PDA

View Full Version : For The Record

J'Pol
12-29-2003, 10:02 AM
I awake to find a few threads discussing yesterdays postings. I thought I would get some of the facts set down, just for the record. I don't consider that any of the posts made last night were behind my back or cowardly, just made by people in different time zones.

1. As I remember I posted three pictures. These were all obviously posed. The person therefore knew the pictures were being taken. Two were head and shoulders, one was full length. None of the pictures was in any way lewd, at least not in my opinion

2. The pictures had, to the best of my knowledge been posted on the internet by the subject themselves. That is what the accompanying text said, they were certainly in "post a picture of yourself" threads.

3. They were posted on a public part of an internet forum. The same forum had a private / members only section. I did not post anything from the private section. The obvious inference, to any reasonable person was that the pictures in the public area were public and those in the private area private.

4. Hobbes, as he himself has stated, suggested in the same thread that there may be other pictures from the private area, which would be of interest. He did not ever post any. I firmly believe that he never had any intention to post them.

5. UKMan took it upon himself to assault me verbally. I have no problem with that, I believe in freedom of speech. I will not repeat what he said, if anyone is interested they can have a look. I am only sad to hear that he has never liked me - like I said at the time, I feel entirely differently.

6. He also made certain threats against Hobbes, this is a matter between them. I am glad they appear to have resolved their issues.

7. The only other photos which were posted were samsamsam and he did that himself. So other than one being removed by a mod because of content, I believe that has no bearing on this.

No matter how many people throw dummies out of prams, lie on their backs with their arms and feet flailing in the air, or claim righteous indignation, this is simply nonsense. Nothing that was done was illegal, immoral or unethical. People may not like it, however to post material of a non-descript nature in a public place, with no indication that you want it kept private and then expect people not to access it is untenable. If you add to that the fact that you advertise the place on other forums this apparent hurt makes no sense at all.

To put the whole malicious thing in context. I recently received a PM from one of the injured parties. It stated amongst other things

For the first time in a long while Im actually enjoying the challenge of having to use my mind and think!

Thank you for stimulating it. I was beginning to think it had died on me.

This does not give me the impression of someone who is being hurt by my words, quite the reverse in fact.

Yesterday I received this from another of the parties

:)

Again I do not feel that they were threatened or hurt.

I do not see how this can have changed, simply because I reproduced images that they themselves had made public.

TNTIcemanTNT
12-29-2003, 10:06 AM
Got your self quite a few enemies eh? Saw it coming a mile away :lol: :lol:

sparsely
12-29-2003, 10:19 AM
what this all about?
I guess I missed the thread.

I sure wanna see it now :D :P

Honey
12-29-2003, 10:22 AM
To put the whole malicious thing in context. I recently received a PM from one of the injured parties. It stated amongst other things

For the first time in a long while Im actually enjoying the challenge of having to use my mind and think!

Thank you for stimulating it. I was beginning to think it had died on me.

This does not give me the impression of someone who is being hurt by my words, quite the reverse in fact.

You scumbag J'Pol...

Tell everyone when that PM was sent to you?

In the last 48 hours? In the last 24?

NO! Over a week ago... before things turned nasty the first time we sparred? YES!

How dare you try to justify anything you did! And how dare you make assumptions as to how I feel about your sick and sorry actions.

What you did was just plain out n out nastiness.... we have an expression here for people like you.... gutless wonders!

Take a bow ... you&#39;ve proved that there are more horses arse&#39;s than there are horses on this planet ... <_<

Ella
12-29-2003, 10:23 AM
Since I&#39;ve been attending my workplace all day, I have come home to this schmozzle. It&#39;s not the fact that this person posted my picture on the internet (it is publicly available for viewing in my profile over at the Rikk and Cowsy&#39;s forum), it is the fact that he did it without my permission.

Sure...the argument is that my picture is there for public viewing, so it is in the public domain. But surely it should be my choice where that pic should be posted? To me, that is just internet etiquette and common decency.

I guess that opinion is the difference between you and I, J&#39;Pol.

sparsely
12-29-2003, 10:26 AM
sparsely still wants to see pictures.

Cheese
12-29-2003, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Sparsely@29 December 2003 - 09:26
sparsely still wants to see pictures.
here&#39;s a picture for you:
http://www.whiskas.com.au/kitten/images/kitten.jpg

sparsely
12-29-2003, 10:29 AM
:o

pussy&#33;

Billy_Dean
12-29-2003, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Honey+29 December 2003 - 19:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Honey @ 29 December 2003 - 19:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> You scumbag J&#39;Pol...

Tell everyone when that PM was sent to you?

In the last 48 hours? In the last 24?

NO&#33; Over a week ago... before things turned nasty the first time we sparred? YES&#33;

[/b]
Uh, oh&#33; Is this true JP? I think we deserve an answer.

<!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol
Nothing that was done was illegal, immoral or unethical.[/quote]

Maybe, maybe not, but it was rude.

Yogi
12-29-2003, 11:05 AM
JPol,:frusty:

Thank you for again making sense of me leaving the Lounge&#33;&#33;

Yogi

Honey
12-29-2003, 11:17 AM
23rd December BD...

Closing Threads topic.. that was the night the PM was sent.

Well that was the date on my post though it may have been the 22nd on his.

chalice
12-29-2003, 11:21 AM
Well, I just woke up to this bombsite. This has all gotten terribly out of hand. Quite depressing actually.

My mother used to say that if you fight at Christmas you&#39;ll fight the year around.

There&#39;s a lot of venom flying around. I hope it stops. For all our sakes.

That God like Dude seems familiar.

DWk
12-29-2003, 11:24 AM
you do realize you are all talking nonsense, right?

oh well, its the off-topic :D

AussieSheila
12-29-2003, 12:31 PM
:) Well I think the subject has been done to death ... can we give it a rest now? I was upset by UK being upset, he&#39;s sorted it out to his satisfaction (I think) and if not he&#39;ll deal with that himself.

The pictures are readily available, there is nothing offensive in them. If people don&#39;t want their pictures public they should remove them from the forum. Whatever J&#39;Pol&#39;s motives for posting them we&#39;ve all expressed our opinions about that. Hobbes and Sam thought they were being funny and both have apologised for any offence they&#39;ve caused. This has been blown out of all proportion.

