PDA

View Full Version : Billy Dean

Turkeyboy
01-13-2004, 06:08 AM
I've had to use my son's username to write this, because I am being blocked. My posts are moderated, and have been for the last two weeks.

I was put on moderation by the actions of IKE, for daring to mention he had no right to tell me what to do outside his section. So he told his buddy, Jetje, who then put me on moderation. Jetje has been on a personal vendetta against me for several months, he censors and cuts my posts for no reason other than to be a prick!

And before someone like Busyman barges in and tells me to PM the mods concerned, I have, to Jetje, IKE, Lamesy and 7thElement. Only Lamesy had the decency to reply, and he was unable to tell me much.

It is becoming increasingly obvious that the members of this board have become a by-product of the real agenda here. We are treated like shit, but we are needed, that way, the money keeps rolling in!

Well I'm out of here, I don't need this shit. The idiots on this board are no problem, I can easily deal with them, but when admin and mods gang up on me, what chance do I stand?

Thanx to all my friends on this board, it's been a pleasure. To Jetje and IKE, fuck you!!

Billy Dean. :(

Mr. Blunt
01-13-2004, 06:12 AM
Bye....

We'll miss you?

Infested Cats
01-13-2004, 06:16 AM
/me shakes fist angryly at sky.

Billy, I think you're a good guy, and have no reason to leave, let alone be moderated. I think you should stick around till we can get things all cleared up.

"If you're not failing every now and again, it's a sign you're not doing anything very innovative."

muchspl2
01-13-2004, 06:20 AM
http://members.cox.net/ot_space/homereatsm.gif

Busyman
01-13-2004, 06:25 AM
Damn Billy I don't know the circumstances but I see you kinda had no other choice but to post that I guess.

I wonder what you did... exactly?

I had a small problem with IKE as well but I PM'd him and he never responded.

But I don't dislike him though because it was a very small problem.

Was it that you made the original problem public?

Oh hell it's research time let's see what's what.

edit: muchpl2 you are a funny dude :lol: :lol:

Busyman
01-13-2004, 06:43 AM
Billy if you read this

You made your "displeasure" with your topic being moved very public.

Leave the little shit alone. Your topic wasn't closed (originally) just moved (to a better suited World I might add).

Keep in mind that Internetworld is new so anything belonging there needs to be there or there is no justification for it. Get logical.

It also seems that &#39;after&#39; you were put on moderation you didn&#39;t chill out and actually turned the blowtorch to the blue flame. <_<

(In the Hypoluxa vs net w++er at that&#33;&#33;)Whoa&#33;&#33;&#33;

Turkeyboy
01-13-2004, 06:53 AM
This was the thread (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=91375) I was moderated for, show me, someone, what I said that others haven&#39;t said worse. After Jetje&#39;s last remark he stuck me on moderation. This was the thread referred to. (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=91374)

@ Busy; I have every right to show my displeasure, that&#39;s what "Free Speech" is all about. BTW, the thread wasn&#39;t moved, and that wasn&#39;t my concern, it was the way someone chose to comment on it. Perhaps more people should read 10 ...

10. Do not Stalk. Do not travel the boards looking for people who you feel are breaking rules so you can tell them off. Do not warn people of the rules when they first arrive - that can be insulting. If someone is being a nuisance on the board, and a moderator is aware of the situation, consider backing off. Goading and provoking troublemakers takes control of the situation away from the moderator and makes their role more difficult.

Billy Dean.

Rip The Jacker
01-13-2004, 07:04 AM
Wait... so you called I.am a "little prick" just because he thought the thread might be better suited for InternetWorld?

Originally posted by Billy_Dean+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>And don&#39;t tell me what to do, you&#39;re not a global mod. :angry: [/b]
So?
<!--QuoteBegin-jetje
The only difference is that they&#39;re just more dedicated to one specific area&#33;&#33;[/quote]
Exactly. <_<

Your warning on this board is the highest I&#39;ve ever seen. You deserved moderation. <_<

P.S. Area Mods can also put members on moderation, disable their posting ability, suspend their account, etc.

@muchspl2
:lol:

james_bond_rulez
01-13-2004, 07:11 AM
:o

Busyman
01-13-2004, 07:14 AM
I gotcha but trust me.......

You were not put on moderation JUST for calling someone a prick.
Think about it. It might have been an overall behavior that led to that and it came to a "head" with the "prick" comment.

There are number of people that get called names.

You&#39;ve got to look at people like Jonno that for the most part doesn&#39;t make any waves, pretty much has a good comment for the masses, and doesn&#39;t buck the status quo. An overall nice guy.
You&#39;ve also got to contribute some meaningful info sometimes.
I&#39;m not saying that you haven&#39;t; I&#39;m just saying that a mod is going to look at more than one thing.

Keep in mind also. If you piss off the wrong person and they are friendly with others (not necessarily mods) the others will generally follow suit. No matter the circumstances you look bad. It&#39;s simple logic.

So getting publicly angry with a mod and then going further.......well you get the jist. Simple logic. ;)

Turkeyboy
01-13-2004, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by Busyman@13 January 2004 - 15:43
It also seems that &#39;after&#39; you were put on moderation you didn&#39;t chill out and actually turned the blowtorch to the blue flame. <_<

This is what you are referring to .. here, (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=91840) and here. (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=91587)

What happens after I was put on moderation is irrelevant, why was I put on for remarks made in the first thread? Why won&#39;t the mods reply to PM&#39;s? Look at this remark from Pol ..

... maybe next time you &#39;need&#39; an explanation from me, you could try a pm. if i have the time i might get round to answering it.
... he might get round to answering it&#33; Well thank you very much, but please don&#39;t put yourself out&#33;

@ Krackhead; fuck you too&#33; Another up himself prick made a mod.

BD.

Rip The Jacker
01-13-2004, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by Turkeyboy@12 January 2004 - 23:16

BD.
Bye. :)

- Nightmare -
01-13-2004, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by Turkeyboy@13 January 2004 - 07:16

BD.

Dude, chill. KrackHead2k is cool. No need to get all worked up. :smilie4:

silent VI
01-13-2004, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by muchspl2@13 January 2004 - 06:20
http://members.cox.net/ot_space/homereatsm.gif
:lol: :lol: :lol: and the drama begins <_<

Turkeyboy
01-13-2004, 07:25 AM
Another point people are missing here, especially the mods.

You get put on moderation here without warning, no explanation is given, no examples, no reply from your PM&#39;s, no length of time given, your posts are held up sometimes for days even tho the mods are notified immediatelly of "post queues". I was gonna say we are treated like kids, but that&#39;s not true, you wouldn&#39;t treat kids like that&#33;

We are all pawns in the multi-million dollar game that is filesharing. Eventually they will be bought out and go legit, and we will be dumped. They don&#39;t give a shit about us any more, we&#39;re just the bait&#33;

BD.

Busyman
01-13-2004, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by Turkeyboy+13 January 2004 - 08:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Turkeyboy @ 13 January 2004 - 08:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@13 January 2004 - 15:43

This is what you are referring to .. here, (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=91840) and here. (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=91587)

What happens after I was put on moderation is irrelevant, why was I put on for remarks made in the first thread? Why won&#39;t the mods reply to PM&#39;s? Look at this remark from Pol ..

... maybe next time you &#39;need&#39; an explanation from me, you could try a pm. if i have the time i might get round to answering it.
... he might get round to answering it&#33; Well thank you very much, but please don&#39;t put yourself out&#33;

BD. [/b][/quote]
Sorry I didn&#39;t know much about the moderation aspect.

I told you as well IKE never responded to me either but I&#39;m not actually angry.

You pretty much know my posts aren&#39;t always the easy listening kind of some others here but be fair...I looked at your posts BEFORE the "prick" comment and THAT wasn&#39;t all there was to it.

And damn man I guess Turkeyboy is gonna get banned for the Krackhead fuck you comment.

And I actually like Krack. &#39;snort&#39;&#39;snort&#39; I mean &#39;puff&#39;&#39;puff&#39; :lol:

AussieSheila
01-13-2004, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by Turkeyboy@13 January 2004 - 16:53

@ Busy; I have every right to show my displeasure, that&#39;s what "Free Speech" is all about. BTW, the thread wasn&#39;t moved, and that wasn&#39;t my concern, it was the way someone chose to comment on it. Perhaps more people should read 10 ...

10. Do not Stalk. Do not travel the boards looking for people who you feel are breaking rules so you can tell them off. Do not warn people of the rules when they first arrive - that can be insulting. If someone is being a nuisance on the board, and a moderator is aware of the situation, consider backing off. Goading and provoking troublemakers takes control of the situation away from the moderator and makes their role more difficult.

Billy Dean.
;) Well, that&#39;s interesting because after saying Billy Dean was my friend one night, Jetje threatened to ban me, not moderate, but ban. He then proceeded, to my great amusement, to follow me around the board looking for trouble. He didn&#39;t find any I&#39;d made but did close a thread that I was the last poster in, that should have been closed at least a day or two earlier.

Damn I wish I could be bothered to read the rules.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Busyman
01-13-2004, 07:33 AM
Ya gotta be kidding me.

Now THAT sounds like conspiracy theory 101. Interesting.

"Were you consorting with him"
"Ahh yes"
"Uh huh (marks down on paper)..Well where are you going?"
"I&#39;m just......"
"Tell me now&#33;&#33;&#33;"
"I&#39;m going to the bathroom ...jeez&#33;&#33;&#33;"
"Well keep the door open...I&#39;ll be right here&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;" :lol: :lol:

Damn I&#39;ve NEVER had a problem with a mod; NEVER. This is weird. :blink:

(except regarding the tinsy one I mentioned earlier which was barely a problem)

- Nightmare -
01-13-2004, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by Busyman@13 January 2004 - 07:33
Ya gotta be kidding me.

Now THAT sounds like conspiracy theory 101. Interesting.

"Were you consorting with him"
"Ahh yes"
"Uh huh (marks down on paper)..Well where are you going?"
"I&#39;m just......"
"Tell me now&#33;&#33;&#33;"
"I&#39;m going to the bathroom ...jeez&#33;&#33;&#33;"
"Well keep the door open&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;" :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

muchspl2
01-13-2004, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE+13 January 2004 - 02:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DrunkeNStylE &#064; 13 January 2004 - 02:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@13 January 2004 - 06:20
[IMG] http://members.cox.net/ot_space/homereatsm.gif[/IMG ]
:lol: :lol: :lol: and the drama begins <_< [/b][/quote]
http://members.cox.net/ot_space/weknowdrama.jpg

Rip The Jacker
01-13-2004, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by Turkeyboy@12 January 2004 - 23:25
They don&#39;t give a shit about us any more, we&#39;re just the bait&#33;
Well Billy_Dean, if you really feel that way, then leave.
It&#39;s as simple as that, if you don&#39;t like the way the mods treat you, remember, you don&#39;t have to be here. ;)

@Busyman
*sniff* *sniff* You do care about me&#33; :P :P :)

kAb
01-13-2004, 07:42 AM
Yes I have to agree with you Billy Dean.

For the year i&#39;ve been with the board, its gone tremendously downhill.

Topics are locked and/or deleted for stupid reasons. Things happen like this to Billy Dean for stupid reasons.

Billy Dean is a very outspoken person, therefore he is banned?

7th has come in here and decided he can change anything and everything, not listening to any feedback from the community.

Without a community, there is no forum.

Just a couple days ago another area mod decided to &#39;point something out&#39;. A member posted a topic about a large forum with over 200,000 users or something. The topic was about large forums. An area moderator proceeded to post a rule, and a higher mod EDITED OUT THE LINK. The higher mod later admitted to making a mistake, but did not edit the link back in.

Why did this happen? Because an area moderator was to busy copying and pasting the rules, and didn&#39;t bother to read the topic. I PM&#39;ed the mod (another dumb rule, the whole forum should know about people questioning the authority) about it and got a 3 sentence reply that he hadn&#39;t done anything wrong. This person I used to respect, now there is little respect of him left in me. If you&#39;re reading this now, here is a quote posted earlier in this thread that I liked:

I&#39;m a little to tired to type more now, but I&#39;m glad i&#39;ve gotten that off my chest, been holding it in for awhile now.

Turkeyboy
01-13-2004, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by KrackHead2k@13 January 2004 - 16:41
Well Billy_Dean, if you really feel that way, then leave.
It&#39;s as simple as that, if you don&#39;t like the way the mods treat you, remember, you don&#39;t have to be here. ;)

Oh, is that right? If I don&#39;t like being picked on by the mods on this board I can leave&#33; That just about sums it up, doesn&#39;t it?

@ KaB, thanx man, a member to remember. :)

BD.

james_bond_rulez
01-13-2004, 07:49 AM
well this board has been going downhill since several months ago.

i was hope to stay on the board for years to come but i guess my days here are numbered too.....

time to move on <_<

Busyman
01-13-2004, 07:53 AM
@kAb - Now I do remember that one and that was weird. I think it was literotica.com.

noname12
01-13-2004, 07:54 AM
anti-semitism is bad... But I sure didnt expect God&#39;s wrath to go through Jetje and his bouncies.

typo on semitism :lol:

AussieSheila
01-13-2004, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by Busyman@13 January 2004 - 17:53
@kAb - Now I do remember that one and that was weird. I think it was literotica.com.
literotica sucks (or is that blows?)

muchspl2
01-13-2004, 07:57 AM
that miffed me that it got edited, just to join the band wagon :gossip:

Busyman
01-13-2004, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by AussieSheila+13 January 2004 - 08:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AussieSheila &#064; 13 January 2004 - 08:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@13 January 2004 - 17:53
literotica sucks (or is that blows?)

:lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
"Did you say suck?"
"I said bl..."
"Did you say blow&#33;&#33;&#33;?"
"I said su...."
"Answer the question&#33;&#33;&#33; Did you say suck or blow? Yes or No?"
"Uh..no"
"No to suck or no to blow?&#33;&#33;&#33;"
"No to blow"
"So you said suck then?&#33;&#33;&#33;
"No I sa..."
"What did you say ..answer?&#33;&#33;&#33;"
"I said fellatio"
"Ahaa you are on moderation&#33;&#33;&#33;" :lol: :lol: :lol:

muchspl2
01-13-2004, 08:11 AM
was it bart that said something along the lines of "that sucks & blows at the same time"

AussieSheila
01-13-2004, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by muchspl2@13 January 2004 - 18:11
was it bart that said something along the lines of "that sucks & blows at the same time"
:wacko: Wouldn&#39;t suck and blow go hand in hand really? :P

@Busyman ... are you qualified and accredited?

:01:

jetje
01-13-2004, 08:37 AM
It&#39;s nice to be a mod on a forum, we do it for the million dollar deal that&#39;s hanging above our heads. Maybe they will pay off in the next 100 years ;)

Billy Dean, 1st you accuse us (and me) but you know shit about it. 1st i didn&#39;t set moderation to you&#33; Btw moderation is not banned... Although you know you got plenty of pm&#39;s from all mods. Your style is very agressive and you don&#39;t hold back the words "fucking" and "prick" are probably fastkeys on your board.
I for one never followed you around the board but as being a mod that&#39;s online a lot, it&#39;s hard not to get into the topics where&#39;s flaming and your not involved. ;) and sometimes i need to interfer yes, that&#39;s why we have mods&#33; i always replied your pmīs in a decent way and took them serious&#33;
I don&#39;t care if you accusations will go any further.. I advice you and everyone else to open up the post from you and read back a few pages Posts from Billy (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?act=Search&nav=au&CODE=show&searchid=28dc6005e3c30f23f80a8317780fd7ce&search_in=posts&result_type=posts). Maybe you think you need to blame the mods but my guess you forget whoīs responsible for the attention you get from the mods (and some members). Itīs you whoīs made the postings... If people like you could control yourself and threaten everyone else with some respect we mods wouldnīt have to interfer so much and would the lounge be a better and more peacefull place.

Billy using your sons account your circumventing moderation, wich is not allowed. Iīm going to set that on moderation too, the normal rule will aply on it. Posts will be displayed as fast as a mod sees them ;) Again if you donīt like this place feel free to leave, itīs your loss not ours as i pm/ed you earlier. I know plenty members will not miss your flaming and attacking people and mods ;)

Yogi
01-13-2004, 08:44 AM
Does anyone else hear that Balamn-Echo??

Yogi

internet.news
01-13-2004, 08:48 AM
@BD - I don&#39;t know much about the politics of this board so wouldn&#39;t know where to begin to comment but you&#39;ve been a good friend to me so hope this all gets sorted out.

bigboab
01-13-2004, 08:54 AM
SG you should be a full time psychic. That is exactly what I was thinking this minute. :)

Goodbye Billy you will be sadly missed by the many members that you haved helped in the background. You told it to the board as it was. Maybe and I only say maybe you stepped outside the rules in doing so. If that is so then we are the losers at your departure.

Good bye Billy I wish you all the best in the future. It is the board as a whole who will lose because of your departure. :(

Yogi
01-13-2004, 08:54 AM
@BD : It&#39;s not worth the fight, man&#33;&#33;

Fighting mods is like crossing a swamp.......

I been banned ages ago for no good reason at all.

Just changed accounts.

A little break from this place now and then is quite healthy i might say, though.....

Yogi

ang3968
01-13-2004, 09:45 AM
well I think you will be missed here BD...

and yes I am a friend and have been for a while before anyone starts the friend line...

but as a friend it doesn&#39;t mean I follow him everywhere and read every post he makes....

I can&#39;t comment on why you are on moderation ....

I think there have been far worse in here, some quite cruel, rude and downright crude comments/members that slip through the net, unfortunately yours haven&#39;t...

re-think about leaving..... stick it out thru the moderation and come back.....

moderation isn&#39;t forever

cowswithguns
01-13-2004, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by ang3968@13 January 2004 - 19:45
I think there have been far worse in here, some quite cruel, rude and downright crude comments/members that slip through the net, unfortunately yours haven&#39;t...

This is the part that I can&#39;t understand. Billy, you have a knack of rubbing people up the wrong way, and for people who don&#39;t appreciate your humour, I can see why this upsets some. Other members have often said far worse things but you seem to get the rough end of the pineapple from the mods all the time.

You have livened up this board with your input and people seem to forget that you have also helped a heap of members in your time on here.

I realise that things have been made extremely difficult for you but I hope you change your mind about leaving.

Honey
01-13-2004, 10:41 AM
I cant see anything that BD has done that is so terrible after reading JetJe&#39;s collection of BD posts? :unsure:

Ive seen much worse going on in here, even mods namecalling. :rolleyes:

Oh and before anyone wants to slam me, YES I call BD friend and have done for a long time. Some of you just never bothered to take the time to know the person he is. <_<

BD... see the moderation stuff through... dont let them beat you, you&#39;re way too good for that. http://mercury.walagata.com/w/honeyaus/smooch/hug.gif

Ella
01-13-2004, 10:52 AM
It&#39;s a goddam facist regime&#33; I thought Lounge was a place where almost anything, within reason, went. But as in real life, those in power have their favourites and pick on those who challenge the status-quo. <_<

And just why is this board heading downhill again?? :rolleyes:

bigboab
01-13-2004, 10:56 AM
It is really a waste of time trying to do anything about it Ella. This board, and all other boards by the way are autocratic. :(

Ella
01-13-2004, 11:00 AM
I agree to an extent, Bob, but your definition points to a board overseen by someone who demands total obedience from other people.

I can name boards where this is not the case.

bigboab
01-13-2004, 11:32 AM
I just meant overall power Ella. I know some boards no not require obedience lke this one. :)

Yogi
01-13-2004, 11:35 AM
I want total obedience&#33;&#33;&#33;

From all the mods&#33;&#33;

Now&#33;&#33;

Yogi

bigboab
01-13-2004, 11:35 AM
Actually Ella, come to think of it, I think I will go to a board where I have a friend as a Mod. If such a boeard exists. :( It apparently gives you more leeway in what you can do. But I have a job to do here first. :lol:

Yogi
01-13-2004, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by bigboab@13 January 2004 - 13:35
Actually Ella, come to think of it, I think I will go to a board where I have a friend as a Mod. If such a boeard exists. :( It apparently gives you more leeway in what you can do. But I have a job to do here first. :lol:
Those boards exist, BB&#33;&#33;

It&#39;s great fun&#33;&#33;

I see those boards as my home.

KLF is my battlefield.

Good to sharpen my swords.......

As a knight in shining armour i take shannon and gallop through the threads,

searching worthy opponents...... :P :lol: :lol:

Like You&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yogs

jetje
01-13-2004, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Honey@13 January 2004 - 11:41
I cant see anything that BD has done that is so terrible after reading JetJe&#39;s collection of BD posts? :unsure:

Ive seen much worse going on in here, even mods namecalling. :rolleyes:

he&#39;s a lot on a rampage course with members he dislikes... Just as he&#39;s now after IKE and me... A lot of his post you need to see in the context of the topics. ;) Fact is i never had a real argue with him, and always replied his pm&#39;s or even pm&#39;ed him to explain things, i even was so friendly to advice him to lay low if needed.. He will probably say i did not but...
My guess Billy had his own agenda... I still don&#39;t understand why he&#39;s hanging around in here. If he really dislikes us that much....
Again read back his posts he talks a lot of this forum going downhill, although he&#39;s responsible of a lot of fights like the recent one with J&#39;Pol... And keeps saying little forums like his own are the place... well why don&#39;t you stay there then &#33;&#33;
If we are that kind of board he&#39;s trying to say it is this specific post was already been moved&#33; We don&#39;t do censoring in here, the only censoring done is when people loose control and attack other people or do namecalling, like our beloved Billy did in this topic title and his 1st post... but well he&#39;s just such a sweet guy ;)

cowswithguns
01-13-2004, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by bigboab@13 January 2004 - 21:35
Those boards do exist BB and they are very friendly :)

Lamsey
01-13-2004, 01:21 PM
It is a shame that Billy is leaving, because in the past he has had a lot to offer - playing Devil&#39;s Advocate in World News, starting the Guess This Picture-type threads, and so on.

However in terms of trolling he is surpassed only by hypoluxa, which is why he has found himself on moderation from time to time. The conspiracy theories are laughable, really, but of course the big bad mods would say that ;)

edited: adism

ang3968
01-13-2004, 01:24 PM
ermmm

what happened to Ozbabes post???

Lamsey
01-13-2004, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by ang3968@13 January 2004 - 12:24
ermmm

what happened to Ozbabes post???
She edited it out and I deleted it for her. I&#39;ve already sent her a PM to that effect.

ang3968
01-13-2004, 01:28 PM
oh good.... thought I was going mad for a minute there and dreaming up posts under other peeps names...

:rolleyes:

Lamsey
01-13-2004, 01:31 PM
No, it&#39;s ok, just part of our ongoing censorship campaign :ph34r: :lol:

ang3968
01-13-2004, 01:35 PM
:lol: :lol:

actually didn&#39;t even think that.... after the day I&#39;ve had I honestly thought I had read something somewhere else and couldn&#39;t figure it out again....

but if ya want to be paranoid about it don&#39;t let me stop ya... :P

ps... please feel free to approach me directly and not thru a third person.... I don&#39;t bite....

Honey
01-13-2004, 01:37 PM
yep ang.. i did post then edit.. and Lamsey did PM to say he&#39;d deleted it...

but the more I think about it the angrier i feel that i should feel the need to have to pull a post to avoid the nastiness that would accompany it purely for pointing out gross untruths...

that&#39;s the really sad part... :(

RGX
01-13-2004, 01:38 PM
On the subject of KLF being a battlefield to "Sharpen your sword"

WTF? What really, honestly is the point? Dont you see that you are becoming part of the problem?

ivy
01-13-2004, 01:41 PM
well, its classic for people to dislike authority. however, if no one was around to uphold order this board would become a place no one but the troublemakers would enjoy. :)

JONNO_CELEBS
01-13-2004, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey@13 January 2004 - 13:21

However in terms of trolling he is surpassed only by hypoluxa, which is why he has found himself on moderation from time to time.

Ok Lamsey I ain&#39;t picking up on you here ok, but there are a lot worse members than Rikk, he maybe a bit of a firecracker at times but he&#39;s never to my knowledge just flamed for the sake of it, to compare him to Hypo is very harsh, I doubt very much that Rikk has had his life threatend.

I don&#39;t see how he gets put on moderation but others who obviously come in purly for a wind up don&#39;t.

Personally I&#39;ve had a couple of rucks with Rikk but he&#39;s like me and once all is said and done he&#39;ll shake your hand and forget it, not many people here that do that, only the likes of JP and Hobbes and a few others are man enough to do that.

@Rikk........dude don&#39;t sweat it, reading thru this thread should show you that you&#39;re liked by a lot of people and should shead some light on what descision you make.
Whatever you decide...........Stay Cool Brah B)

Jonno B)

Honey
01-13-2004, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by ivy@13 January 2004 - 20:41
well, its classic for people to dislike authority. however, if no one was around to uphold order this board would become a place no one but the troublemakers would enjoy. :)
what would you know ivy?.. seriously.. you would do better to stay out of something that you know nothing about... <_<

Lamsey
01-13-2004, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@13 January 2004 - 12:42
Ok Lamsey I ain&#39;t picking up on you here ok, but there are a lot worse members than Rikk, he maybe a bit of a firecracker at times but he&#39;s never to my knowledge just flamed for the sake of it, to compare him to Hypo is very harsh, I doubt very much that Rikk has had his life threatend.

I don&#39;t see how he gets put on moderation but others who obviously come in purly for a wind up don&#39;t.
I&#39;m certainly not implying he&#39;s as bad as hypo, I&#39;m saying that according to the number of incidents in our warn logs, only hypo out of our established members was worse for it.

Any member that only registers to troll or spam generally won&#39;t be noticed by the forum at large because they very quickly get moderated or banned. As such it is only the established members who cause problems that get noticed, which is why the likes of netweiner and hypo have such bad reputations. As a result it&#39;s only the more contentious cases that the people in the forum will notice.

