PDA

View Full Version : Is This Fair Play, Or Not?

Billy_Dean
12-29-2003, 04:05 AM
If you go to this thread ... here (http://klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=90180) ... you will see that J'Pol has posted pics of members of this forum, without their permission.

Do you think this is right? Would you mind if it was done to you?

He took them from a forum that he is not a member of, and posted them here as a way of continuing his campaign against certain members of this board.

I personally think JP should be stripped naked and flogged. I know the sight of JP naked may be the stuff of nightmares, but it has to be done.

:)

Spider_dude
12-29-2003, 04:08 AM
how exactly do you intend to strip him naked and flog him? you in oz, he in glasgow? over the interweb? yeah good one. also there is no file permissions on the internet. if you post your pic on the web it is fair property. all i am gonna say on the subject.

internet.news
12-29-2003, 04:10 AM
How did he get access???

Is it a public forum?

What was the worst thing that came out of that - UKMan throwing his dummy out da pram due to a pic that was never posted?

scribblec
12-29-2003, 04:13 AM
no its fine seeing as everyone has posted links to my voice <_<

some people even uploaded it to there own server

Busyman
12-29-2003, 04:20 AM
1. If you post shitty pictures on the internet that&#39;s your stupidity so don&#39;t get mad if it comes back to haunt you.
2. J&#39;Pol doing that shit is fucked up unless he just didn&#39;t like UKMan. The it&#39;s OK.
If he did it just to do it and he and UKMan were cool then I&#39;d be the first to call J&#39;Pol a backstabbing bitch.

internet.news
12-29-2003, 04:22 AM
He didn&#39;t post ANY UkMan pics

Busyman
12-29-2003, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by samsamsamsam@29 December 2003 - 04:22
He didn&#39;t post ANY UkMan pics
Oh ok.
Put it this way; look at my #2, substitute any members name that he might have posted and there you go.
But then you still have to look my #1 and the responsiblity is on the member.

If J&#39;Pol posted a pic of me, I wouldn&#39;t like him either but at the same time I did put the pic on the internet. <_<

internet.news
12-29-2003, 04:29 AM
apology accepted :)

Busyman
12-29-2003, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by samsamsamsam@29 December 2003 - 04:29
apology accepted :)
Oh let me clarify; there was no apology.

UKMan
12-29-2003, 04:32 AM
@Billy_Dean - my sentiments entirely - but as i have promised Lamsey that i will cool it, i will - for now at least.

Unless these bozos, Sam and company keep on stirring up the shit, then i will PM a mod and complain.

Give it a rest Sam - you aint helping - go to bed - you need sleep, your brain is not functioning, you havnt grasped the real issue.

Busyman:

1. If you post shitty pictures on the internet that&#39;s your stupidity so don&#39;t get mad if it comes back to haunt you.
2. J&#39;Pol doing that shit is fucked up unless he just didn&#39;t like UKMan. The it&#39;s OK.
If he did it just to do it and he and UKMan were cool then I&#39;d be the first to call J&#39;Pol a backstabbing bitch.

1: When your own "buddies" do it, then they deserve to be shot - a simple question "may i post it" would have surficed - no such question was ever asked.
2:no comment.
No-one was cool about it cause no-one was asked - therefore your last statement is true.

AussieSheila
12-29-2003, 04:34 AM
<_< I don&#39;t really care that he posted my pic on here, I did put it on the net, it is fair game. But the fact is that by any normal standards of decency it was the wrong thing to do. Not legally. Morally. We now have a better idea of how J&#39;Pol ticks and we like him all the less for it.

<_< And no Sam, that pic didn&#39;t go up of UKMan, but he is right to be angry over it. It was a disgusting and deliberate attack aimed at my friends and I and UK suffered by association. It was an abuse and there is no other way to describe it.

scribblec
12-29-2003, 04:36 AM
Originally posted by AussieSheila@29 December 2003 - 04:34
<_< I don&#39;t really care that he posted my pic on here, I did put it on the net, it is fair game. But the fact is that by any normal standards of decency it was the wrong thing to do. Not legally. Morally. We now have a better idea of how J&#39;Pol ticks and we like him all the less for it.

<_< And no Sam, that pic didn&#39;t go up of UKMan, but he is right to be angry over it. It was a disgusting and deliberate attack aimed at my friends and I and UK suffered by association. It was an abuse and there is no other way to describe it.
if its any conselation that pic of yours werent too bad ;)

internet.news
12-29-2003, 04:37 AM
1. No pic was posted
2. No pic was posted
3. No pic was posted
4. No pic was posted
5. I even posted my own pic but it got modded

Ray - NO-one was every going to invade your privacy and although you did get banter tonight, If you weren&#39;t my friend I wouldn&#39;t be playing with you :)

and sorry if you took anything personal - it wasn&#39;t and nothing became of it

Edit - and tell me how many people I hav eposted pics of on here

internet.news
12-29-2003, 04:44 AM
OK, OK, I&#39;ve written a song for you now Ray:

" The other night, dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
When I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head and cried

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You&#39;ll never know, dear, how much I love you
Please don&#39;t take my sunshine away

I&#39;ll always love you and make you happy
If you will only say the same
But if you leave me to love another
You&#39;ll regret it all someday

Please don&#39;t take my sunshine away

You told me once, dear, you really loved me
And no one else could come between.
But now you&#39;ve left me and love another,
You have shattered all my dreams.

Please don&#39;t take my sunshine away "

..we cool now?

hobbes
12-29-2003, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by AussieSheila@29 December 2003 - 05:34
<_<&nbsp; I don&#39;t really care that he posted my pic on here, I did put it on the net, it is fair game. But the fact is that by any normal standards of decency it was the wrong thing to do. Not legally. Morally. We now have a better idea of how J&#39;Pol ticks and we like him all the less for it.

<_<&nbsp; And no Sam, that pic didn&#39;t go up of UKMan, but he is right to be angry over it. It was a disgusting and deliberate attack aimed at my friends and I and UK suffered by association. It was an abuse and there is no other way to describe it.
That is utter bullshit Sheila.

I have made my peace with UkMan about any transgression, which was only a vague reference.

I made no deliberate attack, I have never made one, ever. JPol may have posted a picture from your forum which was his doing, but the the only reference to a "man" came from my post. I am insulted by any comments of deliberacy.

The only fault was poor judgement, this being only mild. My record stands on my fair and courteous approach to all members.

The whole thing was a parody of a Jonnos&#39; post done many moons back. It was done in good fun, the source reference was vague and that is the end.

