PDA

View Full Version : Who's Your Inner Rockstar

ivy
12-26-2003, 02:08 AM
Quiz: Who's your inner rockstar

now... i post MY results even though it sickens me. please dont just me by this :(

Quiz (http://web.tickle.com/tests/pop.jsp)

Britney Spears

Feel it, sweetheart; the rock star in you is all Britney—the envy of cheerleaders everywhere. One part girl next door, one part naughty sex kitten, you're definitely not as innocent as you look. And that is why nobody can get enough of you. You are the ultimate American girl with some serious staying power. Unlike other success stories, you and Britney are more than just a pretty face: you've got talent, confidence, and the brains to back it up. With a talent list like yours it's no wonder you're at the top of the popularity charts and young men's hearts. We love you. Shout out your inner Britney!

callum
12-26-2003, 02:21 AM
your inner rock star is Beck!

Yeah baby, the rock star part of you is all Beck. Women are enthralled by your seductive energy, a perfect mix of intrigue and poetry. You and Beck have got it all together because you're unafraid to say exactly what's on your mind, and let everyone in on your quirky point of view.

not bad.

TheDave
12-26-2003, 02:31 AM
dave, your inner rock star is Lenny Kravitz!

The rock star part of you is all Lenny Kravitz—a sexy powerhouse and unbridled megastar. Equal parts funk, soul, and psychedelia, you and Lenny embody one fundamental principle: Let Love Rule. You're a smooth, sensual persona—backed up by undying professional success—people can't get enough of you, especially the ladies. Because you're a wild passionate soul, no one is ever sure what you're likely to do next—jump off the stage or don a feather cape—but whatever it is, it's sure to please the crowd. So keep it loose and feed your inner Lenny!

:lol: :lol: :lol: @ question 16

7thElement
12-26-2003, 02:33 AM
your inner rock star is Sting!

Oh yeah, the rock star in you is Sting. Sexy, versatile, and enormously successful, you're an introspective soul who channels your life experiences into everything you do. You're fed by a complex stream of intellectual curiosity, altruism, and unparalleled talent.

Infested Cats
12-26-2003, 02:34 AM
Beck.

clocker
12-26-2003, 02:38 AM
Apparently inside me is a Ricky Martin screaming to get out.
Now I know how Sigourney Weaver felt in Alien 3.

TheDave
12-26-2003, 02:40 AM
from the theme song test:

I Feel Good

Owwww! Nothing gets you going like an all-out, full force, soul-meets-jaguar, call of the wild. You've got natural soul that comes out in the closed-eye, full-grinned, screeches that James Brown made famous in this song. You don't even need music playing to feel the beat. You were probably voted most friendly, best dancer, or most likely to get this party started, because you do feel good. So good, so good, you can even bring a smile to the grouchy DMV lady's face. Like the syncopated beat of your theme song, you add just the right punch to any conversation. Your friends love the up-beat you bring to their down-beat, and your dates are never short of sugar and spice. Whether you are in the middle of an important meeting or stuck in traffic, the King of Soul's "I Feel Good" takes you through the toll bridge and towards the open road to your next event. Owwww!

i didnt think this was me till i saw the others

i thought that all the tests were licky licky brown nose, till the cheeky fuckers told me i have A.D.D.

Tormentor
12-26-2003, 02:56 AM
You think yours is bad!!!! Mines EMINEM!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

k-liteuserintheworld
12-26-2003, 03:11 AM
randy travis,

just a question who is randy travis

ivy
12-26-2003, 03:22 AM
yes.. i must say.. most of the results are like.. 'tough love' hahahaha no one WANTS to hear they're ricky martin (or britney spears, UGH!)

morpheus 1.0
12-26-2003, 03:24 AM
i got randy travis too, hes like a country singer

balamm
12-26-2003, 03:24 AM
Randy Travis as well. What a waste of time. This guy must be into some really sad music or just threw crap together to get hits.

I have to agree, "who is Randy Travis?".

He's nobody!

ivy
12-26-2003, 03:40 AM
methinks i like thedave's sense of humor :D

internet.news
12-26-2003, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by balamm@26 December 2003 - 02:24
Randy Travis as well. What a waste of time. This guy must be into some really sad music or just threw crap together to get hits.

I have to agree, "who is Randy Travis?".