I&#39;ve had my pics photoshopped on the smaller forums on a number of occasions and personally I find that more embarrassing, although funny. That is the chance you take.

J&#39;Pol you did get my pm and you didn&#39;t reply you rude bugger&#33;

B)

fugley
12-29-2003, 12:36 PM
Awwe please keep fighting&#33;&#33;&#33;

It&#39;s good for the viewing figures&#33;&#33; :ph34r:

JONNO_CELEBS
12-29-2003, 12:43 PM
Andie has hit it on the head there.

Pics posted are posted on the internet.........End of Story&#33;

The one thing I have always disagreed with is the posting/editing/using pics of people rude or not without that persons permission, altho if the pic has been posted in a public area (as JP said) then it is intended for public view.
It&#39;s the locked/private areas, any pic in there should stay in there and only be seen by those with access.
I understand a certain female member here got a copy of a certain pic.
THAT is bang out of order&#33;

Jonno B)

Edit:
J&#39;Pol you did get my pm and you didn&#39;t reply you rude bugger&#33;

Yeah ain&#39;t that annoying

Honey
12-29-2003, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@29 December 2003 - 19:43
Andie has hit it on the head there.

Pics posted are posted on the internet.........End of Story&#33;

The one thing I have always disagreed with is the posting/editing/using pics of people rude or not without that persons permission, altho if the pic has been posted in a public area (as JP said) then it is intended for public view.
It&#39;s the locked/private areas, any pic in there should stay in there and only be seen by those with access.
I understand a certain female member here got a copy of a certain pic.
THAT is bang out of order&#33;

Jonno B)
Public view is right Jonno...

not being copied and posted somewhere else without that person&#39;s consent.

I&#39;m done with it. <_<

AussieSheila
12-29-2003, 12:54 PM
;) I think the female member in question thought the photo being referred to was your own famous shot Jonno.

B)

JONNO_CELEBS
12-29-2003, 12:56 PM
I ain&#39;t saying it&#39;s right or I agree with it, I&#39;m saying that this is the internet........if you run down the road naked screaming, someone may film it......get what I&#39;m saying?
Everything on the internet is up for public view, read my post at RC&#39;s and see what happened to me.

I&#39;m gonna pull out of this now cos I can see myself getting drawn into a fight with my friends

I have my views, yes it was wrong.........but this is the internet, there are no rules except for those each person makes up.
Sad but true

Jonno B)

Edit: @Andie.........Can you give me the link please? :)

AussieSheila
12-29-2003, 01:09 PM
B) Here ya go Jonno. The pics have been removed by 7th element and I wouldn&#39;t have expected him to do that. That was good of him from Honey&#39;s point of view, as I wasn&#39;t upset by my pic being there and I know Ella has posted a link to her pic on KL as well. I was upset on account of UK, and at Sam for posting a dirty little humping pic under my photo. I cleared that up with Sam immediately and Hobbes apologised. I would never expect J&#39;Pol to apologise for being rude, would you? The guitar pic wasn&#39;t ever posted. More offense came after the event I think with reactions and over-reactions.

Here it is anyway.

http://klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=90180

JONNO_CELEBS
12-29-2003, 01:17 PM
Don&#39;t see how she was talking about me, it&#39;s unlike Skweeks to missread and her quote clearly states "Former" member.

As you know I&#39;ve given up worrying about my pics, I send out a couple and within 30 mins half the world has seen them..........via email&#33;

No one moaned about that

Jonno B)

the.gringo
12-29-2003, 01:18 PM
I missed the thread and am only a newbie but from what I gather J&#39;Pol posted pictures of people on the board who would rather the pictures remained undisclosed so what brought that on?

Spider_dude
12-29-2003, 01:27 PM
no gringo, jp posted pics which were available for any tom dick or harry to see on a forum which is advertised on here more than [SPAM] used to advertise his site. all the aussies jumped on their high horses, turned ukman to the dark side and we are here now.

the.gringo
12-29-2003, 01:33 PM
ah ok so is JP the bad guy? :blink:

AussieSheila
12-29-2003, 01:34 PM
:) Well in that case Jonno I think the member in question may have sent the pic himself, they are very good friends. He can clear that one up anyway.

:lol: @ Spider Dude. Turned UK to the dark side ... he&#39;s gonna love that one&#33;

JONNO_CELEBS
12-29-2003, 01:35 PM
It&#39;s very opinionated.

Opinion 1: Nobody should copy the hyperlink for a pic and post it eslsewhere

Opinion2: He done nothing wrong, the pics were up for public view

Opinion 3: this is the internet and nothing is secure

Jonno B)

Edit: @Andie........so in other words there are allegations flying around with nothing to substantiate them.
You&#39;re right, well out of proportion

Honey
12-29-2003, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Spider_dude@29 December 2003 - 20:27
no gringo, jp posted pics which were available for any tom dick or harry to see on a forum which is advertised on here more than [SPAM] used to advertise his site. all the aussies jumped on their high horses, turned ukman to the dark side and we are here now.
Crap Spidey...

J&#39;Pol went to a forum he himself says he wants no part of... goes looking for pictures finds 3 females... doesnt ask permission... copies them.. uploads them to his own server... brings them here and posts them....

you call that fair play??... I dont&#33;

I call it a cheap shot..

yeah.. and i suppose now we&#39;ll be accused of turning Yogi to the dark side too huh?... and Riddler?... and omg... even hobbes is a member there now.. oowahhh..

shella
12-29-2003, 01:38 PM
Excuse me not not all of us jumped on our high horses. I have a feeling they were more worried about the pictures you weren&#39;t shown. They have some very telling photos in their forum uploads and you would be a bit surprised at who is who even in this forum. :)

summerlinda
12-29-2003, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by the.gringo@29 December 2003 - 14:33
ah ok so is JP the bad guy? :blink:
You lazy bum, why should you care, you just joined.

If you&#39;re really interested read back and form your own opinion instead of asking for others.

JONNO_CELEBS
12-29-2003, 01:39 PM
I have a question.