AussieSheila
12-29-2003, 04:51 AM
Hobbes, I said earlier yours was a small part and you apologised to UK and that was good enough. Yes you have always been courteous and I liked you but it did seem like you abused our friendship so recently offered. I accept that you had no such intentions. But don&#39;t tell me that J&#39;Pol&#39;s attack wasn&#39;t deliberate.

I&#39;m sure you will still be welcome at our forum. Did you like my story?

UKMan
12-29-2003, 04:55 AM
@hobbes - you and Sheila and myself have made peace - lets leave it at that please ? B)

@Sam - you may have posted it, but you sure as hell didnt write it - and i wouldnt be caught dead in your arms in the way the song suggests - now can we leave this subject alone ??
I mean that - NO MORE FROM YOU Sam&#33;&#33; Not even a silly joke - NO MORE&#33;&#33;

@AussieSheila - :wub:

hobbes
12-29-2003, 04:55 AM
Originally posted by AussieSheila@29 December 2003 - 05:51
Hobbes, I said earlier yours was a small part and you apologised to UK and that was good enough. Yes you have always been courteous and I liked you but it did seem like you abused our friendship so recently offered. I accept that you had no such intentions. But don&#39;t tell me that J&#39;Pol&#39;s attack wasn&#39;t deliberate.

I&#39;m sure you will still be welcome at our forum. Did you like my story?
Very naughty, very naughty, indeed.

Thanks for your reply, and have a good day, I must take to my bed. I have that whole job thing to do tomorrow. Responsibility sucks&#33;

Please forgive samsamsam, I think he is troubled by concerns not related to this forum.

internet.news
12-29-2003, 05:00 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

...........and I will ressume normal service tomorrow

and UKMan - You not feeling my song??? :o

Edit - Thanks Hobbes but I&#39;m OK ;)

Honey
12-29-2003, 05:43 AM
With regards to J&#39;Pol and his picture posting...

1. The picture may have been on the internet and may i guess be regarded as public.

But lets stop there and look at why they were posted...

2. Posts containing subject matter deemed grotesque, disturbing, obscene, malicious, or of a sexual nature may be edited or deleted.

These are the rules of this forum.

When reading the post that accompanied the pics, or the thread as a whole, then J&#39;Pol has indeed been guilty of breaking the rules.

I mean I need to see the photos, if nothing else. It would appear that this may be Honey, is that also Ozbabe.
I could be wrong I suppose, there is a degree of duplicity with these chaps.

It&#39;s interesting to note his posting times too, when I was offline. How cowardly to do something like that when I wasn&#39;t able to defend myself.

I downloaded those picture from the internet.

They were freely available. People cannot post pictures of themselves in open areas of forums and expect privacy, that is just silly.

This particular comment from J&#39;Pol really is about the most pathetic attempt Ive ever seen for someone to attempt to justify their actions.

If i had wanted my picture on this forum I would have posted it here myself. In an intimate forum like ours I was among friends and felt secure. It&#39;s one thing posting a pic for 42 members, another for posting to over 80,000.

No J&#39;Pol I wouldn&#39;t have expected you to make your way to somewhere that you are not a member of, that you quite openly dislike and basically steal something to try to make a point? (Though what it was I have no idea) Btw, I have never hidden the fact that I use the name Honey elsewhere, it&#39;s been available since day 1 in my sig.

You&#39;ve only confirmed my opinion of you J&#39;Pol .. though for decorums sake I will keep it to myself. <_<

To the "gang of six + one" for you..

True Blue, is it me and you?
Is it Mum and Dad, is it a cockatoo?
Is it standing by your mate
When he&#39;s in a fight?
Or just Vegemite
True Blue, I&#39;m asking you...

John Williamson would be right proud to know that True Blueism isnt dead&#33;

For those of you who may not understand..
True Blue - Steadfast loyal Australian who displays the Aussie ideals of a fair go for all, mateship, having a go, and solving problems.

scribblec
12-29-2003, 05:47 AM
ive seen those pictures am i considered bad for viewing the forum??

and i am finally glad everyone else is finally seeing his true colours

because i know i have seen them a very long time ago :)

Mister.C :music1:

Busyman
12-29-2003, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by Ozbabe@29 December 2003 - 05:43
You&#39;ve only confirmed my opinion of you J&#39;Pol .. though for decorums sake I will keep it to myself.&nbsp; <_<

Well hell Ozbabe I don&#39;t have that decorum stuff that you&#39;re talking about.

J&#39;Pol sounds like an ass to me.

internet.news
12-29-2003, 05:54 AM
Originally posted by Ozbabe@29 December 2003 - 04:43
True Blue, is it me and you?
Is it Mum and Dad, is it a cockatoo?
Is it standing by your mate
When he&#39;s in a fight?
Or just Vegemite
True Blue, I&#39;m asking you...

:blink:

Honey
12-29-2003, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by scribblec@29 December 2003 - 12:47
ive seen those pictures am i considered bad for viewing the forum??

and i am finally glad everyone else is finally seeing his true colours

because i know i have seen them a very long time ago :)

No scribblec you are not at fault for viewing them...

the person who posted them is at fault&#33; <_<

@ Busyman... The things I&#39;m thinking are a little stronger than that.. ;)

God Like dude
12-29-2003, 06:36 AM
The internet although yes a public domain has rights of civil liberty.

To post a picture on the internet the owner of the picture still holds all rights to it, it is no different to photographic images that are scanned. Those who are contained in the picture have the right of character and to be asked and in return deny or accept permission for those who wish to use their picture.

The webmaster of any given server is liable for content on the server and the not the person posting in first instance, but secondary court cases can be taken to counter sue the uploader of any content.

It all comes down to liability of explotation of material, if content has been amended in any way without the owner and or person(s) contained within a digital image then it can be classed as slander of character and/or discrimination of the person.

I&#39;d advise the webmaster of the original postings to remove the content from their site as they are the ones who become liable for publishing the content.

Hope this helps, for reference anyone in the UK must also abide by the Data Protection Act .... and if the posting was made by someone in the Uk .. they open them self up for prosecution under that.

7thElement
12-29-2003, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean@29 December 2003 - 04:05
If you go to this thread ...&nbsp; here (http://klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=90180) ...&nbsp; you will see that J&#39;Pol has posted pics of members of this forum, without their permission.

Do you think this is right?&nbsp; Would you mind if it was done to you?

He took them from a forum that he is not a member of, and posted them here as a way of continuing his campaign against certain members of this board.

I personally think JP should be stripped naked and flogged.&nbsp; I know the sight of JP naked may be the stuff of nightmares, but it has to be done.

Such events are exactly the reason why think about no more URL&#39;s at all. This is just a start and for sure not the last issue.

Posting pictures of others is never a good thing but on the other side you cannot stop it if you make pictures of yourself available to the public. If you do so then you should be aware that others will abuse it because this is the internet.

