PDA

View Full Version : I'm Going To Bed

UKMan
12-29-2003, 02:59 AM
Im going to bed - this is a flame free post - i am not flaming, just making a stupid statement that seems to be predominent in this section of the board.

Notice also that i am not mentioning anyone elses names - therefore i am not flaming.
Also, if mods have to get up in the middle of the night just to answer PM's from board members, i suggest you shut off your computer or at least turn the volume down - this isnt a flame its a piece of advice.

Now good night - or maybe not, i might even stay up a while and chat to my aussie friends - i havnt decided yet - you see how i can change even in the middle of a post??

So far flame free - just advice and information - no names mentioned here people.

Lamsey
12-29-2003, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by UKMan@29 December 2003 - 01:59
Also, if mods have to get up in the middle of the night just to answer PM's from board members, i suggest you shut off your computer or at least turn the volume down - this isnt a flame its a piece of advice.
I listen to music as I sleep, and sometimes I forget to turn off the sound notifications in Soulseek ;)

Goodnight, UKMan. I hope you have a good night's sleep.

UKMan
12-29-2003, 03:36 AM
I will hopefully sleep well tonight, most likely though it will be early morning before i hit the sack. Late night chat sessions and other exotic interludes have of late kept me very occupied.

Well, if you will insist on listening to music at night, i cant help you :unsure:

internet.news
12-29-2003, 05:41 AM
Originally posted by UKMan@29 December 2003 - 01:59
Im going to bed - this is a flame free post - i am not flaming, just making a stupid statement that seems to be predominent in this section of the board.

Notice also that i am not mentioning anyone elses names - therefore i am not flaming.

Now good night - or maybe not, i might even stay up a while and chat to my aussie friends - i havnt decided yet - you see how i can change even in the middle of a post??

So far flame free - just advice and information - no names mentioned here people.
Stop flaming me!!!! :angry:

and goodnight :)

pusher
12-29-2003, 05:44 AM
:) Goodnight.

Tormentor
12-29-2003, 06:28 AM
I hope you dont wake up :)

kurtsl0an
12-29-2003, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by Tormentor@29 December 2003 - 00:28
:o :blink:

AussieSheila
12-29-2003, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by Tormentor@29 December 2003 - 16:28
B) You have a nice day too Sweetness & Light.

;)