Who here has ever posted a pic of a celebrity? or a person in an embarassing situation they found on google?

Jonno B)

AussieSheila
12-29-2003, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@29 December 2003 - 23:17
As you know I&#39;ve given up worrying about my pics, I send out a couple and within 30 mins half the world has seen them..........via email&#33;

No one moaned about that

Jonno B)
:rolleyes: Oh but you&#39;re wrong Jonno, I moan every time I do my laundry.

;)

TRshady
12-29-2003, 01:41 PM
Not another bloody argument thread.
I don&#39;t have a clue whats going on, cept for that Ella&#39;s picture was posted here Jpol without prior position, even though its on Ella&#39;s profiles and shouldn&#39;t be posted on the other forum let alone her linking to it in her Sig. Still, its nothing to do with me I just think these kind of conversation should take place in Pm&#39;s, instant messengers or chat rooms but not by humiliating your selfs on a forum ....

Lamsey
12-29-2003, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@29 December 2003 - 12:39
I have a question.

Who here has ever posted a pic of a celebrity? or a person in an embarassing situation they found on google?

Jonno B)
Also, how many people ended up in the "FuNkY CaPrIcOrN&#39;s dirt, dark, secret" thread?

Nimdock
12-29-2003, 01:43 PM
Total bullshit, that&#39;s what this is, I haven&#39;t seen the pictures, but this is just bullshit, I&#39;m with J&#39;Pol all the way.

For some light reading, pay special atention to points 3, 14, 19... and 16 for Jonno... :P hehehe

Welcome to the Internet.

No one here likes you.

We&#39;re going to offend, insult, abuse, and belittle the living hell out of you. And when you rail against us with "FUCK YOU YOU GEEK WIMP SKATER GOTH LOSER PUNK FAG BITCH&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;", we smile to ourselves. We laugh at you because you don&#39;t get it. Then we turn up the heat, hoping to draw more entertainment from your irrational fuming.

We will judge you, and we will find you unworthy. It is a trial by fire, and we won&#39;t even think about turning down the flames until you finally understand.

Some of you are smart enough to realize that, when you go online, it&#39;s like entering a foreign country ... and you know better than to ignorantly fuck with the locals. You take the time to listen and think before speaking. You learn, and by learning are gladly welcomed.

For some of you, it takes a while, then one day it all dawns on you - you get it, and are welcomed into the fold.

Some of you give up, and we breathe a sigh of relief - we didn&#39;t want you here anyway. And some of you just never get it. The offensively clueless have a special place in our hearts - as objects of ridicule. We don&#39;t like you, but we do love you.

You will get mad. You will tell us to go to hell, and call us "nerds" and" geeks". Don&#39;t bother ... we already know exactly what we are. And, much like the way hardcore rap has co-opted the word "nigger", turning an insult around on itself to become a semiserious badge of honor, so have we done.

"How dare you&#33; I used to beat the crap out of punks like you in high school/college&#33;" You may have owned the playing field because you were an athlete. You may have owned the student council because you were more popular. You may have owned the hallways and sidewalks because you were big and intimidating. Well, welcome to our world.

Things like athleticism, popularity, and physical prowess mean nothing here. We place no value on them ... or what car you drive, the size of your bank account, what you do for a living or where you went to school.

Allow us to introduce you to the concept of a "meritocracy" - the closest thing to a form of self-government we have. In The United Meritocraticnation-states of the Internet, those who can do, rule. Those who wish to rule, learn. Everyone else watches from the stands.

You may posses everything in the off-line world. We don&#39;t care. You come tithe Internet penniless, lacking the only thing of real value here: knowledge.

"Who cares? The Internet isn&#39;t real anyway&#33;" This attitude is universally unacceptable. The Internet is real. Real people live behind those handles and screen names. Real machines allow it to exist. It&#39;s real enough to change government policy, real enough to feed the world&#39;s hungry, and even, for some of us, real enough to earn us a paycheck. Using your own definition, how "real" is your job? Your stock portfolio? Your political party? What is the meaning of "real", anyway?

Do I sound arrogant? Sure ... to you. Because you probably don&#39;t get it yet. If you insist on staying, then, at the very least, follow this advice:

1) No one, ESPECIALLY YOU, will make any law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

2) Use your brain before ever putting fingers to keys.

3) Do you want a picture of you getting anally raped by Bill Clinton while you&#39;re performing oral sex on a cow saved to hundreds of thousands of people&#39;s hard drives? No? Then don&#39;t put your fucking picture on the Internet. We can, will, and probably already HAVE altered it in awful ways. Expect it to show up on an equally offensive website.

4) Realize that you are never, EVER going to get that, or any other, offensive web page taken down. Those of us who run those sites LIVE to piss off people like you. Those of us who don&#39;t run those sites sometimes visit them just to read the hate mail from fools like you.

5) Oh, you say you&#39;re going to a lawyer? Be prepared for us to giggle with girlish delight, and for your lawyer to laugh in your face after he explains current copyright and parody law.

6) The Web is not the Internet. Stop referring to it that way.

7) We have already received the e-mail you are about to forward to us. Shut up.

8) Don&#39;t reply to spam. You are not going to be "unsubscribed".

9) Don&#39;t ever use the term "cyberspace" (only William Gibson gets to say that, and even he hasn&#39;t really used it for two or three books now). Likewise, you prove yourself a marketing-hype victim if you ever use the term "surfing".

10) With one or two notable exceptions, chat rooms will not get you laid.

11) It&#39;s a hoax, not a virus warning.

12) The internet is made up of thousands of computers, all connected but owned by different people. Learn how to use *your* computer before attempting to connect it to someone else&#39;s.

13) The first person who offers to help you is really just trying to fuck with you for entertainment. So is the second. And the third. And me.

14) Never insult someone who&#39;s been active in any group longer than you have. You may as well paint a damn target on your back.

15) Never get comfortable and arrogant behind your supposed mask of anonymity. Don&#39;t be surprised when your name, address, and home phone number get thrown back in your smug face. Hell, some of us will snail-mail you a printed satellite photograph of your house to drive the point home. Realize that you are powerless if this happens ... it&#39;s all public information, and information is our stock and trade.