If somebody wants to share his / her pics with friends simply share pics over email and not a public board that people announce here and there will be no troubles.

Don&#39;t get me wrong I am not picking sides but this board is not the place to start fights. If people have issues with others please fight in private.

I did not see any pictures and this post is just a general reply.

Marc

Honey
12-29-2003, 06:50 AM
7th Element... go to the right thread, there are pictures there&#33;

As stated before, if I had wanted my picture posted here, I would have uploaded them myself. <_<

Billy_Dean
12-29-2003, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by 7thElement@29 December 2003 - 15:41
Marc
Don&#39;t take any of this seriously Marc, this sort of thing is what makes this board tick. It doesn&#39;t happen very often, and most people make up and carry on, although maybe not Sheila and JP, that one runs deep&#33; :lol: :lol:

3rd gen noob
12-29-2003, 06:52 AM
if the pictures are already on the internet, i see nothing wrong in simply linking to them

everyone calm the fuck down

i&#39;m off to bed

God Like dude
12-29-2003, 06:55 AM
There is no "fight" here it is civil liberty and people&#39;s right to be able to publish content, if one discriminates against this, then they are liable.

I have since found out the poster of the content is in the UK and I would advise him to read the latest version of the data protection act as Australia is a sovergien state of the British Empire and people hold dual nationality there, thus far can instigate legal proceedings from within the uk.

I would advise the original poster to withdraw all content he has posted.

7thElement
12-29-2003, 06:56 AM
I will remove the pics BUT in future please do not make pics public available if you allow others to access private pictures because this example shows that it will be abused and it can&#39;t be our job to fix problems that only exist because somebody links a public accessable picture.

Marc

Edit: Pics are gone.
If you find more PM me since I can&#39;t browse all topics for pics.

God Like dude
12-29-2003, 07:05 AM
Marc,

May I ask your location, you may email me if you wish, I wish to know as I also wish to know if you are taking any action against the original poster and his obvious violation of personal rights ?

AussieSheila
12-29-2003, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean+29 December 2003 - 16:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean &#064; 29 December 2003 - 16:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-7thElement@29 December 2003 - 15:41
Marc
Don&#39;t take any of this seriously Marc, this sort of thing is what makes this board tick. It doesn&#39;t happen very often, and most people make up and carry on, although maybe not Sheila and JP, that one runs deep&#33; :lol: :lol:

:) [/b][/quote]
;) Only cos he scorned me Billy Dean, and you know a woman scorned .....

:P :D :lol:

Edit: Oi&#33; Settle down God Like&#33; One of those pics was mine, and I fully accept if I put a pic up on the net .. well anything can happen to it. My choice, my chance. I think Ella actually has that pic in her profile on KL. Honey is upset, and that is her right. It&#39;s more the malicious attacks from JP that upset me. And the treatment of UKMan who we all know as a well respected member of this forum.

7thElement
12-29-2003, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by God Like dude@29 December 2003 - 07:05
Marc,

May I ask your location, you may email me if you wish, I wish to know as I also wish to know if you are taking any action against the original poster and his obvious violation of personal rights ?
My location is Switzerland.

This board is not based on UK rights / USA rights or whatever rights. The rights which apply here are common sense rights meaning if people make pictures available to the public and even post links to such locations on this board they should not complain if somebody uses posted information on other sites or boards.

If people don&#39;t wanttheir information posted they should not post their info on public sites because if they do they should be aware of the risks.

It&#39;s like neotheone advertises his forums and then complains that he get&#39;s too many visitors and asks me for bandwidth costs.

It makes no sense.

Marc

Billy_Dean
12-29-2003, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by AussieSheila@29 December 2003 - 16:06
Edit: Oi&#33; Settle down God Like&#33;
Hypodermic = God Like Dude = Hypo?? :huh:

God Like dude
12-29-2003, 07:15 AM
But as a webmaster you have to protect the content that is posted by people and assume liability for their individual rights.

Yes ok something maybe be public, but people who host websites are responsible for the content they deliver and how it is delivered.

You must understand that the internet is not goverened by a single law, but is goverened by laws of the host and also the visitor.

kurtsl0an
12-29-2003, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by 7thElement@29 December 2003 - 01:12
It&#39;s like neotheone advertises his forums and then complains that he get&#39;s too many visitors and asks me for bandwidth costs.

ROFLMAO&#33; :lol: :lol: :lol:

Honey
12-29-2003, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by AussieSheila@29 December 2003 - 14:06
Edit: Oi&#33; Settle down God Like&#33; One of those pics was mine, and I fully accept if I put a pic up on the net .. well anything can happen to it. My choice, my chance. I think Ella actually has that pic in her profile on KL. Honey is upset, and that is her right. It&#39;s more the malicious attacks from JP that upset me. And the treatment of UKMan who we all know as a well respected member of this forum.
Like you AS.. it was the maliciousness that has angered me.

It was just downright nasty all round.. <_<

7thElement
12-29-2003, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by God Like dude@29 December 2003 - 07:15
But as a webmaster you have to protect the content that is posted by people and assume liability for their individual rights.

Yes ok something maybe be public, but people who host websites are responsible for the content they deliver and how it is delivered.

You must understand that the internet is not goverened by a single law, but is goverened by laws of the host and also the visitor.
We protect our members and if there are problems we try to solve them but we cannot protect people from posting their private pictures on another board, advertise other boards and then complain that somebody posted content from other sites here.

It just doesnt work.

kurtsl0an
12-29-2003, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by God Like dude@29 December 2003 - 01:15
that statement is so not true....there have been many cases concerning international jurisdicitonal issues where the "viewer" attempted to sue the "host" - and in almost every case the "host" won. If you would like, I can send you some case files - ;)

noname12
12-29-2003, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by kurtsl0an+29 December 2003 - 07:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kurtsl0an @ 29 December 2003 - 07:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-God Like dude@29 December 2003 - 01:15
that statement is so not true....there have been many cases concerning international jurisdicitonal issues where the "viewer" attempted to sue the "host" - and in almost every case the "host" won. If you would like, I can send you some case files - ;) [/b][/quote]
Just sue him, nothing teaches you more then witnessing the thing your self. Sue him for giving out false information.

God Like dude
12-29-2003, 07:31 AM
I was refering to law from the posters location.

If the host was not liable, why do 18+ sites carry a legal disclaimer ??

Think about it ... and anyway I&#39;m not debating law, I&#39;m debating the civil liberty of ones digital rights to their own pictures.

kurtsl0an
12-29-2003, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by God Like dude@29 December 2003 - 01:31
I was refering to law from the posters location.

If the host was not liable, why do 18+ sites carry a legal disclaimer ??