Hope this clears some things up. :)

Yogi
01-13-2004, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by RGX@13 January 2004 - 15:38

WTF? What really, honestly is the point? Dont you see that you are becoming part of the problem?
Brrrrrr...... :blink:

Next time i will warn in advance:

Post meant cynical&#33;&#33; ;)

Duhuh....... :lol:

Yogs :01:

JONNO_CELEBS
01-13-2004, 01:55 PM
Ok I obviously said that wrong then :rolleyes:
Ain&#39;t been up long :lol:

I know what you&#39;re saying and can see your point, what I was trying to say is Rikk brings colour to the board, I know he can get controversial at times but surly thats healthy for the board to have intense debate?
It makes for a good read.

I do understand why he&#39;s picked up on, like you said he&#39;s established here so therefore he&#39;s watched to some extent.
But if he&#39;s now left because of it I think thats sad.

Jonno B)

jetje
01-13-2004, 01:55 PM
Rick Aka billy has had more chances then anyone before on our board, even now he was just set to moderation, but he can&#39;t handle that and circumvent it by using his "sons" account (btw circumventing moderation done not for the 1st time ;) ). Another major offend. Is he more as some other meber? I guess not we just treat him the same as all problem members

just wondering why almost all posters in favor of our beloved Billy also are regulars on billy and ricks forum...

i&#39;ve had enough from this one... why can Rikki be that nice on his own forum and do the f*cking and prick thing in here all the time... just wondering? Coincedence...
I wonder how you guys would act if that little lounge was flooded by nice Billy Jean characters ;) Assume i will start a topic in that forum calling the mods and admins Fuckers. Did you ever wander how long such a topic will stay on that forum, i wonder that too cause our boy Billy aka Rick seems so liberal and against censorship and dictatorship. How fast you would go ban and moderate a member causing trouble and searching for fights? ;) :ghostface:

Well i&#39;m out of this, have fun

ang3968
01-13-2004, 01:56 PM
what it basically boils down to is it only takes one disagreement with a mod for you to be noticed and jumped on for anything slightly out of order.... after all mods are human too... you can&#39;t be totally unbiased, and once one mod has taken a disliking to you it&#39;s fairly obvious the other mods will watch you more closely...

I don&#39;t think BD should leave but that is his choice... I can understand the frustration he would be feeling to be moderated after so long ...

you can&#39;t deny he has helped people on this forum...

and it does take two to argue... BD can&#39;t argue with himself and he can&#39;t always be the one to start them...

but all of this is pretty irrelevant really.... he will either stay or go... the mods will moderate and there will always be someone new popping in to shit-stir and cause problems...

edit for jetje... ahhh... maybe it&#39;s our own conspiracy theory.... ;) ... or maybe it has something to do with the time zone and this is the time we are normally on... :rolleyes:

AussieSheila
01-13-2004, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Ella@13 January 2004 - 21:00
I agree to an extent, Bob, but your definition points to a board overseen by someone who demands total obedience from other people.

Where? Apart from the Cavern. Where the only threads that have ever been moderated are the ones a former supposed friend posted in. :)

Sorry, and Sheringham, where moderation doesn&#39;t seem to be required because everybody there is friendly.

JONNO_CELEBS
01-13-2004, 01:59 PM
@Jetje....Hypo is a member there, and is aloowed to post.

Does that answer your question?
They let more things go there because that is how they are.
And he has&#39;nt started many topics over there for the same reason 7th has&#39;nt here or Baz has&#39;nt at my place.
And it&#39;s a bit besides the point, people are sticking up for him and joining his forum because they have some sort of respect for him.

Hope that clears things up :)

Jonno B)

Celerystalksme
01-13-2004, 02:00 PM
it said fucking mods&#33;&#33;&#33;

where are the mods fucking?? :rolleyes:

actually lets not go there :ph34r:

Laters
Cely :music1:

Lamsey
01-13-2004, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@13 January 2004 - 12:55
I know what you&#39;re saying and can see your point, what I was trying to say is Rikk brings colour to the board, I know he can get controversial at times but surly thats healthy for the board to have intense debate?
It makes for a good read.

I do understand why he&#39;s picked up on, like you said he&#39;s established here so therefore he&#39;s watched to some extent.
But if he&#39;s now left because of it I think thats sad.
I agree wholeheartedly. Moderation is just to catch those who might be problematic; if all he did was troll we&#39;d ban him. Because he has something to offer to the board, he has been given many more chances than others.

Nimdock
01-13-2004, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Celerystalksme@13 January 2004 - 09:00
it said fucking mods&#33;&#33;&#33;

where are the mods fucking?? :rolleyes:

actually lets not go there :ph34r:

Laters
I was hoping to see Ni... errrr.... well, oh nevermind.

jetje
01-13-2004, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@13 January 2004 - 14:59
@Jetje....Hypo is a member there, and is aloowed to post.

Does that answer your question?
They let more things go there because that is how they are.
And he has&#39;nt started many topics over there for the same reason 7th has&#39;nt here or Baz has&#39;nt at my place.
And it&#39;s a bit besides the point, people are sticking up for him and joining his forum because they have some sort of respect for him.

Hope that clears things up :)

Jonno B)
we still allowed billy to post here too ;) but he refuses to simply follow the board rules, and if set to moderation circumvent that.
If that&#39;s clearing things up 2. B)

4th gen
01-13-2004, 02:06 PM
as you probably remember, Billy, i think you&#39;re a trolling pr1ck, so i&#39;m not too bothered if you get banned :)

ang3968
01-13-2004, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by AussieSheila+13 January 2004 - 23:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AussieSheila @ 13 January 2004 - 23:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ella@13 January 2004 - 21:00

Where? Apart from the Cavern. Where the only threads that have ever been moderated are the ones a former supposed friend posted in. :)

Sorry, and Sheringham, where moderation doesn&#39;t seem to be required because everybody there is friendly. [/b][/quote]
c&#39;mon shelia... you know there is stuff all moderation at the club too....
:)

AussieSheila
01-13-2004, 02:14 PM
Why don&#39;t you ask Hobbes about that.

Actually why dont you ask me? I was taken off admin because my friends thought I &#39;might&#39; trash the board. Moderation before any indication of trouble? Heavy handed I think.

RGX
01-13-2004, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by SensualGardening+13 January 2004 - 13:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SensualGardening @ 13 January 2004 - 13:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RGX@13 January 2004 - 15:38

Brrrrrr...... :blink:

Next time i will warn in advance:

Post meant cynical&#33;&#33; ;)

Duhuh....... :lol:

Yogs :01: [/b][/quote]
lmao, sorry, brains a bit frosty this morning :lol:

7thElement
01-13-2004, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by kAb@13 January 2004 - 07:42
7th has come in here and decided he can change anything and everything, not listening to any feedback from the community.
Sad to see that people see it this way, but it seems like it is just a mod / admin hunting right now.

Many things have changed that&#39;s a fact but 90 % of them were decided by VB / Paul and the mod team. (New design / new smilies / new areas / new mods and much more)

My position here is to make sure that our board is working, to tweak settings, add new areas and to be available if it comes to mod questions.

I don&#39;t deal with member issues at all since that&#39;s a mod job and because I don&#39;t know you unlike our mods. If you people have a problem with a mod they can contact me but i will ignore PM&#39;s if members call our team "assholes, fuckers, idiots" and many other names. It just makes no sense to reply in such a case.

If there is an issue members can PM me but keep in mind that I only deal with issues if I see that members want to solve problems and not if they just want to attack back.

I could name 100 examples and all of them are solved. Doesn&#39;t matter if it was muchspl who asked for help or [SPAM] who had a question. I am there for the community if there are problems.

Sometimes it is hard to do my job because people don&#39;t understand what an administrator is. I am not a dictator and I cannot solve member issues as I don&#39;t know you well.

If I would take everything serious then be sure that this board would not longer exist.

You don&#39;t believe me ?

I can name a few examples

"7th is the asshole for closing large posts"

We had discussions about closing topics once 1000 posts are reached and people got mad at me because they didn&#39;t care about the community but they cared about their topic. Sure it is bad if a good topic get&#39;s closed but there is always a reason. In this case it was a topic which was "always on top" meaning 100&#39;s of users did browse it and cause heavy server load.

Why does it cause load ? Invite 100 people and create a 700 MB text file. Now ask all people to open this text file with an editor (I wonder if any editor can handle it at all anyway lol). Now ask all 100 to read, add, remove text and to save it again. Then ask all 100 to open the file again and close it again and open it again.... etc

You will see how "easy" it is to deal with huge databases ;) A server can handle it within a few seconds but a normal computer will run into big troubles. Everytime a member clicks a huge post ALL posts are loaded into the RAM before you see any posts (even if you only see 20 posts per page) - That&#39;s how it works.

"7th is the asshole for not allowing direct download links"

I got a few PM&#39;s one day telling me that Guitar-Slinger is really a bad mod because he is hunting a member for posting direct download links / torrent files.

The problem here is that we cannot accept any torrent files - it doesn&#39;t matter if legal or illegal because we cannot check this (or do you really think our mods can download all posted files and check their content and if they are not sure contact the host and ask: Is it a legal file ?)

This case was closed after I checked the download source and asked to link to their official website to download instead to link files directly. (it was a radio station which had a public FTP). But guys common we cannot check it everytime because this board is big and it is impossible to check every single case.

I have no problems to be the "ass" around here but my work is to keep the board up and to help if there are problems (if the mods can&#39;t handle it)

If you take a close look you will notice that it is an endless story. People come, post, get mad, post they leave (and then hide as anonymous members) and then come back. On the other side people expect me to help them..

This board is not our life and if somebody wants to leave so be it. There is no need to make up a big story "I leave now because this board sucks" - That&#39;s just crying and hoping that people will say: "Please stay.. you are my friend"

People come and go and that&#39;s what makes a community interesting (as internet.news would say). We are working hard to deal with all issues but sometimes it doesn&#39;t work out because we cannot solve private issues here. If you dislike somebody ignore him / her and just don&#39;t reply. There is no need for "I leave because member XY sucks". Get over it or leave and find a better place.

I cannot care about every single member. I have to care about the community as a whole and i cannot give single users more rights than others because we are all a part of this community and we all have the same rights.

Marc

JONNO_CELEBS
01-13-2004, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by AussieSheila@13 January 2004 - 13:57

Sorry, and Sheringham, where moderation doesn&#39;t seem to be required because everybody there is friendly.
This is true, and it&#39;s nice to keep it that way :)
Very boring being a mod tho :lol:

@Jetje........I&#39;m afraid to say very few people actually follow the rules here, I think what should be done is a "Real" set of rules made that WILL NOT be broken under any circumstances, we do seem to have one rule for one and one for another.

2 examples

1= Lamsey said Rikk has been given more chances than others.
I was told a while back that I only got away with certain things cos I&#39;m "Popular" (not my words)

This is&#39;nt right, everyone should be equal, I don&#39;t want special treatment, if I do something wrong I&#39;ll stand up and take my punishment (as long as it&#39;s from Nikki ;) ) sorry)

I mean here I sit publicly argueing with a mod, thats against the rules is&#39;nt it?

And the second example I forgot what it was :( DoH&#33; :(

But you get the idea :)

Jonno B)

Edit: A large post has been made by 7th on the last page, please read back :)
And from that...

"7th is the asshole for closing large posts"

After the big arguement I had on the board and in private I looked into this in more depth and he is right, it does cause large scripts and slows the workings of the board down.

I will now have my slice of humble pie :ph34r:

ang3968
01-13-2004, 02:18 PM
what... no smilies Shelia????

I said stuff all moderation not no moderation....

and more to the point Ella&#39;s first comment was about total obedience..... and we sure as hell don&#39;t get or want that on the forum... :lol:

and if I recall that incident had something to do with this forum too didn&#39;t it??

whoa..... taken off admin???.... if I recall you asked to be taken off shelia... don&#39;t twist it around please

Riddler
01-13-2004, 02:28 PM
Um...can&#39;t we all just get alo... :o ...... * Ridds ducks the tomatos and bricks , runs for cover &#33; *
:P

Howdy folks &#33; :D

4th gen
01-13-2004, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@13 January 2004 - 13:17
1= Lamsey said Rikk has been given more chances than others.
I was told a while back that I only got away with certain things cos I&#39;m "Popular" (not my words)

This is&#39;nt right, everyone should be equal, I don&#39;t want special treatment, if I do something wrong I&#39;ll stand up and take my punishment (as long as it&#39;s from Nikki ;) ) sorry)
yeah, i totally agree with you Jonno

i was accused of being given special treatment because i might have &#39;been friends with an admin&#39;

i&#39;d say i&#39;m &#39;friends&#39; with only one mod on this forum, Lamsey, and i would expect no special treatment because of this. I&#39;ve pm&#39;d him before saying this and i&#39;ve also pm&#39;d another mod (jejte or [B][O][T] possibly) and told them the same thing.

jetje
01-13-2004, 02:32 PM
@Jonno, well that&#39;s not entirely the truth about what you said about Lamsey only allowed you to be here because your popular.
I hope that people that are not pissed (cause then a debate has no use) finally can see we mods and admins really tolerate a lot, but there are some boundries.
Before we act up to a member we watch a members profile, his activities on the forum and how he fits in the community, what he posted and what he have done before.. etc....
that&#39;s why someone that is completely knew coming in and f*cking up big time can count on an immediate moderation/ban. People that are longer in here and just had a "bad&#39; day get more chances... like you did that time and like some others like Hypo, Killa and Billy had... but there&#39;s an end to everything... don&#39;t forget we mods do this completely voluntarily too and it&#39;s not nice if we&#39;re only needed to police in here all the time, i rather have time to read fun and nice posts too instead of firefighting, moving threads answering pm&#39;s and being accused of being unfair a liar and a fucking mod, prick twat or whatever Billy calls me.
just too close this one, he&#39;s just lying about what i did to him, but hey that&#39;s just me the mod saying... :( fact that i&#39;m a member for more then a year doesn&#39;t count. I knew this place long before people like billy visitted and i can assure you that some of them left because of the Billy&#39;s that, as i said before have fastkeys for the words fuckers, pricks, assholes .. B)

JONNO_CELEBS
01-13-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by ang3968@13 January 2004 - 14:18

whoa..... taken off admin???.... if I recall you asked to be taken off shelia... don&#39;t twist it around please
Awww no no no, please don&#39;t my girls fight :(

pweaseeeeeeee :(

@Gen.......oh I never thought about me being friends with a mod, it was&#39;nt Nikki that told me I get away with more, she mods me the same as everyone, it has no effect on our relationship, I expect her to, it&#39;s her job here :)

Jonno B)

Edit: @Jetje......Just for the record, you mentioned Lamsey not me, and the day I got a warning I was&#39;nt pissed off, I posted a naked pic of myself , which got quite a reaction :lol:
And I realise what all you guys do is voluntary, you give up your time to do it, but I&#39;m afraid you can&#39;t complain because it&#39;s your choice, just like those who work on the complaints dept for businesses.
Yes you have just as much right to have fun but you also have chosen to Moderate a very large comunity and that is a major task with the amount of members and posts flying in every minute.
I respect what you guys do, but you have to realise that you do thing from your own opinion, therefore people will dissagree at certain things.
Thats the way it is.