He's nobody!
Me too :(

BigBank_Hank
12-26-2003, 05:43 AM
Lenny Kravitz

The rock star part of you is all Lenny Kravitz—a sexy powerhouse and unbridled megastar. Equal parts funk, soul, and psychedelia, you and Lenny embody one fundamental principle: Let Love Rule. You're a smooth, sensual persona—backed up by undying professional success—people can't get enough of you, especially the ladies. Because you're a wild passionate soul, no one is ever sure what you're likely to do next—jump off the stage or don a feather cape—but whatever it is, it's sure to please the crowd. So keep it loose and feed your inner Lenny!

Its look like me and The Dave were cut from the same mold.

NikkiD
12-26-2003, 06:14 AM
Faith Hill

Hey, gal, your inner rock star is all Faith Hill. You are country, as sweet and sultry as summertime honeysuckle. You can warm hearts with your charming stage style, but you're calm and friendly with your success because you're grounded in the important things in life—family, friends, good living. Your balance has let you to build all the talent that's at your disposal, and that comes from your superstar commitment. You've been blessed with natural talents, grace, and glamour—not to mention spunk—that just flow out of you like honey. Thank your inner Faith Hill. She's making things happen for you!

Okay... in all reality... I am NOT country. But the part in bold is pretty much true.

Rip The Jacker
12-26-2003, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by Infested Cats@25 December 2003 - 18:34
Beck.
Same here.

silent VI
12-26-2003, 11:06 AM
Lenny Kravitz

i have no idea who this guy is but sounds a little like moi

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
12-26-2003, 11:13 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

4play
12-26-2003, 11:26 AM
your inner rock star is Tommy Lee! B)

Rock on! The rock star in you is bad boy Tommy Lee, and man, you rock. No one will ever accuse you of being too wild and out of control, because they know that it's just a challenge for you. You're the poster boy for the rock 'n' roll jet set, living on the edge without any limits.

-Archwolf-
12-26-2003, 11:45 AM
oh CRAP

Ricky Martin

Que hombre, ay yai yai. The rock star part of you is all Ricky Martin. You've got moves that make the ladies hearts go a-flutter, and style that goes for miles. That suave Latin charm is just too intoxicating, and it means that wherever you go, people read superstar all over you. Behind those bright eyes simmers a sensual lover who knows just what a woman wants. You're smooth, and we mean real smooth, but you don't let it go to your head (well not too often). And anyway, that irrepressible charm makes it all OK. Hey, it's not your fault that you've got more charisma than a tamale's got hot. Just enjoy it. Feed your inner Ricky.

:helpsmile: :frusty: :helpsmile: :frusty:

:lol:

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
12-26-2003, 11:50 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

TNTIcemanTNT
12-26-2003, 12:50 PM
Go Jesus, why tortutre me.
It says:
Mike, your inner rock star is Ricky Martin!

Que hombre, ay yai yai. The rock star part of you is all Ricky Martin. You've got moves that make the ladies hearts go a-flutter, and style that goes for miles. That suave Latin charm is just too intoxicating, and it means that wherever you go, people read superstar all over you.

-Archwolf-
12-26-2003, 12:57 PM
I got the same thing :angry:
:frusty:

:lol:

TheDave
12-26-2003, 01:04 PM
this is gotta be the best i ever got on a personality test :o
http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/guys/crapigotadd.jpg
whats that stuff? ritalin? :lol: i shouldnt be laughing :helpsmile: they might give me another chance at college if i get diagnosed :D but will it make me lose my sense of humour :unsure:

Spider_dude
12-26-2003, 02:01 PM
Liam, your inner rock star is Lenny Kravitz!

The rock star part of you is all Lenny Kravitz—a sexy powerhouse and unbridled megastar. Equal parts funk, soul, and psychedelia, you and Lenny embody one fundamental principle: Let Love Rule.

http://i.emode.com/tests/rockstar/images/lenny_s.gif

Mr. Mulder
12-26-2003, 02:27 PM
Rob, your inner rock star is Chris Isaak!

Oooh, you're smooth! The rock star part of you is all charm, and all Chris Isaak. That slow smile and sensual nature are absolutely intoxicating, especially to the ladies. They can't get enough of you and that dreamy smile. B)

Honey
12-26-2003, 03:41 PM
Honey, your inner rock star is Sade!