Think about it ... and anyway I&#39;m not debating law, I&#39;m debating the civil liberty of ones digital rights to their own pictures.
you are debating law when you state that the website host needs to be held accountable -

in this case - it is certainley only an issue of ethics, not to be shouldered by the host but the viewer/poster.

EDIT: the digital millenium act created to protect ones media, etc...can only stand ground if that media is copyrighted - which in this case, i&#39;m sure it is not.

Evil Gemini
12-29-2003, 07:36 AM
HAHAHA this is too funny :D

If someone uploads their pics and has them on a site the only thing you can do is delete it of your server and hope no one has uploadit it to like hundreds of other servers.

Soon we will be seeing things like

"STFU" on one of the pics or one of those ebaums world forum pics :lol:

Or even worse, your head on a porn pic or something :D :lol:

I feel sorry for you :rolleyes:

kurtsl0an
12-29-2003, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by Evil Gemini@29 December 2003 - 01:36
I feel sorry for you :rolleyes:
4 who? :huh:

Evil Gemini
12-29-2003, 07:41 AM
nm

7thElement
12-29-2003, 07:42 AM
God Like dude

the law of common sense leads this board. If there is a problem people can contact mods / admins.

It is not nice to post another members picture here if they don&#39;t want it but it is also a mistake to make pics available to the public (and to advertise where to find them at the same time). This will lead to abuse.

About digital copyright: Boards and big sites are always protected against such things because they cannot check every single image for copyright violations and only act by complaints.

Digital copyrights also only apply if the uploader states that images are copyright protected (meaning they contain invisible copyright notes and so on.

Problem was solved and all parties did learn their lession (i hope)

case closed

AussieSheila
12-29-2003, 07:54 AM
:) Yes, please let it go now. We put our pics up, they got posted somewhere else. End of story. They are gone, that&#39;s more than we could reasonably expect. BTW, if anyone still wants to see them, click on the link for Rikk & Cowsy&#39;s in my sig. Public property.

B)

UKMan
12-29-2003, 02:23 PM
Learned lessons 7th??
I hope your referring to the perpertrator of this cowardly act??

I know one person who will never learn - you cant reason with unreasonable people&#33;

I am not as forgiving in this matter <_<

Yogi
12-29-2003, 02:26 PM
I&#39;m all with you, UKman.

Though i&#39;m softhearted beyond believe some times, this one was unforgivable.

Yogi

balamm
12-29-2003, 03:00 PM
Well I assume you&#39;ll all be jumping on the asshole who made this public as well?

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/Cjcooljonno/epbanfull.gif

It&#39;s a bloody web page banner on a site directly accessible to anyone connected to the internet.

http://digmyshit2.proboards26.com/index.cgi?

Another f**ckin 2 faced campaign led by one small faction or clique here. This shit is all over the internet. This bunch has no shame at all. You can find them all over the major image hosts, just search them by name and there is their shit for all to see.

End the damn soap operas now.

Billy_Dean
12-29-2003, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by balamm@30 December 2003 - 00:00
Well I assume you&#39;ll all be jumping on the asshole who made this public as well?

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/Cjcooljonno/epbanfull.gif

It&#39;s a bloody web page banner on a site directly accessible to anyone connected to the internet.

http://digmyshit2.proboards26.com/index.cgi?

Another f**ckin 2 faced campaign led by one small faction or clique here. This shit is all over the internet. This bunch has no shame at all. You can find them all over the major image hosts, just search them by name and there is their shit for all to see.

End the damn soap operas now.
Are you on crack or something? Seriously&#33; You need help.

I&#39;m by no means the only one saying this. Look here. (http://klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=90259&st=0).

A Pink Floyd song comes to mind ...

Torn, tired and twisted
just an Earthbound misfit, I.

And how pathetic to troll around the net looking for "amunition". You really have lost it. :teehee:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

balamm
12-29-2003, 03:15 PM
It didn&#39;t take any looking at all knob, my cache is full of this crap.

No, you&#39;re not the only one saying it, you&#39;re just stirring others up to say shit. Like usual.

"Is this fair play?" Like it concerned you. :lol: An opportunity is all it was. Knob&#33;&#33;

AussieSheila
12-29-2003, 03:16 PM
:lol: Well I&#39;m laffin&#39; me arse off&#33; Give it your best shot Balaam. Yes&#33; Public property&#33; Who gives a shit. Want the password to the locked forum? If you&#39;re real nice I&#39;ll &#39;do&#39; ya in there.

Lamsey
12-29-2003, 03:17 PM
Can we please stay above the stfu level? Name-calling is below all of you.

balamm
12-29-2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by AussieSheila@29 December 2003 - 08:16
:lol: Well I&#39;m laffin&#39; me arse off&#33; Give it your best shot Balaam. Yes&#33; Public property&#33; Who gives a shit. Want the password to the locked forum? If you&#39;re real nice I&#39;ll &#39;do&#39; ya in there.

I already have it, thanks for the offer though. You really should have a talk with your admin. I wouldn&#39;t pay for that kind of security ;)

Billy_Dean
12-29-2003, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by balamm@30 December 2003 - 00:15
It didn&#39;t take any looking at all knob, my cache is full of this crap.

No, you&#39;re not the only one saying it, you&#39;re just stirring others up to say shit. Like usual.

"Is this fair play?" Like it concerned you. :lol: An opportunity is all it was. Knob&#33;&#33;
My dad can beat your dad. :01:

balamm
12-29-2003, 03:21 PM
No doubt, he&#39;s been dead for 30 years you festering pile of human feces.

Lamsey
12-29-2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey@29 December 2003 - 14:17
Can we please stay above the stfu level? Name-calling is below all of you.
Ahem.

Oh and balamm - it&#39;s &#39;faeces&#39;; insults don&#39;t work too well if you spell (or type) them wrong.

Billy_Dean
12-29-2003, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by balamm@30 December 2003 - 00:21
No doubt, he&#39;s been dead for 30 years you festering pile of human feces.
That&#39;s OK, the worms ate my old man years ago too, should be a fair fight. :lol:

balamm
Not in this country it isn&#39;t&#33;

UKMan
@balamm

So you join the ranks of the cowardly, shit-stirring bunch - well congratulations, you win first prize, one im sure messers Pol & Sam will fight you tooth and nail over.

I am a proud member of that " clique" as you so wrongly accuse - anyone and everyone (except for you and a couple of others here) are welcome to join. A public appology from you and others will of course contribute to other thoughts in the matter.

As for being 2-faced, well, your mirror is cracked, must be your face your looking at.

Creep back under mummys pants and suck your thumbs untill Pol comes to the rescue......