16) No one thinks you are as cool as you think you are.

17) You aren&#39;t going to win any argument that you start.

18) If you&#39;re on AOL, don&#39;t worry about anything I&#39;ve said here. You&#39;re already a fucking laughing stock, and there&#39;s no hope for you.

19) If you can&#39;t take a joke, immediately sell your computer to someone who can. RIGHT NOW.

Pissed off? It&#39;s the TRUTH, not these words, that hurts your feelings. Don&#39;t ever even pretend like I&#39;ve gone & hurt them. We don&#39;t like you. We don&#39;t want you here. We never will. Save us all the trouble and go away.

I did not write this, this was posted here a while ago.

MagicNakor
12-29-2003, 01:44 PM
I&#39;ve tried to keep out of this, but for the love of all that is holy, this is the fourth? fifth? sixth? thread I&#39;ve seen dealing with the same topic.

If you put your pictures up on the internet, you can no longer claim they are private. If you aren&#39;t prepared for that, for God&#39;s sake, don&#39;t do it. Even a Google search can reveal "private" pictures.

:ninja:

JONNO_CELEBS
12-29-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey@29 December 2003 - 13:41

Also, how many people ended up in the "FuNkY CaPrIcOrN&#39;s dirt, dark, secret" thread?
That I actually dissagree with, I&#39;ve edited several pics and posted quite a few of others but always had permission first.

@Andie.........Stop you know that gets me in trouble :P

Jonno B)

Lamsey
12-29-2003, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+29 December 2003 - 12:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 29 December 2003 - 12:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey@29 December 2003 - 13:41

That I actually dissagree with, I&#39;ve edited several pics and posted quite a few of others but always had permission first.

@Andie.........Stop you know that gets me in trouble :P

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
I never gave my permission, except implicitly after the event.

I&#39;m sure there are others in the same situation.

AussieSheila
12-29-2003, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Nimdock@29 December 2003 - 23:43
Total bullshit, that&#39;s what this is, I haven&#39;t seen the pictures, but this is just bullshit, I&#39;m with J&#39;Pol all the way.

For some light reading, pay special atention to points 3, 14, 19... and 16 for Jonno... :P hehehe

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I do.

Spider_dude
12-29-2003, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Honey+29 December 2003 - 13:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Honey @ 29 December 2003 - 13:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spider_dude@29 December 2003 - 20:27
Crap Spidey...

J&#39;Pol went to a forum he himself says he wants no part of... goes looking for pictures finds 3 females... doesnt ask permission... copies them.. uploads them to his own server... brings them here and posts them....

you call that fair play??... I dont&#33;

I call it a cheap shot..

yeah.. and i suppose now we&#39;ll be accused of turning Yogi to the dark side too huh?... and Riddler?... and omg... even hobbes is a member there now.. oowahhh.. [/b][/quote]
it must have been so hard for him to find your pics, seeing as they were in a thread called show us your mugs. you spam this site with links to your forums all the time, you basically get what you deserve. as for turning yogi, he knows my feelings on him i won&#39;t pass judgement on riddler or hobbes as i haven&#39;t spoken or argued to either of them. also in another thread you said it was a cheap shot for him to post them when you weren&#39;t on the board. you live in australia ffs, time differences and all, i don&#39;t think it was as you say cowardly. Will you all please take a look in the mirror and realise you are argueing and getting heated up about fuck all really.

TRshady
12-29-2003, 01:48 PM
Wow, nice to see the sudden change in thought, did ... I spur this? :o , lol.
But I have to agree, no one should ever upload a pic they don&#39;t want others to see, storing it in a private directory or sending it to people is different. But posting the pic in a forum? .... theres no way you can complain if someone then posts it on another forum ....

JONNO_CELEBS
12-29-2003, 01:48 PM
@Lamsey......Exactly&#33;........Altho I have just recalled a time when I edited a pic of you shortly after you were made a mod, and I posted it. Thats the only time. apologies for that, I&#39;ve learnt quite a bit since then :)

@Andie.......Oh you just trying to be smoove now ain&#39;t ya B)

Jonno B)

TRshady
12-29-2003, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by AussieSheila+29 December 2003 - 13:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AussieSheila @ 29 December 2003 - 13:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nimdock@29 December 2003 - 23:43

I do. [/b][/quote]
p.s: same me. :P

Nimdock
12-29-2003, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by TRshady+29 December 2003 - 08:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TRshady @ 29 December 2003 - 08:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by AussieSheila@29 December 2003 - 13:46
<!--QuoteBegin-Nimdock@29 December 2003 - 23:43

I do.
p.s: same me. :P [/b][/quote]
<_<

:P

You had to ruin it&#33;&#33;&#33;

Lamsey
12-29-2003, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@29 December 2003 - 12:48
@Lamsey......Exactly&#33;........Altho I have just recalled a time when I edited a pic of you shortly after you were made a mod, and I posted it. Thats the only time. apologies for that, I&#39;ve learnt quite a bit since then :)
As I&#39;ve never complained about any photoshopping carried out on me, I think it&#39;s safe to say we&#39;re cool.

Acutally, now that I come to think of it, someone did once put me in a Rangers strip.... That wasn&#39;t you was it? :ph34r:

Nimdock
12-29-2003, 01:52 PM
Hehehe, if anyone could complain about pictures that would be Lamsey, there have been countless pictures of him edited or not all over the place.

Some people just need to grow up.

fugley
12-29-2003, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Nimdock@29 December 2003 - 13:43

Welcome to the Internet.

No one here likes you.

We&#39;re going to offend, insult, abuse, and belittle the living hell out of you. And when you rail against us with "FUCK YOU YOU GEEK WIMP SKATER GOTH LOSER PUNK FAG BITCH&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;", we smile to ourselves. We laugh at you because you don&#39;t get it. Then we turn up the heat, hoping to draw more entertainment from your irrational fuming.

We will judge you, and we will find you unworthy. It is a trial by fire, and we won&#39;t even think about turning down the flames until you finally understand.

Some of you are smart enough to realize that, when you go online, it&#39;s like entering a foreign country ... and you know better than to ignorantly fuck with the locals. You take the time to listen and think before speaking. You learn, and by learning are gladly welcomed.