LovePotion nr. 9
01-13-2004, 02:38 PM
Just heard i was needed.

So her you go, all you lovely people&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

http://www.lfsneb.org/cards/hugs.gifhttp://www.cardhost.net/cardi/hugs.gif
Lp9

AussieSheila
01-13-2004, 02:38 PM
Waiting for a reply to my pm ang.

clocker
01-13-2004, 02:39 PM
My goodness.

I used to think that I was pretty active on this board, but lately these intimations of conspiracies and cabals, titanic power struggles and unforgivable slights makes me think that, in fact, I&#39;m completely oblivious.
In the past 10 or so months, I&#39;ve been contacted by a Mod exactly once ( Bender, I think) and that minor contratemps was handled civilly and without rancor.

I thought I&#39;d roused my fair share of rabble, but apparently not.

Either my radar is woefully inadequate or teapot tempests have somehow risen to the level of life and death.

I recently noticed that the majority of my posts are now in HardwareWorld, perhaps the tsunamis of Machiavellian intrigue just don&#39;t wash up that high.

Oh well.
Farewell, Billy.

internet.news
01-13-2004, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by LovePotion nr. 9@13 January 2004 - 13:38
Just heard i was needed.

So her you go, all you lovely people&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

http://www.lfsneb.org/cards/hugs.gif

Lp9
I agree - group hug everyone..c&#39;mon :wub: (I know there is a hug smilie but anything to avoid using :ph34r: that :ph34r: )

ang3968
01-13-2004, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+14 January 2004 - 00:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 14 January 2004 - 00:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ang3968@13 January 2004 - 14:18

Awww no no no, please don&#39;t my girls fight :(

pweaseeeeeeee :(

Jonno B)

[/b][/quote]
not fighting Jonno.... :D ... I said please....

Shelia... answered ya matee.... :)

Nimdock
01-13-2004, 02:43 PM
Ok, that cow is just freaky.

internet.news
01-13-2004, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Nimdock@13 January 2004 - 13:43
I agree - just seen that edit - put me off the whole group hug idea :(

LovePotion nr. 9
01-13-2004, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by samsamsamsam+13 January 2004 - 14:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam @ 13 January 2004 - 14:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nimdock@13 January 2004 - 13:43
I agree - just seen that edit - put me off the whole group hug idea :( [/b][/quote]
I fixed it.

Wouldn&#39;t like to offend anyone&#33;&#33;&#33;

Just spreading some lovepotion, that&#39;s all i&#39;m at..........

Lp9

Honey
01-13-2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Riddler@13 January 2004 - 21:28
Um...can&#39;t we all just get alo... :o ...... * Ridds ducks the tomatos and bricks , runs for cover &#33; *

Howdy folks &#33; :D
hiya Ridds... *hugs* :)

Riddler
01-13-2004, 03:01 PM
:D Thanks Hon....I knew I could count on you to find me in here &#33; ;) * hugsback *

Yogi
01-13-2004, 03:10 PM
Pointing at Ridd&#39;s Bullseye:

http://thepluginsite.com/products/photogalaxy/contactsheets4/bricks.jpg
http://www.luckytomatoes.com/tomatoes.jpg

You had it coming......

You had it coming......

Yogi :P

Riddler
01-13-2004, 03:12 PM
:lol: :lol: :P Hiya SG &#33; :D

Yogi
01-13-2004, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Riddler@13 January 2004 - 17:12
:lol: :lol: :P Hiya SG &#33; :D
Hi Ridds&#33;&#33;

Thought you would appreciate the choice in bricks&tomatoes....... :lol:

Glad you didn&#39;t duck for rotten eggs........ :huh:

Yogs

Lamsey
01-13-2004, 03:29 PM
Hoy Riddler, where is the latest gauntlet? We&#39;ve been waiting&#33;

http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/smilies/pelt.gif

Snee
01-13-2004, 03:58 PM
I was going to post something in BD&#39;s defense, but i&#39;m still annoyed about the Fatbastard-thing.

However, the board&#39;ll lose some of its fire if he goes, I guess.

Cheese
01-13-2004, 04:02 PM
Sorry, to say but I feel the lounge has been a friendlier place recently without him and his various aliases. :(

Spider_dude
01-13-2004, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Withcheese@13 January 2004 - 16:02
Sorry, to say but I feel the lounge has been a friendlier place recently without him and his various aliases. :(
i agree. one less troll is never a bad thing.

BawA
01-13-2004, 04:42 PM
I remember "balam" one of MOD&#39;s alsaw Quited becuz of "Jetje" and his soulseek partners, i think there is some problem with Jetje :unsure: :ph34r:

Nimdock
01-13-2004, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@13 January 2004 - 11:42
I remember "balam" one of MOD&#39;s alsaw Quited becuz of "Jetje" and his soulseek partners, i think there is some problem with Jetje :unsure: :ph34r:
<_<

Ok, now that&#39;s just bull...

Lamsey
01-13-2004, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@13 January 2004 - 15:42
Balamm quit for a number of reasons, the main one being that he disagreed with the rest of the mod team over moderation methods.

Askjeevesbot
01-13-2004, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Turkeyboy@13 January 2004 - 06:08
I&#39;ve had to use my son&#39;s username to write this, because I am being blocked. My posts are moderated, and have been for the last two weeks.

I was put on moderation by the actions of IKE, for daring to mention he had no right to tell me what to do outside his section. So he told his buddy, Jetje, who then put me on moderation. Jetje has been on a personal vendetta against me for several months, he censors and cuts my posts for no reason other than to be a prick&#33;

And before someone like Busyman barges in and tells me to PM the mods concerned, I have, to Jetje, IKE, Lamesy and 7thElement. Only Lamesy had the decency to reply, and he was unable to tell me much.

It is becoming increasingly obvious that the members of this board have become a by-product of the real agenda here. We are treated like shit, but we are needed, that way, the money keeps rolling in&#33;

Well I&#39;m out of here, I don&#39;t need this shit. The idiots on this board are no problem, I can easily deal with them, but when admin and mods gang up on me, what chance do I stand?

Thanx to all my friends on this board, it&#39;s been a pleasure. To Jetje and IKE, fuck you&#33;&#33;

Billy Dean. :(
I agree with you jetje seems to be the biggest pain in the butt on this board im getting sick of him too :angry:

Askjeevesbot
01-13-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Turkeyboy@13 January 2004 - 07:25
Another point people are missing here, especially the mods.

You get put on moderation here without warning, no explanation is given, no examples, no reply from your PM&#39;s, no length of time given, your posts are held up sometimes for days even tho the mods are notified immediatelly of "post queues". I was gonna say we are treated like kids, but that&#39;s not true, you wouldn&#39;t treat kids like that&#33;

We are all pawns in the multi-million dollar game that is filesharing. Eventually they will be bought out and go legit, and we will be dumped. They don&#39;t give a shit about us any more, we&#39;re just the bait&#33;

BD.
when i was moderated by balamm well put under moderation by him he told me why and for how long mabe he disagrees with the rest of the mods on the way to moderate because he is the only one with senceable methods :huh:

Lamsey
01-13-2004, 04:59 PM
LMAO - I just noticed this:

It is becoming increasingly obvious that the members of this board have become a by-product of the real agenda here. We are treated like shit, but we are needed, that way, the money keeps rolling in&#33;

- in that case, I&#39;ll have 6 months&#39; back pay, 7th, please :P

RapFan - if you&#39;re going to attack someone openly, at least have the decency to do it with your own username.

Askjeevesbot
01-13-2004, 05:01 PM
hey i mean in my sig it said rapfan until it disappeared and i basically told everyone who i am so i see no problem becides others have used other usernames why can&#39;t i i told everyone i am useing tis usernae from now on

Spider_dude
01-13-2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey@13 January 2004 - 16:59
LMAO - I just noticed this:

- in that case, I&#39;ll have 6 months&#39; back pay, 7th, please :P

RapFan - if you&#39;re going to attack someone openly, at least have the decency to do it with your own username.
i was thinking the same thing, its a cowards way to hide behind another username.

Askjeevesbot
01-13-2004, 05:03 PM
oh brother is everybody dumb

Lamsey
01-13-2004, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Askjeevesbot@13 January 2004 - 16:01
hey i mean in my sig it said rapfan until it disappeared and i basically told everyone who i am so i see no problem becides others have used other usernames why can&#39;t i i told everyone i am useing tis usernae from now on
Not everybody knows. I only know it was you because I had to edit the oversized "rapfan" image from your signature, and I was only sure because I have access to IP tools.

And other people have not been using their alter-egos to attck people, at least, not to my knowledge. That kind of thing isn&#39;t allowed. It&#39;s even one of the things that Billy Dean was moderated for.

Pete Waterman
01-13-2004, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey+13 January 2004 - 17:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 13 January 2004 - 17:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Askjeevesbot@13 January 2004 - 16:01
Not everybody knows. I only know it was you because I had to edit the oversized "rapfan" image from your signature, and I was only sure because I have access to IP tools.

And other people have not been using their alter-egos to attck people, at least, not to my knowledge. That kind of thing isn&#39;t allowed. It&#39;s even one of the things that Billy Dean was moderated for. [/b][/quote]
what do you know anyway? :P

Askjeevesbot
01-13-2004, 05:08 PM
i don&#39;t get what you are tellimg me here i mean im doing with just about everyone else does at the board but when i do suddenly its a problem go figure <_<

BawA
01-13-2004, 05:10 PM
lamsey no matter wat but every one knows "we r losing major Users" :helpsmile:
so we better not to lose more. when pual was there everything was under control and MOD&#39;s didnt have that much power now cuz "7th" is new and dont care much or u can say busy in making forum, MOD do wat they wish :ph34r:

Lamsey
01-13-2004, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Askjeevesbot@13 January 2004 - 16:08
i don&#39;t get what you are tellimg me here i mean im doing with just about everyone else does at the board but when i do suddenly its a problem go figure&nbsp; <_<
Nobody else is using their alternative account to attack someone. If they are then we want to know about it. It&#39;s not allowed. We are not making special cases of anyone.

bawa: that&#39;s complete drivel. Users come and go all the time, normally they come back, sometimes in with a different guise ;)

7thElement is taking care of VB&#39;s side of the administration, not Paul&#39;s (Error403 does that mainly) and if anything he is even more involved with the team than VB was because VB often didn&#39;t have enough time. Saying that 7th doesn&#39;t care about the community is laughable at best.

Pete Waterman
01-13-2004, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey+13 January 2004 - 17:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 13 January 2004 - 17:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Askjeevesbot@13 January 2004 - 16:08
i don&#39;t get what you are tellimg me here i mean im doing with just about everyone else does at the board but when i do suddenly its a problem go figure&nbsp; <_<
Nobody else is using their alternative account to attack someone. If they are then we want to know about it. It&#39;s not allowed. We are not making special cases of anyone. [/b][/quote]
oi monobrow stop it. :blink:

Askjeevesbot
01-13-2004, 05:13 PM
wow still doesn&#39;t get it as you can see have many posts on this account and i haven&#39;t used rapfan in weeks how i the going on another username to attack someone please explain this someone :blink:

Snee
01-13-2004, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Pete Waterman+13 January 2004 - 18:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pete Waterman @ 13 January 2004 - 18:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Lamsey@13 January 2004 - 17:11
<!--QuoteBegin-Askjeevesbot@13 January 2004 - 16:08
i don&#39;t get what you are tellimg me here i mean im doing with just about everyone else does at the board but when i do suddenly its a problem go figure <_<
Nobody else is using their alternative account to attack someone. If they are then we want to know about it. It&#39;s not allowed. We are not making special cases of anyone.
oi monobrow stop it. :blink: [/b][/quote]
tihi

Pete Waterman
01-13-2004, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Askjeevesbot@13 January 2004 - 17:13
wow still doesn&#39;t get it as you can see have many posts on this account and i haven&#39;t used rapfan in weeks how i the going on another username to attack someone please explain this someone :blink:
i believe you attacked jetje in your post.