@Lamsey - By the way, speaking the truth about something aint flaiming, but i guess you will have other thoughts - just tell these assholes to stop putting wood on an allready dieing fire

Lamsey
12-29-2003, 03:28 PM
As I said, I&#39;m happy for the debate here to continue as long as it remains objective and as long as the name-calling and stfu tactics stop.

edit: btw, Pol is the name of another member here - it might be best to say J&#39;Pol if that&#39;s who you mean.

balamm
12-29-2003, 03:28 PM
You&#39;ve been knobbed and you just can&#39;t see it. I kept hearing all about this much respected mystery member and how he might just breeze back in like the second coming of christ one day. At first I bought it. You seemed alright.

Buddy, today you are a major let down. You aint him&#33;

AussieSheila
12-29-2003, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by balamm+30 December 2003 - 01:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (balamm @ 30 December 2003 - 01:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-AussieSheila@29 December 2003 - 08:16
:lol:&nbsp; Well I&#39;m laffin&#39; me arse off&#33; Give it your best shot Balaam. Yes&#33; Public property&#33; Who gives a shit. Want the password to the locked forum? If you&#39;re real nice I&#39;ll &#39;do&#39; ya in there.

:lol:&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :lol:
I already have it, thanks for the offer though. You really should have a talk with your admin. I wouldn&#39;t pay for that kind of security ;) [/b][/quote]
:o Doh&#33; Hell yeah I will.
Hey Andie your security sucks.
Yeah AS I know, but then we don&#39;t pay for it.
Well bloody hell Andie what do you expect then?
Well AS, I expects I expect what I get.

:D

JONNO_CELEBS
12-29-2003, 03:33 PM
Do you need someone to talk to Andie or are you happy there on ya own :P :lol:

Jonno B)

UKMan
12-29-2003, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by balamm@29 December 2003 - 16:28
You&#39;ve been knobbed and you just can&#39;t see it. I kept hearing all about this much respected mystery member and how he might just breeze back in like the second coming of christ one day.&nbsp; At first I bought it. You seemed alright.

Buddy, today you are a major let down. You aint him&#33;
What you talking about shit-stirrer??

Second coming??
Christ??

Please enlighten me - maybe ask your buddies first - as for me being knobbed i would so much like for you to explain how your brain works, just so i can try to have pity on you.

As for being a let down and not being "him" i dont remember promising anyone i would be "him" and certainly not any religious wonders - ha ha ha&#33;&#33; fucking wacko&#33;&#33; ha ha ha

AussieSheila
12-29-2003, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@30 December 2003 - 01:33
Do you need someone to talk to Andie or are you happy there on ya own :P&nbsp; :lol:

Jonno B)
:rolleyes: Nah, I&#39;m fine. I don&#39;t get too many arguments this way. :P

:huh: @ Balamm. UKMan ain&#39;t the Messiah .... he&#39;s just a very naughty boy.

:lol:

pol
12-29-2003, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by UKMan+29 December 2003 - 15:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (UKMan &#064; 29 December 2003 - 15:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>@balamm

So you join the ranks of the cowardly, shit-stirring bunch - well congratulations, you win first prize, one im sure messers Pol & Sam will fight you tooth and nail over.

I am a proud member of that " clique" as you so wrongly accuse - anyone and everyone (except for you and a couple of others here) are welcome to join. A public appology from you and others will of course contribute to other thoughts in the matter.

As for being 2-faced, well, your mirror is cracked, must be your face your looking at.

Creep back under mummys pants and suck your thumbs untill Pol comes to the rescue......

@Lamsey - By the way, speaking the truth about something aint flaiming, but i guess you will have other thoughts - just tell these assholes to stop putting wood on an allready dieing fire[/b]

:huh:

ummm, excuse me UKman - i wasnt aware that you had a problem with me or my posts, in fact i dont think we&#39;ve even &#39;spoken&#39; to each other here before. so i suppose that this post of yours is an attempt to get a rise out of me because of nothing more than being &#39;mates&#39; with a couple of people here that you have a problem with. how mature of you.

so i think, having read your opinion of me, that it&#39;s only fair that i return the favour. first of all, as you like to defend all of your &#39;mates&#39;, i think that calling J&#39;Pol a "First class c*nt" was bang out of order - it seems to me that you just feel a bit embarassed about people seeing pictures or reading references of your dick, so you felt the need to lash out.

secondly, i think a man of your years should know better than to post naked pictures of yourself on the internet.

i havent seen the pictures and it goes without saying that i have no interest in them whatsoever, but i do question the motives of anyone who wants to post such pics of themselves in the first place.

also this..

<!--QuoteBegin-ukman
What you talking about shit-stirrer??

Second coming??
Christ??

Please enlighten me - maybe ask your buddies first - as for me being knobbed i would so much like for you to explain how your brain works, just so i can try to have pity on you.

As for being a let down and not being "him" i dont remember promising anyone i would be "him" and certainly not any religious wonders - ha ha ha&#33;&#33; fucking wacko&#33;&#33; ha ha ha[/quote]

.. i know what balamm is talking about in the post you referred to. when i first came to this forum i heard a lot of good things about a member called &#39;UKMan&#39;, but he had left for whatever reason. when you did come back you seemed like a brand-new kind of guy. however, as the weeks went on it seemed that you started to have a problem with people who didnt share the same opinions as yourself - thinking you were better or had some sway here because of your joined date.

now its a case of cheap, wannabe cool shots like "ha ha ha&#33;&#33; fucking wacko&#33;&#33; ha ha ha". to me this is just weak.

id like to finish this by thanking those who opened my eyes to your true character, ie a sad, lonely individual who posts pics of his genitalia for all, regardless of age, to view on the internet.

scribblec
12-29-2003, 05:44 PM
pol is a good guy jpol isnt

pol is better then u with photoshop ukman :P

Billy_Dean
12-29-2003, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by pol@30 December 2003 - 02:39
ummm, excuse me UKman - i wasnt aware that you had a problem with me or my posts,
I think it&#39;s already been established that he meant to say J&#39;Pol, not Pol, Lamesy has pointed it out too.

In my conversations with UKMan he has always spoken highly of you. I&#39;m sure he considers you a friend.

hobbes
12-29-2003, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean+29 December 2003 - 18:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean @ 29 December 2003 - 18:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pol@30 December 2003 - 02:39
ummm, excuse me UKman - i wasnt aware that you had a problem with me or my posts,
I think it&#39;s already been established that he meant to say J&#39;Pol, not Pol, Lamesy has pointed it out too.

In my conversations with UKMan he has always spoken highly of you. I&#39;m sure he considers you a friend.

Well, I was just about to PM him about the typo, this saves me the trouble.

thewizeard
12-29-2003, 05:52 PM
id like to finish this by thanking those who opened my eyes to your true character, ie a sad, lonely individual who posts pics of his genitalia for all, regardless of age, to view on the internet.