For some of you, it takes a while, then one day it all dawns on you - you get it, and are welcomed into the fold.

Some of you give up, and we breathe a sigh of relief - we didn&#39;t want you here anyway. And some of you just never get it. The offensively clueless have a special place in our hearts - as objects of ridicule. We don&#39;t like you, but we do love you.

You will get mad. You will tell us to go to hell, and call us "nerds" and" geeks". Don&#39;t bother ... we already know exactly what we are. And, much like the way hardcore rap has co-opted the word "nigger", turning an insult around on itself to become a semiserious badge of honor, so have we done.

"How dare you&#33; I used to beat the crap out of punks like you in high school/college&#33;" You may have owned the playing field because you were an athlete. You may have owned the student council because you were more popular. You may have owned the hallways and sidewalks because you were big and intimidating. Well, welcome to our world.

Things like athleticism, popularity, and physical prowess mean nothing here. We place no value on them ... or what car you drive, the size of your bank account, what you do for a living or where you went to school.

Allow us to introduce you to the concept of a "meritocracy" - the closest thing to a form of self-government we have. In The United Meritocraticnation-states of the Internet, those who can do, rule. Those who wish to rule, learn. Everyone else watches from the stands.

You may posses everything in the off-line world. We don&#39;t care. You come tithe Internet penniless, lacking the only thing of real value here: knowledge.

"Who cares? The Internet isn&#39;t real anyway&#33;" This attitude is universally unacceptable. The Internet is real. Real people live behind those handles and screen names. Real machines allow it to exist. It&#39;s real enough to change government policy, real enough to feed the world&#39;s hungry, and even, for some of us, real enough to earn us a paycheck. Using your own definition, how "real" is your job? Your stock portfolio? Your political party? What is the meaning of "real", anyway?

Do I sound arrogant? Sure ... to you. Because you probably don&#39;t get it yet. If you insist on staying, then, at the very least, follow this advice:

1) No one, ESPECIALLY YOU, will make any law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

2) Use your brain before ever putting fingers to keys.

3) Do you want a picture of you getting anally raped by Bill Clinton while you&#39;re performing oral sex on a cow saved to hundreds of thousands of people&#39;s hard drives? No? Then don&#39;t put your fucking picture on the Internet. We can, will, and probably already HAVE altered it in awful ways. Expect it to show up on an equally offensive website.

4) Realize that you are never, EVER going to get that, or any other, offensive web page taken down. Those of us who run those sites LIVE to piss off people like you. Those of us who don&#39;t run those sites sometimes visit them just to read the hate mail from fools like you.

5) Oh, you say you&#39;re going to a lawyer? Be prepared for us to giggle with girlish delight, and for your lawyer to laugh in your face after he explains current copyright and parody law.

6) The Web is not the Internet. Stop referring to it that way.

7) We have already received the e-mail you are about to forward to us. Shut up.

8) Don&#39;t reply to spam. You are not going to be "unsubscribed".

9) Don&#39;t ever use the term "cyberspace" (only William Gibson gets to say that, and even he hasn&#39;t really used it for two or three books now). Likewise, you prove yourself a marketing-hype victim if you ever use the term "surfing".

10) With one or two notable exceptions, chat rooms will not get you laid.

11) It&#39;s a hoax, not a virus warning.

12) The internet is made up of thousands of computers, all connected but owned by different people. Learn how to use *your* computer before attempting to connect it to someone else&#39;s.

13) The first person who offers to help you is really just trying to fuck with you for entertainment. So is the second. And the third. And me.

14) Never insult someone who&#39;s been active in any group longer than you have. You may as well paint a damn target on your back.

15) Never get comfortable and arrogant behind your supposed mask of anonymity. Don&#39;t be surprised when your name, address, and home phone number get thrown back in your smug face. Hell, some of us will snail-mail you a printed satellite photograph of your house to drive the point home. Realize that you are powerless if this happens ... it&#39;s all public information, and information is our stock and trade.

17) You aren&#39;t going to win any argument that you start.

18) If you&#39;re on AOL, don&#39;t worry about anything I&#39;ve said here. You&#39;re already a fucking laughing stock, and there&#39;s no hope for you.

19) If you can&#39;t take a joke, immediately sell your computer to someone who can. RIGHT NOW.

Pissed off? It&#39;s the TRUTH, not these words, that hurts your feelings. Don&#39;t ever even pretend like I&#39;ve gone & hurt them. We don&#39;t like you. We don&#39;t want you here. We never will. Save us all the trouble and go away.

I did not write this, this was posted here a while ago.
Really just about SUMS IT ALL UP&#33;

Totally and utterly spot on&#33; My way of thinking entirely&#33; What more can I say.

It is a "cut out and keep" for all internet users.

:blink:

Spider_dude
12-29-2003, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey+29 December 2003 - 13:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 29 December 2003 - 13:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@29 December 2003 - 12:48
As I&#39;ve never complained about any photoshopping carried out on me, I think it&#39;s safe to say we&#39;re cool.

Acutally, now that I come to think of it, someone did once put me in a Rangers strip.... That wasn&#39;t you was it? :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
you mean like this?

http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/lamseyinarangerstrip.JPG

this is a rangers strip not a huns.

TRshady
12-29-2003, 01:54 PM
lol lamsey.

Sorry nimdock :P, but I still remember his help all that time ago when I wanted help with creating that cool text which comes one word at a time on his site. :)
Im not here to take sides as you all know greatly Jpol and Jonno (reminds me ... where barry?), just stating my opinion.

AussieSheila
12-29-2003, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by TRshady@29 December 2003 - 23:48
Wow, nice to see the sudden change in thought, did ... I spur this? :o , lol.
But I have to agree, no one should ever upload a pic they don&#39;t want others to see, storing it in a private directory or sending it to people is different. But posting the pic in a forum? .... theres no way you can complain if someone then posts it on another forum ....
B) Well it&#39;s not a sudden change in thought to me. It looked like a picture from a locked section of the forum was going to be posted here, that rightfully fully upset the member concerned. As to the other pics I&#39;ve said all along that I put my pic up knowing it could be photoshopped or otherwise used, and I accepted that risk. It could have been worse, I have a pic at that forum that I would really rather not be made public. I also have a pic of my kids there that is readily available to anyone that follows the link in my sig. While it might have upset me to have those posted on here, that would have been my responsibility cos I put them up on the net. I think J&#39;Pol was awful to even insinuate he might put a pic from the locked forum up. But I think we should get off his case now about the other pics. We did make them very public property.

