PDA

View Full Version : Lamsey

UKMan
12-29-2003, 02:35 AM
I'll post what i want and when i want as long as others are alowed to do the same bro.

Now you can ban me if you like, but i will come back - ban my IP if you like i dont care.

I have no wish at all to PM J'Pol and your request will not change my mind !!

He has PUBLICLY RIDICULED very close members to me here and i respond PUBLICLY !!

internet.news
12-29-2003, 02:37 AM
and Lamsey - Your inbox is full!

J'Pol
12-29-2003, 02:38 AM
What does that mean

"He has PUBLICLY RIDICULED very close members to me here and i respond PUBLICLY"

Can you try to be coherent when you attack me, it makes it so much easier for others to understand.

Peace

JimF

internet.news
12-29-2003, 02:40 AM
Don't worry , he's "not talking at the moment"

and no-one got banned or censored (apart from nudie Sam) so WTF!!!!

UKMan
12-29-2003, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by J'Pol@29 December 2003 - 03:38
What does that mean

"He has PUBLICLY RIDICULED very close members to me here and i respond PUBLICLY"

Can you try to be coherent when you attack me, it makes it so much easier for others to understand.

Peace

JimF
Fuck off J'Pol

internet.news
12-29-2003, 02:42 AM
Damn Ray! You on a rampage tonight!

Monkeee
12-29-2003, 02:43 AM
Lamsey is cool :01:

J'Pol
12-29-2003, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by UKMan+29 December 2003 - 03:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (UKMan &#064; 29 December 2003 - 03:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@29 December 2003 - 03:38
What does that mean

Peace

JimF
Fuck off J&#39;Pol[/b][/quote]
Okey dokey mate.

I so long for our chats of Holmes and Moriarty. Of the juxtaposition between the good and evil.

When we chatted on soulseek, when you changed your name and people didn&#39;t get the connection. How we laughed in private, halcyon days.

I still thank you for those old radio shows, both the reading of the books and the plays. There is an old chap in Edinburgh, a friend of mine, who has had hours of enjoyment from those files.

Thanks for that.

Lamsey
12-29-2003, 02:48 AM
I&#39;m not interested in banning anyone. As a mod I want the Lounge to be flame-free, and flame threads will be closed.

You are far too good a member to ban; we both know that. However flaming is simply not allowed here - if you want to flame, do it by PM or do it elsewhere.
It is not allowed on this board.

I had just gone to bed, thinking that tonight&#39;s shenanigans were over. I was woken up by the sound of several people PMing me on Soulseek. Please don&#39;t make me get up again, people - the board isn&#39;t worth that much to me :rolleyes: .