Is this true UKMan? <_<

Lamsey
12-29-2003, 05:53 PM
Nope, it was in a password-protected area as I remember.

thewizeard
12-29-2003, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey@29 December 2003 - 17:53
I wonder then what you are all up to in the new private forum from 7thElement ;)

scribblec
12-29-2003, 05:56 PM
if it was my pic or my voice <_< posted its ok

but suddenly these "1337" members pics are posted its the end of the world?

thus proving the system doesnt work.......

Lamsey
12-29-2003, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by nigel123+29 December 2003 - 16:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nigel123 @ 29 December 2003 - 16:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey@29 December 2003 - 17:53
I wonder then what you are all up to in the new private forum from 7thElement ;) [/b][/quote]
:o

Not on this board&#33;&#33;&#33;

:lol:

pol
12-29-2003, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean+29 December 2003 - 17:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean &#064; 29 December 2003 - 17:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-pol@30 December 2003 - 02:39

:)[/b][/quote]
well forgive me that i took ukman&#39;s response after Lamsey&#39;s post trying to clear that up as him saying that he did not make any &#39;typos&#39;.

regardless of how anyone considers me, i am not giving my opinion as being part of any &#39;clique&#39; - i am happy coming here as i do and if i happen to share some opinions or a sense of humour with some members, this does not mean that i throw my own opinions out the window just for the sake of backing someone up.

UKMan
12-29-2003, 06:41 PM
@Pol - yes - a typo on my part and in no way pointing at you, it wasnt actually a typo either, it was my way of saying his name - much the same as you guys call me UK - is there a member called UK here? If so, im sure he will take offence too (there isnt by the way) - shame you have a name that is so similar, still - your choice of course. Seems you made a long drawn out flame at me for nothing&#33;&#33; Read the posts fully next time - thats only a suggestion.

@nigel123 - nope i didnt post any pix of my genetalia for all to see on the internet - i did however post a pic in a private password protected area on another forum that has fuck all to do with this or any other forum, showing in my own opinion just a hint of what we guys have - no bollocks, no prick and in fact a guitar hiding 99% - now, i have seen more nakedness of guys on the front page of the tabloids&#33;&#33;

@all others - If you guys dont like that then thats your businness - it aint mine and it certainly wasnt porn as most of you seem to imagine - you say yourselfs, you aint seen the pic - so shut up untill you have a biassed opinion.

EDIT:
I have to add that after a friendly nod from a well respected member here (also an Aussie) i did in fact cover up the 1% with a smiley - i also dont like porno when its not needed.

thewizeard
12-29-2003, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by UKMan@29 December 2003 - 18:41
@Pol - yes - a typo on my part and in no way pointing at you, it wasnt actually a typo either, it was my way of saying his name - much the same as you guys call me UK - is there a member called UK here? If so, im sure he will take offence too (there isnt by the way) - shame you have a name that is so similar, still - your choice of course. Seems you made a long drawn out flame at me for nothing&#33;&#33; Read the posts fully next time - thats only a suggestion.

@nigel123 - nope i didnt post any pix of my genetalia for all to see on the internet - i did however post a pic in a private password protected area on another forum that has fuck all to do with this or any other forum, showing in my own opinion just a hint of what we guys have - no bollocks, no prick and in fact a guitar hiding 99% - now, i have seen more nakedness of guys on the front page of the tabloids&#33;&#33;

@all others - If you guys dont like that then thats your businness - it aint mine and it certainly wasnt porn as most of you seem to imagine - you say yourselfs, you aint seen the pic - so shut up untill you have a biassed opinion.
Thanks UKMan, I am glad that is all cleared up. Lamsey did say the same...but it is much better to hear it straight from you. I do think that it is time that the axes get buried though.

balamm
12-29-2003, 06:48 PM
So you say the image was only posted in a private, password protected forum...

How did the image get to that forum??? Chinki? uploadit?

You know those sites are not providing you with your own private folders don&#39;t you?
All images become "photostock" after some time. It&#39;s the price you pay for the free hosting.
Anyone, at any time, can browse those images just as easily as you can call that url up and paste it into a forum page.

Some of them even have an "image of the week" contest.
I&#39;ll be sure to vote for yours when it comes time.

UKMan
12-29-2003, 07:05 PM
@balamm - i am well aware of all you say, and fair enough - that isnt the issue here is it??

How do you think the damn pics got posted?? I know, your waiting for me to say "I POSTED IT" - wow what a fucking confession&#33;&#33; Of course i posted it - damn fucking right i did - but like i said in the previous post - theres nowt to hide.

I dont see the problem other people have with other members of this forum deciding to start up another one with a mutual interest - not only this particular topic, but others as well, that have nothing to do with k-lite&#33;

This is fucking boring the pants off me - wanna see that pic huh - huh ??

pol
12-29-2003, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by UKMan@29 December 2003 - 18:41
i do read posts fully before i make a reply - its not my fault if you carry out your vendetta across four or five seperate topics. which it seems to me is all this is, with lots of people jumping on the bandwagon to have a dig at JP.

as i said, i have no interest in the pictures, but again if you post pics of yourself on the internet then you cant control who see&#39;s them. the fact that its in a &#39;password protected area&#39; means nothing - what does that even mean, that you only have to be a member with a log-in to access them (some form of age checking also i presume for the more risque pics in your sad little "i&#39;ll show you mine if you show me yours" forums), or know a bit about web sites.

the reason i reacted the way i did was because i thought your reaction towards J&#39;Pol was way over the top, you feel it is your duty to defend those whose pics were posted - utter hypocrisy from someone who spends their time downloading music etc from the internet.

as i said elsewhere, you seem to have some double standards when it comes to morals and defending your &#39;friends&#39;.

and as for the confusion regarding names, maybe every new member should have to go through some sort of &#39;Check with UKMan First&#39; sign-up stage to see if their chosen screen name is acceptable or not.

Lamsey
12-29-2003, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by UKMan@29 December 2003 - 18:05
This is fucking boring the pants off me - wanna see that pic huh - huh ??
No, we most certainly do not.

UKMan
12-29-2003, 07:15 PM
@Pol - Very droll - almost as good as J&#39;Pol - not quite though.

Yes, if you want you can ask me first, i would be willing accept the challenge - choosing "nicks" would be a great passtime.

As for double morals - i plead guilty - shocked huh? Didnt expect that i guess, thought i would come out guns a blazing defending myself? Sorry to dissapoint you - i really am -now try to think of something else, i am very bored allready.

@Lamsey - stay out of this unless you intend to make a Mod comment or edit - you know full well i was joking - sarcastically.