Skweeky
12-29-2003, 02:05 PM
I don&#39;t think it is fair to take anyones picture out of the context of what it was posted in. J&#39;Pol went to that forum with the only intention to find those pics and post them here to stirr up things (yes yes you little sneaky one, that was your intention).

As I see it, it is completely unethical to post someones pic before asking the person in question. No matter where it has been posted before.

The comparison with celebrities is a different thing. These people CHOOSE to be public figures, they know their pics are all over the internet. What about the emberassing pics I hear you ask. Well, I find that just as unethical as posting someone elses pic without permission. What&#39;s private should be private. Period.

J&#39;Pol, as for UKMan insulting you; in the thread where he said he left you made a very sarcastic remark. The past few weeks you have been arguing with a lot of people, which, of course, is your right. But I must say that the quality of your debates has decreased. Maybe you need a break from all this too :)

Hope you all enjoy hogmany(or however you write that), new years eve, auld years eve,....

Sonja :zorro:

Lamsey
12-29-2003, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Skweeky@29 December 2003 - 13:05
Hope you all enjoy hogmany(or however you write that)
Hogmanay :)

It&#39;s pronounced "hug-ma-nay", by the way.

Skweeky
12-29-2003, 02:11 PM
Hehehe, thank you Liam

*practices saying that*

hug-ma-nay
hug-ma-nay
hug-ma-nay
hug-ma-nay
hug-ma-nay
hug-ma-nay

hehehe, that&#39;s a funny word :1eye:

Nimdock
12-29-2003, 02:14 PM
I cannot agree with you on this one Skweeky.

The internet is public, you can do anything with whatever you find... if the content is not meant to be public then make it private (with membresy, passwords, etc).

All forums are public (being part of the internet), if you want to have a private forum without anyone seeing what you post (pics or text) it&#39;s very easy to do so... if you don&#39;t want your pictures available, don&#39;t make them public, that&#39;s all there is to it.

TRshady
12-29-2003, 02:20 PM
*Shady suspects several sex struggles suspiciously screened*

Seems this is a gender thing as a division is noticeable in the thoughts. :unsure:

UKMan
12-29-2003, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Nimdock@29 December 2003 - 15:14
I cannot agree with you on this one Skweeky.

The internet is public, you can do anything with whatever you find... if the content is not meant to be public then make it private (with membresy, passwords, etc).

All forums are public (being part of the internet), if you want to have a private forum without anyone seeing what you post (pics or text) it&#39;s very easy to do so... if you don&#39;t want your pictures available, don&#39;t make them public, that&#39;s all there is to it.
Agreed - but it dosnt excuse members here abusing or exploiting fellow members does it&#33;&#33;

If it had been someone else, then maybe all this would never have been blown up in the first place, but to have longstanding fellow members abuse your privacy in OTHER forums - theres no excuse.

They could have asked - they didnt - case closed.

thewizeard
12-29-2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Skweeky@29 December 2003 - 14:11
Hehehe, thank you Liam

*practices saying that*

hug-ma-nay
hug-ma-nay
hug-ma-nay
hug-ma-nay
hug-ma-nay
hug-ma-nay

hehehe, that&#39;s a funny word :1eye:
Hug ma nay? I think we could all do with a hug right now... :lol:

scribblec
12-29-2003, 05:33 PM
hey people love me again :wub: :P

Mister.C :music1:

JONNO_CELEBS
12-29-2003, 05:34 PM
Ok bottom line&#33;

I&#39;ve stated this many times, someone gets offended&#33;
No one else can say whether it&#39;s right or wrong, if that person is offended then it was offensive.
There&#39;s no 2 ways about it.

We all have an opinion on the subject but it really comes down to the person (in this case UKman) was offended in which case it was wrong, whatever anyone thinks.

Jonno B)

J'Pol
12-29-2003, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@29 December 2003 - 18:34
Ok bottom line&#33;

No one else can say whether it&#39;s right or wrong, if that person is offended then it was offensive.

We all have an opinion on the subject but it really comes down to the person (in this case UKman) was offended in which case it was wrong, whatever anyone thinks.

Jonno B)
Jonno

To the best of my knowledge, not having read everything obviously. No-one actually posted any photo&#39;s of UKMan.

Neither did anyone actually post anything from the private area. Even those who had access to it.

It seems UKMan started calling me a "cunt" because I had posted pictures of other people. See my opening post on that subject.

He called hobbes a "cunt", because of what he thought hobbes might do, presumably.

Anyone really interested in how I replied to the attack is more than welcome to read the thread and make up their own mind. I am quite sure you (Jonno) have read it and made up your own mind.

Given that there have been photographs posted here of members, non-members, both manipulated and otherwise, with and without their permission, I am at a loss to understand why he reacted so savagely this time.

Particularly when there was nothing there about him, or any insulting comments associated to the pictures. He was out of order and any amount of claiming the moral high ground will not change that.

Again, as I have stated elsewhere, I fully support his right to express his views, in the way he sees fit.

pol
12-29-2003, 06:22 PM
@everyone getting on their high-horse about posting pics from elsewhere without the owners permission - i hope you all stop downloading music / films etc etc until the artists give their permission.

not very likely, is it. a case of selective morals perhaps.

Rat Faced
12-29-2003, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Skweeky@29 December 2003 - 14:05

As I see it, it is completely unethical to post someones pic before asking the person in question. No matter where it has been posted before.

I must have been dreaming the other week?

Or are you claiming im a celeb?

:P

Sid Hartha
12-29-2003, 06:47 PM
http://www.zeeburgnieuws.nl/nieuws/ijsbeer.jpg

UKMan
12-29-2003, 06:56 PM
@J&#39;Pol - hobbes at least had the decency to appologise for his obvious lack of taste on this subject - something you are too proud and childish to even consider - you prove it time and time again, by just keeping on twisting and turning everything to sattisfy your own arguments.

the hobbes case is closed - he appologised - dont mention him in this context again J&#39;Pol.