Aaron_T
01-13-2004, 05:15 PM
i personally think the MODS do a great job around here, theres one impaticular MOD i have a problem with he knows who he is and we share mutual hate.

Askjeevesbot
01-13-2004, 05:15 PM
but ok so how is that useing an alternitive username to do it like i have said many times this is the one i have been useing for a while and i plan to keep useing it

Lamsey
01-13-2004, 05:17 PM
Spider: enough, point proved already :P

rapfan: you are using a secondary account. Most people know you as rapfan, therefore that is your primary account. The mod team is happy for someone to have a second account for illuminati&#39;s sugested game, as long as they do not cause trouble with that account. You are causing trouble by openly attacking a member here, a mod no less. If you want to do that then use your first account.

Aaron_T
01-13-2004, 05:18 PM
im sorry rapfan aka ask***bot but using another username is really quite stupid can you tell me the point?

Askjeevesbot
01-13-2004, 05:19 PM
again this is my account doesn&#39;t matter if im attacking or just haveing fun look at ad adster and beyond lol becides i put for my member title that im rapfan just for you ;)

Aaron_T
01-13-2004, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Askjeevesbot@13 January 2004 - 16:19
again this is my account doesn&#39;t matter if im attacking or just haveing fun look at ad adster and beyond lol becides i put for my member title that im rapfan just for you ;)
better not do that on my forum, well you dont really come on anyway :lol:

Lamsey
01-13-2004, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Askjeevesbot@13 January 2004 - 16:19
again this is my account doesn&#39;t matter if im attacking or just haveing fun
That is not for you to decide.

It is standard form for secondary accounts to be disabled if their user starts fucking around with them. We&#39;re not going to make a special case of you.

Marius24
01-13-2004, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Azzz@13 January 2004 - 16:18
im sorry rapfan aka ask***bot but using another username is really quite stupid can you tell me the point?
i found that askjeeves bot funny. along with googlebot ungooglebot and yahoobot, i dont think having more that one name is a problem aslong as people know who you are which we did. Is it against the rules to have more then one name? Even if it is good fun? :huh:

Lamsey
01-13-2004, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Marius24@13 January 2004 - 16:23
Is it against the rules to have more then one name? Even if it is good fun? :huh:
Not at all, it is fun and it adds to the forum. However, causing trouble using an alias is not and has never been allowed.

Askjeevesbot
01-13-2004, 05:25 PM
:lol: you just go block it have fun talk about abuseing rules haha :rolleyes: wow i didn&#39;t know this forum had so many stupid rules wow im gonna go look at them and have a good laugh oh yes and im not fucking around with it im stateing my opinion oh yes i forgot the mods can do whatever they please if they don&#39;t like what a person posts they can go ahead and block the person delete the account and whatever no wonder why so many big members are leaveing this place is no fun anymore

Lamsey
01-13-2004, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Askjeevesbot@13 January 2004 - 16:25
:lol: you just go block it have fun talk about abuseing rules haha :rolleyes: wow i didn&#39;t know this forum had so many stupid rules wow im gonna go look at them and have a good laugh oh yes and im not fucking around with it im staeing my opinion oh yes i forgot the mods can do whatever they please if they don&#39;t like what a person posts they can go anhead and block the person delete the account and whatever bo wonder why so many big members are leaveing this place is no fun anymore
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Askjeevesbot
01-13-2004, 05:29 PM
yep funny and true at the same time

Lamsey
01-13-2004, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Askjeevesbot@13 January 2004 - 16:29
yep funny and true at the same time
Funny - yes, but not in the way you intend.

True - somehow I think not, young sir.

Askjeevesbot
01-13-2004, 05:31 PM
oh yea im so young :rolleyes:

Aaron_T
01-13-2004, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey+13 January 2004 - 16:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 13 January 2004 - 16:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Askjeevesbot@13 January 2004 - 16:19

It is standard form for secondary accounts to be disabled if their user starts fucking around with them. We&#39;re not going to make a special case of you. [/b][/quote]
moderators shouldnt swear it makes the rest of us feel unstable <_<

Askjeevesbot
01-13-2004, 05:36 PM
ah mods can do whatever they want they are basically above the law

Lamsey
01-13-2004, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Azzz+13 January 2004 - 16:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Azzz @ 13 January 2004 - 16:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Lamsey@13 January 2004 - 16:22
<!--QuoteBegin-Askjeevesbot@13 January 2004 - 16:19

It is standard form for secondary accounts to be disabled if their user starts fucking around with them. We&#39;re not going to make a special case of you.
moderators shouldnt swear it makes the rest of us feel unstable <_< [/b][/quote]
Apologies. Once a Glaswegian, always a Glaswegian.

Rapfan: quit the whining already, it is making you sound like a little child. I&#39;m not trying to insult you there, I&#39;m offering an honest opinion.

Aaron_T
01-13-2004, 05:42 PM
no seriously some members on here are probably young like 13 or old like 60 im sure they wouldnt appreciate that type of language from the people who are supposed to be moderating the board.

sometimes i think the moderators should read the rules.

not having a pop at you lamsey

Aaron_T
01-13-2004, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey+13 January 2004 - 16:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 13 January 2004 - 16:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Azzz@13 January 2004 - 16:35

Originally posted by Lamsey@13 January 2004 - 16:22
<!--QuoteBegin-Askjeevesbot@13 January 2004 - 16:19

moderators shouldnt swear it makes the rest of us feel unstable <_<
Apologies. Once a Glaswegian, always a Glaswegian.

Rapfan: quit the whining already, it is making you sound like a little child. I&#39;m not trying to insult you there, I&#39;m offering an honest opinion. [/b][/quote]
i know wot you mean im a geordie the same thing really, but seriously my last post im gonna stick wit

Spider_dude
01-13-2004, 05:43 PM
just a wee notice, mods are also members, and until that changes they can express themselves in the same fashion as other members would.

Aaron_T
01-13-2004, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Spider_dude@13 January 2004 - 16:43
just a wee notice, mods are also members, and until that changes they can express themselves in the same fashion as other members would.
yeh but everyone still looks to the MODS a superiors in some way or other, i personally dont have a problem with any rule, language or action (being a geordie lad) but others may.

Lamsey
01-13-2004, 05:53 PM
Azzz - you are right, if we breach the rules then it sets a bad example. I&#39;m certainly none too pleased that I swore and have set myself on moderation.

Joking aside, if you do ever see a mod post something iffy, then drop them a friendly PM to say so :)

Aaron_T
01-13-2004, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey@13 January 2004 - 16:53
Azzz - you are right, if we breach the rules then it sets a bad example. I&#39;m certainly none too pleased that I swore and have set myself on moderation.

Joking aside, if you do ever see a mod post something iffy, then drop them a friendly PM to say so :)
im no goody-goody but that point just occured to me, well done setting yourself on moderation :lol: :lol: imagine that :lol:

ivy
01-13-2004, 05:56 PM
i agree, 7th. :)

and the fact that i dont know all of you from years ago shouldnt matter in a situation like this. someone could come on here tomorrow and the same thing could happen and does&#33; so, ill state my opinion just like everyone else. :)

Benno

Askjeevesbot go figure not everyone knows you&#39;re rapfan

I dont really read every of your posts and therefore its a bit strange if someone who has joined not even a week ago, starts accusing mods of being responsible for a loss of members

wow still doesn&#39;t get it as you can see have many posts on this account and i haven&#39;t used rapfan in weeks how i the going on another username to attack someone please explain this someone

look above

Snee
Are you in charge of moderating you then, Lamsey?

Aaron_T
01-13-2004, 05:59 PM
i think i would make a good MOD you know, hint hint j/k :lol:

Lamsey
01-13-2004, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Azzz@13 January 2004 - 16:59
i think i would make a good MOD you know, hint hint j/k :lol:
Sorry, but it has to be said:

http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/moderator.jpg

Aaron_T
01-13-2004, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey+13 January 2004 - 17:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 13 January 2004 - 17:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Azzz@13 January 2004 - 16:59
i think i would make a good MOD you know, hint hint j/k&nbsp; :lol:

http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/moderator.jpg [/b][/quote]
do you want my number or................ :lol:

J'Pol
01-13-2004, 06:28 PM
There seems to be a misapprehension here.

This forum is not the lounge, most people care not one jot about the lounge. It is a large place with many areas.

It is a community of people who discuss file sharing, using many p2p progs, hardware, software, music, movies, games, books and goodness knows what else.

People (good members or not) leaving the lounge has the same effect as removing a handful of water from a bucket. You don&#39;t notice the difference. The forum doesn&#39;t even notice that people are gone, other than others who frequent the lounge.

Most of these other forums of which people speak are simply lounges with sub sections. I do not say that is a bad thing, it is merely my perception, it is not comparing like with like.

This forum is huge and sustained because it serves a purpose for a lot of people (who recommend it to others). It is not just a chat room, serving no useful purpose in and of itself. Like I often say - to each their own.

Marius24
01-13-2004, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey+13 January 2004 - 17:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 13 January 2004 - 17:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Azzz@13 January 2004 - 16:59

http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/moderator.jpg [/b][/quote]
doesnt that image need to be updated http://filesharingtalk.com :P

Snee
01-13-2004, 06:30 PM
The old URL still works.

Lamsey
01-13-2004, 06:31 PM
Oh hush, Marius.

(I&#39;m not that good with PSP :ph34r: )

J&#39;Pol - good point, well presented.

Nimdock
01-13-2004, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@13 January 2004 - 13:28
There seems to be a misapprehension here.

This forum is not the lounge, most people care not one jot about the lounge. It is a large place withe many areas.

It is a community of people who discuss file sharing, using many p2p progs, hardware, software, music, movies, games, books and goodness knows what else.

People (good members or not) leaving the lounge has the same effect as removing a handful of water from a bucket. You don&#39;t notice the difference. The forum doesn&#39;t even notice that people are gone, other than others who frequent the lounge.

Most of these other forums of which people speak are simply lounges with sub sections. I do not say that is a bad thing, it is merely my perception, it is not comparing like with like.

This forum is huge and sustained because it serves a purpose for a lot of people (who recommend it to others). It is not just a chat room, serving no useful purpose in and of itself. Like I often say - to each their own.
I couldn&#39;t agree more.

Illuminati
01-13-2004, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Marius24+13 January 2004 - 19:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Marius24 @ 13 January 2004 - 19:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Lamsey@13 January 2004 - 17:00
<!--QuoteBegin-Azzz@13 January 2004 - 16:59

http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/moderator.jpg
doesnt that image need to be updated http://filesharingtalk.com :P [/b][/quote]
I&#39;ve been meaning to update it for a while now :)

Only thing is that I can&#39;t find the full BankGothic font family anywhere :huh:

Well - Anywhere where it&#39;s free :lol:

J'Pol
01-13-2004, 06:39 PM
Oh and a radio station, sorry I forgot that.

Benno
01-13-2004, 06:51 PM
So true J&#39;Pol

not the radio station your previous post :D

Rat Faced
01-13-2004, 09:56 PM
I feel i have to comment on this thread...

I like Billy, although he may not feel that way.

However, everyone has a warning level, thats adjusted by the MODs when they see problems...sometimes this means that a reletively minor offence can result in Moderation, and others just a PM.

Im pointing this out as one of the main reasons that Billy&#39;s warning is so high was due to one of these minor altercations.

He and another member had a minor flame war a few month back, and BOTH the warning levels were adjusted...however due to his warning level being higher than the other persons, I put BD on moderation for a few days.

That would have finished the matter when it was over, however Billy opened a new account to circumvent the moderation....which of course got closed and increased his warning level again, and the length of the moderation.

This is a never ending circle sometimes. If Billy had just sucked it in that once, his warning level would be much lower now...however as its so high, then the likelyhood is so much more likely that he will be moderated for altercations.

Billy has the highest warning level on the board...not just because of his posts, but for the way he tries to get around the moderation and then attacks.

To a lot of people this appears unfair, and to an extent i agree... Some real trolls and spammers appear to get away with more, due to the fact they take their punishment, with no arguements, then start aain a few weeks later. We all know who these people are, so i wont mention names ;)

However, the only way to Moderate a board this large is to stick by your guns. There are in fact very few members that get talked about in Team Chat. We list those put on Moderation, and if we are thinking about a Ban, then we discuss it.

Sometimes, thankfully rarely, we will ask others to keep an eye on someone....however we are not here to play Big Brother.

We have guidelines and rules...and individual Mods interpret these their own ways. If its important enough, we may debate a way of interpreting something or a rule change.. eg If one of the Team believes that it needs clearing up.

I have pointed out the above for one major reason.

People appear to think that the rule about PMing a MOD or Admin if they are unhappy about something one of us has done is just "Lipservice"...its not.