Lamsey
12-29-2003, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by UKMan@29 December 2003 - 18:15
@Lamsey - stay out of this unless you intend to make a Mod comment or edit - you know full well i was joking - sarcastically.
I am a member on this board as well as a mod; I can have my input just the same as anyone else. And the last time I looked you weren&#39;t a moderator, so you have no right to tell people what to do on here.

If you don&#39;t want people to comment on what you are telling someone else then use another medium, rather than a public posting.

I didn&#39;t actually know for certain you were joking. Over the past day you have not ceased to surprise me with your changed posting style, so I&#39;m not taking anything for granted.

pol
12-29-2003, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by UKMan@29 December 2003 - 19:15
@Pol - Very droll - almost as good as J&#39;Pol - not quite though.

Yes, if you want you can ask me first, i would be willing accept the challenge - choosing "nicks" would be a great passtime.

As for double morals - i plead guilty - shocked huh? Didnt expect that i guess, thought i would come out guns a blazing defending myself? Sorry to dissapoint you - i really am -now try to think of something else, i am very bored allready.
i wasnt trying to be "droll" - did you used to call JP &#39;Paul&#39; before his name change ?

As for double morals - i plead guilty - shocked huh? Didnt expect that i guess

no i&#39;m not shocked that you can admit you&#39;re wrong. i do however expect you to put those same morals to the fore the next time you go off on one calling someone a "cunt" for no other reason than you "never really like them anyway", and using this bullshit as an excuse to drum up support for yourself and your &#39;friends&#39; who seem to have some problem with J&#39;Pol.

balamm
12-29-2003, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by UKMan@29 December 2003 - 12:05

How do you think the damn pics got posted?? I know, your waiting for me to say "I POSTED IT"
I&#39;ve seen quite enough of you already. As I said, it doesn&#39;t matter that you posted it there or anywhere. You uploaded it to a public server for public transfer. PUBLIC SERVER&#33; get it?

I doubt anyone has a problem with a member starting another forum. It&#39;s when you bring it here and shove it down our throats that it gets to pissing people off.
Not only that, but the arrogance of those elite few who wear your badge and uniform gets a bit annoying as well.
These little cliques never add anything to a community. Not here, not anywhere.
And as you point out so often, this crap is all about some "private" forum. Well maybe you&#39;d better work on that concept just a bit. It doesn&#39;t seem all that private to me. All your tawdry business has been well aired here today.
I know I&#39;m not alone in saying I&#39;m sick of the drama and soap operas you and your group are creating.
For cheap entertainment value, I guess it has served well, the numbers do seem to have risen today. But it&#39;s time for a new episode, new material.

Go ahead, show your dick on a public forum. This is how things start isn&#39;t it. A little here behind closed doors, a little in the car, pretty soon it&#39;s public beaches and production sets. It&#39;s an old story. You&#39;re nothing new.

UKMan
12-29-2003, 07:31 PM
You are a Mod here Lamsey, so when you start taking sides it sux - you have done this on occasion - blatently allowing certain things to carry on yet blocking others.

If you want to post as a member, without being judged as anything else, my serious suggestion is to register as a normal member too - you cant seriously believe that your comments go un-noticed when you post as a Mod do you?

Have i inferred i am a Mod - no - but i am also entitled to vent my thoughts to you too - you cant take sides here bro except in the interest of the board - but you can step in to edit and block or whatever you intend doing. But you making a statement like "No, we most certainly do not" is not gonna get you anywhere.

Maybe a "sarcastic" smiley is needed too - just as a warning to others.

I am very angry Lamsey&#33;&#33;

UKMan
12-29-2003, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by balamm+29 December 2003 - 20:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (balamm @ 29 December 2003 - 20:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-UKMan@29 December 2003 - 12:05

How do you think the damn pics got posted?? I know, your waiting for me to say "I POSTED IT"
I&#39;ve seen quite enough of you already. As I said, it doesn&#39;t matter that you posted it there or anywhere. You uploaded it to a public server for public transfer. PUBLIC SERVER&#33; get it?

I doubt anyone has a problem with a member starting another forum. It&#39;s when you bring it here and shove it down our throats that it gets to pissing people off.
Not only that, but the arrogance of those elite few who wear your badge and uniform gets a bit annoying as well.
These little cliques never add anything to a community. Not here, not anywhere.
And as you point out so often, this crap is all about some "private" forum. Well maybe you&#39;d better work on that concept just a bit. It doesn&#39;t seem all that private to me. All your tawdry business has been well aired here today.
I know I&#39;m not alone in saying I&#39;m sick of the drama and soap operas you and your group are creating.
For cheap entertainment value, I guess it has served well, the numbers do seem to have risen today. But it&#39;s time for a new episode, new material.

Go ahead, show your dick on a public forum. This is how things start isn&#39;t it. A little here behind closed doors, a little in the car, pretty soon it&#39;s public beaches and production sets. It&#39;s an old story. You&#39;re nothing new. [/b][/quote]
You are so naive - if you dont like this then stay the fuck out of it - your comments are just boring.

As for starting this - look no further than J&#39;Pol and company - but you cant can you.

What i or anyone else does on another forum has nothing to do with you.

And to set the record straight, because you are so fucking blind - i didnt show my dick - get that in your thick fucking head and remember it&#33;&#33;

Lamsey
12-29-2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by UKMan@29 December 2003 - 18:31
You are a Mod here Lamsey, so when you start taking sides it sux - you have done this on occasion - blatently allowing certain things to carry on yet blocking others.

If you want to post as a member, without being judged as anything else, my serious suggestion is to register as a normal member too - you cant seriously believe that your comments go un-noticed when you post as a Mod do you?

Have i inferred i am a Mod - no - but i am also entitled to vent my thoughts to you too - you cant take sides here bro except in the interest of the board - but you can step in to edit and block or whatever you intend doing. But you making a statement like "No, we most certainly do not" is not gonna get you anywhere.

Maybe a "sarcastic" smiley is needed too - just as a warning to others.

I am very angry Lamsey&#33;&#33;
I&#39;m not taking sides here, and if you think I&#39;m doing so please feel free to show me an example or PM another moderator making a complaint.

The reason I seem to be paying more attention to you than others is that your posting style is currently very confrontational and profane to ridiculous lengths, and you don&#39;t seem to be curbing that.

Remember that the rules don&#39;t allow excessive swearing, etc.

balamm
12-29-2003, 07:44 PM
"You&#39;re a cunt"

Who said this? I was positive it was you.

"What i or anyone else does on another forum has nothing to do with you."

Then see to it that it doesn&#39;t become a part of this forum because then it has everything to do with me.