Sarcasm towards Jonno aint helping your case here either - but carry on, the more people see how twisted you really are the better.

Once again - what happens in other forums has fuck all to do with this one. My opinion of you remains as it were - unchanged. Your sweet retorics about how nice i was, or how decent i was, or how much fun we had in the old days (my choice of words) dosnt cut with me, so stop trying to prove how "nice" you are and get on with some other topic - like helping people with kazzaa for instance - just a suggestion, after al thats what this frigging board is all about - right ??

J'Pol
12-29-2003, 07:10 PM
I was not even remotely sarcastic to, or about Jonno. If other people read it that way, perhaps someone (especially Jonno) could point it out to me. It was never intended that way

If you can tell me why I owe you an apology, then please feel free to do so. Seriously, I really don&#39;t see it.

If you want to see where I have helped, look at the hashes. There are plenty of them, software, games, music, movies. Or the pinned topic re use of Proxies in software world, or the links to various pieces of freeware. All these have helped this board as I see it.

UKMan
12-29-2003, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@29 December 2003 - 20:10
I was not even remotely sarcastic to, or about Jonno. If other people read it that way, perhaps someone (especially Jonno) could point it out to me. It was never intended that way

If you can tell me why I owe you an apology, then please feel free to do so. Seriously, I really don&#39;t see it.

If you want to see where I have helped, look at the hashes. There are plenty of them, software, games, music, movies. Or the pinned topic re use of Proxies in software world, or the links to various pieces of freeware. All these have helped this board as I see it.
You could at least try to explain yourself to the ladies you have hurt - im sure you aint that blind to see that there are many here who think what you did and why was just childish. Or are you too proud to accept the fact that you were wrong - ethically speaking J&#39;Pol - make your peace with them first. Thats me begging you J&#39;Pol - no more twisting words, no more excuses, just do it and i might reconsider everything.

Certain ladies are devastated by yours and your followers actions. Try to do something about it instead of carrying on this rediculous flame war&#33;

J'Pol
12-29-2003, 07:41 PM
UKMan

1. I think I have posted 3 times in this thread, none of it flame. You are the only flamer.

2. I repeat, on what basis do you think I owe you an apology. You have kept on about it, what is it for.

3. I don&#39;t owe anyone else an apology, see my opening post. If I did, it would be between them and me, nothing to do with you really.

4. Who is devastated, the people who have posted here, It really doesn&#39;t look like it to me. I think you may be putting emotive terms in other people&#39;s mouths for them.

5. There are others here who have taken different positions from the one you put forward. These range from - pictures get posted (so what) through to it was them who posted the pictures on the internet, so why carp when they are looked at.

6. Had I posted them in a demeaning manner, with inappropriate text, I may just see your point. However as it is, your point totally escapes me.

7. The people who have supported my position (or at least not supported yours) are the people who think for themselves and post their own opinion. They are certainly not followers of anyone. Especially me. I have had a few spats with some (probably all) of them.

Lastly, I was not lying when I said I was upset that you didn&#39;t like me and never had. I have known you for a long time and shared many files with you. Some music and a lot of Sherlock Holmes. I have 386MB of audio files - over 40 files of the stuff. All from yourself. We have spoken often here and on SoulSeek. It saddens me when you now tell me that it was all a lie.

UKMan
12-29-2003, 07:46 PM
I rest my case - fairwell J&#39;Pol - you and i are finished - you do not listen.

hobbes
12-29-2003, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@29 December 2003 - 18:34
Ok bottom line&#33;

Jonno B)
That is why I ignored the fact that my post was just in good fun and recognised his anger.

I Pm&#39;ed him with an apology and it was that simple. Maybe I did no wrong, maybe my intentions were innocent, but I believed his anger to be real, if not exaggerated by other factors.

So I did what I could to restore the order I had accidentally upset. No big deal, he and I are fine now.

Didn&#39;t read past Jonnos post, time constraints and all.

UKMan
12-29-2003, 08:03 PM
Yes we are hobbes and i thank thee B)

fugley
12-29-2003, 08:13 PM
And remember........a bird with a hand is better than a bird with no bush&#33; :blink:

fugley
12-29-2003, 08:14 PM
..... or is it a turd in the hand is better than a bout of thrush? :blink:

DanB
12-29-2003, 08:15 PM
Both I&#39;d say :lol: :lol:

balamm
12-29-2003, 08:17 PM
I wouldn&#39;t mind the missing hand so much as long as the rest of her is nice. And having no bush is really a bonus in my opinion :)
As long as there&#39;s no rough stuble that is.

Busyman
12-29-2003, 08:19 PM
Damn can we put this away.
Some things are black and white.

What it comes down to:

1. It&#39;s dumb as shit to post pics on the internet and NOT want them seen ELSEWHERE on the internet.

2. J&#39;Pol is perceived by some as being arrogant and therefore with HIM posting the
pics, it was almost a "last straw" and a confirmation of the arrogance.

3. Those who already share a certain affection for J&#39;Pol are the ones that are defending him and that is understandable. Friends tend to defend friends and make light out of something dark in that defense.

If ya didn&#39;t like him before, you damn sure still don&#39;t
If ya liked him before, you most likely still do

I, since I didn&#39;t care one way or the way other before, now do not like him because of the manner at which it was done.
I don&#39;t subscribe to "Well they put it on the internet so they shouldn&#39;t have problem with J&#39;Pol" crap.
Some folks on here make it seem like because you are naive you should get trashed. What bullshit&#33;&#33;&#33; If WeeMouse posted a credit card number on that forum and J&#39;Pol posted it on this one, wouldn&#39;t that be shitty?

J&#39;Pol was shitty
They were naive

Put this away

It is BLACK AND WHITE

UKMan
12-29-2003, 08:30 PM
Case closed.

Peace
UKMan

AussieSheila
12-29-2003, 11:41 PM
;) God I hate to do this.