As i said...the above was a minor altercation. I did it off my own bat. If Billy had PMed Admin or another MOD, then we would have talked about it in Team Chat. Its quite possible that the Team would have decided that Moderation (even only 3 days, which it started out as) was Over The Top. Hell; i might have decided that off my own bat if it had been brought up in there. .....

Unfortunately it escalated, and as i mentioned before...the warning level is now so high that anything will set off Moderation :(

I now feel responsible for Billy&#39;s dilema to some extent, however as said earlier...if he&#39;d only followed the rules then, or sucked it in instead of breaking the rules again...he wouldnt be in this situation now.

I hope you dont leave Billy, the place will be much too quite without you ;)

We agree on some things and strongly disagree on others....but playing Devils Advocate as you do often...is playing with fire, as you well know :P

Off Topic:

Calling JJ names like earlier in the thread is way out of line.

JJ is probably one of the most Laid Back Mods on the team, however he is on a lot, and so people see his work more than other MODs.

I hope nothing i wrote above offends anyone, and i hope i have explained some things in a way it can be understood...however i&#39;m tired,... just felt i had to say something. :(

scribblec
01-13-2004, 10:09 PM
:01: hes leaving

celebrate :01:

and i dont give a flying fuck if u hate me for saying this :D

GCNaddict
01-13-2004, 11:39 PM
well now that i kno the whole story: i think its time for billy to LEAVE

J'Pol
01-13-2004, 11:44 PM
I think it was Oscar Wilde who quipped, stopping smoking is easy, I have done it hundreds of times.

Then again maybe it wasn&#39;t.

Aaron_T
01-13-2004, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Rat Faced@13 January 2004 - 20:56
I feel i have to comment on this thread...

I like Billy, although he may not feel that way.

However, everyone has a warning level, thats adjusted by the MODs when they see problems...sometimes this means that a reletively minor offence can result in Moderation, and others just a PM.

Im pointing this out as one of the main reasons that Billy&#39;s warning is so high was due to one of these minor altercations.

He and another member had a minor flame war a few month back, and BOTH the warning levels were adjusted...however due to his warning level being higher than the other persons, I put BD on moderation for a few days.

That would have finished the matter when it was over, however Billy opened a new account to circumvent the moderation....which of course got closed and increased his warning level again, and the length of the moderation.

This is a never ending circle sometimes. If Billy had just sucked it in that once, his warning level would be much lower now...however as its so high, then the likelyhood is so much more likely that he will be moderated for altercations.

Billy has the highest warning level on the board...not just because of his posts, but for the way he tries to get around the moderation and then attacks.

To a lot of people this appears unfair, and to an extent i agree... Some real trolls and spammers appear to get away with more, due to the fact they take their punishment, with no arguements, then start aain a few weeks later. We all know who these people are, so i wont mention names ;)

However, the only way to Moderate a board this large is to stick by your guns. There are in fact very few members that get talked about in Team Chat. We list those put on Moderation, and if we are thinking about a Ban, then we discuss it.

Sometimes, thankfully rarely, we will ask others to keep an eye on someone....however we are not here to play Big Brother.

We have guidelines and rules...and individual Mods interpret these their own ways. If its important enough, we may debate a way of interpreting something or a rule change.. eg If one of the Team believes that it needs clearing up.

I have pointed out the above for one major reason.

People appear to think that the rule about PMing a MOD or Admin if they are unhappy about something one of us has done is just "Lipservice"...its not.

As i said...the above was a minor altercation. I did it off my own bat. If Billy had PMed Admin or another MOD, then we would have talked about it in Team Chat. Its quite possible that the Team would have decided that Moderation (even only 3 days, which it started out as) was Over The Top. Hell; i might have decided that off my own bat if it had been brought up in there. .....

Unfortunately it escalated, and as i mentioned before...the warning level is now so high that anything will set off Moderation :(

I now feel responsible for Billy&#39;s dilema to some extent, however as said earlier...if he&#39;d only followed the rules then, or sucked it in instead of breaking the rules again...he wouldnt be in this situation now.

I hope you dont leave Billy, the place will be much too quite without you ;)

We agree on some things and strongly disagree on others....but playing Devils Advocate as you do often...is playing with fire, as you well know :P

Off Topic:

Calling JJ names like earlier in the thread is way out of line.

JJ is probably one of the most Laid Back Mods on the team, however he is on a lot, and so people see his work more than other MODs.

I hope nothing i wrote above offends anyone, and i hope i have explained some things in a way it can be understood...however i&#39;m tired,... just felt i had to say something. :(
i just cant believe a geordie can write something so fluent :lol: :lol: :lol:

i know ;)

Rip The Jacker
01-14-2004, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by Azzz@13 January 2004 - 09:15
i personally think the MODS do a great job around here, theres one impaticular MOD i have a problem with he knows who he is and we share mutual hate.
Azzz, though I&#39;m not sure, I think the mod your referring to is me. I remember that little arguement we had in Gameworld. I just wanted to let you know, that I meant no harm. I have no problem with you, infact you sound like a great guy. I do not hate you, or anyone else on this board. I don&#39;t have any problem with you, and if you were at anytime offended, I apologize.

Why not bury the hatchet, and lets start all over again... :)

hobbes
01-14-2004, 04:08 AM
A reply to BD from 9/11/2003

Billy, you have an interesting posting style. You either lash out or you discuss (as with ilw). Lashing out only detracts from the board, discussion allows people to appreciate different perspectives. If someone pisses you off, take the high road and ignore it. Just address the issues. I lead by example, as you well know considering you wished many more 9/11&#39;s upon me.

Billy does not tolerate criticism well, he cannot take the high road and will always reply with venom. Having a terrible temper, I understand this instinct, but I am a recovering "temperholic" and I actively work to control myself.

His temper and I think his indignation that children have the ability to control his destiny here get his anger piqued beyond control.

This accounts for the recurrent problems.

I have had my fits and I will have more, but when I discuss them with the Mods I really corral my anger, take the high road and be as civil as possible. It works, although I did call one a "pixel Nazi", which I thought was funny, he did not.

Anyway, Billy, you know I speak honestly, you need to control your temper and act like the intelligent, secure man that you should be or else this recurrent problem with, um err, recur.

noname12
01-14-2004, 04:15 AM
I believe he should cut his anti-religion rubbish and is obvious his anti-semitic comments are rather towards jews.

But meh, w00t w00t, not mah problem.

Busyman
01-14-2004, 04:17 AM
Oddly enough I only got into a &#39;scuffle&#39; with Billy once.

I remember calling him "Hill Billie Dean". And kept calling him that.
Soon others in the thread were calling him that too. It was hilarious. :lol: :lol:

He didn&#39;t even flame me. I was sooo disappointed. <_<

brotherdoobie
01-14-2004, 04:33 AM
http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/dragonsmoke.gif
Anyone care to join me for a time-out?

Peace brotherdoobie

AussieSheila
01-14-2004, 05:12 AM
:) Yes brotherdoobie, I will.

B)

Honey
01-14-2004, 05:15 AM
I first met BD in another forum nearly 12 months ago and i can honestly say i have never had any kind of disagreement with him. I don&#39;t think a lot of people understand his brand of humour at all, which is really unfortunate because he is actually quite hilarious to watch. Sure he sometimes says things which may be a little offcolour but try to look behind the words and see where they are coming from instead of just flying off the handle? :)

As to Mods, maybe a suggestion for you all... you have mods from all parts of the Northern Hemisphere, perhaps you should look to having one from this side of the planet too. Geographics do play a part whether or not we like to think so. Our brand of humour appears to be somewhat different too and we seem to "rub" a lot of people up the wrong way without meaning any offence in the first place. :huh:

Perhaps having someone from the Southern Hemisphere who is more in touch with issues and the different way that we seem to "do" things may go a long way towards healthier relations right across the board? :unsure:

Just an idea... :)

hi bro doobie... lovely to see you&#33;.. :)

brotherdoobie
01-14-2004, 05:34 AM
Originally posted by AussieSheila@14 January 2004 - 00:12
:) Yes brotherdoobie, I will.

B)
:) ..........I knew I could count on you.

Hello Honey :)

Peace brotherdoobie

infamousalbo101
01-14-2004, 05:34 AM
Tsk tsk tsk You all should be like me B)

noname12
01-14-2004, 05:38 AM
Yeah get mods from all over the world, but theres a universal language... every one understands it and thats when your being offended, joke or not.

Meh, I couldnt careless what "BD" does, but maybe he should learn to hold his tongue in matters that are above his head, such as religion and maybe he should give the whole politics a drop.

Its very plane to me on how his attitude changed towards me when I decided to put up the star of david in my avatar, and he does have an unbelievable talent of holding grudges alot longer then most people.

Give it a rest already, if you want back in say sorry rather then causing further offence and more trouble.

And finally stop trying to become the martyr of this whole new "cencorship" fad every ones caught up with, alot of people are saying and doing things which are rather disturbing but they stick within the limits. <_<

infamousalbo101
01-14-2004, 05:42 AM
Originally posted by noname12@14 January 2004 - 01:38
Yeah get mods from all over the world, but theres a universal language... every one understands it and thats when your being offended, joke or not.

Meh, I couldnt careless what "BD" does, but maybe he should learn to hold his tongue in matters that are above his head, such as religion and maybe he should give the whole politics a drop.

Its very plane to me on how his attitude changed towards me when I decided to put up the star of david in my avatar, and he does have an unbelievable talent of holding grudges alot longer then most people.

Give it a rest already, if you want back in say sorry rather then causing further offence and more trouble.

And finally stop trying to become the martyr of this whole new "cencorship" fad every ones caught up with, alot of people are saying and doing things which are rather disturbing but they stick within the limits. <_<
My point exactly Just make a joke out of whatever people say to you

eg.(flamer)-You have a small dick

(you)- Yes my boyfreind told me the same thing

You wont be the one to get in trouble the other person will

Thats why everybosy should be like me

noname12
01-14-2004, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by infamousalbo101@14 January 2004 - 05:42

You have a small tool and a boyfriend?? :o

That explains ALOT of things.

infamousalbo101
01-14-2004, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by noname12+14 January 2004 - 01:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (noname12 @ 14 January 2004 - 01:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-infamousalbo101@14 January 2004 - 05:42

&nbsp; &nbsp; (you)- Yes my boyfreind told me the same thing

That explains ALOT of things. [/b][/quote]
Are you looking :wub: :inlove: :lips:

noname12
01-14-2004, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by infamousalbo101+14 January 2004 - 05:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (infamousalbo101 @ 14 January 2004 - 05:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by noname12@14 January 2004 - 01:44
<!--QuoteBegin-infamousalbo101@14 January 2004 - 05:42

:P [/b][/quote]

kurt maybe interested.

I only go for sheep....

Did I say sheep? I ment ladies. :ph34r:

infamousalbo101
01-14-2004, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by noname12+14 January 2004 - 01:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (noname12 @ 14 January 2004 - 01:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by infamousalbo101@14 January 2004 - 05:47

Originally posted by noname12@14 January 2004 - 01:44
<!--QuoteBegin-infamousalbo101@14 January 2004 - 05:42

&nbsp; &nbsp; (you)- Yes my boyfreind told me the same thing

kurt maybe interested.

I only go for sheep....

Did I say sheep? I ment ladies. :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
:phone:

Honey
01-14-2004, 05:59 AM
Originally posted by noname12@14 January 2004 - 12:38

noname.. of course you are entitled to your opinion, that&#39;s just it.. its YOUR opinion and we don&#39;t all have to think the same way you do..

I honestly don&#39;t care if you are black, white, brown, yellow or brindle... what religion you follow, your sexual preferences, your marital status... nothing.. :huh: I can only respond to you on a "human" level and hopefully try to pick a path that doesn&#39;t offend you, but I can&#39;t guarantee that because I&#39;m not you. :)

You say you dont care what BD says, but then say maybe he should "learn to hold his tongue"... isn&#39;t that a contradiction? :unsure:

If you don&#39;t care then anything he says shouldn&#39;t upset you, should it? :rolleyes:

Im confused... (maybe that&#39;s a cultural thing though?.. :blink: )

noname12
01-14-2004, 06:05 AM
Yeah, I dont care, but others will, and religion is a subject that alot of people will get offended by not just little old me, I&#39;m not the only one who has a book here.

He should learn to hold his tongue in the matter of religion it is beyond him, he can question it for eductation but from most of his words he looks to get the opposite of education, just a good ol flame war.

I stand by my words he should hold his tongue in that which does not concern him, he doesnt like religion? so he should STFU or argue it in a civilised manner.

Again I say, I don&#39;t really care what he does or says, wonder full thing the internet is, ignore who you want and all, and to be honest even if I did care, there are mods around here, they know the rules, when a person gets out of hand they&#39;ll deal with it and when they do it should be the end of story.

But alas, some people love to act the martyr especially when it seems he can get some of his fans from other places to speak for him :lol:

brotherdoobie
01-14-2004, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by Honey+14 January 2004 - 00:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Honey @ 14 January 2004 - 00:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-noname12@14 January 2004 - 12:38

And finally stop trying to become the martyr of this whole new "cencorship" fad every ones caught up with, alot of people are saying and doing things which are rather disturbing but they stick within the limits.&nbsp; <_<
noname.. of course you are entitled to your opinion, that&#39;s just it.. its YOUR opinion and we don&#39;t all have to think the same way you do..