Ooooh lady, you've got it going on. The rock star part of you is all Sade. Sleek, sexy, and untouchable, you are the ultimate smooth operator. People tune in to you whenever they want to unwind and get into that sexy mood. You know how to keep cool and keep a low profile. And you're never one to unveil your mystique by making too many appearances. By staying true to your talent and staying out of the spotlight, you've become as rare and welcome as love's first blush at sunset. The fans are totally fascinated, so go ahead and use it. Strut your inner Sade.

:unsure: :huh: :blink:

clocker
12-26-2003, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by -Archwolf-@26 December 2003 - 04:45
Feed your inner Ricky.

I made the mistake of "feeding my inner Ricky".

In the middle of the night I had to get up and let him outside to poop.

J'Pol
12-26-2003, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by balamm@26 December 2003 - 04:24
This guy must be into some really sad music or just threw crap together to get hits.

Either that or a list of

Name
Interests
E-Mail Address.

One wonders to what end.

hobbes
12-26-2003, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+26 December 2003 - 18:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 26 December 2003 - 18:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-balamm@26 December 2003 - 04:24
This guy must be into some really sad music or just threw crap together to get hits.

Either that or a list of

Name
Interests
E-Mail Address.

One wonders to what end. [/b][/quote]
It is a disguised data culling operation, no doubt.

Cheese
12-26-2003, 05:21 PM
Chris Isaak :o

fugley
12-26-2003, 05:53 PM
I sometimes feel so terribly George Michael................. :blink:

hobbes
12-26-2003, 06:02 PM
I&#39;m having a Rick Astley Christmas. I&#39;m in touch with my inner rockstar and don&#39;t need this silly link to tell me that.

Never gonna give you up......
http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/gallery/2002/01/17/dpub_astley80s.jpg

@Fugley, next time you feel like giving annonymous blow jobs in public bathrooms ala George Michael, why not adopt a US military policy. "Don&#39;t ask, DON&#39;T TELL"

Lamsey
12-26-2003, 06:05 PM
What has George Michael got in common with wellington boots?

They both get sucked off in bogs.

fugley
12-26-2003, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey@26 December 2003 - 18:05
What has George Michael got in common with wellington boots?

They both get sucked off in bogs.
:blink:

Skweeky
12-26-2003, 07:21 PM
Wooohooo&#33;&#33;&#33; I&#39;m cool&#33;

Sade

Ooooh lady, you&#39;ve got it going on. The rock star part of you is all Sade. Sleek, sexy, and untouchable, you are the ultimate smooth operator. People tune in to you whenever they want to unwind and get into that sexy mood. You know how to keep cool and keep a low profile. And you&#39;re never one to unveil your mystique by making too many appearances. By staying true to your talent and staying out of the spotlight, you&#39;ve become as rare and welcome as love&#39;s first blush at sunset. The fans are totally fascinated, so go ahead and use it. Strut your inner Sade.

Spider_dude
12-26-2003, 08:22 PM
never gonna turn around an hurt you, never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye.......

wormless
12-26-2003, 08:31 PM
your inner rock star is Bjork&#33;

think im gonna hang myself&#33; :lol: :angry: :helpsmile:

Proper Bo
12-26-2003, 09:01 PM
Inner Rockstar: processing........... I must just be too cool for it ;) :D

Theme Tune: ACDC - Back in black

the.gringo
12-27-2003, 04:26 AM
Mathew, your inner rock star is Eminem&#33;

Oh yeah, the rock star in you is definitely the ultimate bad boy, Eminem. You are a risk taker and a rebel who never sticks to the straight and narrow. Your irrepressible energy means that nothing can keep you down. Read more about your inner rock star....

:blink:

I hate Eminem :angry:

ivy
12-27-2003, 05:26 AM
heheh has ANYONE liked their inner rockstar? i think like one person. the truth hurts, huh? :lol:

Nimdock
12-27-2003, 07:46 AM
If they&#39;re talking about rock...

What the f... are doing Eminem, Britney, and some other crap on the list?

Mïcrösöül°V³
12-27-2003, 07:58 AM
mine was beck. :P

Turd Ferguson
12-27-2003, 02:02 PM
Your inner rock star is Chris Isaak&#33;

Oooh, you&#39;re smooth&#33; The rock star part of you is all charm, and all Chris Isaak. That slow smile and sensual nature are absolutely intoxicating, especially to the ladies. They can&#39;t get enough of you and that dreamy smile.

Sounds about right :P