephew Riley who is 9 months old (he chewed my knee) and now i am at Lamsey's watching Lord Of The Rings!

:)

Have A HUG!

TNTIcemanTNT
12-26-2003, 12:39 AM
Hahah cool, aint that cute that he chewed your knee. Can tell what profession hes gonna have when ehs older: Professional Official Steak Taste Tester.....LOL

WeeMouse
12-26-2003, 12:41 AM
:lol:

He's really cute! his cousin David gets really jealous though....when i picked wee Riley up to give his poor mum a break David said "OK Auntie Stacy give it back to his mum now!"

:lol:

awww!

TNTIcemanTNT
12-26-2003, 12:47 AM
Hhaha, well merry christmas, its nearly midnight here, boxing day tomorrow, I find that to be a cool day, hope you all have fun then. PLUS the sales start tomorrow, =Happy Shopping

WeeMouse
12-26-2003, 12:50 AM
10 minutes to go til boxing day!

SALES SALES SALES!!!! :D

Lamsey is sitting watching Lord of The Rings....how can i hint to him that now would be a good time to buy his Mouse a digital camera...? ;)

callum
12-26-2003, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by WeeMouse@25 December 2003 - 23:50
SALES SALES SALES!!!! :D

You would not be saying that if you worked in a shop, me is rather pissed and starting at nine tomorrow. :(

TNTIcemanTNT
12-26-2003, 12:59 AM
Aye but shoudlnt you get paid really good rate per hour, thenn treat your self to a christmas present!:D

callum
12-26-2003, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by TNTIcemanTNT@25 December 2003 - 23:59
Aye but shoudlnt you get paid really good rate per hour, thenn treat your self to a christmas present!:D
Not even sure if I get time and a half. My main problem is getting a bus to work.

TNTIcemanTNT
12-26-2003, 01:06 AM
Bah thats tough, get a friend to take you back?
And by the way, that ass in that sig of your is so dam bloody sexy. Its actully bloody turnign me on.

TheDave
12-26-2003, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by callum+26 December 2003 - 01:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (callum @ 26 December 2003 - 01:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TNTIcemanTNT@25 December 2003 - 23:59
Aye but shoudlnt you get paid really good rate per hour, thenn treat your self to a christmas present&#33;:D
Not even sure if I get time and a half. My main problem is getting a bus to work. [/b][/quote]
get a push bike. thats what im doing tomorrow ;) :D

TNTIcemanTNT
12-26-2003, 01:09 AM
Hahah isnt that a bit too exhausting for boxing day, relax in a limo:)

callum
12-26-2003, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by TNTIcemanTNT@26 December 2003 - 00:06
And by the way, that ass in that sig of your is so dam bloody sexy. Its actully bloody turnign me on.
full size

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/n.orr2/frost.gif

TNTIcemanTNT
12-26-2003, 01:12 AM
Man thanks is that Jenny Frost, I thinks she so fine its insane lol.