I honestly don&#39;t care if you are black, white, brown, yellow or brindle... what religion you follow, your sexual preferences, your marital status... nothing.. :huh: I can only respond to you on a "human" level and hopefully try to pick a path that doesn&#39;t offend you, but I can&#39;t guarantee that because I&#39;m not you. :)

You say you dont care what BD says, but then say maybe he should "learn to hold his tongue"... isn&#39;t that a contradiction? :unsure:

If you don&#39;t care then anything he says shouldn&#39;t upset you, should it? :rolleyes:

Im confused... (maybe that&#39;s a cultural thing though?.. :blink: )

:) [/b][/quote]
Like Honey is saying..........It&#39;s just black words on a white screen.

Peace brotherdoobie

noname12
01-14-2004, 06:12 AM
in times like this its just best to say phekk&#33; with a capitol PH :)

Honey
01-14-2004, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by noname12@14 January 2004 - 13:05
Yeah, I dont care, but others will, and religion is a subject that alot of people will get offended by not just little old me, I&#39;m not the only one who has a book here.

He should learn to hold his tongue in the matter of religion it is beyond him, he can question it for eductation but from most of his words he looks to get the opposite of education, just a good ol flame war.

I stand by my words he should hold his tongue in that which does not concern him, he doesnt like religion? so he should STFU or argue it in a civilised manner.

Again I say, I don&#39;t really care what he does or says, wonder full thing the internet is, ignore who you want and all, and to be honest even if I did care, there are mods around here, they know the rules, when a person gets out of hand they&#39;ll deal with it and when they do it should be the end of story.

But alas, some people love to act the martyr especially when it seems he can get some of his fans from other places to speak for him :lol:
BD would be quite happy to speak for himself... if he was allowed to noname&#33;.. :D

and for someone who doesn&#39;t care .. methinks you protesteth too much.. :)

you seem to be the one who has a a problem with your religion?.. come on out and be proud of who you are.... just don&#39;t expect anyone not of a like mind to agree with everything you say... :blink:

isnt that what freedom of speech is all about really?... :)

btw... i belong to the Church of England... and im a Christian too&#33;.. :)

(hmmm ... BD&#39;s never attacked me for that either.. ) :o

noname12
01-14-2004, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by Honey+14 January 2004 - 06:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Honey @ 14 January 2004 - 06:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-noname12@14 January 2004 - 13:05

But alas, some people love to act the martyr especially when it seems he can get some of his fans from other places to speak for him&nbsp; :lol:
BD would be quite happy to speak for himself... if he was allowed to noname&#33;.. :D

and for someone who doesn&#39;t care .. methinks you protesteth too much.. :)

you seem to be the one who has a a problem with your religion?.. come on out and be proud of who you are.... just don&#39;t expect anyone not of a like mind to agree with everything you say... :blink:

isnt that what freedom of speech is all about really?... :)

btw... i belong to the Church of England... and im a Christian too&#33;.. :)

(hmmm ... BD&#39;s never attacked me for that either.. ) :o [/b][/quote]
:lol: Thing is, he didnt attack my religion, it was other religions and the way he did it which was offencive.

Freedom of speech only counts if it is held in a context that would not insight hatred, most of his posts towards christianity where posted with extreme hatred and the only aim was not to educate but to provoce certain members of that particular faith.

Me and BD&#39;s love affair started very recently, and was ended very soon when I decided not to play his games.

I will protest, because its freedom of speech :lol: and I am not offended but find it irritating how he is in the wring and tries to act like the ultimate internet martyr.

He was put on moderation big whoop, try&#39;s to act like he&#39;s banned when he wasnt. makes a big fuss and then claims a big "FU I&#39;m leaving" bull.

We all know he&#39;ll probably slip back in after he reads all this and feels back to his old self.

I share n00bla&#39;s views. :lol:

Church of england? and your friends, more evidence that all he does is look to cause problems. :lol:

Meh, the guy has problems, he should spend more time speaking with some tree huggers and learn to stop being a martyr all the time.

Honey
01-14-2004, 06:40 AM
Church of england? and your friends, more evidence that all he does is look to cause problems.&nbsp;

The only think i can think of here is that you didnt understand that BD doesnt attack people because of their religion... :blink:

The winds of hatred are very easy to fan, noname, but very hard to slow once in motion...

Smile more, love often... it helps... :D

oh btw.. I am a member here in my own right too, i didn&#39;t come here because of BD anymore than he comes to places I chat... we&#39;re individuals you see&#33;.. :)

noname12
01-14-2004, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by Honey@14 January 2004 - 06:40

Church of england? and your friends, more evidence that all he does is look to cause problems.

The only think i can think of here is that you didnt understand that BD doesnt attack people because of their religion... :blink:

The winds of hatred are very easy to fan, noname, but very hard to slow once in motion...

Smile more, love often... it helps... :D

oh btw.. I am a member here in my own right too, i didn&#39;t come here because of BD anymore than he comes to places I chat... we&#39;re individuals you see&#33;.. :)
:lol: Individual or not, you&#39;d stick up wth him regardless of what, the guy is in the wrong, hes made a mess of things, he did attack religion just to attack a member (although the guy seems to have a problem with god, maybe BD didnt get enough hugs or something)

I dont hate any one on the internet, but if they do things that would generally annoy me or any of my kind in real life then I will treat them with the ammount of respect they deserve which in his case.... well its obvious :lol:

PS
Dun try to turn the tables, its obvious :lol:

PSS
Galong Ga Gyal, stop wastin I an Iya&#39;s time. <_<

Honey
01-14-2004, 07:11 AM
pssst.. its called mateship noname&#33;.. :rolleyes:

but if i thought BD was wrong... i&#39;d tell him... and well... i don&#39;t&#33; :P

errrm.. is time wasting in the rulebook too? :lol:

j2k4
01-14-2004, 07:12 AM
I came to like Billy quite a bit after a supremely rocky start; we both got woofed at by the mods.

In any case, at some point Billy&#39;s attitude toward me did a 180 (I never found out why), and we got along pretty well, exchanging PMs. etc.

I was, however, always a bit baffled at his tendency toward the mercurial; he would choose people off for reasons I could not discern.

I&#39;ll miss him if he doesn&#39;t return.

noname12
01-14-2004, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by Honey@14 January 2004 - 07:11
pssst.. its called mateship noname&#33;.. :rolleyes:

but if i thought BD was wrong... i&#39;d tell him... and well... i don&#39;t&#33; :P

errrm.. is time wasting in the rulebook too? :lol:
Nope waisting time isnt in a rule book, but pointless arguements over pointless people is wasting time in my rule book, I have better things to do such as spam the board or molest a cat or something.

so in short Galong Ga Gyal, go bissy bissy else were.

jetje
01-14-2004, 07:38 AM
just for the record, if Billy wishes he still could post. He&#39;s never been banned. he was just moderated ith his Billy Dean account, as now is the account he ussed to start this topic with ;)

noname12
01-14-2004, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by jetje@14 January 2004 - 07:38
just for the record, if Billy wishes he still could post. He&#39;s never been banned. he was just moderated ith his Billy Dean account, as now is the account he ussed to start this topic with ;)
wheres muchspl and his "pwned" pic when I need him.

Billy_Dean
01-14-2004, 07:56 AM
Well, if I can post this l&#39;ll try and answer some of the points.

No-name, as usual, listens and reads what he wants, and ignores that which he doesn&#39;t agree with. He also carries a picture in his sig that is highly inflammetary, and one that is designed to offend. It is a depiction of Greater Israel, and shows all the land the right wing of the Israeli government coverts, from Egypt to Iraq. As l said, this is highly offensive. When I questioned it, he refused to answer. Debate isn&#39;t his strong point. He then accuses me of anti-semetism, a euphemism for not agreeing with a jew, him&#33;

@ Jetje. You have PM&#39;d me with a warning exactly nought times. You have followed me around, and stated so. You cut one of my posts to Adster, a humourous one, then cut his reply, also humourous, then claimed l&#39;d started a flame war. This all began with you when I criticised the way threads were being shut with a smart-arse reply and no reason. You took offence, because you were mentioned the most, not just by me, but l started the thread, so l was guilty.

Originally posted by Jetje
Again read back his posts he talks a lot of this forum going downhill, although he&#39;s responsible of a lot of fights like the recent one with J&#39;Pol... And keeps saying little forums like his own are the place...
Two wrong statements there, just an example of how you single me out&#33; And to blame me for the recent spat with JP is well over the top, and you&#39;re a mod&#33; Puleeese&#33; Did you give me moderation points for that too?

@ Lamesy. I have no beef with you, tho l&#39;ve disagreed with you often. You have always answered PM&#39;s and posts, and have always been fair. One thing tho, you say I got points for a large sig? When? My sig has never been oversize.

@ Rat Faced. I like you too. Interesting what you said ... l have such a high level, that anything puts me on moderation. So l carry it around for ever then? Is that fair?

@ All you who have defended me, thanx. Even Hobbes, who has always had a knack for insulting me in the nicest possible way, whilst remaining friends. We are friends, aren&#39;t we?

@ Those who told me to fuck off. Who gives a shit what people like you think, get a life.

----------------------------------------------------

It seems to me that the problem here lies with the way moderation is meted out.
No warning is given beforehand, even when you are getting close.
You are not told you are on moderation, it just happens.
You are not told what you are on for, or how long it will last.
If certain mods put you on, you will not even get a reply to your PM.

Why are we not informed by PM that we have erred?
Why can it not be done in the post concerned?
Why are we not informed of the reason and the length?
Why don&#39;t you implement the warning system on this board?

To make me out to be the Big Bad Wolf of this board is ridiculous. There are many posters, Scribblec for example, who does nothing but flame spam and insult people, ever since she joined the board. And 3rd gen knob, another one who is allowed to say what he likes to people, and often does, even in this thread, who&#39;s watching him?

The truth is, l&#39;ve been picked on, still am. No-one has offered a single example of anything l have said or done wrong to merit the treatment l have received, except RF, and l didn&#39;t agree with that. l could say "Put up or shut up", but you make the rules eh?

BD.

muchspl2
01-14-2004, 09:22 AM
got a few :(
http://members.cox.net/xcuse/ownedgunshot.gif

http://www.aineias.com/owned.gif

EDITED:
sorry didn&#39;t want to offend anyone personal :(

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
01-14-2004, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by muchspl2@14 January 2004 - 04:22

:o That looks like my DOG&#33; :o

Dude&#33; :angry:

Edit:

2 oversize images removed...not offensive or anything, just BIG

Evil Gemini
01-14-2004, 09:31 AM

:D :D

I downloaded the video of that a while ago, its funny shit&#33;&#33;

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
01-14-2004, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Evil Gemini@14 January 2004 - 04:31

:D :D

I downloaded the video of that a while ago, its funny shit&#33;&#33;

Yeah.That is funny.There is another one also.

Nimdock
01-14-2004, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+14 January 2004 - 04:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN &#064; 14 January 2004 - 04:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@14 January 2004 - 04:22
image removed [/b][/quote]
FC, why did you put yor dog in a microwave?

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
01-14-2004, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Nimdock+14 January 2004 - 04:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nimdock &#064; 14 January 2004 - 04:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@14 January 2004 - 04:26
<!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@14 January 2004 - 04:22
image removed

:lol: Is that not fucked up.It really looks like her. :lol:

james_bond_rulez
01-14-2004, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Nimdock+14 January 2004 - 00:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nimdock &#064; 14 January 2004 - 00:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@14 January 2004 - 04:26
<!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@14 January 2004 - 04:22
image removed

maybe he&#39;s hungry....

chalice
01-14-2004, 10:25 AM
I&#39;ve always liked Billy Dean. I can also understand why others do not. Let&#39;s face it, Bill, you&#39;re about as subtle as a kick in the testicles. Yet that is your style and I respect that. Others do not respect it because it swiftly descends to peurile snipes which negate the essense of the original discussion. I think that&#39;s a great pity because you are so much more effective on the rare occasions on which you allow yourself some poise.

How many of us have gotten embroiled in a slanging match over politics or form over a bar-table? That is what it is to lock horns with Billy. It begins almost politely but you&#39;re ducking pint glasses by the end of it.

Personally, I think this forum needs him (even if I do find those multiple account antics nauseating).

Bill, you did the crime, ya bum, now do the time. There&#39;ll be a pint here for ya on the other side of it.

DWk
01-14-2004, 10:43 AM
I don&#39;t feel like going through 7 pages (well that would be what? 15 for you?) so can someone tell me what actually happened to BD?