UK, J&#39;Pol has nothing to apologise for unless it&#39;s for being a shit and I&#39;m sure he&#39;s happy with the way he is so why would he apologise for that. Any ladies who were offended were a little silly in my opinion. Billy Dean has treated me far worse with no question of an apology being offered, not everybody is as sweet as you. Now the case is closed.

J'Pol
12-29-2003, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by AussieSheila@30 December 2003 - 00:41
;) God I hate to do this.

UK, J&#39;Pol has nothing to apologise for unless it&#39;s for being a shit and I&#39;m sure he&#39;s happy with the way he is so why would he apologise for that. Any ladies who were offended were a little silly in my opinion. Billy Dean has treated me far worse with no question of an apology being offered, not everybody is as sweet as you. Now the case is closed.

I unreservedly apologise for any genuine hurt or offense I may have caused you.

It was not my intent and it appears that some overly heated banter simply got out of hand.

Left to adults the matter would not have come to this.

Once again my apologies if you were at all upset.

Now, my case is closed.

scribblec
12-29-2003, 11:46 PM
he lost and to try and gain some reputation back he starts his bum licking

how plesent <_<

Mr.C :music1:

internet.news
12-29-2003, 11:49 PM
How many times can a case be closed??? :huh:

Surely "case bumped" would be more appropriate :P

TheDave
12-29-2003, 11:52 PM
i thought it was good entertainment. case closed

J'Pol
12-29-2003, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by scribblec@30 December 2003 - 00:46

how plesent <_<

Shh

The adults are finished speaking now, it must be your bed-time.

scribblec
12-29-2003, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+29 December 2003 - 23:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 29 December 2003 - 23:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-scribblec@30 December 2003 - 00:46

how plesent&nbsp; <_<

Mr.C&nbsp; :music1:
Shh

The adults are finished speaking now, it must be your bed-time. [/b][/quote]
lol thats funny

a lonly man who got rejected already tries to turn on me

what the aussie crew make you cry or something?

and now your licking there bums out so they will like you again?

wow isnt that cute :)

thewizeard
12-29-2003, 11:58 PM
scribblec it is bedtime you know. Do your parents ever check what you are doing on your computer?

Lamsey
Scribblec, this rather unpleasant case has been declared closed; that is not a signal for you to continue your vendetta with J&#39;Pol.

J&#39;Pol, I&#39;d also appreciate it if you wouldn&#39;t rise to the flamebait.

Thanks for your cooperation, people :)

scribblec
Originally posted by nigel123@29 December 2003 - 23:58
scribblec it is bedtime you know. Do your parents ever check what you are doing on your computer?
a question

is that any of your business?

Mr.C

bigboab
12-30-2003, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by scribblec@29 December 2003 - 23:46

how plesent <_<

I dont do serious threads now. I just hapened to catch the end of this one. Has Agnes been stood up or something? :rolleyes:

J'Pol
Originally posted by Lamsey@30 December 2003 - 00:58
Scribblec, this rather unpleasant case has been declared closed; that is not a signal for you to continue your vendetta with J&#39;Pol.

J&#39;Pol, I&#39;d also appreciate it if you wouldn&#39;t rise to the flamebait.

Thanks for your cooperation, people :)
Sorry,

I was laughing at him, rather than rising to the bait. However I do see your point.

Pas de problem.

thewizeard
Originally posted by scribblec+29 December 2003 - 23:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (scribblec @ 29 December 2003 - 23:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-nigel123@29 December 2003 - 23:58
a question

is that any of your business?

Mr.C [/b][/quote]
Ah, you should never answer a question with a question..

scribblec
12-30-2003, 12:01 AM
i will say no more

he knows hes been hurt

TRshady
12-30-2003, 12:04 AM
Hey Scribble&#33; ..... leave J&#39;Pol alone, we should confer before starting beef with others. Lets leave it on wax, see ya in the studio wednesday morning, flying withcheese over on friday, our new signing? :D

Dont worry J&#39;Pol, some care bout ya ..... oh (thinks of rap quote) ..... "Coz I aint mad at cha" ...

thewizeard
12-30-2003, 12:05 AM
There are times when I feel the age of membership should be raised to at least 16 years, or perhaps a children&#39;s forum...

scribblec
12-30-2003, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by TRshady@30 December 2003 - 00:04
Hey Scribble&#33; ..... leave J&#39;Pol alone, we should confer before starting beef with others. Lets leave it on wax, see ya in the studio wednesday morning, flying withcheese over on friday, our new signing? :D

Dont worry J&#39;Pol, some care bout ya ..... oh (thinks of rap quote) ..... "Coz I aint mad at cha" ...
ok ok.....

just for u :P

nigel if that happened then i dont think u could of joined this forum dontcha think?

Mr.C :rolleyes:

TRshady
12-30-2003, 12:11 AM
lol, thanks Scribblec .... Its for the best. :)

No need for that comment Nigel :(

AussieSheila
12-30-2003, 12:28 AM
:) Thanks J&#39;Pol, I&#39;ll see the others get the message.

:P @ Bigboab ... so glad you&#39;re staying.

bigboab
12-30-2003, 12:37 AM
Agnes Saturday night JP. :rolleyes:

J'Pol
12-30-2003, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by bigboab@30 December 2003 - 01:37
Agnes Saturday night JP. :rolleyes:
I think Agnes is in the cream puff boab.

bigboab
12-30-2003, 12:53 AM
I dont think so JP. Girls go like that. Just playing hard to get. I have vast experience in this kind of thing with both girls and boys. What the bloody hell am I saying here. I think you know what I mean JP. :lol: :lol: :lol:

J'Pol
12-30-2003, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by bigboab@30 December 2003 - 01:53
I dont think so JP. Girls go like that. Just playing hard to get. I have vast experience in this kind of thing with both girls and boys. What the bloody hell am I saying here. I think you know what I mean JP. :lol:&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :lol:

http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/smilies/badabumdeesh.gif

jetje
12-30-2003, 01:19 AM
well just hope people really think the cas is closed now, i&#39;m closing this one.
Just saying i hate it see all the fuzz about nothing. Why can&#39;t we just let things go. if you disagree with the actions of a fellow member just pm him, or in case you think they gone too far pm a mod. We will see what we can do about stuff...

case closed ;)