"Covered the 1% with a smiley"

You seem confused as to whether you did or did not post a picture of your dick. I would have thought an action like that would have some lasting memory.

Your social values and judgement just plain suck and all your whining and bitching here is just making that so much clearer.

I was under the impression you were an older, more mature member. I don&#39;t know where I got that idea but it has certainly been dashed today.

UKMan
12-29-2003, 07:51 PM
Fuck off then balamm - is that what your waiting for??

You and your pathetic fucking stupid arguments make me sick.

@Lamsey - i break my promise to you now bro.

The fucking lot of yas can go suck fucking eggs if ya like - none of you are interested in letting this subside - you continue your stupid retorics, not listening, not careing about others, just interested in making your stupid fucking point all the time.
Well thank you very much&#33;&#33;

Lamsey, you can stuff yourself bro

Now fucking ban me&#33;&#33; I WANT YOU TOO&#33;&#33;

Lamsey
12-29-2003, 07:55 PM
That wouldn&#39;t be very productive, and the one person who is continuing this debate the most ardently is yourself. If you want to let it rest then stop posting.

And please stop swearing so much, it is against the rules and it does not suit a man who we are accustomed to seeing ending his posts with "peace"..

UKMan
12-29-2003, 08:02 PM
No it wouldnt be productive Lamsey, but it would be in keeping with the mood.

I only continue this argument because others refuse to let it drop - when people let it drop, i will stop defending it - is that clear?

case closed - unless they carry on the argument.

PEACE
UKMan

pol
12-29-2003, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by UKMan@29 December 2003 - 19:51

The fucking lot of yas can go suck fucking eggs if ya like - none of you are interested in letting this subside - you continue your stupid retorics, not listening, not careing about others, just interested in making your stupid fucking point all the time.

you know, i&#39;d have a lot more respect for you if you just had the balls to admit that your sad attempt to ride in to town on your white charger to &#39;defend&#39; all of the damsels in distress had backfired.

and please stop using such language, as my niece also view&#39;s this forum.

as for your outbursts, i hear medical science is making some real progress (http://www.renewman.com/)

Lamsey
12-29-2003, 08:11 PM
Great. I thought we&#39;d see an end to this just there.

Evidently not.

fugley
12-29-2003, 08:11 PM
Never reason with the unreasonable&#33;

I wish I had the faintest clue what I am talking about&#33; :blink:

UKMan
12-29-2003, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by pol+29 December 2003 - 21:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pol @ 29 December 2003 - 21:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-UKMan@29 December 2003 - 19:51

you know, i&#39;d have a lot more respect for you if you just had the balls to admit that your sad attempt to ride in to town on your white charger to &#39;defend&#39; all of the damsels in distress had backfired.

and please stop using such language, as my niece also view&#39;s this forum.

as for your outbursts, i hear medical science is making some real progress (http://www.renewman.com/) [/b][/quote]
:peacefull_smilie:

Just because a handfull of your buddies happen to dissagree with me, does&#39;nt of course mean my "defending all of the damsels in distress has backfired". Most of the damsels here welcome me on my trusty steed. Unlike most people, i just dont turn my back in cowardly fashion. I say my mind - case closed.

As regards your niece - then im sure parential guidance is needed, especially when surfing the internet. Please, no droll remarks about pix - even i wouldnt stoop that low in the context of children. I hope she gets the guidance she needs.

PEACE
UKMan

Lamsey
12-29-2003, 08:21 PM

Billy_Dean
12-30-2003, 04:10 AM
Originally posted by balamm@30 December 2003 - 04:44
"You&#39;re a cunt"

Typical&#33;

balamm
12-30-2003, 04:21 AM
Up for a diaper change are you wiener boy? The party&#39;s over and you need to know when to quit.

internet.news
12-30-2003, 04:29 AM
Damn it - and this thread was so nearly over with Lamsey&#39;s.........

Originally posted by Lamsey@29 December 2003 - 19:21

Billy_Dean
12-30-2003, 04:36 AM
Originally posted by samsamsamsam+30 December 2003 - 13:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam @ 30 December 2003 - 13:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Damn it - and this thread was so nearly over with Lamsey&#39;s.........

<!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey@29 December 2003 - 19:21
We can&#39;t let balamm off this easily, his cracking up is the current highlight of the board.

I can&#39;t wait for the little guys in white coats to come and get him&#33;

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

internet.news
12-30-2003, 04:37 AM
http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/guys/badthread3.jpg

Cheese
12-30-2003, 04:38 AM
i was thinking of posting this pic:
http://members.cox.net/xcuse/threadnecro.jpg

Then decided against it...

internet.news
12-30-2003, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by Withcheese@30 December 2003 - 03:38

Then decided against it...
Good move&#33;

AussieSheila
12-30-2003, 05:36 AM
:) I&#39;m really sorry to add another comment and bump this up cos it needs to die. But there are a couple of things I want to say.

First, there is no hardcore porn on our forum ... there was one boob shot, probably been taken away now and a couple of cleavage shots. Jonno&#39;s famous guitar pic and UK&#39;s pic was a parody of that one and was meant in fun.

There&#39;s a few naughty stories and some poetry. That&#39;s it. Not very exciting after all is it? All of these are in the locked forum which of course is not foolproof.

UK man has his own server and doesn&#39;t need to use chinkii or upload it.

That&#39;s it. Let it go.

B)

internet.news
12-30-2003, 05:40 AM
http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/badthread15.gif

infamousalbo101
12-30-2003, 05:41 AM
Originally posted by samsamsamsam@30 December 2003 - 01:40
http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/badthread15.gif
no

internet.news
12-30-2003, 05:42 AM
Exactly :angry:

thewizeard
12-30-2003, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by 7thElement+29 December 2003 - 06:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (7thElement @ 29 December 2003 - 06:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Billy_Dean@29 December 2003 - 04:05
If you go to this thread ... here (http://klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=90180) ... you will see that J&#39;Pol has posted pics of members of this forum, without their permission.

Do you think this is right? Would you mind if it was done to you?

I personally think JP should be stripped naked and flogged. I know the sight of JP naked may be the stuff of nightmares, but it has to be done.

Such events are exactly the reason why think about no more URL&#39;s at all. This is just a start and for sure not the last issue.

Posting pictures of others is never a good thing but on the other side you cannot stop it if you make pictures of yourself available to the public. If you do so then you should be aware that others will abuse it because this is the internet.

If somebody wants to share his / her pics with friends simply share pics over email and not a public board that people announce here and there will be no troubles.

Don&#39;t get me wrong I am not picking sides but this board is not the place to start fights. If people have issues with others please fight in private.

I did not see any pictures and this post is just a general reply.

Marc [/b][/quote]
Case should be closed.