Honey
01-14-2004, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by noname12+14 January 2004 - 14:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (noname12 @ 14 January 2004 - 14:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Honey@14 January 2004 - 07:11
pssst.. its called mateship noname&#33;..&nbsp; :rolleyes:

but if i thought BD was wrong... i&#39;d tell him... and well... i don&#39;t&#33;&nbsp; :P

errrm.. is time wasting in the rulebook too?&nbsp; &nbsp; :lol:
Nope waisting time isnt in a rule book, but pointless arguements over pointless people is wasting time in my rule book, I have better things to do such as spam the board or molest a cat or something.

so in short Galong Ga Gyal, go bissy bissy else were. [/b][/quote]
so we resort to name calling noname?..

how childish&#33; :rolleyes:

BawA
01-14-2004, 11:32 AM
No-name, as usual, listens and reads what he wants, and ignores that which he doesn&#39;t agree with. He also carries a picture in his sig that is highly inflammetary, and one that is designed to offend. It is a depiction of Greater Israel, and shows all the land the right wing of the Israeli government coverts, from Egypt to Iraq. As l said, this is highly offensive. When I questioned it, he refused to answer. Debate isn&#39;t his strong point. He then accuses me of anti-semetism, a euphemism for not agreeing with a jew, him&#33;

:angry:
I Agree With u BD

JONNO_CELEBS
01-14-2004, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by noname12@14 January 2004 - 06:46
hes made a mess of things, he did attack religion just to attack a member (although the guy seems to have a problem with god, maybe BD didnt get enough hugs or something)

And you&#39;ve never done that have you <_<

Never insulted anyone or thrown serious acusaitions at anyone have you.
Never flamed, never threatend, never said or done anything contraversial.

You are all these things ever time you post&#33;

You have no right to make a judgement on anyone til you learn respect for others, take your communist shit and piss off&#33;

Sad little boy

Jonno B)

jetje
01-14-2004, 12:28 PM
@Billy
You talk about things you don&#39;t know (for sure) and take them for granted.
Again i never followed you around&#33; If that is just your pathetic idea well, fine by me&#33; Your problem. For me your not that important, as a mod i follow everything and everyone...
I deleted exactly 1 post from you (the one you mentioned with ad) And i did that because you were provoking Ad there and he reacted. It may look funny to you but it wasn&#39;t funny. The sentiment in the lounge was pretty bad then already (you were arguing with j&#39;pol and some others like scriblec already. And there was more going on then where you had nothing to do with. Therefor i thought it was better to delete those posts, pm-ing of that day (btw look at the nice, friendly way you responded the 2nd time... It&#39;s a bit your normal style when you disagree with someone ;)

Originally posted by jetje+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jetje)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>

Originally posted by billy_Dean+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (billy_Dean)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Have you deleted one or more of my posts?
BD&nbsp;

the post where you invited Ad to reply nasty yes i deleted that (and ads nasty reply to it).
Billy please just try posting for once without attacking or insulting other members.
Just think one second before posting re read your post, you yourself must see then they need to react. We mods will and shall not tolerate that.. There is way to much fight over nothing topics at the moment.
It fucks up a lot of nice topics, i know it&#39;s not only you. But your in them a lot. Please keep out, i saw you already had severall warnings about stuff... Don&#39;t know if the mods can keep up with you always being in the twilight zone So for our peace and yours, pretty please...... [/b]

next pm and reply, same day same topic...

<!--QuoteBegin-jetje@

<!--QuoteBegin-billy_Dean

Are you fucking serious?&nbsp; I pointed out that he was the person who talked most about his posts, and said they must be important to him&#33;&nbsp; I wasn&#39;t having a go at him for fuck sake&#33;&nbsp;

Is this what it&#39;s coming to now? Well I&#39;m just about fucking out of here&#33;&nbsp; If I&#39;m gonna get like that cut there&#39;s absolutely no fucking point coming in here any more, fuck it&#33;&#33;

Shit&#33;
you asked me a question and i replied, pretty serious, yes&#33; was also giving you a friendly advice to keep you out of trouble in a, i thought, very nice way. Your post was flaimbait and he responded... if we don&#39;t try to keep that out of some topics there will be no room for an ongoing topic anymore, so yes i was serious&#33;
If you can/will not post without attacking/flaiming or insulting someone i have no problem with you leavin&#39; It&#39;s your loss... not mine...[/quote] [/b][/quote]

well just some pm&#39;s we had that day Billy... is this why you&#39;re attacking me now?
what was so bad in the way i treated you there? Well Billy... oh you probably gonna say these wren&#39;t an exact sample of the pm&#39;s but hey, i&#39;m the liar here he.
You wanna trial me and the mods and not discuss your own acts ;)

btw, i&#39;m doubting if i ever did edit a single post from you&#33; Also I didn&#39;t set moderation on you&#33; What you seem to think. (btw i agree with that action, and everything you do now proves the mod who set it did a great thing).

First get your facts straight before you start attacking me and some of the other mods.... oh and all the other things,.... ah forget it... your such a special angel <_<

DWk
01-14-2004, 12:30 PM
I know what mods feel like. Keep it up&#33; B)

Celerystalksme
01-14-2004, 01:04 PM
Ok i read thru most of this...it took me a while...

and all i can say is stop the fucking bitching...*sorry it might be a mixture of other things going on aswell*...but this is getting beyond a joke...no wonder so many people have stopped coming in here...this board just seems like mods vs members...and its fucking pathetic....i remember just a few months ago *besides one exception*...the majority of mods and members got along so great...now its everyone for themselevs...or little groups going around on witch hunts...this board is turning into one big joke...and i dont see anyone laughing...so it aint fucking funny...actually i lost my carefactor in all this rambling...do what the fuck you have to...all of this is just another pointless argument that will go nowhere because no one wins arguments over the net...they just turn into flamewars...

Laters

sharedholder
01-14-2004, 01:31 PM
I didn&#39;t read all the replies on this topic but i readed something and my reply is this: I get really bored of all those fights and i&#39;m bored to see the people leaving this forum .Maybe is the time for the admins and mods to start ask himselfs what&#39;s wrong with the filesharingtalk.com. Those things if i remeber, never happend when the Kazaa Lite was still alive and this board too.A lot of people begin to leave this forum and i will leave it too if the administration don&#39;t do something about the problems between mods & members.Start to do something before is too late . :( Btw, i wroted this (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=73377&hl=) long time ago , when this forum was Klboard but now i think i will edit because the things are changed for in bad for us. <_<

Honey
01-14-2004, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by sharedholder@14 January 2004 - 20:31
I didn&#39;t read all the replies on this topic but i readed something and my reply is this: I get really bored of all those fights and i&#39;m bored to see the people leaving this forum .Maybe is the time for the admins and mods to start ask himselfs what&#39;s wrong with the filesharingtalk.com. Those things if i remeber, never happend when the Kazaa Lite was still alive and this board too.A lot of people begin to leave this forum and i will leave it too if the administration don&#39;t do something about the problems between mods & members.Start to do something before is too late . :( Btw, i wroted this (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=73377&hl=) long time ago , when this forum was Klboard but now i think i will edit because the things are changed for in bad for us. <_<
hi shared... :)

maybe someone will listen to you darlin...

good to see you btw... :hug:

sharedholder
01-14-2004, 01:47 PM
Hy Honey , glad to see you too.

Note: I don&#39;t think that someone listen to me or maybe listen and i will be banned soon.

Honey
01-14-2004, 01:53 PM
nooooo... they wouldnt ban you darlin.. you&#39;re too important to them&#33;.. ;)

who else would do so much work for them?.. :)

Nimdock
01-14-2004, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by sharedholder@14 January 2004 - 08:47
Note: I don&#39;t think that someone listen to me or maybe listen and i will be banned soon.
Banned why?

Now, that&#39;s just soap opera.

sharedholder
01-14-2004, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Nimdock+14 January 2004 - 13:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nimdock @ 14 January 2004 - 13:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sharedholder@14 January 2004 - 08:47
Note: I don&#39;t think that someone listen to me or maybe listen and&nbsp; i will be banned soon.
Banned why?

Now, that&#39;s just soap opera. [/b][/quote]
In my simple opinion all the board now is a bad soap opera with a bad final ( see how many good members living ).

AussieSheila
01-14-2004, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Nimdock+14 January 2004 - 23:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nimdock @ 14 January 2004 - 23:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sharedholder@14 January 2004 - 08:47
Note: I don&#39;t think that someone listen to me or maybe listen and&nbsp; i will be banned soon.
Banned why?

Now, that&#39;s just soap opera. [/b][/quote]

All boards are soap opera&#39;s. Did you just work that out?

Cheese
01-14-2004, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by sharedholder+14 January 2004 - 13:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sharedholder @ 14 January 2004 - 13:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Nimdock@14 January 2004 - 13:57
<!--QuoteBegin-sharedholder@14 January 2004 - 08:47
Banned why?

Now, that&#39;s just soap opera.
In my simple opinion all the board now is a bad soap opera with a bad final ( see how many good members living ). [/b][/quote]
See, I hate it when people say things like this...you&#39;re basically saying that everyone left is a bunch of *****...

I haven&#39;t been here that long compared to others but I really enjoy it here and avoid all these silly arguments (for the most), get over yourselves. There are a LOT of good people on this board and there always will be.

Nimdock
01-14-2004, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by AussieSheila@14 January 2004 - 09:01

No, they aren&#39;t, they&#39;re a place to meet,find answers and talk, not soap operas, this lounge is becoming one no doubt, but the rest of the board is still funtional.

And of course, small boards are soap operas... or little lounges.

sharedholder
01-14-2004, 02:08 PM
Sorry Withcheese, i didn&#39;t want to say that , everyone is good.

Cheese
01-14-2004, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Nimdock+14 January 2004 - 13:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nimdock &#064; 14 January 2004 - 13:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-AussieSheila@14 January 2004 - 09:01

No, they aren&#39;t, they&#39;re a place to meet,find answers and talk, not soap operas, this lounge is becoming one no doubt, but the rest of the board is still funtional.

And of course, small boards are soap operas... or little lounges. [/b][/quote]
See I don&#39;t see it myself, as long as you avoid these drama queen threads the lounge is a great place to come for a laugh and a chat.

Myself and a lot of others are enjoying ourselves...and not taking anything too seriously.

Some people are too busy focusing on what is bad about this board and are forgetting what is GOOD, the reason why they keep coming back...I love this place and it&#39;s gonna take a lot to change that for me...

sharedholder
01-14-2004, 02:12 PM
Withcheese wrote :

See I don&#39;t see it myself, as long as you avoid these drama queen threads the lounge is a great place to come for a laugh and a chat.

I think you&#39;r right.

Nimdock
01-14-2004, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Withcheese@14 January 2004 - 09:10

Myself and a lot of others are enjoying ourselves...and not taking anything too seriously.
That is exactly the point, therefore proving that this board is not a soap opera, which was my statement.

Cheese
01-14-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Nimdock+14 January 2004 - 13:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nimdock @ 14 January 2004 - 13:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@14 January 2004 - 09:10
See I don&#39;t see it myself, as long as you avoid these drama queen threads the&nbsp; lounge is a great place to come for a laugh and a chat.

That is exactly the point, therefore proving that this board is not a soap opera, which was my statement. [/b][/quote]
I was saying that the lounge is becoming a soap opera which you said it was (no doubt)...there are a few of these threads but for the most people are having fun here. :)

AussieSheila
01-14-2004, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Withcheese+15 January 2004 - 00:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 15 January 2004 - 00:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Nimdock@14 January 2004 - 13:07
<!--QuoteBegin-AussieSheila@14 January 2004 - 09:01

And of course, small boards are soap operas... or little lounges.

Some people are too busy focusing on what is bad about this board and are forgetting what is GOOD, the reason why they keep coming back...I love this place and it&#39;s gonna take a lot to change that for me... [/b][/quote]
;) Well I really only come to the lounge, I don&#39;t really understand the rest of it. And I&#39;ve recently learnt not to take it at all seriously. :lol:

@ Withcheese. Your posts are always interesting and funny. You are a valuable member.

B)

You have to admit these drama queen threads ARE entertaining if only for the nonsense posted in them.

Nimdock
01-14-2004, 02:20 PM
So in conclusion, we agree in our agreement to agree.

sharedholder
01-14-2004, 02:27 PM
Another serious topic hijacked , and goes to trashcan <_<

Cheese
01-14-2004, 02:27 PM
Excellent we&#39;re all agreed that we all agree. :D

Quick someone close this thread whilst we&#39;re all agreeing. :lol:

AussieSheila
01-14-2004, 02:30 PM
:o Oh but I don&#39;t think I can be as agreeable as all that&#33; What about my reputation?

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

sharedholder
01-14-2004, 02:35 PM
Withcheese wrote:

Some people are too busy focusing on what is bad about this board and are forgetting what is GOOD, the reason why they keep coming back.

It was Excellent before , now is good , but did you asked why ?

Nimdock
01-14-2004, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by AussieSheila@14 January 2004 - 09:30
:o Oh but I don&#39;t think I can be as agreeable as all that&#33; What about my reputation?

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
You can always say that you never agreed to agree in our agreement to agree.

:blink:

AussieSheila
01-14-2004, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Nimdock+15 January 2004 - 00:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nimdock @ 15 January 2004 - 00:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-AussieSheila@14 January 2004 - 09:30
:o&nbsp; Oh but I don&#39;t think I can be as agreeable as all that&#33; What about my reputation?

:ph34r:&nbsp; :ph34r:&nbsp; :ph34r:
You can always say that you never agreed to agree in our agreement to agree.

:blink: [/b][/quote]
:wacko: ummmmm .... Okay&#33; I think .... :unsure:

RPerry
01-14-2004, 04:24 PM
Agreed ;)

and this chapter closed