PDA

View Full Version : Ukman

internet.news
12-29-2003, 03:00 AM
I'm sorry man - I hope I didn't upset you - it was just my 3yr wedding anniversary and you the man so there you go.........

...........and Andie - you know I was just spamming and didn't realise I'd upset anyone

AussieSheila
12-29-2003, 03:13 AM
:hug: It's okay Sam, I'm sorry about your anniversary, I didn't know. We'll fix the rest of it.

We all know who the real fucking, (not your hypocritical fecking) prick here is. Wake up to yourself J'Pol.

Hobbes your part may have been small but it was very telling. You apologised to UK and that's good enough.

UKMan
12-29-2003, 03:43 AM
Sam - im not allowed to flame anymore so i wont -i will however just say, that in time it might work out.

AussieSheila - :wub:

hobbes
12-29-2003, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by AussieSheila@29 December 2003 - 04:13
:hug: It's okay Sam, I'm sorry about your anniversary, I didn't know. We'll fix the rest of it.

We all know who the real fucking, (not your hypocritical fecking) prick here is. Wake up to yourself J'Pol.

Hobbes your part may have been small but it was very telling. You apologised to UK and that's good enough.
What was "telling"? It was a vague reference. It gave zero insight into my character. It was an innocent lapse in judgement, I meant to harm no-anyone.

I will apologise no further for this.

internet.news
12-29-2003, 03:48 AM
Don't worry Hobbes - you're not the only one in the shit house tonight

hobbes
12-29-2003, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by samsamsamsam@29 December 2003 - 04:48
Don't worry Hobbes - you're not the only one in the shit house tonight
I will gladly take all your blame, as you have an insane wife to deal with.

Your child is a beautiful piece of heavan though.

internet.news
12-29-2003, 03:53 AM
Thankyou.....and like I said before YOU READ TOO MUCH!!!!

and thankyou though and she is :wub:

Edit: LOL@Insane wife